Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reformed (Started, some roles open!)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51
@Lugiepie

Papyrus fell flat on his face when yanked by Chara into the void. " WAH-" Once he got up, dusting himself off of nothing, he saw Chara... Doing something with the jar.

" Charawhatareyoudoing?! " He was worried, for Chara's scream ripped out.
@Lugiepie

Papyrus fell flat on his face when yanked by Chara into the void. " WAH-" Once he got up, dusting himself off of nothing, he saw Chara... Doing something with the jar.

" Charawhatareyoudoing?! " He was worried, for Chara's scream ripped out.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw @Lugiepie

Helvetica grabbed his arm, "don't touch him he's fusing. You'll get sucked in!" Her skin was paler than normal and her eyes seem to have sunken in, it looked like something or someone was sucking the life out of her. She grimaced as some of the color flooded back into her skin. Monster and human souls were not meant to bond, especially when the magic possessed by the human soul originates from the monster's. Until bonded properly the souls will continue their tug of war over the magic and the monster and human will phase in and out of health like the moon.
@CrystalClaw @Lugiepie

Helvetica grabbed his arm, "don't touch him he's fusing. You'll get sucked in!" Her skin was paler than normal and her eyes seem to have sunken in, it looked like something or someone was sucking the life out of her. She grimaced as some of the color flooded back into her skin. Monster and human souls were not meant to bond, especially when the magic possessed by the human soul originates from the monster's. Until bonded properly the souls will continue their tug of war over the magic and the monster and human will phase in and out of health like the moon.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@CrystalClaw
@ResidentLunatic

"Oh, why hello there. My name is Va-" Chara covered his mouth as he stood up and looked at the two. "Don't introduce yourself. I don't want anything bad to happen like last time!" He whispered to himself. "I'm unstable... I need something. I must've dropped it when I was running towards the ruins. It's a little metal ring, I need it. If one of you could get it, that'll help a lot." He said, dim as it was still half the volume from before. He looked to the void and ran to it, still remembering the way back. "You brought a METAL ring with you?! Child, are you MAD?!?!" The being yelled. "It'll almost kill me!" "Exactly. It won't completely kill you, and it'll stabilize your magic." Chara said. "Child you don't understand. I haven't been free for thousands of years, I can't control my magic any longer. I'm sorry as for the pain I may have caused, but please, bear with me child." Chara sighed. "Not with them close by. We have to get to the surface. It will alarm Ra- sorry, I forgot I can't say it around them, it'll alarm the Puppet Master, and everything will be at full effect. I know you missed me, and I know you just want to talk, but we can do that later. We have a war to win." He finished. He felt a tear and his entire face went numb. He couldn't speak, he could only talk to the other mentally. "Why did you do that?" He tried to reason. Then his arm went numb. "Please tell me!" His other arm went numb along with his leg. He fell on the floor, unable to move. "Stop! Whatever you're doing, please, just stop! We don't have time!" His other leg went numb, and he panicked. "Look up, child." The being finally said. Her voice was weak and raspy, almost like she was dying. Chara finally saw it. Deep, deep in the darkness of the void there was a silvery light. It had dots of yellow around it, almost like a cluster of stars around the moon. It looked like it was hanging from the ceiling, like an old Earth animal Chara had seen before. It spread out it's wings, and it truly did look like the full moon. "Luna~ la~!!"" He heard it call. It disappeared somewhere after that, and Chara stood up. "Thanks," Chara said. "You're welcome." She replied. They stayed there, waiting for someone to return. The burning felling inside him was gone, but he still wanted to stay put. He smiled for once while the dim light soothed his warm hands.
@CrystalClaw
@ResidentLunatic

