Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •|Wild by Nature|• Wolf RP *Semi-Realism
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

@pandacow
@NerdyDragon
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta

Juris was calmly resting on his haunches while looking from afar. He didn't mind the snow which was slowly building up on his back. His mind thought of nothing as he stared blankly at the falling snow. However, his eyes and nose were always on the constant watch for any intruders. It had been a while since he last got into a fight. He missed the feeling of crushing down his enemies with his jaws. Without intruders, he had nothing to do but to sit and watch. He was growing a bit bored.

Heaving a sigh, the large black wolf shook away the heavy blanket of snow at his back. Suddenly, his nose picked up the scent of his packmates. Iris and their alpha were finally back it seems. Standing up, Juris met them halfway to greet them. He gave a polite nod to his alpha. "How was the hunt? Seems as though it went smoothly," he said, looking at the elk they were carrying. He was always glad to see a successful hunt. Living in starvation under this harsh cold conditions would be quite difficult.

@pandacow
@NerdyDragon
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta

Juris was calmly resting on his haunches while looking from afar. He didn't mind the snow which was slowly building up on his back. His mind thought of nothing as he stared blankly at the falling snow. However, his eyes and nose were always on the constant watch for any intruders. It had been a while since he last got into a fight. He missed the feeling of crushing down his enemies with his jaws. Without intruders, he had nothing to do but to sit and watch. He was growing a bit bored.

Heaving a sigh, the large black wolf shook away the heavy blanket of snow at his back. Suddenly, his nose picked up the scent of his packmates. Iris and their alpha were finally back it seems. Standing up, Juris met them halfway to greet them. He gave a polite nod to his alpha. "How was the hunt? Seems as though it went smoothly," he said, looking at the elk they were carrying. He was always glad to see a successful hunt. Living in starvation under this harsh cold conditions would be quite difficult.

flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@pandacow
@solztise
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@NerdyDragon

Chickweeds. Why did they have to be so common? Sure, they were keeping Tychus from starving to death, but he would almost prefer that to having to eat the disgusting plants for the rest of his life. What he wouldn't give for a nice fat rabbit with a limp and hearing problems. As Tychus was sulking and gnawing on his wretched meal, he heard a commotion. Running and... barking? Other wolves? Tychus thought.

He couldn't hide his bulk for the life of him, but he did have decent eyesight. He ran closer to the sounds to see what was going on, while still maintaining a distance. As he had thought, there were two wolves attacking some elk. He watched as they took them both down, and as one devoured a smaller looking elk.

After what seemed like years, finally, real meat! Tychus couldn't resist. He ran towards the unknown wolves, not bothering to even attempt stealth. "Hey you! Give me some of that! I haven't eaten in a whole moon! I'll fight you if I have to, but I need real food!"
@pandacow
@solztise
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@NerdyDragon

Chickweeds. Why did they have to be so common? Sure, they were keeping Tychus from starving to death, but he would almost prefer that to having to eat the disgusting plants for the rest of his life. What he wouldn't give for a nice fat rabbit with a limp and hearing problems. As Tychus was sulking and gnawing on his wretched meal, he heard a commotion. Running and... barking? Other wolves? Tychus thought.

He couldn't hide his bulk for the life of him, but he did have decent eyesight. He ran closer to the sounds to see what was going on, while still maintaining a distance. As he had thought, there were two wolves attacking some elk. He watched as they took them both down, and as one devoured a smaller looking elk.

After what seemed like years, finally, real meat! Tychus couldn't resist. He ran towards the unknown wolves, not bothering to even attempt stealth. "Hey you! Give me some of that! I haven't eaten in a whole moon! I'll fight you if I have to, but I need real food!"
@ninjatbeta @solztise @hummingknight @seiko @wolf97973 @thelonelysparrow @NerdyDragon [img]http://i.imgsafe.org/35913d249c.jpg[/img] --------------------------------------------------------- [color=purple] [font=Lucida Sans] Iris dragged her prize over to the area where the pack was. "How was the hunt? Seems as though it went smoothly." She nodded, mouth to full to speak. It seemed like the prey would feed the pack quite nicely, and she couldn't wait to eat. "Hey you! Give me some of that! I haven't eaten in a whole moon! I'll fight you if I have to, but I need real food!" Iris, startled by this new wolf, dropped her prey. Regaining her senses, she snarled [b]"No! You go get some yourself, if you don't have a pack!"[/b] She picked up her prey and quickly dragged closer to the pack, where the wolf wouldn't be able to steal it. [i]If he wants a meal so bad, and without a pack, he should go get some himself![/i], Iris thought, infuriated.
@ninjatbeta
@solztise
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@NerdyDragon
35913d249c.jpg

Iris dragged her prize over to the area where the pack was. "How was the hunt? Seems as though it went smoothly."
She nodded, mouth to full to speak. It seemed like the prey would feed the pack quite nicely, and she couldn't wait to eat.

