Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | |:|The Guardians of Valiance|:| (Owl RP
1 2 3 4
[center][b]THIS IS A DETAILED ROLEPLAY IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, DON'T APPLY. [/b] [/center] [center][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=chocolate ][IMG]http://i.imgsafe.org/9c0b2c649e.jpg[/IMG] [size=6] [FONT=Georgia]Guardians of Valiance [/size][/color] [SIZE=6]I[/SIZE]n the darkest hours of the night there are forces beyond your understanding. Malicious beings that wish to cause you nothing but harm. But there are lights in the darkness. Creatures that exist in the forests. A group of warriors that have sworn to protect you in the night. To protect you from the darkness. They call themselves to Guardians. They are winged creatures that are rarely seen and once you have seen then you'll never forget it. The dark forces against you are called Shadows. Shadows can not be seen by humans. So their existence is unknown to them. But there presence can always be felt. When you are seemingly alone and you get a sudden chill or the telling of being watched or not being alone. That is the power shadows have over humans. Fear. They feed from it and they need it from you constantly. Going as far as to induce nightmares and corrupting dreams. The guards stop the shadows from leaving the forest and making their way to your bedrooms. Without them the world would fall under darkness and humans would be powerless to stop them. The Guardians lives in an advanced colony called Valiance. Valiance extends throughout the entire foredt and has many citizens under its canopy. Their social hierarchy goes from their majesty's the King and Queen to commons. A Guardian is more referring to the warriors. These warriors are perched on the outskirts of the forest. They keep the shadows in lines. Being alert to make sure that no shadow escapes the confines of the forest. There are 3 Ranks of Guardians. There are Titans, Cadets, and Privates. Titans are the elite warriors. They have the most training and the most experience of all the groups. Cadets are normal ranked warriors and Privates are in training. The Guardians have many different weapons and armors. You can tell who a Titan is by how dented their armor is or by how many battle scars they have. Being a Guardian is a dangerous and ually an unwanted job. But someone has to do it. Within Valiance domain there are 5 different regions. There is The Grimms, the darkest part of the forests where it is rumored that shadows are born. No one goes there. Then there is the Meadowlands. A peaceful place that is known for its beauty and it is the prefered place for mating owls. After The Grimms and The Meadowlands, you'll make your way into The Great Oaks. The Great Oaks is the royal region. The King and Queen and all of the nobles and dignitaries live here. Beyond that is The Tree of Life. This place is where all the eggs are laid and where all the young owlets live until they become of age. Then there is the main region known as Conglamous. Conglamous is a the biggest region and is home to all manner of Owls. It is s big place with many different and unique infrastructures and a place of peace and tranquility. Now that you are acquainted with our world, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Orin Hawkeye and I am a guardian. [/center] [center] [b]These are shadows. They can grow to be huge or shrink to be smaller. [/b] [img]http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/creepy-monsters-sticky-notes-drawings-don-kenn-23.jpg[/img] [b]An owl. If touched by a Shadow will become the shadows vessel and the shadow will control the owl. But it can be caught do to the blacked eyes of the possessed owl. The only way to get the shadow out is to go to the Priestess and have it exercised. [/b][img]http://i.imgsafe.org/9e01b51830.gif[/img] [b]Armor and weapons of Guardians [/b] [img]http://img08.deviantart.net/bb5e/i/2015/156/e/4/guardians_of_ga_hoole_battle_claws___i_do_not_own_by_projectowl-d7xbwff.jpg[/img] [b]A Titan in Titan Armor[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/AOvNC.jpg[/img] [/center]
THIS IS A DETAILED ROLEPLAY IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, DON'T APPLY.

9c0b2c649e.jpg

Guardians of Valiance

In the darkest hours of the night there are forces beyond your understanding. Malicious beings that wish to cause you nothing but harm. But there are lights in the darkness. Creatures that exist in the forests. A group of warriors that have sworn to protect you in the night. To protect you from the darkness. They call themselves to Guardians. They are winged creatures that are rarely seen and once you have seen then you'll never forget it. The dark forces against you are called Shadows. Shadows can not be seen by humans. So their existence is unknown to them. But there presence can always be felt. When you are seemingly alone and you get a sudden chill or the telling of being watched or not being alone. That is the power shadows have over humans. Fear. They feed from it and they need it from you constantly. Going as far as to induce nightmares and corrupting dreams. The guards stop the shadows from leaving the forest and making their way to your bedrooms. Without them the world would fall under darkness and humans would be powerless to stop them.

