Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Runaway
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
leave till tomorrow I got 15 min left...
leave till tomorrow I got 15 min left...

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters
Philla and Corrupt Philla Subspecies Writing Lore for People Camping Horror

Grab Bags
@nyrazium
@Kittera1415
I'm really sorry about not posting, I had a performance that lasted four hours, and I couldn't get online. I'll post something soon, hopefully.
@nyrazium
@Kittera1415
I'm really sorry about not posting, I had a performance that lasted four hours, and I couldn't get online. I'll post something soon, hopefully.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@nyrazium

I'm good you post for about 3 hours before school if you'd like to continue.
@nyrazium

I'm good you post for about 3 hours before school if you'd like to continue.

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
alright i am back! but your characters should probably meet us when we venture into the ashfall wastes

@ThornOfStorm130

and ill be here when you get back

@Kitterra1415
alright i am back! but your characters should probably meet us when we venture into the ashfall wastes

@ThornOfStorm130

and ill be here when you get back

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium
I'm home.
@nyrazium
I'm home.

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
Jade and Magi breathed slowly... fast asleep on top of eachother... at the first hint of movement, Magi began to stir.... opening his eyes.

@Kitterra1415
Jade and Magi breathed slowly... fast asleep on top of eachother... at the first hint of movement, Magi began to stir.... opening his eyes.

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium

As Dante looked down on Magi he noticed him starting to move."We need to get going"Dante said in a quiet voice,as he left the room....
@nyrazium

As Dante looked down on Magi he noticed him starting to move."We need to get going"Dante said in a quiet voice,as he left the room....

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
@nyrazium
Alright, i'll just meditate here till then! :)
@nyrazium
Alright, i'll just meditate here till then! :)
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
the two emerged minutes later fully dressed jade still looked groggy and half asleep... she pulled a few coffee beans from her satchel and tossed them in her mouth

@Kitterra1415

btw sorry i had to go to the market with my parents but im back now
the two emerged minutes later fully dressed jade still looked groggy and half asleep... she pulled a few coffee beans from her satchel and tossed them in her mouth

@Kitterra1415

btw sorry i had to go to the market with my parents but im back now
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium It's fine Iv'e been working on an Essay for a test tomorrow.....

Aurora looked at Jade and then turned to Dante and asked"So are we ready to go?"

"Dante replied as he was looking through his bag"Yes I believe we have everything we need."

Dante and Aurora both jumped into the pool of slime after Dante sealed his bag...

@nyrazium It's fine Iv'e been working on an Essay for a test tomorrow.....

Aurora looked at Jade and then turned to Dante and asked"So are we ready to go?"

"Dante replied as he was looking through his bag"Yes I believe we have everything we need."

Dante and Aurora both jumped into the pool of slime after Dante sealed his bag...

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12