Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriorcat Roleplays!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Tigerfern, Ok. ^.^ When do we start?
@Tigerfern, Ok. ^.^ When do we start?
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
@Dr3amCatcher2000

Whenever you want. Just make sure you ping the other players from that clan, and that you state what clan the cat's from. Like this:

Windclan

@Leafstream
@Digimon11

*Wisteriapaw glares at Nightwing as she walks*
@Dr3amCatcher2000

Whenever you want. Just make sure you ping the other players from that clan, and that you state what clan the cat's from. Like this:

Windclan

@Leafstream
@Digimon11

*Wisteriapaw glares at Nightwing as she walks*
@Tigerfern

Ok, @SeaSweptDreams

Snowpaw:
The white furred she-cat woke from her nest and began to look for her mentor eager to start the day with learning something new.
@Tigerfern

Ok, @SeaSweptDreams

Snowpaw:
The white furred she-cat woke from her nest and began to look for her mentor eager to start the day with learning something new.
@Dr3amCatcher (Won't ping SeaSweptDreams until they start replying so I don't blow up their alerts)

Ripplestream stretched as he readied for the hunting patrol he was going on

(I'm busy, so I'll be off and on)
@Dr3amCatcher (Won't ping SeaSweptDreams until they start replying so I don't blow up their alerts)

Ripplestream stretched as he readied for the hunting patrol he was going on

(I'm busy, so I'll be off and on)
@Tigerfern Ok

Snowpaw:
She walked from the den and trotted up to Ripplestream, "Where are you going?" she asked with a small head tilt. She loved to get out of camp when she could.
@Tigerfern Ok

Snowpaw:
She walked from the den and trotted up to Ripplestream, "Where are you going?" she asked with a small head tilt. She loved to get out of camp when she could.
@Tigerfern

Nightwing: I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, Your just being sensitive.
* Nightwing slowed down a little, and smelled the air. About a minute later the sent of fox hit her. *
{Fox...} *She thought to herself*
Hey, Wisteriapaw, be careful. I just caught the sent of a fox. It was stale, but the horrid creature could still be nearby...
@Tigerfern

Nightwing: I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, Your just being sensitive.
* Nightwing slowed down a little, and smelled the air. About a minute later the sent of fox hit her. *
{Fox...} *She thought to herself*
Hey, Wisteriapaw, be careful. I just caught the sent of a fox. It was stale, but the horrid creature could still be nearby...
@Leafstream
Windclan

*Wisteriapaw stops dead in your tracks.* If you're playing a trick on me, I'm going to slip deathberries into your play. Don't think I won't. *She suddenly remembers the fox, and parts her jaws to draw in the scent. Her eyes widen and she starts shaking as she backs away. * Lets... Get back to camp... Now... Get Otterstar... *She stutters on her words as she looks from side to side.*

@Dr3amCatcher2000
Riverclan

*Ripplestorm's whiskers twitch as he replies to Snowpaw's question.* Going on a hunting patrol. If you're not busy, maybe you can come with me? I mean, you are a medicine cat and all, but you've still gotta know how'ta hunt, right? *His eyes flash at her as he prods her side with his paw as he walks out of camp, stopping to see if she follows*
@Leafstream
Windclan

*Wisteriapaw stops dead in your tracks.* If you're playing a trick on me, I'm going to slip deathberries into your play. Don't think I won't. *She suddenly remembers the fox, and parts her jaws to draw in the scent. Her eyes widen and she starts shaking as she backs away. * Lets... Get back to camp... Now... Get Otterstar... *She stutters on her words as she looks from side to side.*

@Dr3amCatcher2000
Riverclan

*Ripplestorm's whiskers twitch as he replies to Snowpaw's question.* Going on a hunting patrol. If you're not busy, maybe you can come with me? I mean, you are a medicine cat and all, but you've still gotta know how'ta hunt, right? *His eyes flash at her as he prods her side with his paw as he walks out of camp, stopping to see if she follows*
never mind, pardon the ping
never mind, pardon the ping
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@Tigerfern

Windclan

*Nightwing nodded in agreement.* Nightwing: Come on. *She turned and started trotting back to camp. Occasionally looking over her shoulder to check on Wisteriapaw.*
@Tigerfern

Windclan

*Nightwing nodded in agreement.* Nightwing: Come on. *She turned and started trotting back to camp. Occasionally looking over her shoulder to check on Wisteriapaw.*
@Tigerfern

Snowpaw-
The white she cat nodded glad to leave the shelf the of the cave. Following after the Tom she giggled a bit as he prodded at her side. "Will you show my how to hunt?" She ask him excited.
@Tigerfern

Snowpaw-
The white she cat nodded glad to leave the shelf the of the cave. Following after the Tom she giggled a bit as he prodded at her side. "Will you show my how to hunt?" She ask him excited.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21