Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Once Upon a Sunrise (open)
1 2
Two dragons were sitting on the plains of the Windswept Plateau , looking at the sun slowly rise out of the horizon . The sky was pink in front of them , with a thin layer of yellow on the horizon , and blue behind them . [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=55&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=9&secg=10&tert=55&elem=1&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] One was a Guardian named Chocolate [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=23&style=4&gender=0&ages=1&prig=4&secg=11&tert=29&elem=1&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img] The other , a Pearlcatcher named DreamDawn They travelled togheter since they were born , tough they didn't think of themselves as part of any flight . There was just the two of them , wandering in Sornieth , taking beautifull landscape pictures in thier memories . And now , they took the moment to appreciate the vision they had , as they will never see one exactly like this another time , printing it in thier heads as if taking a picture , forever in thier minds . At this hour there wasn't much dragons up , tough there were some messengers who were flying around , some other were also looking at the sunrise . Then , they got up and started walking , searching for a place to rest as they were up all night looking at the stars . They didn't felt particulary tired , but they knew they had to ... Even if they really wanted to keep watching at the beautifull world around them .
Two dragons were sitting on the plains of the Windswept Plateau , looking at the sun slowly rise out of the horizon . The sky was pink in front of them , with a thin layer of yellow on the horizon , and blue behind them .
dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=55&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=9&secg=10&tert=55&elem=1&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png
One was a Guardian named Chocolate
dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=23&style=4&gender=0&ages=1&prig=4&secg=11&tert=29&elem=1&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png
The other , a Pearlcatcher named DreamDawn
They travelled togheter since they were born , tough they didn't think of themselves as part of any flight . There was just the two of them , wandering in Sornieth , taking beautifull landscape pictures in thier memories . And now , they took the moment to appreciate the vision they had , as they will never see one exactly like this another time , printing it in thier heads as if taking a picture , forever in thier minds . At this hour there wasn't much dragons up , tough there were some messengers who were flying around , some other were also looking at the sunrise . Then , they got up and started walking , searching for a place to rest as they were up all night looking at the stars . They didn't felt particulary tired , but they knew they had to ... Even if they really wanted to keep watching at the beautifull world around them .
@StarDreamer6 Hello! ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23657690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236577/23657690_350.png[/img] [/url] Hyacinth perched on an Imperial's head. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21537853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215379/21537853_350.png[/img] [/url] "Can we go home now?" The purple Fae begged. "I'm sooo tired, and Audene will want us back!" The midnight Imperial stuck out her tongue. "Naw, I don't want to leave! I mean, look at that sunrise." They were on a hill dotted trees, and it allowed them to see the sunrise clearly. They stared for a moment at the sunrise, lifting upwards from behind the hills in the distance of the Windswept Plateau. Suddenly, Hyacinth spotted two dragons walking below them on the plains. She toppled off of the Imperial's head, landing with a thump. "Look, Selene!" She said excitedly, getting to her feet. "There are two dragons down there, and they don't look like Wind dragons! Shouldn't we greet them?" Selene shrugged. "You can say hi. I'm staying up here." She crossed her arms and glared defiantly. Hyacinth sighed. "Fine..." She leapt from the hill and flew down to the two dragons.
@StarDreamer6 Hello! ^^

23657690_350.png

Hyacinth perched on an Imperial's head.