"Oh, why hello there. My name is Va-" Chara covered his mouth as he stood up and looked at the two. "Don't introduce yourself. I don't want anything bad to happen like last time!" He whispered to himself. "I'm unstable... I need something. I must've dropped it when I was running towards the ruins. It's a little metal ring, I need it. If one of you could get it, that'll help a lot." He said, dim as it was still half the volume from before. He looked to the void and ran to it, still remembering the way back. "You brought a METAL ring with you?! Child, are you MAD?!?!" The being yelled. "It'll almost kill me!" "Exactly. It won't completely kill you, and it'll stabilize your magic." Chara said. "Child you don't understand. I haven't been free for thousands of years, I can't control my magic any longer. I'm sorry as for the pain I may have caused, but please, bear with me child." Chara sighed. "Not with them close by. We have to get to the surface. It will alarm Ra- sorry, I forgot I can't say it around them, it'll alarm the Puppet Master, and everything will be at full effect. I know you missed me, and I know you just want to talk, but we can do that later. We have a war to win." He finished. He felt a tear and his entire face went numb. He couldn't speak, he could only talk to the other mentally. "Why did you do that?" He tried to reason. Then his arm went numb. "Please tell me!" His other arm went numb along with his leg. He fell on the floor, unable to move. "Stop! Whatever you're doing, please, just stop! We don't have time!" His other leg went numb, and he panicked. "Look up, child." The being finally said. Her voice was weak and raspy, almost like she was dying. Chara finally saw it. Deep, deep in the darkness of the void there was a silvery light. It had dots of yellow around it, almost like a cluster of stars around the moon. It looked like it was hanging from the ceiling, like an old Earth animal Chara had seen before. It spread out it's wings, and it truly did look like the full moon. "Luna~ la~!!"" He heard it call. It disappeared somewhere after that, and Chara stood up. "Thanks," Chara said. "You're welcome." She replied. They stayed there, waiting for someone to return. The burning felling inside him was gone, but he still wanted to stay put. He smiled for once while the dim light soothed his warm hands.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@CrystalClaw @Lugiepie

Gaster had not understood the display before him but he did understand one thing that...child, if you could call it that, had injured Helvetica. His Helvetica. He had summoned the gaster blaster silently but evidently not silently enough as Helvetica flung up a shield the resembled a gear, and sent his attack ricocheting at the void walls. Big mistake.

A loud crack resounded through the room and the white energy from his blast shot through a now open rip in the void. Almost immediately a red blob of energy flew through, the scientist momentarily forgot his anger at Chara as he peered through the rip only to be met with himself, albeit a different version of himself. He balked, he had just opened up a portal to another dimension.

The other him stepped through and looked him over before glancing over at Helvetica. He approached her in shock and lifted her face tipping her head side to side and back. He turned sharply the tattered read lab coat fluttering behind him. " Chiller. " He put his hand through the rift and when he pulled it back it had another Helvetica, or Chiller as he'd called her. The two humans looked each other over in shock.

"Holy-" "Crud." The two women finished each others sentence and grinned at each other.
@CrystalClaw @Lugiepie

Gaster had not understood the display before him but he did understand one thing that...child, if you could call it that, had injured Helvetica. His Helvetica. He had summoned the gaster blaster silently but evidently not silently enough as Helvetica flung up a shield the resembled a gear, and sent his attack ricocheting at the void walls. Big mistake.

A loud crack resounded through the room and the white energy from his blast shot through a now open rip in the void. Almost immediately a red blob of energy flew through, the scientist momentarily forgot his anger at Chara as he peered through the rip only to be met with himself, albeit a different version of himself. He balked, he had just opened up a portal to another dimension.

The other him stepped through and looked him over before glancing over at Helvetica. He approached her in shock and lifted her face tipping her head side to side and back. He turned sharply the tattered read lab coat fluttering behind him. " Chiller. " He put his hand through the rift and when he pulled it back it had another Helvetica, or Chiller as he'd called her. The two humans looked each other over in shock.

"Holy-" "Crud." The two women finished each others sentence and grinned at each other.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
[img]http://img.ifcdn.com/images/09845f4edce6ba6137c359f103f99e80c6e24e13aabe4c51490c33d592397b16_1.jpg[/img]
09845f4edce6ba6137c359f103f99e80c6e24e13aabe4c51490c33d592397b16_1.jpg
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic this will prove how long I've been on the hype train for this XD

