Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Runaway
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@nyrazium

"I have a bad history with the species,that's why Mehgan and Jayce are the only Imps in my clan.An Emporor killed my siblings(although it doesn't say that in her bio that's what happened) when I was a child."Said Aurora with a tear starting to form in her eyes.

P.S Clan I recently added two more but they will be breed changed when I get the money so I don't count them
@nyrazium

"I have a bad history with the species,that's why Mehgan and Jayce are the only Imps in my clan.An Emporor killed my siblings(although it doesn't say that in her bio that's what happened) when I was a child."Said Aurora with a tear starting to form in her eyes.

P.S Clan I recently added two more but they will be breed changed when I get the money so I don't count them

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters
Philla and Corrupt Philla Subspecies Writing Lore for People Camping Horror

Grab Bags
" i know how you feel! my sister was exalted and one day a i went to visit her in her bunker only to find that the camp was destroyed and she was one part of an eleven headed emperor... it majorly scarred me for life!" said Jade

@Kitterra1415
" i know how you feel! my sister was exalted and one day a i went to visit her in her bunker only to find that the camp was destroyed and she was one part of an eleven headed emperor... it majorly scarred me for life!" said Jade

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium
"Jade,you can't possibly know how it feels to watch your siblings who you were responsible for,be murdered in front of you and know that it should have been you that died."whispered Aurora....
@nyrazium
"Jade,you can't possibly know how it feels to watch your siblings who you were responsible for,be murdered in front of you and know that it should have been you that died."whispered Aurora....

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
"yeah well i guess i cant know how that feels i didnt see the process... but i know the icewarden killed his imperial soldiers and fused them on purpose, he needed a mega weapon! it was a waste of life... they where never asked what they wanted before he did it.... thats why we only have a few ice types i dont trust them!... but anyway... im sorry for what happened to you... and good night!" said Jade Somberly

@Kitterra1415
"yeah well i guess i cant know how that feels i didnt see the process... but i know the icewarden killed his imperial soldiers and fused them on purpose, he needed a mega weapon! it was a waste of life... they where never asked what they wanted before he did it.... thats why we only have a few ice types i dont trust them!... but anyway... im sorry for what happened to you... and good night!" said Jade Somberly

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium

"Yeah good night I guess....."said Aurora in a thick voice as she tried to hide her tears and ran into her room to be with Dante.
@nyrazium

"Yeah good night I guess....."said Aurora in a thick voice as she tried to hide her tears and ran into her room to be with Dante.

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
alright this is a perfect place to stop... i have to eat dinner so i will be back in about and hour

@Kitterra1415
alright this is a perfect place to stop... i have to eat dinner so i will be back in about and hour

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium this might have to be it for the night I have to go to bed in an hour so I'll be getting off in about half hour to go shower.

So continue tomorrow when I get home from school......
@nyrazium this might have to be it for the night I have to go to bed in an hour so I'll be getting off in about half hour to go shower.

So continue tomorrow when I get home from school......

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
i have memorial day off where i am... but i shall wait! good night to you

@Kitterra1415
i have memorial day off where i am... but i shall wait! good night to you

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium I'm back for half hour I just showered early.....
@nyrazium I'm back for half hour I just showered early.....

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
alright shall we start the next day of the story or leave it till tomorrow?
ok well leave it for tomorrow

@Kitterra1415
alright shall we start the next day of the story or leave it till tomorrow?
ok well leave it for tomorrow

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12