Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warped Multifandom Reboot (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

“Oh dear, oh no! What have I done? This isn't what I meant to do at all! All I wanted was….”

Congratulations! You are among the first to witness the resurrection of the destroyer… And the end of the world a first-of-its-kind multi-dimensional transporter created by the notorious inventor only known as Professor. Alas, there are still some kinks that need to be worked out, and as such there have been a few minor mishaps. While the upside is that some of our favorite fictional heroes can now exist, as well as your babies original characters… The downside is that a bunch of villains managed to slip out of their dimensions! Oh no! ...Or oh hell yes, if that’s what you prefer. I’m not going to judge- I’m just the person spreading the news.

You (you as in the characters this time.) all meet on a large, recently discovered planet named Mul’tilennaya. It’s pretty, and it’s very similar in environment to Earth. BUT…. It’s a whole new world. You’re stuck on a turf you’re not entirely familiar with. So you’re going to need to adjust. As Dorothy would say in The Wizard of Oz, “Toto… We’re not in Kansas anymore.”

The villains all begin to gather up in one place on Mul’tilennaya, their home base if you will. They start to wreak havoc on the innocent inhabitants, and now they’re under the villains’ control, and under a new government name: the Dark Order.

But this newly-established regime won’t be unified for long. With no leader to keep the Dark Order in check, it quickly begins to fall apart, with its members fighting each other for control.

To put an end to the overall madness, one villain rises up and crushes the budding civil war. (S)He divides Mul’tilennaya into different sectors- with each member (or members, if they actually did get along) in charge of a sector. However, they still fight bloody battles amongst themselves, with their “citizens” being drafted quite often. Uh oh….

So what are you to do? Stuck in an unknown place out of the blue, how will you get home? First you have to worry about all these villains, and then you have to figure out just what the hell is going on. Can you put an end to this madness somehow? Will you be able to make it out of this alive? Most importantly...Who is this Professor?

With your fellow heroes (or, hell, former villains if you want!), you will try to unlock the mysteries of the multiverse. It works in many mysterious ways, ways that (evidently) haven't been discovered. Now here are the rules. Ughhhhhh Mikasa why must there be so many ruuuuuuules--- Sorry. They must be so.

So since this is a reboot, I have a few extra notes before we commence with the rules:
  1. First off, if there are any veterans of the last RP, welcome!
  2. You may use your old character sheets if you wish.
  3. I have made several changes to the rules and to… Everything except the opening paragraphs to this opening post. Be sure to read ALL THE RULES. Thankies. :3
  4. This is a fresh RP. Anything that happened in the old version of Warped does not apply.

General Rules
    1. All Flight Rising rules apply
    2. No god-modding.
    3. No suddenly “figuring out the answer to everything”. I[/l] don't even know it yet. The multiverse is very mysterious like I said before, so it's not going to be discovered right away. Especially if it's by a character that's usually deemed “weak”. That's not only cliché, but it's not fair to the other people in the role play. It should be a team effort. If you have any ideas, please discuss them in the OOC thread.
    4. Make sure you double-check with someone before you battle/make romantic advances/interact. Don't make another rper’s character do what you want them to do.
    5. Try to avoid explicit scenes. My line: If clothes start coming off, black out. Not sure why you'd wanna do that anyway in the middle of battle or something, but okay.
      All cursing past “hell” or “damn” should be censored. And please don't curse all too much unless your character is a sailor-mouth. But like I said, censor it. (Yaaaaay censorship! F**k yeah!)
    6. Please do not begin until I give you the okay to do so. :)
    7. BE POLITE TO OTHER ROLEPLAYERS AT ALL TIMES!!!! I cannot stress this enough. I don't want to see people bashing each other. You will be reported. I'm not playing.
    8. Be patient with me. I have a lot on my plate outside of school, so I won't be on all the time (yaaaay college). But if I'm absent for too long, just send me a quick private message and (nicely) remind me.
    9. TO SIMPLIFY THINGS: We will be using 20 sectors for now. BUT I can add more depending on how many villains we get.
    10. You can absolutely join if you don’t know all the characters. That’s why we have character sheets (see “On Characters”.)
    11. Rules are subject to change, be added or removed at my discretion. Be sure to check back often.
    12. Have fun~!

On Characters
      1. You can have up to four characters. If you take the lead bad guy or Professor, then it's five. I'll have a character list down below.
      2. You MUST fill out a character sheet. This is so everyone is aware of the diversity of characters and the characters’ personalities, etc. BUT: Your character can’t automatically know everything about another character UNLESS they're from the same franchise. If it's an OC, they can know a character from the same franchise, but you have to put in the character sheet HOW they know the canon character!!!!!! It's not magic, you know.
      3. You can use both OCs and canon characters. Just take a quick peek again at rule number 2.
      4. NPCs are allowed.
      5. PLEASE KEEP CHARACTERS DIVERSE. I had tried this RP on Flight Rising, and there wound up being a lot of a certain fandom, and someone left because of that, among other things. Just check the character rosters before you sign up. :3
      6. When it gets to a certain point, I will up the character limit. This will depend on (a) How far we are in the story, (b)How many people have joined, or (c)If people leave and nobody else signs up. The new limit will be to my discretion.
      7. Two characters can fill one character slot, AS LONG AS they usually work as a unit. Like a trainer and a Pokemon, (going by all seasons except Season 4) a Digidestined and a Digimon, Rey and BB-8, etc. I'm okay with that.

