Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warped Multifandom Reboot (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon

Yellow Quartz had made sure to keep glancing back at Tyrael here and there noticing he was somewhat uncomfortable. "Do you have any questions before we meet Yellow Diamond?" She asked him in a more relaxed tone. Weaving through the other civilians walking around was easy as usual.

~~~
This can't be real. Glenn had stopped in his tracks keeping his eyes on the others right in front of him. He slowly pulled out a weapon from his sheath which to his dismay was with him at the moment and not in someone else's hands. What surprised him more was how the scent of fire got stronger from were he stood within the forest.
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon

Yellow Quartz had made sure to keep glancing back at Tyrael here and there noticing he was somewhat uncomfortable. "Do you have any questions before we meet Yellow Diamond?" She asked him in a more relaxed tone. Weaving through the other civilians walking around was easy as usual.

~~~
This can't be real. Glenn had stopped in his tracks keeping his eyes on the others right in front of him. He slowly pulled out a weapon from his sheath which to his dismay was with him at the moment and not in someone else's hands. What surprised him more was how the scent of fire got stronger from were he stood within the forest.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt @FylloTheDragon

The relaxed tone eased him somewhat. Yellow Quartz was not a threat; she was just doing her job, just like everyone else. El'druin had no sheath, however; instead, the angelic blade merely disappeared.

"No, I don't. I just couldn't help but notice how organized everyone is. This 'Yellow Diamond' must work very hard to keep everything in order here - a quality that I can respect."

For the first time since awakening here, his guard was lowered.
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt @FylloTheDragon

The relaxed tone eased him somewhat. Yellow Quartz was not a threat; she was just doing her job, just like everyone else. El'druin had no sheath, however; instead, the angelic blade merely disappeared.

"No, I don't. I just couldn't help but notice how organized everyone is. This 'Yellow Diamond' must work very hard to keep everything in order here - a quality that I can respect."

For the first time since awakening here, his guard was lowered.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3

The quartz continued to walk at a quick pace towards a tall tower like building as its mirror like doors opened for the two. "Yes, well, my diamond takes protocol quite seriously in her sector unlike the rest of other leaders" She sneered sourly instantly adding another line of rushed dialogue. " If we had this way the registration office is down towards the right were we'll make a few records which our leader will surely take interest in seeing how we don't receive many outside visitors."

The quartz continued to walk at a quick pace towards a tall tower like building as its mirror like doors opened for the two. "Yes, well, my diamond takes protocol quite seriously in her sector unlike the rest of other leaders" She sneered sourly instantly adding another line of rushed dialogue. " If we had this way the registration office is down towards the right were we'll make a few records which our leader will surely take interest in seeing how we don't receive many outside visitors."
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt
@FylloTheDragon

Tyrael nodded in understanding. Yellow Diamond sounded like quite the leader. He hadn't once thought that there were those who prized order even more than himself and the other Angiris.

The tower was even more impressive on the inside! Once again, there was the same "clockwork" feeling from the people. Everything was organized and perfect.

Itherael would love this place, he thought to himself.
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt
@FylloTheDragon

Tyrael nodded in understanding. Yellow Diamond sounded like quite the leader. He hadn't once thought that there were those who prized order even more than himself and the other Angiris.

The tower was even more impressive on the inside! Once again, there was the same "clockwork" feeling from the people. Everything was organized and perfect.

Itherael would love this place, he thought to himself.
x3

Yellow Quartz strolled down the hallway as her steps echoed off the wall. She continued to walk in silence since it seemed they did not have too much to relate too, much less come from the same sector or dealt with the various "gems" around the command tower. Neither did they seem to know too much...

It only took a few minutes give or take how long the line was at these hours in the day. Luckily the pearl in charge of the front registration desk was the fast one so it was possible the slower one from the day before had been disposed of. The pearl looked like a yellow toothpick with a rather shrill voice. "Next in line, please come forward." They sent a scrutinizing look towards the last civilian who held a wolf-like creature in a clear cage floating off the ground. "Greetings, how may I assist you today?" She inquired to both Tyrael and Yellow Quartz.

Yellow Quartz strolled down the hallway as her steps echoed off the wall. She continued to walk in silence since it seemed they did not have too much to relate too, much less come from the same sector or dealt with the various "gems" around the command tower. Neither did they seem to know too much...

It only took a few minutes give or take how long the line was at these hours in the day. Luckily the pearl in charge of the front registration desk was the fast one so it was possible the slower one from the day before had been disposed of. The pearl looked like a yellow toothpick with a rather shrill voice. "Next in line, please come forward." They sent a scrutinizing look towards the last civilian who held a wolf-like creature in a clear cage floating off the ground. "Greetings, how may I assist you today?" She inquired to both Tyrael and Yellow Quartz.

