Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 ... 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 ... 5696 5697
"Sure. It'll be like the reverse of what I did with Roxy, more or less!"
"Sure. It'll be like the reverse of what I did with Roxy, more or less!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
“Seems about right. And it’ll be nice to have Error back.” A small pang of sadness hit her as she remembered Error’s time with Lyra. Would he even remember her?
“Seems about right. And it’ll be nice to have Error back.” A small pang of sadness hit her as she remembered Error’s time with Lyra. Would he even remember her?
NBeoOgB.png
Doxx nodded. "I... I wonder if he'll miss... Lyra..."
Doxx nodded. "I... I wonder if he'll miss... Lyra..."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Well let's head out shall we. Fiddleford and what remains of Error are waiting, we can question Roxanne on the way out."
"Well let's head out shall we. Fiddleford and what remains of Error are waiting, we can question Roxanne on the way out."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Doxx nodded. "Yeah, let's go."
Doxx nodded. "Yeah, let's go."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Ford lead the way back pausing at the couch to wake Roxy, who was curled up in Trigger's arms on the couch. Blinking up at the blearily from her nap she arched an eyebrow by way of asking what's up? Ford explained the situation rather quickly keeping his voice hushed to avoid waking the sleeping agent, asking her to provide the details for the spell that made homunculus like bodies. She shot them a thumbs up and quickly began to scribble out the 'recipe' on to a nearby note pad. Along with a hasty diagram. She waved to them with a smile as the exited the room and hunkered down to go back to sleep.
Ford lead the way back pausing at the couch to wake Roxy, who was curled up in Trigger's arms on the couch. Blinking up at the blearily from her nap she arched an eyebrow by way of asking what's up? Ford explained the situation rather quickly keeping his voice hushed to avoid waking the sleeping agent, asking her to provide the details for the spell that made homunculus like bodies. She shot them a thumbs up and quickly began to scribble out the 'recipe' on to a nearby note pad. Along with a hasty diagram. She waved to them with a smile as the exited the room and hunkered down to go back to sleep.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Doxx smiled and gave her a small wave when they entered the room. He stayed quiet, waiting while Ford spoke.
Doxx smiled and gave her a small wave when they entered the room. He stayed quiet, waiting while Ford spoke.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Star gave a quick wave goodbye. She left Vega with Shadow and followed the others.
Star gave a quick wave goodbye. She left Vega with Shadow and followed the others.
NBeoOgB.png
Doxx slipped his hand into her, squeezing lightly.
Doxx slipped his hand into her, squeezing lightly.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She squeezed his hand back. “I hope this will work....”
She squeezed his hand back. “I hope this will work....”
NBeoOgB.png
1 2 ... 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 ... 5696 5697