On OCs:
      1. NO MARY SUES. Please.
      2. Like I said above (see “On Characters”, 2), your OC CAN know a canon character. But you must say HOW they know each other in your character sheet! Please.
      3. Don't make them friends/enemies with everyone. Just because everyone is united for a cause doesn't necessarily mean that they're all buddy-buddy.
      4. Please don't give your OC’s past away in the first actual RP post. These things should take time to be revealed piece by piece. You do need to give a character’s background when you sign up, but it's not necessary when you start your RP posts.
      5. Don't put too many OCs in. If this were an OC roleplay, I would have put that. BUT it's a multifandom. Please put in some canon characters. And make it diverse!!!
    13. Try not to break any canon relationships. I will delve into this further in the next set of rules.
      ***List your favorite fandom if you've read the rules!!!***

On ROMANCE~
      1. Keep in mind that any romance should be relatively subtle and not the focus of everything. This is a rule that applies for every character, i.e. if Anakin and Padmé are together and you're playing them, don't make it so loud-and-proud that it interferes with everything. There's a reason those two had to keep their love a secret. Other examples: Taran and Eilonwy in the Prydain Chronicles, Max and Fang in Maximum Ride before the book Fang, Alek and Deryn in the Leviathan series, anything that is NOT Twilight. Anyway. Just be mindful of that.
      2. I strongly suggest no incest, unless it's joking. That's just a personal thing. Also a general rule.
      3. Don't argue over popular ships! If you can't agree on the ship, I will ultimately decide what becomes canon or just say ships with said characters cannot happen. Mikasa361 ex machina, if you will.
      4. Ships may be based on the sexuality of the character.
      5. Like I've previously stated (“General Rules”, 3, talk to other rpers before you make something happen if both characters aren't yours. If they're both yours, fine. But go back to romance rule number 1.
      6. Like I mentioned in my OC rules, I would avoid breaking a canon relationship. It makes sense if a character hasn't seen their lover for a long time that new relationships can form. But I don't want this to be abused, so avoid it if you can. And refer to the general rules if you really want your character to fall in love with a character being played by someone else.

Notes on the sectors:
      • You can make up the sector if it’s the one your villain is in charge of.
      • Make sure it’s possible for all characters to somehow navigate your sector, as we will be moving around sectors. It can be a challenge, that’s okay!
      • They can be based off of settings in books/games/movies, etc. Not the exact same thing, but similar turf is okay with me.
      • We'll center ourselves around Sector 1, and then have characters land in sectors around S1. With the exception of Professor and the main villain, it'll help if we specify which sector we land in on the OOC thread. It'll be some time before everyone finally gets the chance to unite in one sector.
      • If someone can make a map and update it, that would be much appreciated. :) Thank you!

Notes on Mul’tilennaya:
        • In ways, it is similar to modern-day Earth (i.e. Sustains life, lots of industrialized/modernized areas, plus many rural areas. Continents aren't the same as on Earth, probably closer to the supercontinents right after Pangaea. But the oceans are just as vast.).
        • But the sectors can be similar to the environment the villains in charge are from, if they so choose. If not, the environment will be a destroyed version of what I described above ^^^)
        • Villains in charge of a sector can also occupy another sector, as long as it's mentioned somewhere (preferably the character sheet). This also means that a villain can knock another villain out of their sector, but remember that if you're not playing the villain you're knocking out of their sector, come to an agreement with the player whose sector you want your villain to take over.
        Our heroes:
        • Mikasa361- *Professor, Han Solo, Maximum Ride, Kouji Minamoto
        • RisingFlames- Hugh
        • WildHunt- Sardonyx, Glenn Rhee
        • Eaglefairy- Amaterasu (and Issun)
        • crd274- Peridot, The Doctor
        • NaettleLeaf- Yuuki
        • hikarinomemori- Tyrael
        • Pandacow- Mikasa Amatsu
        • Sylveadiff- Ru'kajr and Th'syra
        Our villains in charge of a sector:
        • Eaglefairy- Orochi- Sector 8
        • Mikasa361- Malefor- Sector 2
        • Pandacow- Jinouga - Sector 6 (partially Sector 4 as well)
        • Vman0- Megatron, Sentinel Prime, Lockdown - Sector 7
        • 8BitFey- Her Imperious Condescension - Sector 1
        Our villains running loose:
        • Adletian- Yoshikage Kira
        Our characters who just don't go either way:
      • NaettleLeaf- Ryuk
      OUR BIG BADDIE- - Yellow Diamond- played by WildHunt... In Sector 3.

*NOTE: Professor is MINE. This is not to be greedy, but this is to ensure that they stay mysterious. If their secrets are let out all too early, that makes the roleplay less interesting.

Ping list: @Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @Vman0 @Adletian @8BitFey

“Oh dear, oh no! What have I done? This isn't what I meant to do at all! All I wanted was….”

Congratulations! You are among the first to witness the resurrection of the destroyer… And the end of the world a first-of-its-kind multi-dimensional transporter created by the notorious inventor only known as Professor. Alas, there are still some kinks that need to be worked out, and as such there have been a few minor mishaps. While the upside is that some of our favorite fictional heroes can now exist, as well as your babies original characters… The downside is that a bunch of villains managed to slip out of their dimensions! Oh no! ...Or oh hell yes, if that’s what you prefer. I’m not going to judge- I’m just the person spreading the news.

You (you as in the characters this time.) all meet on a large, recently discovered planet named Mul’tilennaya. It’s pretty, and it’s very similar in environment to Earth. BUT…. It’s a whole new world. You’re stuck on a turf you’re not entirely familiar with. So you’re going to need to adjust. As Dorothy would say in The Wizard of Oz, “Toto… We’re not in Kansas anymore.”

The villains all begin to gather up in one place on Mul’tilennaya, their home base if you will. They start to wreak havoc on the innocent inhabitants, and now they’re under the villains’ control, and under a new government name: the Dark Order.

But this newly-established regime won’t be unified for long. With no leader to keep the Dark Order in check, it quickly begins to fall apart, with its members fighting each other for control.

