Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Runaway
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"what potion was that?" inquired Magi

@Kitterra1415 (ok)
"what potion was that?" inquired Magi

@Kitterra1415 (ok)
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium

Aurora looked up at Jade smiling"A truth potion,everything he knew about Lana he told us."
@nyrazium

Aurora looked up at Jade smiling"A truth potion,everything he knew about Lana he told us."

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters
Philla and Corrupt Philla Subspecies Writing Lore for People Camping Horror

Grab Bags
"thats good! i wouldnt want to find out we had been misslead too late!" said Magi

"how strong was it? is he gonna be babbling out his darkest secrets to his clanmates for an hour or something?" said jade giggling slightly as they all took off and headed south

@Kitterra1415
"thats good! i wouldnt want to find out we had been misslead too late!" said Magi

"how strong was it? is he gonna be babbling out his darkest secrets to his clanmates for an hour or something?" said jade giggling slightly as they all took off and headed south

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium

"Actually the potion I used is supposed to have lasting effects."Dante said as he started to laugh and almost slipped off Aurora's head....
@nyrazium

"Actually the potion I used is supposed to have lasting effects."Dante said as he started to laugh and almost slipped off Aurora's head....

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
the four continued to laugh as they flew south
after a dew hours they spotted a little trading post and restaurant on the outskirts of the windswept plateu "hey wanna grab some grub?" asked Jade to the others

@Kitterra1415
the four continued to laugh as they flew south
after a dew hours they spotted a little trading post and restaurant on the outskirts of the windswept plateu "hey wanna grab some grub?" asked Jade to the others

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
@nyrazium

Starting to fly down Aurora says"Why not we will need our energy..."
@nyrazium

Starting to fly down Aurora says"Why not we will need our energy..."

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters

Grab Bags
as they reached the little trading post it looked shabby, most of the buildings where made of old bamboo but the smell of delicious cured pork and roasted grouse eminated in plumes from the restaurant

@Kitterra1415
as they reached the little trading post it looked shabby, most of the buildings where made of old bamboo but the smell of delicious cured pork and roasted grouse eminated in plumes from the restaurant

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
" hey you comin? food smells awful good!!" said Jade, heading towards the village pub

@Kitterra1415
" hey you comin? food smells awful good!!" said Jade, heading towards the village pub

@Kitterra1415
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12