The Guardians lives in an advanced colony called Valiance. Valiance extends throughout the entire foredt and has many citizens under its canopy. Their social hierarchy goes from their majesty's the King and Queen to commons. A Guardian is more referring to the warriors. These warriors are perched on the outskirts of the forest. They keep the shadows in lines. Being alert to make sure that no shadow escapes the confines of the forest. There are 3 Ranks of Guardians. There are Titans, Cadets, and Privates. Titans are the elite warriors. They have the most training and the most experience of all the groups. Cadets are normal ranked warriors and Privates are in training. The Guardians have many different weapons and armors. You can tell who a Titan is by how dented their armor is or by how many battle scars they have. Being a Guardian is a dangerous and ually an unwanted job. But someone has to do it.

Within Valiance domain there are 5 different regions. There is The Grimms, the darkest part of the forests where it is rumored that shadows are born. No one goes there. Then there is the Meadowlands. A peaceful place that is known for its beauty and it is the prefered place for mating owls. After The Grimms and The Meadowlands, you'll make your way into The Great Oaks. The Great Oaks is the royal region. The King and Queen and all of the nobles and dignitaries live here. Beyond that is The Tree of Life. This place is where all the eggs are laid and where all the young owlets live until they become of age. Then there is the main region known as Conglamous. Conglamous is a the biggest region and is home to all manner of Owls. It is s big place with many different and unique infrastructures and a place of peace and tranquility. Now that you are acquainted with our world, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Orin Hawkeye and I am a guardian.

These are shadows. They can grow to be huge or shrink to be smaller.

creepy-monsters-sticky-notes-drawings-don-kenn-23.jpg

An owl. If touched by a Shadow will become the shadows vessel and the shadow will control the owl. But it can be caught do to the blacked eyes of the possessed owl. The only way to get the shadow out is to go to the Priestess and have it exercised.

9e01b51830.gif

Armor and weapons of Guardians

guardians_of_ga_hoole_battle_claws___i_do_not_own_by_projectowl-d7xbwff.jpg

A Titan in Titan Armor

AOvNC.jpg
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
[b] General Rules (READ ME) » PLEASE BE ABLE TO POST DAILY! ((Or the story will move on without you) » This RP's rating is PG-13. » No godmodding or metagaming. » Spellcheck! Good grammar is important. PLEASE! » With OOC chatter use ((.....)) » (1) Owl per person![/b] ------ You are an Owl that lives in Valiance. Specifically Conglamous. You can either be a normal citizen or a guardian. But as a guardian you just start as a private. Orin is a Cadet and will be training you if you wish to be a gardian [center][b]Application [/b] [/center] [code] [b]Name[/b]: [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Personality[/b]: [b]Likes[/b]: [b]Dislikes[/b]: [b]Appearance[/b]: (Picture of a real owl) [b]Occupation[/b]: (Citizen;role or Guardian) [b]Bio[/b]: (optional)[/code] [b]Name[/b]: Orin Hawkeye [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Personality[/b]: Orin is a pretty upbeat guy. He is energetic and enthusiastic about everything. But he is a serious warrior and knows when it's time to crack joke and when ita time to get serious. [b]Likes[/b]: Friends, training, romance, loyalty [b]Dislikes[/b]: Disloyalty, bullies, shadows, show-offs [b]Appearance[/b]: [img]http://i.imgsafe.org/9d87b908cc.jpg[/img] [b]Occupation[/b]: Guardian, Cadet Lv. [b]Bio[/b]: (Will think of one later.) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1885861]((SEND ALL APPLICATIONS HERE PLEASE. AND ALL QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS FO THERE AS WELL)) [/url]

General Rules (READ ME)

» PLEASE BE ABLE TO POST DAILY! ((Or the story will move on without you)

» This RP's rating is PG-13.

» No godmodding or metagaming.

» Spellcheck! Good grammar is important. PLEASE!

» With OOC chatter use ((.....))

» (1) Owl per person!

You are an Owl that lives in Valiance. Specifically Conglamous. You can either be a normal citizen or a guardian. But as a guardian you just start as a private. Orin is a Cadet and will be training you if you wish to be a gardian
Application
Code:
[b]Name[/b]: [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Personality[/b]: [b]Likes[/b]: [b]Dislikes[/b]: [b]Appearance[/b]: (Picture of a real owl) [b]Occupation[/b]: (Citizen;role or Guardian) [b]Bio[/b]: (optional)

Name: Orin Hawkeye
Personality: Orin is a pretty upbeat guy. He is energetic and enthusiastic about everything. But he is a serious warrior and knows when it's time to crack joke and when ita time to get serious.
Dislikes: Disloyalty, bullies, shadows, show-offs
Appearance: 9d87b908cc.jpg
Bio: (Will think of one later.)