To put an end to the overall madness, one villain rises up and crushes the budding civil war. (S)He divides Mul’tilennaya into different sectors- with each member (or members, if they actually did get along) in charge of a sector. However, they still fight bloody battles amongst themselves, with their “citizens” being drafted quite often. Uh oh….

So what are you to do? Stuck in an unknown place out of the blue, how will you get home? First you have to worry about all these villains, and then you have to figure out just what the hell is going on. Can you put an end to this madness somehow? Will you be able to make it out of this alive? Most importantly...Who is this Professor?

With your fellow heroes (or, hell, former villains if you want!), you will try to unlock the mysteries of the multiverse. It works in many mysterious ways, ways that (evidently) haven't been discovered. Now here are the rules. Ughhhhhh Mikasa why must there be so many ruuuuuuules--- Sorry. They must be so.

So since this is a reboot, I have a few extra notes before we commence with the rules:
  1. First off, if there are any veterans of the last RP, welcome!
  2. You may use your old character sheets if you wish.
  3. I have made several changes to the rules and to… Everything except the opening paragraphs to this opening post. Be sure to read ALL THE RULES. Thankies. :3
  4. This is a fresh RP. Anything that happened in the old version of Warped does not apply.

General Rules
    1. All Flight Rising rules apply
    2. No god-modding.
    3. No suddenly “figuring out the answer to everything”. I[/l] don't even know it yet. The multiverse is very mysterious like I said before, so it's not going to be discovered right away. Especially if it's by a character that's usually deemed “weak”. That's not only cliché, but it's not fair to the other people in the role play. It should be a team effort. If you have any ideas, please discuss them in the OOC thread.
    4. Make sure you double-check with someone before you battle/make romantic advances/interact. Don't make another rper’s character do what you want them to do.
    5. Try to avoid explicit scenes. My line: If clothes start coming off, black out. Not sure why you'd wanna do that anyway in the middle of battle or something, but okay.
      All cursing past “hell” or “damn” should be censored. And please don't curse all too much unless your character is a sailor-mouth. But like I said, censor it. (Yaaaaay censorship! F**k yeah!)
    6. Please do not begin until I give you the okay to do so. :)
    7. BE POLITE TO OTHER ROLEPLAYERS AT ALL TIMES!!!! I cannot stress this enough. I don't want to see people bashing each other. You will be reported. I'm not playing.
    8. Be patient with me. I have a lot on my plate outside of school, so I won't be on all the time (yaaaay college). But if I'm absent for too long, just send me a quick private message and (nicely) remind me.
    9. TO SIMPLIFY THINGS: We will be using 20 sectors for now. BUT I can add more depending on how many villains we get.
    10. You can absolutely join if you don’t know all the characters. That’s why we have character sheets (see “On Characters”.)
    11. Rules are subject to change, be added or removed at my discretion. Be sure to check back often.
    12. Have fun~!

On Characters
      1. You can have up to four characters. If you take the lead bad guy or Professor, then it's five. I'll have a character list down below.
      2. You MUST fill out a character sheet. This is so everyone is aware of the diversity of characters and the characters’ personalities, etc. BUT: Your character can’t automatically know everything about another character UNLESS they're from the same franchise. If it's an OC, they can know a character from the same franchise, but you have to put in the character sheet HOW they know the canon character!!!!!! It's not magic, you know.
      3. You can use both OCs and canon characters. Just take a quick peek again at rule number 2.
      4. NPCs are allowed.
      5. PLEASE KEEP CHARACTERS DIVERSE. I had tried this RP on Flight Rising, and there wound up being a lot of a certain fandom, and someone left because of that, among other things. Just check the character rosters before you sign up. :3
      6. When it gets to a certain point, I will up the character limit. This will depend on (a) How far we are in the story, (b)How many people have joined, or (c)If people leave and nobody else signs up. The new limit will be to my discretion.
      7. Two characters can fill one character slot, AS LONG AS they usually work as a unit. Like a trainer and a Pokemon, (going by all seasons except Season 4) a Digidestined and a Digimon, Rey and BB-8, etc. I'm okay with that.

On OCs:
      1. NO MARY SUES. Please.
      2. Like I said above (see “On Characters”, 2), your OC CAN know a canon character. But you must say HOW they know each other in your character sheet! Please.
      3. Don't make them friends/enemies with everyone. Just because everyone is united for a cause doesn't necessarily mean that they're all buddy-buddy.
      4. Please don't give your OC’s past away in the first actual RP post. These things should take time to be revealed piece by piece. You do need to give a character’s background when you sign up, but it's not necessary when you start your RP posts.
      5. Don't put too many OCs in. If this were an OC roleplay, I would have put that. BUT it's a multifandom. Please put in some canon characters. And make it diverse!!!
    13. Try not to break any canon relationships. I will delve into this further in the next set of rules.

On ROMANCE~
      1. Keep in mind that any romance should be relatively subtle and not the focus of everything. This is a rule that applies for every character, i.e. if Anakin and Padmé are together and you're playing them, don't make it so loud-and-proud that it interferes with everything. There's a reason those two had to keep their love a secret. Other examples: Taran and Eilonwy in the Prydain Chronicles, Max and Fang in Maximum Ride before the book Fang, Alek and Deryn in the Leviathan series, anything that is NOT Twilight. Anyway. Just be mindful of that.
      2. I strongly suggest no incest, unless it's joking. That's just a personal thing. Also a general rule.
      3. Don't argue over popular ships! If you can't agree on the ship, I will ultimately decide what becomes canon or just say ships with said characters cannot happen. Mikasa361 ex machina, if you will.
      4. Ships may be based on the sexuality of the character.
      5. Like I've previously stated (“General Rules”, 3, talk to other rpers before you make something happen if both characters aren't yours. If they're both yours, fine. But go back to romance rule number 1.
      6. Like I mentioned in my OC rules, I would avoid breaking a canon relationship. It makes sense if a character hasn't seen their lover for a long time that new relationships can form. But I don't want this to be abused, so avoid it if you can. And refer to the general rules if you really want your character to fall in love with a character being played by someone else.

