Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriorcat Roleplays!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@Tigerfern [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-akfZrc2K_fw/VzOt0E7MfFI/AAAAAAAAc7k/szjGeScd_ecZNfoPJBUgb1gOdOtDpFr4Q/w506-h750/warrior_cat_oc___mistpaw_neblina_by_kirmon-d5l9w0z.png[/img] Gender: Female Age: 13 Moons Clan: Windclan Rank: Warrior Perso: Clever, disobedient, and doesn't like talking to other cats very much...
@Tigerfern

warrior_cat_oc___mistpaw_neblina_by_kirmon-d5l9w0z.png

Clan: Windclan
Perso: Clever, disobedient, and doesn't like talking to other cats very much...
@Leafstream

Darkwing or Nightwing or Darkcloud?
@Leafstream

Darkwing or Nightwing or Darkcloud?
@Tigerfern

I like Nightwing :)
@Tigerfern

I like Nightwing :)
@Leafstream
Windclan

*Wisteriapaw pads into the elders' den. She searches them for ticks, delighted to see that the apprentices had done their job. She may still technically be an apprentice, but she was much older than all the other apprentices. It was about time she got her medicine-cat name! She wanders back into the medicine-cat's den to count supplies. She frowns as she realizes the stock of catnip and poppy seeds had gotten low. They were important things to keep in stock, she would need to collect them soon.*
@Leafstream
Windclan

*Wisteriapaw pads into the elders' den. She searches them for ticks, delighted to see that the apprentices had done their job. She may still technically be an apprentice, but she was much older than all the other apprentices. It was about time she got her medicine-cat name! She wanders back into the medicine-cat's den to count supplies. She frowns as she realizes the stock of catnip and poppy seeds had gotten low. They were important things to keep in stock, she would need to collect them soon.*
@Tigerfern

*Nightwing pads out of the warriors den. *
@Tigerfern

*Nightwing pads out of the warriors den. *
@Leafstream

Nightwing! *She meows when she sees the warrior.* I need to collect catnip and poppy seeds. Come with me and help me carry it. *She stalks out of the camp, expecting Nightwing to follow.*
@Leafstream

Nightwing! *She meows when she sees the warrior.* I need to collect catnip and poppy seeds. Come with me and help me carry it. *She stalks out of the camp, expecting Nightwing to follow.*
@Tigerfern

*Nightwing stood their a bit speechless for a moment, and then ran to catch up with Wisteriapaw.*
@Tigerfern

*Nightwing stood their a bit speechless for a moment, and then ran to catch up with Wisteriapaw.*
@Leafstream

*Wisteriapaw doesn't even look behind her as she goes to collect the herbs.* Hurry up, Nightwing.
@Leafstream

*Wisteriapaw doesn't even look behind her as she goes to collect the herbs.* Hurry up, Nightwing.
@Tigerfern

*Nightwing rolled her eyes and caught up to her.* Nightwing: What did you say we were collecting?
@Tigerfern

*Nightwing rolled her eyes and caught up to her.* Nightwing: What did you say we were collecting?
oh no XD sorry. :3 for some reason, I wasn't notified that you tagged me. Wierd)
oh no XD sorry. :3 for some reason, I wasn't notified that you tagged me. Wierd)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21