The creature from before swooped down and grabbed Chara while he was staring at the rip in the void Gaster made. But yet he didn't screamed, and he was laying on top of the creature's head as it flew upwards towards the void. "No! Wait! I have to go see Gaster!" he could feel his true self dying, but getting stronger and stronger. Eventually the white feathery blob took the form of something and fell to the ground. It definitely did have a snout, but what exactly was it? Chara didn't want to do anything from there and hung on to the creature that was taking him away. It looked completely calm, and it looked like the moon in the center of the galaxy. He finally remembered the Earth animal it reminded him of. "A bat! You're a bat!" he exclaimed. The creature smiled and looked at him. Chara took one last look at the feathery thing on the floor. he took one last look at his own mother. "I'm sorry, mom." he was finally able to say. He could no longer see her and the bat creature hit the ceiling. It made a loud thunk, almost like the entire ceiling might cave in at any moment. The bat creature swiped at the small crack in void, and it got bigger. "Laa~!" It called again. This time it was more angry, and it swiped at the crack harder. It kept getting bigger and bigger, and Chara finally stabbed the crack with his knife. the crack caved in and some weird rock-type things fell from the other side. The other side of the crack didn't seem much different than the void, it was dark except there were little white dots everywhere. The bat creature lunged through the crack, ignoring all the large boulders falling on it's face. Chara had to close his eyes to avoid getting something in his eye. The bat creature was finally visible and a burning light almost blinded Chara. The crack quickly closed, and the bat creature put Chara on the floor. But it wasn't like a "Boom you're on the floor now", it was like everything was in slow motion. He dimly opened his eyes to see he was sitting in a crater the color of a rain cloud. He was on the moon.
He looked up at the bat creature, finally able to see it's full colors. It had something around it's head, like a cone. Only it was shaped like a crescent moon and was a bright yellow. It's forehead looked like a dome covering a small galaxy. It's red eyes looked at Chara with a relieved look, and he was happy to see eyes almost like his own. It also beared a striking resemblance to Dracula, only more like a bat. "Laa~." it repeated. Chara had seen this creature before, and not just in the void. Why it had taken him to the moon he didn't know- wait, now he got it. "S.. S-Stella? The bat in the moon? My sister had told me it was just an old myth, but wow. you're really real, huh?" he asked it. Stella flew up and around Chara, happy to hear her name again. She nudged for him to follow her, and Chara spread his wings. They weren't feathery like earlier, they returned to their normal state, minus the hole. He looked up again at Stella and they exchanged looks. He finally jumped up and followed Stella around the moon.
The creature barely opened its eyes and looked at Gaster. Two of them, in fact. She quickly stood up and charged at the original. "You! You could've killed my child! In fact, you could've killed ME!' She backed off and brushed herself off. "Sorry about that. Old habits, 1,000 year old habits, you might say." She laughed a little. "Again, sorry about that. I am Varaava. I need to get back to the surface to destroy my brother!" She looked at the other Gaster. She paused and backed away. "That.. that was from one of his timelines... Are you back to haunt me?!" She said. She teared up and teleported out of sight.
@ResidentLunatic this will prove how long I've been on the hype train for this XD

