Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriorcat Roleplays!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Tigerfern
@StrikeSketches

Dapplestripe nodded at Dustwatch's suggestion and calmly herded Sootkit into the nursery. The young tom didn't protest but craned his neck to keep his curious gaze at the camp entrance. As they reached the den and he was tucked away inside it the small tom kit lied down with his paws tucked under him, keeping his ears pricked to try and listen to the cats outside. Dapplestripe lied down closer to the den entrance, blocking it with her ticked tabby pelt and keeping her attention half on Sootkit and half on the camp.
@Tigerfern
@StrikeSketches

Dapplestripe nodded at Dustwatch's suggestion and calmly herded Sootkit into the nursery. The young tom didn't protest but craned his neck to keep his curious gaze at the camp entrance. As they reached the den and he was tucked away inside it the small tom kit lied down with his paws tucked under him, keeping his ears pricked to try and listen to the cats outside. Dapplestripe lied down closer to the den entrance, blocking it with her ticked tabby pelt and keeping her attention half on Sootkit and half on the camp.
@Tigerfern

May I be the deputy in Windclan, and the medicine cat apprentice in Shadowclan? :)
@Tigerfern

May I be the deputy in Windclan, and the medicine cat apprentice in Shadowclan? :)
@Azteclover15

Thunderclan
*Lichenkit suddenly hurls herself onto Blackstorm's back, clinging on with her tiny kit claws.* I got you! *She squeaks*

@Leafstream

(Do you even have to ask?)
Windclan

*Wisteriapaw stops in front of Nightwing, tripping her.* Is the clan starving? Do the queens have enough milk? Is the fresh-kill pile empty? *She growls under her breath.* No. Which is more important right now? The one mouse you'd bring back, or the herbs that we'd bring back? *She starts walking again, without waiting for a reply*

@TheDoomedSpirit
@StrikeSketches
@Digimon11
Shadowclan

*Starlingstar ignores the glares from Dustwatch. She wouldn't go over this again. Their deputy hadn't come back from his mission, he could still be alive. Until there was proof he was dead, she would not appoint a new deputy. She could handle the clan herself. * Show me. *she demands* Dapplestripe, make sure all the kits and elders are in their dens while Dustwatch and I are out. *She impatiently waits for Dustwatch to lead the way*
@Azteclover15

Thunderclan
*Lichenkit suddenly hurls herself onto Blackstorm's back, clinging on with her tiny kit claws.* I got you! *She squeaks*

@Leafstream

(Do you even have to ask?)
Windclan

*Wisteriapaw stops in front of Nightwing, tripping her.* Is the clan starving? Do the queens have enough milk? Is the fresh-kill pile empty? *She growls under her breath.* No. Which is more important right now? The one mouse you'd bring back, or the herbs that we'd bring back? *She starts walking again, without waiting for a reply*

@TheDoomedSpirit
@StrikeSketches
@Digimon11
Shadowclan

*Starlingstar ignores the glares from Dustwatch. She wouldn't go over this again. Their deputy hadn't come back from his mission, he could still be alive. Until there was proof he was dead, she would not appoint a new deputy. She could handle the clan herself. * Show me. *she demands* Dapplestripe, make sure all the kits and elders are in their dens while Dustwatch and I are out. *She impatiently waits for Dustwatch to lead the way*
@TheDoomedSpirit
@Tigerfern
Shadowclan

Dustwatch snorted, but dutifully got up and walked out of camp. She led Starlingstar to the scent trail, and growled when she realized that the trail was stronger. It was like the badger was playing with them. She paced back and forth along the scent trail, trying to figure out where the badger had been heading.
@TheDoomedSpirit
@Tigerfern
Shadowclan

Dustwatch snorted, but dutifully got up and walked out of camp. She led Starlingstar to the scent trail, and growled when she realized that the trail was stronger. It was like the badger was playing with them. She paced back and forth along the scent trail, trying to figure out where the badger had been heading.
@Strikesketches
(TheDoomedSpirit's character is not involved here, and don't want to bombard them with alerts :) )
Shadowclan
Outside camp

*Strangely, the scent trail ends at the camp wall. It could've doubled back, but she didn't smell anything...* Dustwatch, come over here *She flicks her tail in the direction of the pile of ferns the trail ended at.*

(If you think I'm being too controlling or if you had a different idea, let me know I don't mind :) )
@Strikesketches
(TheDoomedSpirit's character is not involved here, and don't want to bombard them with alerts :) )
Shadowclan
Outside camp

