Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 ... 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 ... 5696 5697
“Thank!” She repeated.
“Thank!” She repeated.
NBeoOgB.png
He very carefully and gently hugged her close.
He very carefully and gently hugged her close.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Vega nibbled on his arm to show her love. Star stirred and mumbled something in her sleep
Vega nibbled on his arm to show her love. Star stirred and mumbled something in her sleep
NBeoOgB.png
So I've been playing Borderlands 3 religiously and I seriously miss Error. I kinda hate myself for breaking him a d letting Lyra die off. I have so many new lines for his to screech!)
So I've been playing Borderlands 3 religiously and I seriously miss Error. I kinda hate myself for breaking him a d letting Lyra die off. I have so many new lines for his to screech!)
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
I miss them too...

Bad thought: Ford fixing Error, and when he realizes Lyra is gone he begs The Demon Reaper or Kai to bring her back)
I miss them too...

Bad thought: Ford fixing Error, and when he realizes Lyra is gone he begs The Demon Reaper or Kai to bring her back)
NBeoOgB.png
(Oh geez I miss them SO MUCH)

Doxx held her closer as well.
(Oh geez I miss them SO MUCH)

Doxx held her closer as well.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I'm kinda tempted to do that with the reaper since we've made Kia bend a lot of time as is)
I'm kinda tempted to do that with the reaper since we've made Kia bend a lot of time as is)
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Yeah, the reaper need to be used more too)

Star relaxed in his arms. A little bit later she opened her eyes. “Hey” she mumbled.
Yeah, the reaper need to be used more too)

Star relaxed in his arms. A little bit later she opened her eyes. “Hey” she mumbled.
NBeoOgB.png
Doxx smiled a brilliant smile. "Hey Star!"
Doxx smiled a brilliant smile. "Hey Star!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She stretched out. “Hey.”
She stretched out. “Hey.”