Notes on the sectors:
      • You can make up the sector if it’s the one your villain is in charge of.
      • Make sure it’s possible for all characters to somehow navigate your sector, as we will be moving around sectors. It can be a challenge, that’s okay!
      • They can be based off of settings in books/games/movies, etc. Not the exact same thing, but similar turf is okay with me.
      • We'll center ourselves around Sector 1, and then have characters land in sectors around S1. With the exception of Professor and the main villain, it'll help if we specify which sector we land in on the OOC thread. It'll be some time before everyone finally gets the chance to unite in one sector.
      • If someone can make a map and update it, that would be much appreciated. :) Thank you!

Notes on Mul’tilennaya:
        • In ways, it is similar to modern-day Earth (i.e. Sustains life, lots of industrialized/modernized areas, plus many rural areas. Continents aren't the same as on Earth, probably closer to the supercontinents right after Pangaea. But the oceans are just as vast.).
        • But the sectors can be similar to the environment the villains in charge are from, if they so choose. If not, the environment will be a destroyed version of what I described above ^^^)
        • Villains in charge of a sector can also occupy another sector, as long as it's mentioned somewhere (preferably the character sheet). This also means that a villain can knock another villain out of their sector, but remember that if you're not playing the villain you're knocking out of their sector, come to an agreement with the player whose sector you want your villain to take over.
        Our heroes:
        • Mikasa361- *Professor, Han Solo, Maximum Ride, Kouji Minamoto
        • RisingFlames- Hugh
        • WildHunt- Sardonyx, Glenn Rhee
        • Eaglefairy- Amaterasu (and Issun)
        • crd274- Peridot, The Doctor
        • NaettleLeaf- Yuuki
        • hikarinomemori- Tyrael
        • Pandacow- Mikasa Amatsu
        • Sylveadiff- Ru'kajr and Th'syra
        Our villains in charge of a sector:
        • Eaglefairy- Orochi- Sector 8
        • Mikasa361- Malefor- Sector 2
        • Pandacow- Jinouga - Sector 6 (partially Sector 4 as well)
        • Vman0- Megatron, Sentinel Prime, Lockdown - Sector 7
        • 8BitFey- Her Imperious Condescension - Sector 1
        Our villains running loose:
        • Adletian- Yoshikage Kira
        Our characters who just don't go either way:
      • NaettleLeaf- Ryuk
      OUR BIG BADDIE- - Yellow Diamond- played by WildHunt... In Sector 3.

*NOTE: Professor is MINE. This is not to be greedy, but this is to ensure that they stay mysterious. If their secrets are let out all too early, that makes the roleplay less interesting.

Ping list: @Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @Sylveadiff @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @Vman0 @Adletian @8BitFey
hchWdef.png
Ping list: @ Mikasa361 @ RisingFlames @ WildHunt @ @ crd274 @ NaettleLeaf
((No need to ping me, I'm subscribed))

Amaterasu looked the forest around in confusion. How had she gotten here? Issun asked the empty space, "What is this place? It doesn't really look like Agata Forest, and it definitely doesn't look like Yoshpet, so...where are we?" Ammy, meanwhile, had scented smoke. Smoke meant fire, which typically meant humans. Ammy loped off in the direction of the smoke, determined to figure out where she was.

Orochi swung his heads in frustration as the demon in front of him cowered. "You mean to tell me, that while you know Amaterasu is in the area, possibly trying to kill us and definitely trying to find allies, you can't locate her?" The imp kept his head bowed, knowing impalement was moments away. "W-well, sir, w-we're only able to d-detect divine power, n-not its exact location." Orochi roared, "Well, get to work on it or I'll ask the cook to cook YOU for my dinner!" The demon nearly shouted, "Y-y-yes, sir!" The demon ran out of the central chamber of the Moon Cave, thinking he was lucky to have escaped with his life. Orochi muttered, "Hhmph. If my incompetent staff of demons can get anything done, I might eventually have enough power to cover not only my sector, but the entire world in DARKNESS!!!"

((Amaterasu was lucky enough to appear in a non-cursed section of forest. Most of Sector 8 is cursed with vile darkness, though. You can't see and demons are everywhere.))
Ping list: @ Mikasa361 @ RisingFlames @ WildHunt @ @ crd274 @ NaettleLeaf
((No need to ping me, I'm subscribed))

Amaterasu looked the forest around in confusion. How had she gotten here? Issun asked the empty space, "What is this place? It doesn't really look like Agata Forest, and it definitely doesn't look like Yoshpet, so...where are we?" Ammy, meanwhile, had scented smoke. Smoke meant fire, which typically meant humans. Ammy loped off in the direction of the smoke, determined to figure out where she was.

Orochi swung his heads in frustration as the demon in front of him cowered. "You mean to tell me, that while you know Amaterasu is in the area, possibly trying to kill us and definitely trying to find allies, you can't locate her?" The imp kept his head bowed, knowing impalement was moments away. "W-well, sir, w-we're only able to d-detect divine power, n-not its exact location." Orochi roared, "Well, get to work on it or I'll ask the cook to cook YOU for my dinner!" The demon nearly shouted, "Y-y-yes, sir!" The demon ran out of the central chamber of the Moon Cave, thinking he was lucky to have escaped with his life. Orochi muttered, "Hhmph. If my incompetent staff of demons can get anything done, I might eventually have enough power to cover not only my sector, but the entire world in DARKNESS!!!"

((Amaterasu was lucky enough to appear in a non-cursed section of forest. Most of Sector 8 is cursed with vile darkness, though. You can't see and demons are everywhere.))
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @ snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf
(Subbed as well) (Yay were starting!)

