Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reformed (Started, some roles open!)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@Residentlunatic

Why?

Thank ya anyway!

;D
@Residentlunatic

Why?

Thank ya anyway!

;D
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw

"one smelled of pure evil"
@CrystalClaw

"one smelled of pure evil"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic

XD
@ResidentLunatic

XD
@CrystalClaw
YES. YES. YES.
Nuff said.
@CrystalClaw
YES. YES. YES.
Nuff said.
Hi! Call me Sansy, Mew, or Amanda!(She/her)tumblr_oal6uymiYD1ujz7f3o8_250.png clod_by_sonicblast43o9-d9u9bsv.gif
~~~~~~~~~~NOTICE~~~~~~~~~~
Will be willing to pay up to 100K T for a solgaleo dragon, depending on how much resemblance/ if it is adult or hatchling, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG LOVING SUMMER OF STEVEN A. K. A. STEVEN'S SUMMER ADVENTURES!!!!!!!!
Yo. I'm @SANSationalmew but you can call me Amanda, Mew, or Sansy!
I'm about 9 hours before FR time (I think), and I love Black Butler, Sword Art Online, The Irregular at Magic High School, Pokemon, Undertale, and Steven Universe!
Hope to see you around! Plague Mama 4eva!!!
tumblr_nxdbboJKKJ1ukywbko1_250.png
@ResidentLunatic @CrystalClaw

Chara looked at the scene unfolding before his eyes. Two Gasters were about to fight to the death with their girlfriends, Flowey was being an idiot like himself, and he couldn't find Varaava anywhere. Then he noticed a fluffy white wolf thing sniffing the air. He squinted his eyes. He slowly walked towards the fox, trying not to startle it. "Do you have any idea what is happening, or where my mom is?" He whispered to it. He felt something tearing apart his wing, very slowly though, so Chara tried to avoid it.
@ResidentLunatic @CrystalClaw

Chara looked at the scene unfolding before his eyes. Two Gasters were about to fight to the death with their girlfriends, Flowey was being an idiot like himself, and he couldn't find Varaava anywhere. Then he noticed a fluffy white wolf thing sniffing the air. He squinted his eyes. He slowly walked towards the fox, trying not to startle it. "Do you have any idea what is happening, or where my mom is?" He whispered to it. He felt something tearing apart his wing, very slowly though, so Chara tried to avoid it.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie ( Flowey is with Frisk and Toriii and I'm going to Japan for a week, so like I won't be on for a week, so yeh. Just have my characters do something, you may control them for a bit if it is needed to progress. )

The white fox cooed, questioning this. Her head tilted to the side. Huh? Who's your mom? She seemed to say with her curious eyes lined with a bright and brilliant yellow. She thought back to the things she saw. At the start, she saw a goat and a child with a strange plant, and she crept through a very snowy land filled with dogs and bunnies who stood on their hind legs, and before that into a secret entrance where there was ramen. Everywhere. But... How could she help this one? Even her wings ( wings on a child is very weird ) started to dissolve.

The mist continued to dissipate and evaporate in the room, so you could now smell things normally.

Papyrus ran to the "corner " of this open dimensional rift and tried to see whoa was happening, not sure what was going on.

Flowey burst out; " LOOK DOWN HERE, KIDDO!!" He couldn't stand to be ignored any longer.
@Lugiepie ( Flowey is with Frisk and Toriii and I'm going to Japan for a week, so like I won't be on for a week, so yeh. Just have my characters do something, you may control them for a bit if it is needed to progress. )

The white fox cooed, questioning this. Her head tilted to the side. Huh? Who's your mom? She seemed to say with her curious eyes lined with a bright and brilliant yellow. She thought back to the things she saw. At the start, she saw a goat and a child with a strange plant, and she crept through a very snowy land filled with dogs and bunnies who stood on their hind legs, and before that into a secret entrance where there was ramen. Everywhere. But... How could she help this one? Even her wings ( wings on a child is very weird ) started to dissolve.

The mist continued to dissipate and evaporate in the room, so you could now smell things normally.

Papyrus ran to the "corner " of this open dimensional rift and tried to see whoa was happening, not sure what was going on.

Flowey burst out; " LOOK DOWN HERE, KIDDO!!" He couldn't stand to be ignored any longer.
@CrystalClaw
@SANSationalmew
@Resedentlunatic

Yo, mind if I join as one of my ocs?
@CrystalClaw
@SANSationalmew
@Resedentlunatic

Yo, mind if I join as one of my ocs?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@LugiePie
@ResidentLunatic
@CrystalClaw
Flowey, shhhhh!!! Frisk warned. Mom would be very mad at both of us if she found out we were helping each other. And we don't wanna make the same mistake Asgore did.
Then she listened carefully.
Toriel was just confused. That is, confused, tired, upset, and worried.
Her child was nowhere to be found, she didn't know what the heck was going on with Papyrus, or the others, for that matter. Her day was just not going the greatest. She decided to call Papyrus again. (With her amazingly powerful magic phone that can call across dimensions XD X3)
@LugiePie
@ResidentLunatic
@CrystalClaw
Flowey, shhhhh!!! Frisk warned. Mom would be very mad at both of us if she found out we were helping each other. And we don't wanna make the same mistake Asgore did.
Then she listened carefully.
Toriel was just confused. That is, confused, tired, upset, and worried.
Her child was nowhere to be found, she didn't know what the heck was going on with Papyrus, or the others, for that matter. Her day was just not going the greatest. She decided to call Papyrus again. (With her amazingly powerful magic phone that can call across dimensions XD X3)
Hi! Call me Sansy, Mew, or Amanda!(She/her)tumblr_oal6uymiYD1ujz7f3o8_250.png clod_by_sonicblast43o9-d9u9bsv.gif
~~~~~~~~~~NOTICE~~~~~~~~~~
Will be willing to pay up to 100K T for a solgaleo dragon, depending on how much resemblance/ if it is adult or hatchling, etc.
OMG LOVING SUMMER OF STEVEN A. K. A. STEVEN'S SUMMER ADVENTURES!!!!!!!!
Yo. I'm @SANSationalmew but you can call me Amanda, Mew, or Sansy!
I'm about 9 hours before FR time (I think), and I love Black Butler, Sword Art Online, The Irregular at Magic High School, Pokemon, Undertale, and Steven Universe!
Hope to see you around! Plague Mama 4eva!!!
tumblr_nxdbboJKKJ1ukywbko1_250.png
@Sansationalmew
@Crystalclaw
@lugiepie

As soon as Castor could see the fox clearly he moved to attack only to have Gaster block his path, "can't you see that neither of them are posing a threat." The other Growled but backed off, casting a fowl glance at the child and fox, his eyes promising a painful death if the strayed to far from his counterpart's protection.

Helvetica stood and shot over to Chara looking him over like a worried mother, "where the crap did you go! We were worried sick!" Her form flickered her eyes darkening and her skin turning gray she put a hand to her head and groaned. "Okay too much energy expended at that moment." She sat back on her heels and curled her legs under herself.
@Sansationalmew
@Crystalclaw
@lugiepie

As soon as Castor could see the fox clearly he moved to attack only to have Gaster block his path, "can't you see that neither of them are posing a threat." The other Growled but backed off, casting a fowl glance at the child and fox, his eyes promising a painful death if the strayed to far from his counterpart's protection.

Helvetica stood and shot over to Chara looking him over like a worried mother, "where the crap did you go! We were worried sick!" Her form flickered her eyes darkening and her skin turning gray she put a hand to her head and groaned. "Okay too much energy expended at that moment." She sat back on her heels and curled her legs under herself.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@shadowrwarrior

You're going to have to ask @Lugiepie about that. She/he ( how could I not know this/forget ) is the owner of this thread can be the one to register ur character into ze Roleplay.

Also... @Sansationalmew @Residentlunatic IM BACKKKK

Lyssa flinched as the evil-looking one readied an attack, her eyes wide with alarm, and then huffed a sigh of relief when the tall grey one blocked his path and seemingly told the other to back off. Then suddenly a girl shot over and she jumped back, sneaking back, bewildered by her flickering form as she started to get closer, glancing at Chara back and forth.

" Wha-Nonononono I'M not "helping" you, Frisk! When did you ever get that from me! " Flowey said, taunting frisk with his smug frown, totally ignoring Frisk's polite request of being quiet. He crossed his leaves when he was done talking.

Asriel tried to bite through the vines that lay between him and control over the body.

Papyrus suddenly heard his ringtone again, picking up the phone. " Hello? "
@shadowrwarrior

You're going to have to ask @Lugiepie about that. She/he ( how could I not know this/forget ) is the owner of this thread can be the one to register ur character into ze Roleplay.

Also... @Sansationalmew @Residentlunatic IM BACKKKK

Lyssa flinched as the evil-looking one readied an attack, her eyes wide with alarm, and then huffed a sigh of relief when the tall grey one blocked his path and seemingly told the other to back off. Then suddenly a girl shot over and she jumped back, sneaking back, bewildered by her flickering form as she started to get closer, glancing at Chara back and forth.

" Wha-Nonononono I'M not "helping" you, Frisk! When did you ever get that from me! " Flowey said, taunting frisk with his smug frown, totally ignoring Frisk's polite request of being quiet. He crossed his leaves when he was done talking.

Asriel tried to bite through the vines that lay between him and control over the body.

Papyrus suddenly heard his ringtone again, picking up the phone. " Hello? "
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51