"Hey you! Give me some of that! I haven't eaten in a whole moon! I'll fight you if I have to, but I need real food!"

Iris, startled by this new wolf, dropped her prey. Regaining her senses, she snarled "No! You go get some yourself, if you don't have a pack!"

She picked up her prey and quickly dragged closer to the pack, where the wolf wouldn't be able to steal it. If he wants a meal so bad, and without a pack, he should go get some himself!, Iris thought, infuriated.
@pandacow
@solztise
@hummingknight
@seiko
@ wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
@NerdyDragon

Autumn waited patiently for Iris and her mate to come back. She was laid out on a snowy rock licking her paws. She slowly got up and stretched front legs then her hind legs. She padded over to a pile of bones from past meals. She opened her jaws and picked the biggest bone. She ran backed to the rock she was laying on previously. She gnawed at the bone. Snow building up on her back.

She finally stood up and shook off her snowy pelt. She glanced in the direction of Juris and saw he was heading towards the Iris and Shiori. She trotted over and barked "Your back!" Looking at the big elk licking her jaws. "How was it", Autumn murmured in Shiori's ear hinting at his blood soaked coat. She then sat down next to him and looked eagerly at the elk they caught. Living in the freezing cold snow was not easy especially when food is low. She looked over at Iris who was barking at a what looked like a loner.
@pandacow
@solztise
@hummingknight
@seiko
@ wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
@NerdyDragon

Autumn waited patiently for Iris and her mate to come back. She was laid out on a snowy rock licking her paws. She slowly got up and stretched front legs then her hind legs. She padded over to a pile of bones from past meals. She opened her jaws and picked the biggest bone. She ran backed to the rock she was laying on previously. She gnawed at the bone. Snow building up on her back.

She finally stood up and shook off her snowy pelt. She glanced in the direction of Juris and saw he was heading towards the Iris and Shiori. She trotted over and barked "Your back!" Looking at the big elk licking her jaws. "How was it", Autumn murmured in Shiori's ear hinting at his blood soaked coat. She then sat down next to him and looked eagerly at the elk they caught. Living in the freezing cold snow was not easy especially when food is low. She looked over at Iris who was barking at a what looked like a loner.
@pandacow
@solztise
@hummingknight
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
@NerdyDragon

Aspen sat at a distance from the other wolves, her ears perked. She scanned the vast and frozen wasteland, looking for any intruders or strange wolves. The biggest concern she had at this time would be white wolves... would be hell to spot in all this snow. She heard a commotion, and turned her head to notice that alpha Shiori and Iris were returning. With meat. She whined to herself, not wanting to abandon her post, but she brushed it off and got to her paws.

Although... she did notice a strange wolf following them. Aspen growled, and headed over to the two. She glared past Iris at Tychus, and then turned her gaze to Iris. "This one looks nice, bet it didn't take you long to take it down~" she told the hunter, her rough voice full of praise.
@pandacow
@solztise
@hummingknight
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
@NerdyDragon

Aspen sat at a distance from the other wolves, her ears perked. She scanned the vast and frozen wasteland, looking for any intruders or strange wolves. The biggest concern she had at this time would be white wolves... would be hell to spot in all this snow. She heard a commotion, and turned her head to notice that alpha Shiori and Iris were returning. With meat. She whined to herself, not wanting to abandon her post, but she brushed it off and got to her paws.

Although... she did notice a strange wolf following them. Aspen growled, and headed over to the two. She glared past Iris at Tychus, and then turned her gaze to Iris. "This one looks nice, bet it didn't take you long to take it down~" she told the hunter, her rough voice full of praise.

((Guys, my name has a 'z' at the end and not a 's' :3))
@pandacow
@NerdyDragon
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta

The scent of a foreign wolf made Juris immediately bare his teeth out. He quickly went towards where Iris was. A deep low growl escaped from his throat. He hated the scent of alien wolves. Anything not from the pack should be eliminated immediately. Intruders weren't exactly a good thing to ask, but it was what he was waiting for. He hoped this one could put up a good fight. His muscles would be rejuvenated again. "This is our territory," he snarled loudly, moving closer to the stranger in an aggressive stance,"Anything here belongs to ours and ours alone. Intruders aren't welcome here. Leave." He growled out his last words in anger.