*Strangely, the scent trail ends at the camp wall. It could've doubled back, but she didn't smell anything...* Dustwatch, come over here *She flicks her tail in the direction of the pile of ferns the trail ended at.*

(If you think I'm being too controlling or if you had a different idea, let me know I don't mind :) )
@Tigerfern
(Okey-dokey! That makes lots of sense, just thought that it'd be good for her to know what's going on, and nah, you're fine)
Shadowclan, outside camp

Dustwatch walked over to Starlingstar, and glared at the ferns. "Do you think it's in there? It's not making any noise or anything..."
@Tigerfern
(Okey-dokey! That makes lots of sense, just thought that it'd be good for her to know what's going on, and nah, you're fine)
Shadowclan, outside camp

Dustwatch walked over to Starlingstar, and glared at the ferns. "Do you think it's in there? It's not making any noise or anything..."
@StrikeSketches

(Sorry i'm not replying instantly I'm watching a show)
Shadowclan
Outside Camp

*Starlingstar warily parted the ferns with a fore-paw, and gasped.* Dustwatch... *Behind the ferns was a little tunnel through the camp wall to the nook behind the nursery. Waves of badger scent flooded through the opening.* Go warn Dapplestripe. Get the kits out of the nursery *She says, as she runs back into camp. She makes sure not to be loud enough for the badger to know they've discovered it.* How didn't we know before......
@StrikeSketches

(Sorry i'm not replying instantly I'm watching a show)
Shadowclan
Outside Camp

*Starlingstar warily parted the ferns with a fore-paw, and gasped.* Dustwatch... *Behind the ferns was a little tunnel through the camp wall to the nook behind the nursery. Waves of badger scent flooded through the opening.* Go warn Dapplestripe. Get the kits out of the nursery *She says, as she runs back into camp. She makes sure not to be loud enough for the badger to know they've discovered it.* How didn't we know before......
@StrikeSketches @tigerfern

Shadowclan:

Pebblewish approached camp, when she saw Starlingstar and Dustwatch heading out. She dropped her pile of yarrow and headed after them. When she saw them stop in front of a clump of bushes, she jumped forward to ask, "What's going on? Are you looking for the missing deputy?"

@Azteclover15

Thunderclan:

Silvermoon sniffled her laughter when Lichenkit hurled herself onto Blackstorn. She offered to help him take his prey to freshkill pile.

@Leafstream

Windclan:

Otterstar came out of his den, looking across camp. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the medicine cat walking away from Nightwing with a huff. Anxious, he went after her. Catching up, he asked, "What's wrong? Is the herbs enough? Any signs from Starclan?"
@StrikeSketches @tigerfern

Shadowclan:

Pebblewish approached camp, when she saw Starlingstar and Dustwatch heading out. She dropped her pile of yarrow and headed after them. When she saw them stop in front of a clump of bushes, she jumped forward to ask, "What's going on? Are you looking for the missing deputy?"

@Azteclover15

Thunderclan:

Silvermoon sniffled her laughter when Lichenkit hurled herself onto Blackstorn. She offered to help him take his prey to freshkill pile.

@Leafstream

Windclan:

Otterstar came out of his den, looking across camp. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the medicine cat walking away from Nightwing with a huff. Anxious, he went after her. Catching up, he asked, "What's wrong? Is the herbs enough? Any signs from Starclan?"
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11
Windclan
Outside camp

*Wisteriapaw sighed.* No, this young she-cat's just being disrespectful. Sorry for concerning you. We're just out to collect poppy seeds and catnip. No disrespect, but we really must be going. *She respectfully nods her head to her leader and walks on*

@Strikesketches
@TheDoomedSpirit
Shadowclan

*Starlingstar rushes into the warriors den.* Badger! We need warriors! Quickly- *She mutters under her breath about not having a deputy. She finally realizes why it's so important*
@Digimon11
Windclan
Outside camp

*Wisteriapaw sighed.* No, this young she-cat's just being disrespectful. Sorry for concerning you. We're just out to collect poppy seeds and catnip. No disrespect, but we really must be going. *She respectfully nods her head to her leader and walks on*

@Strikesketches
@TheDoomedSpirit
Shadowclan

*Starlingstar rushes into the warriors den.* Badger! We need warriors! Quickly- *She mutters under her breath about not having a deputy. She finally realizes why it's so important*
@Tigerfern

(No, I guess not. I just wanted to make sure no one else wanted either of those positions. Or, had already claimed them and just hadn't made the characters yet. :). )
@Tigerfern

(No, I guess not. I just wanted to make sure no one else wanted either of those positions. Or, had already claimed them and just hadn't made the characters yet. :). )
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21