Taaffeite was paceing back and forth in her office. The sound of her padding feet and the rain outside echoed throughout the small room. She suddenly stopped and staired at her assistant.
"So... Has anyone found out yet?" She hissed.
"No, I'll do everything within my power to keep it that way." He responded before writeing down a few things on his clipboard.
"You better, if even one of your.... What ever they are, gets loose in the city I will lose all creadiblity and the respect of my citizens!" She gave a sigh before pinching the bridge of her nose. "You've been there since the begining with me, we both quickly learned that fear from the leader doesn't work. Fear of the outside does, now if just one of your 'things' gets loose, well the citizens will either go ballistic or grow fearful and leave." She looked back up at him.
"This is very important Gaster, we absolutly cannot let it happen again. I've already let you get away more than I should have." Gaster gave a sigh and a dramatic eye roll.
"Fine, I'll go and find it." He said before heading for the door. Taaffeite stopped him again.
"If it killed anyone or somebody saw it, make sure they disappear." She said before going back to her desk.
"Wouldn't have it any other way." He said before going out the door.

@Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @ snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf
(Subbed as well) (Yay were starting!)

Taaffeite was paceing back and forth in her office. The sound of her padding feet and the rain outside echoed throughout the small room. She suddenly stopped and staired at her assistant.
"So... Has anyone found out yet?" She hissed.
"No, I'll do everything within my power to keep it that way." He responded before writeing down a few things on his clipboard.
"You better, if even one of your.... What ever they are, gets loose in the city I will lose all creadiblity and the respect of my citizens!" She gave a sigh before pinching the bridge of her nose. "You've been there since the begining with me, we both quickly learned that fear from the leader doesn't work. Fear of the outside does, now if just one of your 'things' gets loose, well the citizens will either go ballistic or grow fearful and leave." She looked back up at him.
"This is very important Gaster, we absolutly cannot let it happen again. I've already let you get away more than I should have." Gaster gave a sigh and a dramatic eye roll.
"Fine, I'll go and find it." He said before heading for the door. Taaffeite stopped him again.
"If it killed anyone or somebody saw it, make sure they disappear." She said before going back to her desk.
"Wouldn't have it any other way." He said before going out the door.

TsScxkb.gif
@NaettleLeaf @Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @snowythedragon @crd274
(I didn't get the ping but hopefully I can start.)

"What news do you have to report for Sector 3?" Yellow Diamond inquired to her pearl standing below her feet. "The scouts have reported more signals around the borders along with unfamiliar and unregistered beings roaming within the city, my diamond." The simple pearl informed the villain with a prideful smirk hands at her sides. "Send a patrol of Quartz to dispatch them. If they do not succed in that task order them to be sent to guard the outskirts as punishment." She ordered in a serious tone sending the servant off to do what she was told. "If I must speak with the others to keep their citizens in line I'll simply have to do something about that." She remarked under her breath pulling up a screen. "How interesting..."

Glenn walked down through a dark forest path somewhere that was certainly not his home much less his world. "Maggie!? Rick!? Rosita!? Ambraham!?" He called out his group members names hoping he would get someone to respond soon enough.
@NaettleLeaf @Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @snowythedragon @crd274
(I didn't get the ping but hopefully I can start.)

"What news do you have to report for Sector 3?" Yellow Diamond inquired to her pearl standing below her feet. "The scouts have reported more signals around the borders along with unfamiliar and unregistered beings roaming within the city, my diamond." The simple pearl informed the villain with a prideful smirk hands at her sides. "Send a patrol of Quartz to dispatch them. If they do not succed in that task order them to be sent to guard the outskirts as punishment." She ordered in a serious tone sending the servant off to do what she was told. "If I must speak with the others to keep their citizens in line I'll simply have to do something about that." She remarked under her breath pulling up a screen. "How interesting..."

Glenn walked down through a dark forest path somewhere that was certainly not his home much less his world. "Maggie!? Rick!? Rosita!? Ambraham!?" He called out his group members names hoping he would get someone to respond soon enough.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
@RisingFlames @WildHunt @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon

(Finally, I’m posting. My apologies for the wait. Ohoho, Light’s in Malefor’s sector, eh? That’ll be quite interesting. And let’s see… Han and Kouji are also in Mally-Mal’s sector (Sector 2), and Max’s in Sector 5. And I’m gonna copy and paste a couple characters’ paragraphs and edit them from Dragon Cave because I’m lazy and using just about the same characters anyway. I just need to get a post out. XD Light can be somewhere near Han, and they’ll meet in the near future.)
Whaaaaaarp…

Oh no, not again… Professor paced back and forth near their desk. They hadn’t expected this from the machine at all... Time to get back to work- this machine could not let any more into this world, not if they were going to carve up the world like this.

Clank… Clank… Whaaaarp…

Malefor made another round through his new temple. He quite enjoyed having all this space to himself. Mostly. Of course he had a few underlings running about, eager to please him. There were also his slaves, those who refused to bow down to him when he claimed his territory. The fools… This land is mine now. There is nothing else you may do about it, hm? Indeed, many who attempted to rebel were crushed, only a few dozen were spared.

Ah, but that is all I need, Malefor thought as he headed back through the large ornate door to his throne room, I have plenty of willing servants and soldiers, all ready to fight for me on a whim. It matters not that I failed in the past, what I have now is more than enough… For now. He chuckled softly to himself. Just as he was getting comfortable on his throne, an Orc rushed over to greet him.