21537853_350.png

"Can we go home now?" The purple Fae begged. "I'm sooo tired, and Audene will want us back!" The midnight Imperial stuck out her tongue. "Naw, I don't want to leave! I mean, look at that sunrise."
They were on a hill dotted trees, and it allowed them to see the sunrise clearly.
They stared for a moment at the sunrise, lifting upwards from behind the hills in the distance of the Windswept Plateau.
Suddenly, Hyacinth spotted two dragons walking below them on the plains. She toppled off of the Imperial's head, landing with a thump. "Look, Selene!" She said excitedly, getting to her feet. "There are two dragons down there, and they don't look like Wind dragons! Shouldn't we greet them?" Selene shrugged. "You can say hi. I'm staying up here." She crossed her arms and glared defiantly. Hyacinth sighed. "Fine..." She leapt from the hill and flew down to the two dragons.
u1Hs1Pq.png
[center]@StarDreamer6 @Naralia ((Hi there~!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10320773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103208/10320773_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16435162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164352/16435162_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Eiko sat beside his new mentor, staring at the sunset. They'd originally been on the prowl for new familiars for Darius' Bestiary Log, that much was evident by the new gash in his wooden leg, but that was before the sun began to rise. He'd begged Darius to stop and watch. His mentor, startled by the show of emotion, had agreed. Now, after having tried to prod at the doll for information, they were watching in silence. That is, until voices broke it. He turned his head, ears perked. There, on the ridge, was an Imperial, and flying from her head was a tiny Fae. Where was she going? He followed the Fae, spotting a pair of dragons walking away from the view. It seemed that they'd been watching the sunrise as well. He stood, headed towards the new grouping. Darius had begun talking, and didn't recognize the doll's absence until he'd asked for a comment, yet found his audience missing. He ran after Eiko, ears folded back in annoyance. There was no sating that creature. ((Darius is the dark pearlie, Eiko (a living doll, believe it or not) is the light one))
@StarDreamer6 @Naralia ((Hi there~!))

10320773_350.png

16435162_350.png

Eiko sat beside his new mentor, staring at the sunset. They'd originally been on the prowl for new familiars for Darius' Bestiary Log, that much was evident by the new gash in his wooden leg, but that was before the sun began to rise. He'd begged Darius to stop and watch. His mentor, startled by the show of emotion, had agreed. Now, after having tried to prod at the doll for information, they were watching in silence. That is, until voices broke it. He turned his head, ears perked. There, on the ridge, was an Imperial, and flying from her head was a tiny Fae. Where was she going? He followed the Fae, spotting a pair of dragons walking away from the view. It seemed that they'd been watching the sunrise as well. He stood, headed towards the new grouping. Darius had begun talking, and didn't recognize the doll's absence until he'd asked for a comment, yet found his audience missing. He ran after Eiko, ears folded back in annoyance. There was no sating that creature.

((Darius is the dark pearlie, Eiko (a living doll, believe it or not) is the light one))
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Naralia
@ClockworkEclipse

The two dragons stopped when they heard wingbeats approaching . They looked at each other and then looked at the approaching dragon . DreamDawn sat but Chocolate just tilted his head curiously at , wondering why they were heading toward them . As Chocolate's attention was more on the Fae , DreamDawn noticed the other Pearlcatcher walking toward them . This Pearlcatcher looked ... Strange . But it was really making him even more interested and curious about that dragon .
@Naralia
@ClockworkEclipse

The two dragons stopped when they heard wingbeats approaching . They looked at each other and then looked at the approaching dragon . DreamDawn sat but Chocolate just tilted his head curiously at , wondering why they were heading toward them . As Chocolate's attention was more on the Fae , DreamDawn noticed the other Pearlcatcher walking toward them . This Pearlcatcher looked ... Strange . But it was really making him even more interested and curious about that dragon .
@StarDreamer6 @ClockworkEclipse

Hyacinth noticed the Guardian watching her. She landed and smiled brightly. "Hi there!" She said cheerfully before noticing another dragon approaching, this one a Pearlcatcher. "And who are you?" She asked, eyeing his appearance.
@StarDreamer6 @ClockworkEclipse

Hyacinth noticed the Guardian watching her. She landed and smiled brightly. "Hi there!" She said cheerfully before noticing another dragon approaching, this one a Pearlcatcher. "And who are you?" She asked, eyeing his appearance.
u1Hs1Pq.png
@StarDreamer6 @Naralia

Darius had run to catch up to the doll, gasping for breath. This gave Eiko the perfect chance. It seemed he'd caught the others' attention, after all. He wasn't one to disappoint. At least, he didn't wish to.