The creature from before swooped down and grabbed Chara while he was staring at the rip in the void Gaster made. But yet he didn't screamed, and he was laying on top of the creature's head as it flew upwards towards the void. "No! Wait! I have to go see Gaster!" he could feel his true self dying, but getting stronger and stronger. Eventually the white feathery blob took the form of something and fell to the ground. It definitely did have a snout, but what exactly was it? Chara didn't want to do anything from there and hung on to the creature that was taking him away. It looked completely calm, and it looked like the moon in the center of the galaxy. He finally remembered the Earth animal it reminded him of. "A bat! You're a bat!" he exclaimed. The creature smiled and looked at him. Chara took one last look at the feathery thing on the floor. he took one last look at his own mother. "I'm sorry, mom." he was finally able to say. He could no longer see her and the bat creature hit the ceiling. It made a loud thunk, almost like the entire ceiling might cave in at any moment. The bat creature swiped at the small crack in void, and it got bigger. "Laa~!" It called again. This time it was more angry, and it swiped at the crack harder. It kept getting bigger and bigger, and Chara finally stabbed the crack with his knife. the crack caved in and some weird rock-type things fell from the other side. The other side of the crack didn't seem much different than the void, it was dark except there were little white dots everywhere. The bat creature lunged through the crack, ignoring all the large boulders falling on it's face. Chara had to close his eyes to avoid getting something in his eye. The bat creature was finally visible and a burning light almost blinded Chara. The crack quickly closed, and the bat creature put Chara on the floor. But it wasn't like a "Boom you're on the floor now", it was like everything was in slow motion. He dimly opened his eyes to see he was sitting in a crater the color of a rain cloud. He was on the moon.
He looked up at the bat creature, finally able to see it's full colors. It had something around it's head, like a cone. Only it was shaped like a crescent moon and was a bright yellow. It's forehead looked like a dome covering a small galaxy. It's red eyes looked at Chara with a relieved look, and he was happy to see eyes almost like his own. It also beared a striking resemblance to Dracula, only more like a bat. "Laa~." it repeated. Chara had seen this creature before, and not just in the void. Why it had taken him to the moon he didn't know- wait, now he got it. "S.. S-Stella? The bat in the moon? My sister had told me it was just an old myth, but wow. you're really real, huh?" he asked it. Stella flew up and around Chara, happy to hear her name again. She nudged for him to follow her, and Chara spread his wings. They weren't feathery like earlier, they returned to their normal state, minus the hole. He looked up again at Stella and they exchanged looks. He finally jumped up and followed Stella around the moon.
The creature barely opened its eyes and looked at Gaster. Two of them, in fact. She quickly stood up and charged at the original. "You! You could've killed my child! In fact, you could've killed ME!' She backed off and brushed herself off. "Sorry about that. Old habits, 1,000 year old habits, you might say." She laughed a little. "Again, sorry about that. I am Varaava. I need to get back to the surface to destroy my brother!" She looked at the other Gaster. She paused and backed away. "That.. that was from one of his timelines... Are you back to haunt me?!" She said. She teared up and teleported out of sight.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie

Im rlly sorry lugiepie, but I need an explanation here. Annnnd character profiles for whatever of the things you threw in there, my head is spinning XD
@Lugiepie

Im rlly sorry lugiepie, but I need an explanation here. Annnnd character profiles for whatever of the things you threw in there, my head is spinning XD
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw nah nah, it's cool fam :)

So, I'll give you a summary *another deep breath*:
Chara had a plan to get to the surface by fusing with a powerful being, kinda similar to the puppet master minus the evil thing. That happens and a bunch of people followed him, but yet no one saw him fuze. he was going back to the original timeline to escape to the surface, but Gaster showed up and gaster-blastered a wall in the void. Chara wasn't hurt by this as he was technically incorporeal, but this opened a gateway to an alternate universe. A bat creature thing stole Chara and made him unfuse with the powerful thing, and it took him to the moon. Chara realized that the reason he's been getting nowhere is because he lacks to see the big picture. He just blindly does things hoping that it works. Then we find out the bat thing's name is Stella, and it took Chara to the moon for a reason. It was so Chara could relax and gather his bearings to hopefully find out what he's supposed to do.
Meanwhile, the other thing's name is Varaava, and she panics at the sight of the other timeline that Gaster opened. It was one of the Puppet Master's timelines, so she fled to who knows where by now. What I'm hoping is that someone will go after Varaava and bring her back to Chara after the moon-cation.

And @ResidentLunatic because you might need to see this
@CrystalClaw nah nah, it's cool fam :)

So, I'll give you a summary *another deep breath*:
Chara had a plan to get to the surface by fusing with a powerful being, kinda similar to the puppet master minus the evil thing. That happens and a bunch of people followed him, but yet no one saw him fuze. he was going back to the original timeline to escape to the surface, but Gaster showed up and gaster-blastered a wall in the void. Chara wasn't hurt by this as he was technically incorporeal, but this opened a gateway to an alternate universe. A bat creature thing stole Chara and made him unfuse with the powerful thing, and it took him to the moon. Chara realized that the reason he's been getting nowhere is because he lacks to see the big picture. He just blindly does things hoping that it works. Then we find out the bat thing's name is Stella, and it took Chara to the moon for a reason. It was so Chara could relax and gather his bearings to hopefully find out what he's supposed to do.
Meanwhile, the other thing's name is Varaava, and she panics at the sight of the other timeline that Gaster opened. It was one of the Puppet Master's timelines, so she fled to who knows where by now. What I'm hoping is that someone will go after Varaava and bring her back to Chara after the moon-cation.