What is it? Is there something important? The Orc nodded, and Malefor sighed. Then do tell me what it is. I refuse to be kept waiting. Hurriedly, the Orc nodded and began,
“Yes, sir! There have been sightings of unfamiliar new creatures in the sector. Three have been reported so far.” Malefor acknowledged the news. He tapped his claws and thought. Then he spoke. I see. Any further description? The Orc nodded again. “Yes, sir. They all seem to be of Ape descent- hairless Apes. I believe one of them seems to be talking to itself, but it’s not certain.Another has some weird weapons, and another looks like a little kid. But that’s all I know.” Malefor sighed.
Send out a couple of small fleets- one Troll, a dozen Grublins, and four Orcs each. Have all three of them captured and bring them to me. I’ll decide what to do with them.

The Orc nodded and scurried off.

Yes, Leia, I’ll be back. I just need to check on the Falcon and make sure Chewie has the blasters ready. I’ll see you soon. Leia nodded and murmured sleepily. Han placed a kiss on her forehead and left their room. He grabbed a blaster, as per usual protocol, and walked down the hallway of the Rebel base. He supposed it didn’t need to be called a Rebel base anymore, as the Empire had been destroyed two months prior. But nothing had been renamed as of late, so he wasn’t going to bother talking about it. All he needed to do was make sure the Falcon was ready for another mission. Of course there were still going to be remnants of the Empire- which was why the Republic had to send fleets on missions like this- to eradicate them.

Han sighed as he approached the hangar. The falcon was in sight---

Han woke up in a very hot patch of dirt. Confused, he looked around. Huh? Where am I? This isn’t the base. Did I faint? Am I hallucinating? Um… Guys? This isn’t funny. Han stood up and walked around the area. Your Worship? Luke? Chewie? Anyone? Confusion bubbled into rage, rage as hot as the lava that- S**t ! LAVA?! Han gawked at it. What the hell is going on…? Han looked to his left (the lava was on his right) and saw a few small buildings in the distance. He shrugged and started walking that way.

Hopefully if there’s civilization, I can get some damn answers.

Max wondered what the hell was happening. She was initially enjoying the warm wind currents of Hawaii, spending time with the Flock, including her soulmate Fang. It was so wonderful, except-

She suddenly found herself flying in a huge, industrial city. Huh???

It was very gray here, and she was instantly on high alert. If this was New York or Chicago, she definitely needed to be aware. This place probably had a dense population. And with dense populations… Came the risk of new and possibly evil Mutants. Max looked around and hoped she could find somewhere safe.

Kouji sighed as he checked his phone. He looked up and saw something that he knew all too well- Tommy was getting bullied. He looked at Takuya, who was on the other side of the street. The two boys looked at each other and nodded. They both made a run towards the bullies, ready to tag-team and beat the snot out of them. As he was running, Kouji tripped…

The next thing he knew, he felt his hand near a source of heat. Ugh, Takuya, you better not have put my hand in a bowl of warm water again… You little s**t, I’ll fight you- When he finally came to, he saw his hand wasn’t in a bowl of water. No. It was RIGHT NEXT TO A LAKE OF L A V A . He cursed and scooted away from it, feeling his pocket to see if his phone was still there. He blinked when he felt that the phone was slightly bigger. It was a shape and weight in his pocket that was all too familiar. Whoa. Can it be…? He took the thing out of his pocket.

It was that dark blue and yellow D-Tector he had back in the Digital World, before he left. Looks like I have all my spirits, if that were the case. Hmn… Weird.

He hadn’t had much time to think before he saw a group of weird creatures. Okay, what? He had no time to stop and assess the situation.

Execute!

...Huh? Nothing?

I don’t HAVE them…? DAMMIT.

He had no other choice. Kouji turned tail and started to RUN, hoping and praying to every deity he knew of that he could out-run them. A crossbow bolt whizzed a good half a foot past his head, and he screamed. Scared, Kouji only knew how to run, run, and run.

His heart leapt in relief when he saw something bright. Taking his chances, he took out his D-Tector.

EXECUTE.

@RisingFlames @WildHunt @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon

(Finally, I’m posting. My apologies for the wait. Ohoho, Light’s in Malefor’s sector, eh? That’ll be quite interesting. And let’s see… Han and Kouji are also in Mally-Mal’s sector (Sector 2), and Max’s in Sector 5. And I’m gonna copy and paste a couple characters’ paragraphs and edit them from Dragon Cave because I’m lazy and using just about the same characters anyway. I just need to get a post out. XD Light can be somewhere near Han, and they’ll meet in the near future.)
Whaaaaaarp…

Oh no, not again… Professor paced back and forth near their desk. They hadn’t expected this from the machine at all... Time to get back to work- this machine could not let any more into this world, not if they were going to carve up the world like this.

Clank… Clank… Whaaaarp…

Malefor made another round through his new temple. He quite enjoyed having all this space to himself. Mostly. Of course he had a few underlings running about, eager to please him. There were also his slaves, those who refused to bow down to him when he claimed his territory. The fools… This land is mine now. There is nothing else you may do about it, hm? Indeed, many who attempted to rebel were crushed, only a few dozen were spared.

Ah, but that is all I need, Malefor thought as he headed back through the large ornate door to his throne room, I have plenty of willing servants and soldiers, all ready to fight for me on a whim. It matters not that I failed in the past, what I have now is more than enough… For now. He chuckled softly to himself. Just as he was getting comfortable on his throne, an Orc rushed over to greet him.

What is it? Is there something important? The Orc nodded, and Malefor sighed. Then do tell me what it is. I refuse to be kept waiting. Hurriedly, the Orc nodded and began,
“Yes, sir! There have been sightings of unfamiliar new creatures in the sector. Three have been reported so far.” Malefor acknowledged the news. He tapped his claws and thought. Then he spoke. I see. Any further description? The Orc nodded again. “Yes, sir. They all seem to be of Ape descent- hairless Apes. I believe one of them seems to be talking to itself, but it’s not certain.Another has some weird weapons, and another looks like a little kid. But that’s all I know.” Malefor sighed.
Send out a couple of small fleets- one Troll, a dozen Grublins, and four Orcs each. Have all three of them captured and bring them to me. I’ll decide what to do with them.