"I am Eiko, and this is my mentor Darius." He stated, doing his best to smile. He hoped he was expressing the right emotion for meeting new dragons. That had been the hardest emotion to learn. He turned to the blue pearlcatcher, still smiling. "I was wondering if you all were watching the sunrise too." He stated, his tail flicking.
@StarDreamer6 @Naralia

Darius had run to catch up to the doll, gasping for breath. This gave Eiko the perfect chance. It seemed he'd caught the others' attention, after all. He wasn't one to disappoint. At least, he didn't wish to.

"I am Eiko, and this is my mentor Darius." He stated, doing his best to smile. He hoped he was expressing the right emotion for meeting new dragons. That had been the hardest emotion to learn. He turned to the blue pearlcatcher, still smiling. "I was wondering if you all were watching the sunrise too." He stated, his tail flicking.
1ulURsc.gif

Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Naralia
@ClockworkEclipse
(sorry for the long delay , things happened and I couldn't eally go on FR)

DreamDawn and Chocolate smiled "yes we were" said DreamDawn and Chocolate looked at the sunrise again , he was a it shy , even if he didn't realy wanted to show it . "are you all coming from WInd ?" the pink speckled Pearlcatcher said , looking at them curiously . Chocolate looked at them again , especially Eiko , who was picking his curiosity .
@Naralia
@ClockworkEclipse
(sorry for the long delay , things happened and I couldn't eally go on FR)

DreamDawn and Chocolate smiled "yes we were" said DreamDawn and Chocolate looked at the sunrise again , he was a it shy , even if he didn't realy wanted to show it . "are you all coming from WInd ?" the pink speckled Pearlcatcher said , looking at them curiously . Chocolate looked at them again , especially Eiko , who was picking his curiosity .
@StarDreamer6 @Naralia @ClockworkEclipse (Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind my two gay babies here ^^ Also they will create a bit of action here, hope you don't mind XD) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23090483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230905/23090483_350.png[/img] [/url] Seabreeze sat on the rock on the cliff, facing the sunrise. The light reflected off her blue scales, making them appear slightly darker. The Pearlcatcher loved watching the sunrise. It always calmed her down, making her feel better no matter what was troubling her. Suddenly, a gust of wind passed behind her, and she barely turned around before another blue dragon crashed into her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23527277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235273/23527277_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hey there Seabreeze! I was looking for you!" The Skydancer cheerfully said, not mentioning the fact that she almost just knocked her friend off the cliff. Seabreeze didn't mind. She never told Waterstorm about her feelings for her. Ever since she thought she will be forever lonely due to her powers, but once she laid eyes on her, she knew it was true love. Seabreeze looked at her crush. Waterstorm had already climbed up on the rock herself, putting one wing around her companion. [i]I wonder if she feels the same,[/i] Seabreeze closed her eyes and leaned closer. Suddenly, a crack sounded from below. For one moment, she was sitting on the rock with Waterstorm, enjoying each other,s company, and for another... Both of them were falling off the cliff, with the blue Skydancer screaming loudly for help, wings still tangled with Seabreeze's.
@StarDreamer6 @Naralia @ClockworkEclipse

(Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind my two gay babies here ^^ Also they will create a bit of action here, hope you don't mind XD)

23090483_350.png

Seabreeze sat on the rock on the cliff, facing the sunrise. The light reflected off her blue scales, making them appear slightly darker. The Pearlcatcher loved watching the sunrise. It always calmed her down, making her feel better no matter what was troubling her.
Suddenly, a gust of wind passed behind her, and she barely turned around before another blue dragon crashed into her.

