Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •|Wild by Nature|• Wolf RP *Semi-Realism
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@nerdydragon
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@TheLonelySparrow
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@kaleos
@tigerlillyrose

Aspen stared as Hoshiko slammed in Shiori. She looked between Tychus, Hoshiko, Shiori... this wasn't ending well. As Hoshiko and Shiori began to argue, she pinned her ears back. Shiori snapped at all of the wolves, asking if anyone wanted to leave, and Aspen lifted her head high. She didn't want to leave. But she was conflicted. On one hand, she didn't like arguing, but to her, Hoshiko put the safety of this loner over the packs, even if it was just over food.

"I choose to be punished then rather leave my whole family behind once again."

Aspen scowled, at least he knew where he was supposed to be. She stared down at him, and then looked back at Shiori. She followed Juris' lead, and lowered her body. "I would never abandon this pack. My loyalty lies with you and you only, I would never do anything to question it."
@nerdydragon
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@TheLonelySparrow
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@kaleos
@tigerlillyrose

Aspen stared as Hoshiko slammed in Shiori. She looked between Tychus, Hoshiko, Shiori... this wasn't ending well. As Hoshiko and Shiori began to argue, she pinned her ears back. Shiori snapped at all of the wolves, asking if anyone wanted to leave, and Aspen lifted her head high. She didn't want to leave. But she was conflicted. On one hand, she didn't like arguing, but to her, Hoshiko put the safety of this loner over the packs, even if it was just over food.

"I choose to be punished then rather leave my whole family behind once again."

Aspen scowled, at least he knew where he was supposed to be. She stared down at him, and then looked back at Shiori. She followed Juris' lead, and lowered her body. "I would never abandon this pack. My loyalty lies with you and you only, I would never do anything to question it."

Vidarr's muzzle winkled in a snarl, but was careful to keep his teeth beneath his black lips. Interrupting a fight? Vidarr could believe Hoshiko would do something like that. But Shiori banishing the male left Vidarr's maw hanging in shock. Hoshiko was far to sweet to be sent into winter with a thieving loner! And if no one else were to stand up for the brute, you could count on Vidarr to jump to the defense. "Hoshiko is right. Everyone deserves a chance at living." Vidarr finally spoke up, stepping closer to the stranger and his pack-mate, allowing his long tail to brush the snow behind him. His demeanor seemed surprisingly calm, but don't let it fool you, he was quite nervous.

"And if Hoshiko still must leave, then I will go as well." He watched Shiori with an uncertain yellow stare, standing tall but bowing his head and keeping his ears pulled back. Eyes snapped to Hoshiko who submitted and asked to stay, before they glanced at Juris and Aspen in turn as they spoke.

Vidarr's muzzle winkled in a snarl, but was careful to keep his teeth beneath his black lips. Interrupting a fight? Vidarr could believe Hoshiko would do something like that. But Shiori banishing the male left Vidarr's maw hanging in shock. Hoshiko was far to sweet to be sent into winter with a thieving loner! And if no one else were to stand up for the brute, you could count on Vidarr to jump to the defense. "Hoshiko is right. Everyone deserves a chance at living." Vidarr finally spoke up, stepping closer to the stranger and his pack-mate, allowing his long tail to brush the snow behind him. His demeanor seemed surprisingly calm, but don't let it fool you, he was quite nervous.

"And if Hoshiko still must leave, then I will go as well." He watched Shiori with an uncertain yellow stare, standing tall but bowing his head and keeping his ears pulled back. Eyes snapped to Hoshiko who submitted and asked to stay, before they glanced at Juris and Aspen in turn as they spoke.
@Kaleos
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@nerdydragon
@tigerlillyrose
((this is just a quick filler post owo

Hoshiko sighed and shot a quick glance at Vidarr. He was grateful someone had some sense in them and someone would accompany him Shiori refused to let him stay. He looked back up at Shiori from his spot in the snow. The blood from the outsider and Shiori had already soaked into his back and he was beggining to grow umcomftorable. But he would await his alpha's command. He still had his neck exposed and stomach to him and nerves were on the run as he waited.
@Kaleos
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@nerdydragon
@tigerlillyrose
((this is just a quick filler post owo

Hoshiko sighed and shot a quick glance at Vidarr. He was grateful someone had some sense in them and someone would accompany him Shiori refused to let him stay. He looked back up at Shiori from his spot in the snow. The blood from the outsider and Shiori had already soaked into his back and he was beggining to grow umcomftorable. But he would await his alpha's command. He still had his neck exposed and stomach to him and nerves were on the run as he waited.
large.gif
"Oh that's bad" Eden winched as her subordinate tackles Shiori and instead of making it better it only made it worse. Shiori screaming and growling in anger, question everyones loyalty.

"thanks a lot Hoshiko" she said with a growl, she hates showing submission but she own Shiori more the anything, no one had been willing taking them in thanks to her brothers gigantism, calling him demon spawn and things. Eden had got into many fights protecting her brother and while she still like a good fight time to time, she wasn't going back to fighting for her life just for some scarps.

Grumbling she lowers her head to the ground and pins her ears back "My loyalty exist only for you alpha"

Noah looks in horror as Hoshiko slammed in Shiori and start to talk back "That what I was saying from the beginning!! " He let out a annoyed snarled and raised hackles but when their alpha start shouting about them being unloyal and question their loyalty, he goes quiet and takes some steps back, hiding behind Amber in fear of their alphas anger.

@TheLonelySparrow
@pandacow
@solztize
@NerdyDragon
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@kaleos
@tigerlillyrose
"Oh that's bad" Eden winched as her subordinate tackles Shiori and instead of making it better it only made it worse. Shiori screaming and growling in anger, question everyones loyalty.

"thanks a lot Hoshiko" she said with a growl, she hates showing submission but she own Shiori more the anything, no one had been willing taking them in thanks to her brothers gigantism, calling him demon spawn and things. Eden had got into many fights protecting her brother and while she still like a good fight time to time, she wasn't going back to fighting for her life just for some scarps.

Grumbling she lowers her head to the ground and pins her ears back "My loyalty exist only for you alpha"

Noah looks in horror as Hoshiko slammed in Shiori and start to talk back "That what I was saying from the beginning!! " He let out a annoyed snarled and raised hackles but when their alpha start shouting about them being unloyal and question their loyalty, he goes quiet and takes some steps back, hiding behind Amber in fear of their alphas anger.

@TheLonelySparrow
@pandacow
@solztize
@NerdyDragon
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@kaleos
@tigerlillyrose
Shiori looked down at Hoshiko is disappointment. "Have you no self-respect?" He asked him putting his paw on his neck. "You were willing to die, for someone you literally just met today?......how disgraceful." Shiori said as stepped back. "I respect your philosophies Hoshiko. And I believe that you believe that you are doing the right thing. But your way of thinking is not welcome here. It is dangerous, and could possibly jeopardize the pack." He explained. Suddenly Vidarr left his place and ran over to Hoshiko proclaiming that if he is to leave, then he must leave as well. "So be it." Shiori answered. "I want both of you gone by morning. So say your goodbyes and be on your way." He said as he turned his back to them and limped away. He stopped in front of the outsiders body. He starred the his blooded and bruised body. He felt nothing. He kept going making his way over to Autumn so she may tend to his wounds. His leg was unrecognizable. The bone was showing and it was obvious it would take some time for the leg to heal. Sometimes you must sacrifice a few for the collective many.

@TheLonelySparrow
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@kaleos
@tigerlillyrose
Shiori looked down at Hoshiko is disappointment. "Have you no self-respect?" He asked him putting his paw on his neck. "You were willing to die, for someone you literally just met today?......how disgraceful." Shiori said as stepped back. "I respect your philosophies Hoshiko. And I believe that you believe that you are doing the right thing. But your way of thinking is not welcome here. It is dangerous, and could possibly jeopardize the pack." He explained. Suddenly Vidarr left his place and ran over to Hoshiko proclaiming that if he is to leave, then he must leave as well. "So be it." Shiori answered. "I want both of you gone by morning. So say your goodbyes and be on your way." He said as he turned his back to them and limped away. He stopped in front of the outsiders body. He starred the his blooded and bruised body. He felt nothing. He kept going making his way over to Autumn so she may tend to his wounds. His leg was unrecognizable. The bone was showing and it was obvious it would take some time for the leg to heal. Sometimes you must sacrifice a few for the collective many.

@TheLonelySparrow
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@kaleos
@tigerlillyrose
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon
@Pandacow
@Solztize
@HummingKnight
@seiko
@Wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@Kaleos
@TheLonelySparrow

Valla paced in circles, following her own footsteps that she left in the snow. She tried to block out the fighting of the wolves behind her. It wasn't till she hear Shiori screaming that she realised someone else had interefered. It was Hoshiko. Valla admired him slightly for being brave enough to throw himself into a fight that wasnt his but then again it culd be counted as pretty much a death sentence in a few different ways. Hoshiko had taken to helping the rogue wolf, which suprised her. Why help one that wasnt theirs? Sh*t, this surely isn't going to sit well at all. Not much to her suprised, Shiori sternly requested for Hoshiko to leave. "Does anyone else want to go!" their alpha shouted the question at the pack.