The tension in the atmosphere was high. Snarling, Juris did not move from his position. He wouldn't attack unless this lone wolf would cause trouble. While he was excited to fight, he wasn't stupid enough to waste his energy.

((Guys, my name has a 'z' at the end and not a 's' :3))
@pandacow
@NerdyDragon
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta

The scent of a foreign wolf made Juris immediately bare his teeth out. He quickly went towards where Iris was. A deep low growl escaped from his throat. He hated the scent of alien wolves. Anything not from the pack should be eliminated immediately. Intruders weren't exactly a good thing to ask, but it was what he was waiting for. He hoped this one could put up a good fight. His muscles would be rejuvenated again. "This is our territory," he snarled loudly, moving closer to the stranger in an aggressive stance,"Anything here belongs to ours and ours alone. Intruders aren't welcome here. Leave." He growled out his last words in anger.

The tension in the atmosphere was high. Snarling, Juris did not move from his position. He wouldn't attack unless this lone wolf would cause trouble. While he was excited to fight, he wasn't stupid enough to waste his energy.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png

Shiori acknowledged Autumn. Rubbing his head on hers. But the reunion was cut short buy a commotion that seemed to have all the wolves on alert. He immediately started walking over to the them. He noticed a strange wolf arguing with Iris and Juris. Shiori had noticed him for some time, giving him little attention, as he didn't seem too harmful to the pack. But food was too scarce and hard to come by. He walked in between Juris and the wolf. "Stand down Juris..." He said fearing for and unwarranted brawl. Shiori stood tall, his chest puffed out and his head held high. "You have no business here." Shiori said in a serious tone. "If you wish to eat, then I suggest you go off and hunt for yourself." Shiori walked closer to the wolf asserting his dominance. "Leave......now." He added.

((Broke my own rules with this one paragrapher))

@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta

Shiori acknowledged Autumn. Rubbing his head on hers. But the reunion was cut short buy a commotion that seemed to have all the wolves on alert. He immediately started walking over to the them. He noticed a strange wolf arguing with Iris and Juris. Shiori had noticed him for some time, giving him little attention, as he didn't seem too harmful to the pack. But food was too scarce and hard to come by. He walked in between Juris and the wolf. "Stand down Juris..." He said fearing for and unwarranted brawl. Shiori stood tall, his chest puffed out and his head held high. "You have no business here." Shiori said in a serious tone. "If you wish to eat, then I suggest you go off and hunt for yourself." Shiori walked closer to the wolf asserting his dominance. "Leave......now." He added.

((Broke my own rules with this one paragrapher))

@pandacow
@solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
whoops! sorry im a little late to the party!
@Pandacow
@Solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@nerdydragon

Hoshiko was laying in the snow, staring off into the unknown on the other side of the pack's borders. He always wondered what creatures and wolves were waiting to be found on the other side. He yawned, fangs catching the sunlight, gleaming a bright white. Suddenly, ge heard barks and growls coming from the direction of the pack's camp. He stood, shaking off a fine sheet of snow of his pelt. He then continued to sprint in the direction of the commotion.

When he finally grew close enough, he stayed near the trees, watchcing from a distance. He saw that a strange wolf was trying to get a bite from Shiori and Iris' recent kill. The plump elk lay in the snow, almost angelic like. Hoshiko was grateful when Shiori stood between Juris and the wolf. He diddnt want any blood to ruin this peacful day.

Hoshiko couldnt sit and watch any longer. He padded out of the trees and into the clearing. He made sure to keep his ears and tail a little lower, acknowledging Shiori's dominance. He walked over to Juris and stood beside him. "Hes not worth your time, Juris. Save your energy for when you need it." Even though he said these words, he was ready to pounce if the wolf threatend anyone in his pack.
whoops! sorry im a little late to the party!
@Pandacow
@Solztize
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@ninjabeta
@nerdydragon

Hoshiko was laying in the snow, staring off into the unknown on the other side of the pack's borders. He always wondered what creatures and wolves were waiting to be found on the other side. He yawned, fangs catching the sunlight, gleaming a bright white. Suddenly, ge heard barks and growls coming from the direction of the pack's camp. He stood, shaking off a fine sheet of snow of his pelt. He then continued to sprint in the direction of the commotion.