23527277_350.png

"Hey there Seabreeze! I was looking for you!" The Skydancer cheerfully said, not mentioning the fact that she almost just knocked her friend off the cliff. Seabreeze didn't mind.
She never told Waterstorm about her feelings for her. Ever since she thought she will be forever lonely due to her powers, but once she laid eyes on her, she knew it was true love.
Seabreeze looked at her crush. Waterstorm had already climbed up on the rock herself, putting one wing around her companion. I wonder if she feels the same, Seabreeze closed her eyes and leaned closer.
Suddenly, a crack sounded from below.
For one moment, she was sitting on the rock with Waterstorm, enjoying each other,s company, and for another...
Both of them were falling off the cliff, with the blue Skydancer screaming loudly for help, wings still tangled with Seabreeze's.
YordleLover | Female | Pearlcatchers/Wildclaws | League Of Legends
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@Naralia
@ClockworkEclipse
@YardleLover (all hail gay dragons ! (mine's are gay too by the way)

DreamDawn and Chocolate turned thier heads suddently , hearing someone screaming for help . they looked again at the two Pearlcatchers and the Fae and then took off to see what was going on . They then saw a Skydancer and a Pearlcatcher falling off a cliff and Chocolate imediately dove under them to catch them . DreamDawn would have done it too , but he's too small . The Brown peibald Guardian then landed on the grass , who was pinkish because of the sunrise . DreamDawn then landed near them while Chocolate said "are you two okay ?" .
@Naralia
@ClockworkEclipse
@YardleLover (all hail gay dragons ! (mine's are gay too by the way)

DreamDawn and Chocolate turned thier heads suddently , hearing someone screaming for help . they looked again at the two Pearlcatchers and the Fae and then took off to see what was going on . They then saw a Skydancer and a Pearlcatcher falling off a cliff and Chocolate imediately dove under them to catch them . DreamDawn would have done it too , but he's too small . The Brown peibald Guardian then landed on the grass , who was pinkish because of the sunrise . DreamDawn then landed near them while Chocolate said "are you two okay ?" .
@Naralia
@StarDreamer6
@YardleLover ((Gaybies~! Totally fine with that. No idea what mine are. Darius is too focused on his work, and Eiko still needs to learn a few things. XD))

Eiko was about to respond when the dragons fell. He recalled the fact he'd been told once, an important lesson from Darius: Dragons were fragile, like porcelain dolls. If they fell from really high up, and of course couldn't fly, they'd break beyond most abilities to repair. It took special dragons like Redmoon called Necromancers to fix them, and they weren't a common sight. He snatched his wooden pearl and flew after the Guardian, hoping to help if he could. He figured keeping those dragons from breaking was more important than having a conversation.

Darius, having just caught up to Eiko before he took of, let out a huff of frustration. Couldn't he see the Guardian had caught them?! Well, he was going to take his sweet time. He glanced back at the Imperial and the Fae, smiling. "Sorry about him. Animated, living objects like that can be a bit unpredictable. So, since it looks like those other two managed to catch those drakes over there, want to share what you all were doing? Eiko's likely going to cover our story, knowing him." If they started walking, he'd follow, but he wasn't about to run. That doll had him running since midnight chasing familiars. He'd wanted to wait and catch them, but that other catcher just didn't learn!
@Naralia
@StarDreamer6
@YardleLover ((Gaybies~! Totally fine with that. No idea what mine are. Darius is too focused on his work, and Eiko still needs to learn a few things. XD))

Eiko was about to respond when the dragons fell. He recalled the fact he'd been told once, an important lesson from Darius: Dragons were fragile, like porcelain dolls. If they fell from really high up, and of course couldn't fly, they'd break beyond most abilities to repair. It took special dragons like Redmoon called Necromancers to fix them, and they weren't a common sight. He snatched his wooden pearl and flew after the Guardian, hoping to help if he could. He figured keeping those dragons from breaking was more important than having a conversation.

Darius, having just caught up to Eiko before he took of, let out a huff of frustration. Couldn't he see the Guardian had caught them?! Well, he was going to take his sweet time. He glanced back at the Imperial and the Fae, smiling. "Sorry about him. Animated, living objects like that can be a bit unpredictable. So, since it looks like those other two managed to catch those drakes over there, want to share what you all were doing? Eiko's likely going to cover our story, knowing him." If they started walking, he'd follow, but he wasn't about to run. That doll had him running since midnight chasing familiars. He'd wanted to wait and catch them, but that other catcher just didn't learn!
1ulURsc.gif

Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa