Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Runaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Laughing at Jade's comment Aurora said"Follow us.

Dante turned to look at magi"We have no secrecy,you are more than welcome in our lair for the night,although it's not the quietest place...."

Aurora starts to fly back down towards the trees....
Laughing at Jade's comment Aurora said"Follow us.

Dante turned to look at magi"We have no secrecy,you are more than welcome in our lair for the night,although it's not the quietest place...."

Aurora starts to fly back down towards the trees....

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters
Philla and Corrupt Philla Subspecies Writing Lore for People Camping Horror

Grab Bags
"oooh the abiding bone yard! my favorite place to dig for treasure and relics!" said Jade looking behind her as she flew towards the trees

"oh Jade... my love you just cant keep your claws off of so much as an interesting bone fragment can you?" said Magi teasingly

"well thats a lot coming from the guy who wears golden filigree... you know that means a commitment to treasure!" said jade back at him

the two both burst out laughing "we dont have problems with noise... our kids are always keeping us up back home.... mommy cant i have one more honeycomb"?" said jade

@Kitterra1415

"oooh the abiding bone yard! my favorite place to dig for treasure and relics!" said Jade looking behind her as she flew towards the trees

"oh Jade... my love you just cant keep your claws off of so much as an interesting bone fragment can you?" said Magi teasingly

"well thats a lot coming from the guy who wears golden filigree... you know that means a commitment to treasure!" said jade back at him

the two both burst out laughing "we dont have problems with noise... our kids are always keeping us up back home.... mommy cant i have one more honeycomb"?" said jade

@Kitterra1415

dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium

Aurora and Dante look back and laugh at Jade and Magi....

"Well we we weren't referring to kids I supposed that is one way to be used to nose."Said Aurora.

"You'll find out what we mean when we get there"Said Dante as he smiled down at Aurora.

As we fly further into the Plague domain,we fly over many areas filled with bones of all sorts of things even some that still have meat on them.Flying up towards a dead tree that looks like it's made of stone Aurora starts to free fall toward a hole in the ground,with her wings tucked against her body.
@nyrazium

Aurora and Dante look back and laugh at Jade and Magi....

"Well we we weren't referring to kids I supposed that is one way to be used to nose."Said Aurora.

"You'll find out what we mean when we get there"Said Dante as he smiled down at Aurora.

As we fly further into the Plague domain,we fly over many areas filled with bones of all sorts of things even some that still have meat on them.Flying up towards a dead tree that looks like it's made of stone Aurora starts to free fall toward a hole in the ground,with her wings tucked against her body.

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
"not exactly like kids are the only noise we get... weve got the most gossipy pearlcatcher couple in the world... also nightcore is an electromusician and the music gets really loud.... then we also have denizens visiting rances art tavern!" said magi

"cmon here we gooooo!" said jade grabbing her mate and diving after aurora in the same tucked formation

@Kitterra1415
"not exactly like kids are the only noise we get... weve got the most gossipy pearlcatcher couple in the world... also nightcore is an electromusician and the music gets really loud.... then we also have denizens visiting rances art tavern!" said magi

"cmon here we gooooo!" said jade grabbing her mate and diving after aurora in the same tucked formation

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium

After falling through the opening Aurora quickly opens her wings to catch the draft and glides onto a ledge that opens into a cave.

Dante glance back to see the shadow of Jade and Magi falling through the opening."I hope they make it in here safely"said Dante to Aurora
@nyrazium

After falling through the opening Aurora quickly opens her wings to catch the draft and glides onto a ledge that opens into a cave.

Dante glance back to see the shadow of Jade and Magi falling through the opening."I hope they make it in here safely"said Dante to Aurora

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
the two expertly came through safely at the same time by folding their wings in and intertwining their bodies. they separated just in time to spread their leather wings and catch the draft

@Kitterra1415
the two expertly came through safely at the same time by folding their wings in and intertwining their bodies. they separated just in time to spread their leather wings and catch the draft

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium

Aurora mumble under her breath"Show offs" and then starts to walk into the dark cave.

Dante stands their waiting for Jade and Magi to join him on the ledge.
@nyrazium

Aurora mumble under her breath"Show offs" and then starts to walk into the dark cave.

Dante stands their waiting for Jade and Magi to join him on the ledge.

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
the two landed gracefully "solution for escaping into tight spaces! works everytime... id we are in sync!" stated magi

the two followed Dante

@Kitterra1415
the two landed gracefully "solution for escaping into tight spaces! works everytime... id we are in sync!" stated magi

the two followed Dante

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Dante quickly caught up to Aurora as she led the way through the dark twisting turns that led to their home.

Aurora yelled back to Magi and Jade"We will be dropping again to enter the lair,try not to scream too loudly."
Dante quickly caught up to Aurora as she led the way through the dark twisting turns that led to their home.

Aurora yelled back to Magi and Jade"We will be dropping again to enter the lair,try not to scream too loudly."

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
magi and jade shared a glance "what in the name of the stormcatcher would there be to scream about?" asked Jade

@Kitterra1415
magi and jade shared a glance "what in the name of the stormcatcher would there be to scream about?" asked Jade

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12