And @ResidentLunatic because you might need to see this
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
(@Lugiepie I did in fact need to see that i was diddly darn confuzzled, then I had to go to work and couldn't ask so thanks @CrystalClaw :D)

The evil-Helvetica or Chiller watched the feathery thing take off "hell naw." She growled and teleported the other back in front of her. "Now I know my husband cuts quite the intimidating figure but that isn't a good reason to go poofing off into nowhere. We don't know your brother if fact we don't even know how we got here, so please explain." The other Gaster place a hand on his soulmate's shoulder the red lights in his eyes tracking Varaava with curiosity.
(@Lugiepie I did in fact need to see that i was diddly darn confuzzled, then I had to go to work and couldn't ask so thanks @CrystalClaw :D)

The evil-Helvetica or Chiller watched the feathery thing take off "hell naw." She growled and teleported the other back in front of her. "Now I know my husband cuts quite the intimidating figure but that isn't a good reason to go poofing off into nowhere. We don't know your brother if fact we don't even know how we got here, so please explain." The other Gaster place a hand on his soulmate's shoulder the red lights in his eyes tracking Varaava with curiosity.
foto_1.png
@Resdiedentlunatic I know I made it too confusing T-T sorry D:
@CrystalClaw

Varaava jumped at the sight of Chiller and scrambled to her feet. "Y-You...? You don't k-know my b-brother?!" She back herself up against the wall. She sighed. "Well, I guess his identity isn't worth hiding anymore." She stood up straight, hands behind her back with a stern expression. "Some of you may refer to him as the Puppet Master, but his actual name is Ravata. He lies at any chance he gets, blackmails whoever meets him, and can control anyone if they're bold enough to confront him. He's a terrible person, and I despise the fact that he's related to me. He's taken over my true host, and now I have to take his. My poor, poor child. She went up to her father trying to stop his madness. How foolish, my own child, thinking she can stand up to the most powerful demon, who happens to have a direct line to her mind." She lost her bold face and held back tears. She wiped her eyes and tried to look up again. "My brother has a natural way of controlling others, hence his name. I, on the other hand, don't. It's much harder for me to fuse with another besides my true host. but now that Ravata has gotten to her, it's too late. I have to get Chara to agree with me, but it's hard. Going against your natural instincts... *sigh* I know how hard it must be for him." She returned to the other timeline. "I don't know where Chara could've gone, but he'll have to come back. He'll realize his only option is to go with me. But for now, I'll just have to wait." She sat down in a majestic way. "And you, Dr. Gaster, have some explaining to do. How did you open another timeline like that?" She asked him.
@Resdiedentlunatic I know I made it too confusing T-T sorry D:
@CrystalClaw

Varaava jumped at the sight of Chiller and scrambled to her feet. "Y-You...? You don't k-know my b-brother?!" She back herself up against the wall. She sighed. "Well, I guess his identity isn't worth hiding anymore." She stood up straight, hands behind her back with a stern expression. "Some of you may refer to him as the Puppet Master, but his actual name is Ravata. He lies at any chance he gets, blackmails whoever meets him, and can control anyone if they're bold enough to confront him. He's a terrible person, and I despise the fact that he's related to me. He's taken over my true host, and now I have to take his. My poor, poor child. She went up to her father trying to stop his madness. How foolish, my own child, thinking she can stand up to the most powerful demon, who happens to have a direct line to her mind." She lost her bold face and held back tears. She wiped her eyes and tried to look up again. "My brother has a natural way of controlling others, hence his name. I, on the other hand, don't. It's much harder for me to fuse with another besides my true host. but now that Ravata has gotten to her, it's too late. I have to get Chara to agree with me, but it's hard. Going against your natural instincts... *sigh* I know how hard it must be for him." She returned to the other timeline. "I don't know where Chara could've gone, but he'll have to come back. He'll realize his only option is to go with me. But for now, I'll just have to wait." She sat down in a majestic way. "And you, Dr. Gaster, have some explaining to do. How did you open another timeline like that?" She asked him.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51