The Orc nodded and scurried off.

Yes, Leia, I’ll be back. I just need to check on the Falcon and make sure Chewie has the blasters ready. I’ll see you soon. Leia nodded and murmured sleepily. Han placed a kiss on her forehead and left their room. He grabbed a blaster, as per usual protocol, and walked down the hallway of the Rebel base. He supposed it didn’t need to be called a Rebel base anymore, as the Empire had been destroyed two months prior. But nothing had been renamed as of late, so he wasn’t going to bother talking about it. All he needed to do was make sure the Falcon was ready for another mission. Of course there were still going to be remnants of the Empire- which was why the Republic had to send fleets on missions like this- to eradicate them.

Han sighed as he approached the hangar. The falcon was in sight---

Han woke up in a very hot patch of dirt. Confused, he looked around. Huh? Where am I? This isn’t the base. Did I faint? Am I hallucinating? Um… Guys? This isn’t funny. Han stood up and walked around the area. Your Worship? Luke? Chewie? Anyone? Confusion bubbled into rage, rage as hot as the lava that- S**t ! LAVA?! Han gawked at it. What the hell is going on…? Han looked to his left (the lava was on his right) and saw a few small buildings in the distance. He shrugged and started walking that way.

Hopefully if there’s civilization, I can get some damn answers.

Max wondered what the hell was happening. She was initially enjoying the warm wind currents of Hawaii, spending time with the Flock, including her soulmate Fang. It was so wonderful, except-

She suddenly found herself flying in a huge, industrial city. Huh???

It was very gray here, and she was instantly on high alert. If this was New York or Chicago, she definitely needed to be aware. This place probably had a dense population. And with dense populations… Came the risk of new and possibly evil Mutants. Max looked around and hoped she could find somewhere safe.

Kouji sighed as he checked his phone. He looked up and saw something that he knew all too well- Tommy was getting bullied. He looked at Takuya, who was on the other side of the street. The two boys looked at each other and nodded. They both made a run towards the bullies, ready to tag-team and beat the snot out of them. As he was running, Kouji tripped…

The next thing he knew, he felt his hand near a source of heat. Ugh, Takuya, you better not have put my hand in a bowl of warm water again… You little s**t, I’ll fight you- When he finally came to, he saw his hand wasn’t in a bowl of water. No. It was RIGHT NEXT TO A LAKE OF L A V A . He cursed and scooted away from it, feeling his pocket to see if his phone was still there. He blinked when he felt that the phone was slightly bigger. It was a shape and weight in his pocket that was all too familiar. Whoa. Can it be…? He took the thing out of his pocket.

It was that dark blue and yellow D-Tector he had back in the Digital World, before he left. Looks like I have all my spirits, if that were the case. Hmn… Weird.

He hadn’t had much time to think before he saw a group of weird creatures. Okay, what? He had no time to stop and assess the situation.

Execute!

...Huh? Nothing?

I don’t HAVE them…? DAMMIT.

He had no other choice. Kouji turned tail and started to RUN, hoping and praying to every deity he knew of that he could out-run them. A crossbow bolt whizzed a good half a foot past his head, and he screamed. Scared, Kouji only knew how to run, run, and run.

His heart leapt in relief when he saw something bright. Taking his chances, he took out his D-Tector.

EXECUTE.

hchWdef.png
@RisingFlames @WildHunt @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @Mikasa361 @FylloTheDragon

(( The adventure begins! Tyrael lands in Sector 3. And after reading through who leads Sector 3... well, if he's caught, he's gonna have a BAD time. ))

~

"Another day, another hundred demons dead..." The Eternal Conflict was starting to get tedious, especially to Tyrael. The demons were getting predictable (and that was really hard to see in a demon). It didn't help that he still felt guilty about what happened to the Worldstone.

A demon managed to blind-side Tyrael and knock him clean out.

When he finally came to, he thought he was back in the High Heavens... at first. But then he quickly realized that this wasn't the case. The towers were too... yellow.

"What in the Burning Hells--?!" Where was he?! There was undoubtedly an air of near-perfect order in this place, and yet... he felt uneasy. This was not right; he'd never felt uneasy around order before - after all, he was the Archangel of Justice! He knew order better than anyone!

And the people. They were not normal people. Not mortal, not angel, not Nephalem... not even demon.

Should I hide? Should I speak to them? What if they don't speak? These and more questions were racing through the Archangel's mind. He was horribly lost, both in body and mind.

His grip on El'druin tightened - just in case he had to defend himself...
@RisingFlames @WildHunt @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @Mikasa361 @FylloTheDragon

(( The adventure begins! Tyrael lands in Sector 3. And after reading through who leads Sector 3... well, if he's caught, he's gonna have a BAD time. ))

~

"Another day, another hundred demons dead..." The Eternal Conflict was starting to get tedious, especially to Tyrael. The demons were getting predictable (and that was really hard to see in a demon). It didn't help that he still felt guilty about what happened to the Worldstone.

A demon managed to blind-side Tyrael and knock him clean out.

When he finally came to, he thought he was back in the High Heavens... at first. But then he quickly realized that this wasn't the case. The towers were too... yellow.

"What in the Burning Hells--?!" Where was he?! There was undoubtedly an air of near-perfect order in this place, and yet... he felt uneasy. This was not right; he'd never felt uneasy around order before - after all, he was the Archangel of Justice! He knew order better than anyone!

And the people. They were not normal people. Not mortal, not angel, not Nephalem... not even demon.

Should I hide? Should I speak to them? What if they don't speak? These and more questions were racing through the Archangel's mind. He was horribly lost, both in body and mind.