Tyrael had only seen the wolf-like creature for a spilt second before the woman at the desk spoke. He wasn't entirely sure what to say, to be truly honest.

He was also slightly intimidated; what if Yellow Diamond herself showed up?! He didn't want to make a bad impression...

Tyrael had only seen the wolf-like creature for a spilt second before the woman at the desk spoke. He wasn't entirely sure what to say, to be truly honest.

He was also slightly intimidated; what if Yellow Diamond herself showed up?! He didn't want to make a bad impression...
x3
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt @FylloTheDragon @hikarinomemori
(screw it, no one's interacting with peridot or the doctor, re-starting, )

Peridot marched around the doctor, in the wooded area they were in. "why did you capture me you clod!?!?! I meant you no harm.." the doctor interrupted her nagging and said "I didn't capture you. you saw the beast as well as I did." his tone was cool but firm. "and as far as I see, I saved your life." he patted her on top of her Dorito shaped head (I'm sorry) , this angered her further. "I could've fought it! I'm a crystal gem after all!" "with what?" he asked in turn. "fine. fine. you saved my puny life. now where the heck are we?" she asked "I actually don't know, somewhere in the 20th century I think." "that's a time" she answered glumly "well, it's important to someone like me." he said back
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt @FylloTheDragon @hikarinomemori
(screw it, no one's interacting with peridot or the doctor, re-starting, )

Peridot marched around the doctor, in the wooded area they were in. "why did you capture me you clod!?!?! I meant you no harm.." the doctor interrupted her nagging and said "I didn't capture you. you saw the beast as well as I did." his tone was cool but firm. "and as far as I see, I saved your life." he patted her on top of her Dorito shaped head (I'm sorry) , this angered her further. "I could've fought it! I'm a crystal gem after all!" "with what?" he asked in turn. "fine. fine. you saved my puny life. now where the heck are we?" she asked "I actually don't know, somewhere in the 20th century I think." "that's a time" she answered glumly "well, it's important to someone like me." he said back
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
@snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 ((They could interact with Light if they want. He's not really doin' anything)) @Mikasa361 @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon
@WildHunt ((Curious, can the little group see Glenn or not?))
Demons? Were those what he was so worried about? He didn't think so.
And Amaterasu...he'd heard that name before...maybe read it in a book?
He took his hand out of his pocket, and tried to relax. "My name is Yuuki. Er, if you're not the wolf, who are you?" I don't see anyone else.
@snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 ((They could interact with Light if they want. He's not really doin' anything)) @Mikasa361 @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon
@WildHunt ((Curious, can the little group see Glenn or not?))
Demons? Were those what he was so worried about? He didn't think so.
And Amaterasu...he'd heard that name before...maybe read it in a book?
He took his hand out of his pocket, and tried to relax. "My name is Yuuki. Er, if you're not the wolf, who are you?" I don't see anyone else.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@snowythedragon @crd274 @Mikasa361 @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt

Issun started jumping up and down on Ammy's forehead, glowing red with anger. "I'm Issun, the Poncle on top of Ammy's forehead! A talking wolf--ha, that's ridiculous! Ammy can only talk with other animals--and me, of course." Ammy, meanwhile, was looking off in the bushes. She thought she could scent a person in there, but decided to give him or her a chance to come out and talk peacefully. She also noticed, with concern, that the scent of smoke was getting stronger; they should probably check that out soon.
@snowythedragon @crd274 @Mikasa361 @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt

Issun started jumping up and down on Ammy's forehead, glowing red with anger. "I'm Issun, the Poncle on top of Ammy's forehead! A talking wolf--ha, that's ridiculous! Ammy can only talk with other animals--and me, of course." Ammy, meanwhile, was looking off in the bushes. She thought she could scent a person in there, but decided to give him or her a chance to come out and talk peacefully. She also noticed, with concern, that the scent of smoke was getting stronger; they should probably check that out soon.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
(yeah, the smoke could come from the crashed tardis.)

"still, we're lost, and I don't think that is going to operate anytime soon." peridot said, gesturing to the tardis. "it isn't." the doctor answered. sitting down and staring. "what're you doing now?!? there's no time for sitting!" she yelled. "oi, there's no need to shout, and there's noting wrong with sitting." he answered. "fine." peridot answered sitting down next to him.

@Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @snowythedragon @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @Pandacow
(yeah, the smoke could come from the crashed tardis.)

"still, we're lost, and I don't think that is going to operate anytime soon." peridot said, gesturing to the tardis. "it isn't." the doctor answered. sitting down and staring. "what're you doing now?!? there's no time for sitting!" she yelled. "oi, there's no need to shout, and there's noting wrong with sitting." he answered. "fine." peridot answered sitting down next to him.

@Mikasa361 @RisingFlames @WildHunt @snowythedragon @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @Pandacow
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15