Shock ran through out Valla's body, she stared at Shiori in shock and disbelief. In the corner of her eyes she saw Noah moving behind Autumn and Eden lowering her head. Others in their pack lowered their heads too, Vidarr finally showed his face only to stand with Hoshiko. Valla understood and saw the point Hoshiko and Vidarr were making but he'd defy the alpha because of it? Why couldn't they all get along. She let out a soft whine and lowered her body and head to the snow, "My loyalty is yours, Alpha" she mumbled, staring at the snow. Valla listened, focusing on everyword that left the alpha's mouth. Listening to the news that fell upon them, they were losing two packmates.
She almost didn't want to raise her head again, maybe it had been fine if she had stayed asleep just a little longer. Today didn't feel like a good day.
@NerdyDragon
@Pandacow
@Solztize
@HummingKnight
@seiko
@Wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@Kaleos
@TheLonelySparrow

Valla paced in circles, following her own footsteps that she left in the snow. She tried to block out the fighting of the wolves behind her. It wasn't till she hear Shiori screaming that she realised someone else had interefered. It was Hoshiko. Valla admired him slightly for being brave enough to throw himself into a fight that wasnt his but then again it culd be counted as pretty much a death sentence in a few different ways. Hoshiko had taken to helping the rogue wolf, which suprised her. Why help one that wasnt theirs? Sh*t, this surely isn't going to sit well at all. Not much to her suprised, Shiori sternly requested for Hoshiko to leave. "Does anyone else want to go!" their alpha shouted the question at the pack.

Shock ran through out Valla's body, she stared at Shiori in shock and disbelief. In the corner of her eyes she saw Noah moving behind Autumn and Eden lowering her head. Others in their pack lowered their heads too, Vidarr finally showed his face only to stand with Hoshiko. Valla understood and saw the point Hoshiko and Vidarr were making but he'd defy the alpha because of it? Why couldn't they all get along. She let out a soft whine and lowered her body and head to the snow, "My loyalty is yours, Alpha" she mumbled, staring at the snow. Valla listened, focusing on everyword that left the alpha's mouth. Listening to the news that fell upon them, they were losing two packmates.
She almost didn't want to raise her head again, maybe it had been fine if she had stayed asleep just a little longer. Today didn't feel like a good day.
8HRS Ahead of FR Time
@Kaleos
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@nerdydragon
@tigerlillyrose

As Shiori left the crowd of wolves in the blood stained clearing, Hoshiko let out a sigh of relief and despair. What has he done. He and Vidarr have no choice to leave without Shiori ordering the rest of the pack to kill him. With even more tears flowing down his face, he stuffed his nose under the outsiders side and hoisted him onto his back.

He made his way through the wolves who stayed, Vidarr following him. "I can't believe all of you." He said, not looking up. "Follow the dictator if you must. I will follow my own morals of equality." He snapped. He didn't want to talk about Shiori like this, but he was so full of pain and rage he didn't care.

He gently nuzzled Vidarr's flank in respect. "Thank you." He said and stood at the peak of a snowy hill. "Follow him if you must." He cried "See where a blind killer leads you." He barked standing taller. He glanced one more time at Juris, his face full of pain. "See you later buddy." He said to him. And disapeared over the ridge with Vidarr.
@Kaleos
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@Rinjichan13
@nerdydragon
@tigerlillyrose

As Shiori left the crowd of wolves in the blood stained clearing, Hoshiko let out a sigh of relief and despair. What has he done. He and Vidarr have no choice to leave without Shiori ordering the rest of the pack to kill him. With even more tears flowing down his face, he stuffed his nose under the outsiders side and hoisted him onto his back.

He made his way through the wolves who stayed, Vidarr following him. "I can't believe all of you." He said, not looking up. "Follow the dictator if you must. I will follow my own morals of equality." He snapped. He didn't want to talk about Shiori like this, but he was so full of pain and rage he didn't care.

He gently nuzzled Vidarr's flank in respect. "Thank you." He said and stood at the peak of a snowy hill. "Follow him if you must." He cried "See where a blind killer leads you." He barked standing taller. He glanced one more time at Juris, his face full of pain. "See you later buddy." He said to him. And disapeared over the ridge with Vidarr.
large.gif
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@Rinjichan13
@NerdyDragon
@Tigerlillyrose

"Was it always this cold?" Tychus wondered as his lifeblood continued leaking out of him. He couldn't find the strength to stand anymore, so he collapsed into the snow. Somewhere in his addled mind he also wondered why he wasn't being torn to pieces. He could vaguely make out his opponent, no, his conqueror, screaming at someone, who screamed back. Why did they have to be so loud? Couldn't they see he was trying to take a nap?