((SEND ALL APPLICATIONS HERE PLEASE. AND ALL QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS FO THERE AS WELL))

Guardians
  • Wisteria
  • Sirius
  • Vitaly
  • Hatchiko

Guardians
  • Wisteria
  • Sirius
  • Vitaly
  • Hatchiko
[center][size=4] [b]Setting[/b]: The Great Oaks [b]Actions[/b]: The Privates (You) are in orientation [b]Mood[/b]: Nervous; Anxious; Excited[/size] [/center] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/09/99/9f/09999f1373ffff6d72656e9647e9c8bb.jpg[/img] [font=Georgia][color=Green] Orin walked behind Mathis. Mathis was a huge owl. His breasts were big and his wings span broad. He and Orin were making there way to the orientation that was being held for the new Guardians in training. Mathis was a Titan. An honor only bestowed onto a select few. He was Orin's mentor and best friend. Together they have taken down many a shadow. Orin was considerably smaller than Mathis although this did not stop him from pursuing his dream of one day becoming a Titan himself. They made their way into the corridor which lead to the main hall where his majesty Afar was awaiting them. All the privates were lined up in alphabetical order. They all had different expressions on their faces and they all had different reasons for being there. Mathis and Orin bowed to Afar as they walked past. Then stopped in the middle of the room. Mathis took a few steps forward examining the new recruits. He leaned in on the faces trying to intimidate them and weed out the weak links. [b]"Why do guardians exist?" [/b]He asked them. His voice was deep. It carried, echoing throughout the room. He looked around for an answer, but no one had. [b]"I said....why do guardians exist!"[/b] He screamed. Irritated by a lack of an answer. He walked slowly back and fourth looking the privates for directly into their eyes. Orin had had Mathis scream at him plenty of times. But it still managed to scare him a little. @pandacow @hummingknight (Hope you considered my offer) @Seiko @solztize @thelonelysparrow
Setting: The Great Oaks
Actions: The Privates (You) are in orientation
Mood: Nervous; Anxious; Excited

09999f1373ffff6d72656e9647e9c8bb.jpg

Orin walked behind Mathis. Mathis was a huge owl. His breasts were big and his wings span broad. He and Orin were making there way to the orientation that was being held for the new Guardians in training. Mathis was a Titan. An honor only bestowed onto a select few. He was Orin's mentor and best friend. Together they have taken down many a shadow. Orin was considerably smaller than Mathis although this did not stop him from pursuing his dream of one day becoming a Titan himself. They made their way into the corridor which lead to the main hall where his majesty Afar was awaiting them. All the privates were lined up in alphabetical order. They all had different expressions on their faces and they all had different reasons for being there.

Mathis and Orin bowed to Afar as they walked past. Then stopped in the middle of the room. Mathis took a few steps forward examining the new recruits. He leaned in on the faces trying to intimidate them and weed out the weak links. "Why do guardians exist?" He asked them. His voice was deep. It carried, echoing throughout the room. He looked around for an answer, but no one had. "I said....why do guardians exist!" He screamed. Irritated by a lack of an answer. He walked slowly back and fourth looking the privates for directly into their eyes. Orin had had Mathis scream at him plenty of times. But it still managed to scare him a little.

@pandacow
@hummingknight (Hope you considered my offer)
@Seiko
@solztize
@thelonelysparrow
@pandacow
@hummingknight
@seimo
@solztize
@nerdydragon

Hatchiko's feathers flared as Mathis' scream rang through the chamber. She shivered, head rotating, taking in every detail of the owls next to her and in front of her. She hesitantly taised a stiff wing, awaiting Mathis' next order. She imaptiently tapped her talon on the floor, holding her wing up and shooting wuick glances at the other recruits. She stood taller then the others, being odly large for a female, but still femininely slim. "I know why Sir." She cooed, holding her wing a little higher, a sudden surge of confidence running through her veins.
@pandacow
@hummingknight
@seimo
@solztize
@nerdydragon

Hatchiko's feathers flared as Mathis' scream rang through the chamber. She shivered, head rotating, taking in every detail of the owls next to her and in front of her. She hesitantly taised a stiff wing, awaiting Mathis' next order. She imaptiently tapped her talon on the floor, holding her wing up and shooting wuick glances at the other recruits. She stood taller then the others, being odly large for a female, but still femininely slim. "I know why Sir." She cooed, holding her wing a little higher, a sudden surge of confidence running through her veins.
large.gif
@NerdyDragon
@ pandacow
@hummingknight
@Seiko
@solztize
@thelonelysparrow