His grip on El'druin tightened - just in case he had to defend himself...
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
@Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @snowythedragon @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon

(( hikarinomemori- this is for you-
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/19/3c/1a/193c1a5b5e9a1ff502a616cc2f32a7da.jpg ))

the dotor ran through the tardis in cirles away from the green triangular alien, "why are you chasing me?!?!" he shouted at her. "i thought you were chasing me!!" she shouted back, then slowed down, and the doctor slammed into her accidentally, flipping the stabiliser. "bloody hell!!" he cursed as the tardis spun uncontrollably, toward the ground, landing in the middle of a lava covered land, near to another ship, lava splattering everywhere. "whad't you do?!!?" peridot asked " i crashed, what do you think??" he charged to the door, peridot behind him. and looked outside at the lava filled terrain.

they're by han solo @Mikasa361
@Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @snowythedragon @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon

(( hikarinomemori- this is for you-
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/19/3c/1a/193c1a5b5e9a1ff502a616cc2f32a7da.jpg ))

the dotor ran through the tardis in cirles away from the green triangular alien, "why are you chasing me?!?!" he shouted at her. "i thought you were chasing me!!" she shouted back, then slowed down, and the doctor slammed into her accidentally, flipping the stabiliser. "bloody hell!!" he cursed as the tardis spun uncontrollably, toward the ground, landing in the middle of a lava covered land, near to another ship, lava splattering everywhere. "whad't you do?!!?" peridot asked " i crashed, what do you think??" he charged to the door, peridot behind him. and looked outside at the lava filled terrain.

they're by han solo @Mikasa361
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
@RisingFlames @WildHunt @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @Mikasa361 @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon
((Sorry for accidentally starting early!))
(Yuuki)
He woke up lying on the ground. Trees. Several. The word forest popped into his head. "Where am I?"
Through a gap in the trees, he could see smoke. Smoke means fire...fire emits light...light keeps the darkness away...
He walked in the direction of the smoke.

Light's first thought was "I've died and gone to hell."
Rivers of lava cut through the blackened landscape. In the distance he could see some sort of structure.
Then he heard the chuckling of the shinigami floating behind him.
"Remember Light, don't think that you can ever get into heaven or hell."
Light sighed. "Then where am I?"
Ryuk shrugged. "I don't know. It looks a bit like the shinigami realm...sometimes..."
How did I get here? The last thing I remember I was...what was I doing? I don't even remember.
((Yuuki's in sector 8, Light and Ryuk are in 2))
@RisingFlames @WildHunt @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @Mikasa361 @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon
((Sorry for accidentally starting early!))
(Yuuki)
He woke up lying on the ground. Trees. Several. The word forest popped into his head. "Where am I?"
Through a gap in the trees, he could see smoke. Smoke means fire...fire emits light...light keeps the darkness away...
He walked in the direction of the smoke.

Light's first thought was "I've died and gone to hell."
Rivers of lava cut through the blackened landscape. In the distance he could see some sort of structure.
Then he heard the chuckling of the shinigami floating behind him.
"Remember Light, don't think that you can ever get into heaven or hell."
Light sighed. "Then where am I?"
Ryuk shrugged. "I don't know. It looks a bit like the shinigami realm...sometimes..."
How did I get here? The last thing I remember I was...what was I doing? I don't even remember.
((Yuuki's in sector 8, Light and Ryuk are in 2))
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
(@NaettleLeaf - Ah, don't worry about it. It's okay. X3)
(@NaettleLeaf - Ah, don't worry about it. It's okay. X3)
hchWdef.png
@RisingFlames @hikarinomemori @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf (Glenn is near your character so this is a heads up!) @Mikasa361 @FylloTheDragon
(I apologize for not being online often, I had to help out at an event.)

"Who is that?" "Not another one." "Should we report them?" "The scouts must be acting up again." A flurry of hushed voices spoke outloud enough for the mysterious figure to hear. The civilians were merely doing the daily tasks assigned to each of them although they all held one eerie resemblance-the yellow diamond. "Make way!" A tall, buff yellow quartz yelled shoving through the crowds gripping a dark yellow pitch fork of some kind. Once she was a few feet away from Tyrael she pointed at him before giving the small mandatory speech for visitors."You, your not a registered civilian and for that you'll have to be taken to the diamond authority to fix that! You may either come peacefully or I'll take you there by force."

~~~
A man was sitting beside a tree sharpening a piece of wood. He looked like any ordinary guy to be honest, but there was something more to that but that would be something for another time. He glanced up at the sky-it had been awhile since he woke up alone in a forest although it wasn't like the woods of Georgia so he should get used to that. I guess this is the afterlife? He sighed before smelling a drifting scent of fire from some part of the forest meaning he'd need to and explore the unknown. What a great start.
@RisingFlames @hikarinomemori @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf (Glenn is near your character so this is a heads up!) @Mikasa361 @FylloTheDragon
(I apologize for not being online often, I had to help out at an event.)

"Who is that?" "Not another one." "Should we report them?" "The scouts must be acting up again." A flurry of hushed voices spoke outloud enough for the mysterious figure to hear. The civilians were merely doing the daily tasks assigned to each of them although they all held one eerie resemblance-the yellow diamond. "Make way!" A tall, buff yellow quartz yelled shoving through the crowds gripping a dark yellow pitch fork of some kind. Once she was a few feet away from Tyrael she pointed at him before giving the small mandatory speech for visitors."You, your not a registered civilian and for that you'll have to be taken to the diamond authority to fix that! You may either come peacefully or I'll take you there by force."

~~~
A man was sitting beside a tree sharpening a piece of wood. He looked like any ordinary guy to be honest, but there was something more to that but that would be something for another time. He glanced up at the sky-it had been awhile since he woke up alone in a forest although it wasn't like the woods of Georgia so he should get used to that. I guess this is the afterlife? He sighed before smelling a drifting scent of fire from some part of the forest meaning he'd need to and explore the unknown. What a great start.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15