He felt someone lift him onto their back and start walking. "Where are we going Mama?" he thought. "Can we go home now? I really want to go home." Those were the last words in his mind before he passed out.
@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@Rinjichan13
@NerdyDragon
@Tigerlillyrose

"Was it always this cold?" Tychus wondered as his lifeblood continued leaking out of him. He couldn't find the strength to stand anymore, so he collapsed into the snow. Somewhere in his addled mind he also wondered why he wasn't being torn to pieces. He could vaguely make out his opponent, no, his conqueror, screaming at someone, who screamed back. Why did they have to be so loud? Couldn't they see he was trying to take a nap?

He felt someone lift him onto their back and start walking. "Where are we going Mama?" he thought. "Can we go home now? I really want to go home." Those were the last words in his mind before he passed out.

"As you wish, Shiori." Vidarr replied gently, hoping in the darkest parts of him that the alpha's leg would heal crooked and ache in the rain. Shaking himself out of the cold thoughts, he refocused on Hoshiko and the surrounding wolves that he realized were no longer considered his pack. If he came back into the territory tomorrow, they'd have no choice but to attack him, and that broke his heart a little. "Well, I'll catch y'all on the flipside then. Take good care of each other." He murmured softly, pulling his mouth into a smile as he trailed after the shorter pack-mate he had left. Considering the loner wasn't looking too well, and the fact that he didn't trust him in the least bit. Vidarr wasn't as bothered as he thought he'd be by being forced from the pack, standing tall at the new found freedom, and stretched tto skim his nose across Hoshiko's cheek in return. "No problem. Well, one problem; is he gonna survive?" Vidarr mumbled, bright gaze drifting to Tychus with a doubtful look in his eyes.

(Bluh, mobile. Sorry for any mistakes.)

"As you wish, Shiori." Vidarr replied gently, hoping in the darkest parts of him that the alpha's leg would heal crooked and ache in the rain. Shaking himself out of the cold thoughts, he refocused on Hoshiko and the surrounding wolves that he realized were no longer considered his pack. If he came back into the territory tomorrow, they'd have no choice but to attack him, and that broke his heart a little. "Well, I'll catch y'all on the flipside then. Take good care of each other." He murmured softly, pulling his mouth into a smile as he trailed after the shorter pack-mate he had left. Considering the loner wasn't looking too well, and the fact that he didn't trust him in the least bit. Vidarr wasn't as bothered as he thought he'd be by being forced from the pack, standing tall at the new found freedom, and stretched tto skim his nose across Hoshiko's cheek in return. "No problem. Well, one problem; is he gonna survive?" Vidarr mumbled, bright gaze drifting to Tychus with a doubtful look in his eyes.

(Bluh, mobile. Sorry for any mistakes.)

@pandacow
@NerdyDragon
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
@rinjichan13
@Kaleos
@TigerLilyrose

Juris no longer felt any pain to see his two packmates leave. Wolves who go against the pack do not belong in it. How dare he call their Alpha a killer when he was fighting fairly for their meal? He wouldn't tolerate such disrespect. "Do not call our Alpha a killer," he lowly growled out. He didn't care whether Hoshiko would hear it or not. "He was fighting for our meal. He could've ask the rest of the pack to gang up on that mutt, but no, he chose to fight himself. I thought of you as my friend, but I am cutting ties with you. The next time we meet I will treat you as an intruder."

With a loud grunt, Juris turned away and followed Shiori. He fell into pace beside his leader as to support him if he ever collapses. "Leader, please lean onto me. I'll help you walk," he said, concerned about the state of Shiori's leg. He wouldn't be able to walk for a while because that wound would take quite some time to heal.

@pandacow
@NerdyDragon
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
@rinjichan13
@Kaleos
@TigerLilyrose

Juris no longer felt any pain to see his two packmates leave. Wolves who go against the pack do not belong in it. How dare he call their Alpha a killer when he was fighting fairly for their meal? He wouldn't tolerate such disrespect. "Do not call our Alpha a killer," he lowly growled out. He didn't care whether Hoshiko would hear it or not. "He was fighting for our meal. He could've ask the rest of the pack to gang up on that mutt, but no, he chose to fight himself. I thought of you as my friend, but I am cutting ties with you. The next time we meet I will treat you as an intruder."

With a loud grunt, Juris turned away and followed Shiori. He fell into pace beside his leader as to support him if he ever collapses. "Leader, please lean onto me. I'll help you walk," he said, concerned about the state of Shiori's leg. He wouldn't be able to walk for a while because that wound would take quite some time to heal.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9