Wisteria was at the Great Oaks, waiting for all of the Titans to arrive. All of them had arrived, but one. But the missing one would come soon. She was traumatized by the Shadow attack and the recovery. It had taken a long time, but finally, her body had recovered and she could be a Guardian!
Another owl and a Titan (she heard he was called Mathis) entered the room. All of the quiet chatter immediately died down. Mathis and the owl stopped in the middle of the room and asked:"Why do guardians exist?"
Mathis was looking- no, glaring, into each of the recruit's eyes. When his gaze met hers, she faltered slightly, but then she silently though I will not show weakness. I survived a Shadow attack. I can't show weakness! With that thought, she attempted to glare back.

There was no answer, and in response, Mathis screamed "I said....why do guardians exist!"
She flinched, but she gathered up her bravery and answered "The Guardians stop Shadows from escaping this forest, and making the world fall into darkness."
@NerdyDragon
@ pandacow
@hummingknight
@Seiko
@solztize
@thelonelysparrow

Wisteria was at the Great Oaks, waiting for all of the Titans to arrive. All of them had arrived, but one. But the missing one would come soon. She was traumatized by the Shadow attack and the recovery. It had taken a long time, but finally, her body had recovered and she could be a Guardian!
Another owl and a Titan (she heard he was called Mathis) entered the room. All of the quiet chatter immediately died down. Mathis and the owl stopped in the middle of the room and asked:"Why do guardians exist?"
Mathis was looking- no, glaring, into each of the recruit's eyes. When his gaze met hers, she faltered slightly, but then she silently though I will not show weakness. I survived a Shadow attack. I can't show weakness! With that thought, she attempted to glare back.

There was no answer, and in response, Mathis screamed "I said....why do guardians exist!"
She flinched, but she gathered up her bravery and answered "The Guardians stop Shadows from escaping this forest, and making the world fall into darkness."
@pandacow
@hummingknight
@Seiko
@NerdyDragon
@thelonelysparrow

Sirius remained unflinching under the screams of the large owl. He was used to military training. His ears have endured the loud screams of his father during his training when he was an owlet. Disciplined has been drilled into his head all his life. Son, discipline and courage is the secret to become a good guardian. We put our fears behind us. Eat your fear and swallow it with confidence. He remembered his father's words. His father had always told him never to look away. Only cowards backed down. If he was going to do this for them then he'd have to do it with his best. He cannot cower under the gazes of authority.

Chest puffed out confidently, he looked straight at Mathis when their eyes met. His eyes were serious and unwavering. His body was perfectly straight. He was among the large owls who stood out from the smaller ones. He didn't even notice that another private had already volunteered to answer when he shouted,"To fight and protect our citizens from the Shadows, Sir!"
@pandacow
@hummingknight
@Seiko
@NerdyDragon
@thelonelysparrow

Sirius remained unflinching under the screams of the large owl. He was used to military training. His ears have endured the loud screams of his father during his training when he was an owlet. Disciplined has been drilled into his head all his life. Son, discipline and courage is the secret to become a good guardian. We put our fears behind us. Eat your fear and swallow it with confidence. He remembered his father's words. His father had always told him never to look away. Only cowards backed down. If he was going to do this for them then he'd have to do it with his best. He cannot cower under the gazes of authority.

Chest puffed out confidently, he looked straight at Mathis when their eyes met. His eyes were serious and unwavering. His body was perfectly straight. He was among the large owls who stood out from the smaller ones. He didn't even notice that another private had already volunteered to answer when he shouted,"To fight and protect our citizens from the Shadows, Sir!"
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@pandacow
@hummingknight
@Seiko
@NerdyDragon
@solztize

Hatchiko slowly put her wing down, seeing as the others answered for her. "To serve and protect the creatures of the light from the corruption of the shadows and darkness." She said, standing a bit taller. She shot a quick glance at the last owl who spoke. He seemed disciplined and confident in his position here. She shifted uncomftorably, her large form the only movement in the large chamber. The sound of rustling feathers and talons clicking agaismt the floor the only sounds. She adjusted her feathers once more, yellow eyes watching Mathis for his next command.
@pandacow
@hummingknight
@Seiko
@NerdyDragon
@solztize

