Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 ... 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 ... 5696 5697
"How'd you sleep?" He placed Vega on his chest.
"How'd you sleep?" He placed Vega on his chest.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
“Good, for once.” Vega chewed on his shirt.
“Good, for once.” Vega chewed on his shirt.
NBeoOgB.png
He didn't make a fuss of Vega. "Same... thank goodness," he added with a smile.
He didn't make a fuss of Vega. "Same... thank goodness," he added with a smile.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
“Good, we have had enough nightmares to deal with.” She kissed his nose.
“Good, we have had enough nightmares to deal with.” She kissed his nose.
NBeoOgB.png
He smiled, kissing her cheek softly. "No kidding."
He smiled, kissing her cheek softly. "No kidding."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Ford sat at his work desk down in the lab absently toying with a loose spring he'd found. He missed the robot, more that he would have previously thought possible, infact he missed him enough to call up Fiddleford. They'd parted on good terms last time so Ford was at least a little confident that his old friend would be willing to help out with the reassembly of their conjoined project to suspend a human mind beyond death. Turns out digitizing a human thought process and personality was as easy as replicating a series of electrical codes onto a disk.

Bearing this in mind he gathered up the backup 'brain' for the man dubbed Error and went out to meet the other inventor at his home. Together they began building, with one other key goal, this body needed to be more durable and more aware. No more clanking metal, it was time to turn a man made machine back into a man. One problem with that though, they needed a body to electrify. Ford figured Doxx would be able to help, so he made his way back and knocked on the demons' door.

"Doxx? I hope I'm not interrupting anything but I was hoping you'd be able to help me with something."
Ford sat at his work desk down in the lab absently toying with a loose spring he'd found. He missed the robot, more that he would have previously thought possible, infact he missed him enough to call up Fiddleford. They'd parted on good terms last time so Ford was at least a little confident that his old friend would be willing to help out with the reassembly of their conjoined project to suspend a human mind beyond death. Turns out digitizing a human thought process and personality was as easy as replicating a series of electrical codes onto a disk.

Bearing this in mind he gathered up the backup 'brain' for the man dubbed Error and went out to meet the other inventor at his home. Together they began building, with one other key goal, this body needed to be more durable and more aware. No more clanking metal, it was time to turn a man made machine back into a man. One problem with that though, they needed a body to electrify. Ford figured Doxx would be able to help, so he made his way back and knocked on the demons' door.

"Doxx? I hope I'm not interrupting anything but I was hoping you'd be able to help me with something."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Doxx looked up from his girlfriend and the microraptor on his chest. "Hi! Need help with something?"
Doxx looked up from his girlfriend and the microraptor on his chest. "Hi! Need help with something?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Yes, see Fiddleford and I believe we can repair Error. Or rather build him up from scrap I suppose. However we think it'd be better if he wasn't rebuilt as a 100% robot. See Fiddleford came up with the idea initially, back when Error was first built. He believed that a techno-organic model was more efficient. But at the time we had no way of making an organic body or of...how should I say this. Um...harvesting one. That's where you come in I was wondering if you could use some of his original human body and your demon magic to build him a new body?" He shifted awkwardly knowing the strangeness of his request.
"Yes, see Fiddleford and I believe we can repair Error. Or rather build him up from scrap I suppose. However we think it'd be better if he wasn't rebuilt as a 100% robot. See Fiddleford came up with the idea initially, back when Error was first built. He believed that a techno-organic model was more efficient. But at the time we had no way of making an organic body or of...how should I say this. Um...harvesting one. That's where you come in I was wondering if you could use some of his original human body and your demon magic to build him a new body?" He shifted awkwardly knowing the strangeness of his request.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
"Prooobably?" Doxx stretched out the word. "Might have to check with Roxy to see how exactly the spell went but it should work!"
"Prooobably?" Doxx stretched out the word. "Might have to check with Roxy to see how exactly the spell went but it should work!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Ford nodded, "good. Good. That's very good, see we kept most of Error's human body after the accident in the Hope's that we could just put his brain back in and cybernetify that but that proved to be impossible given the state of his body. If I remember right you'll only need a small chunk of flesh for this to work and some blood. I was actually hoping we could use demon's blood. After seeing the transformation potential in demons we think Error could be greatly upgraded."
Ford nodded, "good. Good. That's very good, see we kept most of Error's human body after the accident in the Hope's that we could just put his brain back in and cybernetify that but that proved to be impossible given the state of his body. If I remember right you'll only need a small chunk of flesh for this to work and some blood. I was actually hoping we could use demon's blood. After seeing the transformation potential in demons we think Error could be greatly upgraded."
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 ... 5696 5697