When he finally grew close enough, he stayed near the trees, watchcing from a distance. He saw that a strange wolf was trying to get a bite from Shiori and Iris' recent kill. The plump elk lay in the snow, almost angelic like. Hoshiko was grateful when Shiori stood between Juris and the wolf. He diddnt want any blood to ruin this peacful day.

Hoshiko couldnt sit and watch any longer. He padded out of the trees and into the clearing. He made sure to keep his ears and tail a little lower, acknowledging Shiori's dominance. He walked over to Juris and stood beside him. "Hes not worth your time, Juris. Save your energy for when you need it." Even though he said these words, he was ready to pounce if the wolf threatend anyone in his pack.
large.gif
(Oh look we have begun~ wonderful~ sorry for being late)
@pandacow
@NerdyDragon
@ hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
@solztize

"I Hate snow I hate snow I HATE snow" the small brown speckled female swore loudly as she fights her way trough the deep snow, her tiny size never making it easy for her but while for her gigant to brother it was just another stroll, the snow barely reaching to his knees but to her it went almost to her chest, forcing her to press herself trough the snow.

" we are soon there Eden, I can see/hear the pack " the gigant black male said from behind her (her pride didn't let him walk infront of her) and for sure the moment they crossed the hill she could see the pack.
Iris and Shiori had come back successful from the hunt, themselves had also mange to catch a rabbit, she had been force to dig inside the borrow but had mange to scare out two rather thin rabbits that noah had mange to catch, they where thin but at least it was something.

Eden hackles raised some when she get her eyes on the visitor. A lone wolf having a stare down with their Alpha. "For God sake! how many time do I have to chase him away from our territory " she growls angry before letting out a howl to announce they where there and raced down the hill.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah watch his sister sprint down the hill with out a care in the world, her tiny size making it easier for her to get up quickly if she stumble and she was soon down, her hackles raised in anger.
the gigant male follows his sister trail, the rabbits hold tightly in his mouth to not drop them. With his long legs Noah soon was at the bottom of the hill and strolls over to the pack, his ears and tail low as he approach them, trying to make himself look small even though he still towers over the rest of the wolfs.
(Oh look we have begun~ wonderful~ sorry for being late)
@pandacow
@NerdyDragon
@ hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@ninjatbeta
@solztize

"I Hate snow I hate snow I HATE snow" the small brown speckled female swore loudly as she fights her way trough the deep snow, her tiny size never making it easy for her but while for her gigant to brother it was just another stroll, the snow barely reaching to his knees but to her it went almost to her chest, forcing her to press herself trough the snow.

" we are soon there Eden, I can see/hear the pack " the gigant black male said from behind her (her pride didn't let him walk infront of her) and for sure the moment they crossed the hill she could see the pack.
Iris and Shiori had come back successful from the hunt, themselves had also mange to catch a rabbit, she had been force to dig inside the borrow but had mange to scare out two rather thin rabbits that noah had mange to catch, they where thin but at least it was something.

Eden hackles raised some when she get her eyes on the visitor. A lone wolf having a stare down with their Alpha. "For God sake! how many time do I have to chase him away from our territory " she growls angry before letting out a howl to announce they where there and raced down the hill.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah watch his sister sprint down the hill with out a care in the world, her tiny size making it easier for her to get up quickly if she stumble and she was soon down, her hackles raised in anger.
the gigant male follows his sister trail, the rabbits hold tightly in his mouth to not drop them. With his long legs Noah soon was at the bottom of the hill and strolls over to the pack, his ears and tail low as he approach them, trying to make himself look small even though he still towers over the rest of the wolfs.
@pandacow
@solztise
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@NerdyDragon

Tychus didn't want to tell the pack that suddenly surrounded him about his weakness, but having to lie would make him truly weak. "Do you think I would stoop so low as to take someone else's kill if I were not truly desperate?" he growled "I... can't hunt." He crouched down with his teeth showing. "All I've eaten for a moon are chickweed and the occasional frozen squirrel." There, he had voiced his shame. There was no way he could back down now.
@pandacow
@solztise
@hummingknight
@seiko
@wolf97973
@thelonelysparrow
@NerdyDragon

Tychus didn't want to tell the pack that suddenly surrounded him about his weakness, but having to lie would make him truly weak. "Do you think I would stoop so low as to take someone else's kill if I were not truly desperate?" he growled "I... can't hunt." He crouched down with his teeth showing. "All I've eaten for a moon are chickweed and the occasional frozen squirrel." There, he had voiced his shame. There was no way he could back down now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9