Hatchiko slowly put her wing down, seeing as the others answered for her. "To serve and protect the creatures of the light from the corruption of the shadows and darkness." She said, standing a bit taller. She shot a quick glance at the last owl who spoke. He seemed disciplined and confident in his position here. She shifted uncomftorably, her large form the only movement in the large chamber. The sound of rustling feathers and talons clicking agaismt the floor the only sounds. She adjusted her feathers once more, yellow eyes watching Mathis for his next command.
large.gif
Mathis was impressed with the privates answers. "Very good." He said. He stopped in front of one of the privates. He was large and confident. He reminded Mathis of himself in his youth. He smiled at the private. He moved on down the line. He walked over to a beautifully colored owl. She was tall, but shy. "Aren't you a little too primed to be a guardian." He said mocking her. Mathis was known for his prejudice against female guardians. He walked over to the next girl who was confident, but nervous. Her nervousness was obvious to Mathis. "What's the matter princess, shadow got you soul." He laughed. Orin didn't like the way Mathis was talking to the girls, but he stayed in his place and remained silent. But looked on in disgust. His Majesty Afar cleared his throat. Gesturing for Mathis to move on. He went back to the center of the room. He held out his right wing and two owls came out with two bags. They laid the nag on the floor and undid the ropes holding them. Mathis walked over to the bag and stuck his foot into on of the talon daggers. He held up. Suddenly the owls grabbed a bunch of berries and started throwing them into the air.

Mathis flew up. His speed was power was incredible. He swiftly and majestically flew by as each berry was thrown and slices it in half. He flew around in circles until they were all gone. He landed perfectly and took off the talon dagger and tossed it at the privates. "Your turn ..." He said directing it at any of the new privates. "All you have to do is hit 3 berries. Just three. And you pass. If you don't you pack your bags and you leave, because you're not fit to be a Guardian." He explained. "So......any volunteers?.....and be careful. It's heavier than it looks." He said as he smiles ay the two females condescendingly.

@pandacow
@hummingknight
@Seiko
@thelonelysparrow
@solztize
Mathis was impressed with the privates answers. "Very good." He said. He stopped in front of one of the privates. He was large and confident. He reminded Mathis of himself in his youth. He smiled at the private. He moved on down the line. He walked over to a beautifully colored owl. She was tall, but shy. "Aren't you a little too primed to be a guardian." He said mocking her. Mathis was known for his prejudice against female guardians. He walked over to the next girl who was confident, but nervous. Her nervousness was obvious to Mathis. "What's the matter princess, shadow got you soul." He laughed. Orin didn't like the way Mathis was talking to the girls, but he stayed in his place and remained silent. But looked on in disgust. His Majesty Afar cleared his throat. Gesturing for Mathis to move on. He went back to the center of the room. He held out his right wing and two owls came out with two bags. They laid the nag on the floor and undid the ropes holding them. Mathis walked over to the bag and stuck his foot into on of the talon daggers. He held up. Suddenly the owls grabbed a bunch of berries and started throwing them into the air.

Mathis flew up. His speed was power was incredible. He swiftly and majestically flew by as each berry was thrown and slices it in half. He flew around in circles until they were all gone. He landed perfectly and took off the talon dagger and tossed it at the privates. "Your turn ..." He said directing it at any of the new privates. "All you have to do is hit 3 berries. Just three. And you pass. If you don't you pack your bags and you leave, because you're not fit to be a Guardian." He explained. "So......any volunteers?.....and be careful. It's heavier than it looks." He said as he smiles ay the two females condescendingly.

@pandacow
@hummingknight
@Seiko
@thelonelysparrow
@solztize
@pandacow
@hummingknight
@NerdyDragon
@thelonelysparrow
@solztize

Vitaly sat at the Great Oaks, watching the Guardians intently. He held his head high, his wings tucked into his side. He felt proud being here, helping the citizens, protecting everyone. He listened intently as his fellow privates answered Mathis, and held his head higher. As the the other owls brought the dagger out, Vitaly felt a surge of energy inside him.

"I volunteer!" He said proudly, jumping out of the line of privates. He stared Mathis and the other owls down, his eyes full of adrenaline. Vitaly wasn't ENTIRELY sure he could do this, but... he would try.
@pandacow
@hummingknight
@NerdyDragon
@thelonelysparrow
@solztize

Vitaly sat at the Great Oaks, watching the Guardians intently. He held his head high, his wings tucked into his side. He felt proud being here, helping the citizens, protecting everyone. He listened intently as his fellow privates answered Mathis, and held his head higher. As the the other owls brought the dagger out, Vitaly felt a surge of energy inside him.

"I volunteer!" He said proudly, jumping out of the line of privates. He stared Mathis and the other owls down, his eyes full of adrenaline. Vitaly wasn't ENTIRELY sure he could do this, but... he would try.
1 2 3 4