Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Warrior Cats RP] MistClan! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Dovestar smiled softly at hearing Twigstep's proposal to help in the search. "I give you my utmost thanks, as I need all of the help I can get. I'll be taking you in my party to search the East and North. But I'm not entirely certain what you could have heard, we will keep in mind that noise. Possibly during the search we can link it to something..." She continued now nodding to the direction of Spiralpaw. "We can take her along with us, she could use some experience and gain some knowledge of the territory. If we shall," Dovestar gestured to follow and sauntered over to Spiralpaw who quickly took notice of her presence. "Spiralpaw," She addressed, "If you would, could you join us in the search of the East and North."

Spiralpaw bounced up and nodded furiously, "Absolutely, I can certainly help you two!"

Dovestar accepted the smaller cat's response and looked to the eastern most part of Mistclan's territory. "We will head out as soon as I confide with Dewfall. Wait one moment," Dovestar stated before bounding off to Dewfall.

Spiralpaw sat down from her bouncing, and eyed Twigstep.

@katzentai and @Raiynbeau
OOC: Sweet, god bless. The more characters the better! I've added him. But also he could probably go into the future party of Dewfall, and Woodsong if that's cool by you two. So that both parties have three members.
Dovestar smiled softly at hearing Twigstep's proposal to help in the search. "I give you my utmost thanks, as I need all of the help I can get. I'll be taking you in my party to search the East and North. But I'm not entirely certain what you could have heard, we will keep in mind that noise. Possibly during the search we can link it to something..." She continued now nodding to the direction of Spiralpaw. "We can take her along with us, she could use some experience and gain some knowledge of the territory. If we shall," Dovestar gestured to follow and sauntered over to Spiralpaw who quickly took notice of her presence. "Spiralpaw," She addressed, "If you would, could you join us in the search of the East and North."

Spiralpaw bounced up and nodded furiously, "Absolutely, I can certainly help you two!"

Dovestar accepted the smaller cat's response and looked to the eastern most part of Mistclan's territory. "We will head out as soon as I confide with Dewfall. Wait one moment," Dovestar stated before bounding off to Dewfall.

Spiralpaw sat down from her bouncing, and eyed Twigstep.

@katzentai and @Raiynbeau
OOC: Sweet, god bless. The more characters the better! I've added him. But also he could probably go into the future party of Dewfall, and Woodsong if that's cool by you two. So that both parties have three members.
Twigstep dipped her head to Dovestar in respect before she bounded away. She then awkwardly and slowly glanced down at Spiralpaw who was eyeing her. "... What are you staring at...?" she asked with a scrunched up nose after a few brief moments of silence. She was not exactly thrilled that an apprentice was going to be traveling with them. Having not been a warrior for too terribly long, she had yet to gain a soft spot for, or develop comfortable interactions with, cats younger than herself. As an apprentice, she had always looked up to the warriors that taught her and strived for maturity. She often found herself frustrated training with the other apprentices (such as her brother Carrotfoot). Even as a warrior, Carrotfoot loved to play and adventure as a kit/apprentice would. Twigstep was not so sure of Spiralpaw. She hoped that she would rise to the occasion and put her "kitten tendencies" behind her for this search.

@Ceuoro Fine by me! Also, would everyone liked to be pinged for each post that involves your cats? Just something I would like to know :) I appreciate the ping myself.
Twigstep dipped her head to Dovestar in respect before she bounded away. She then awkwardly and slowly glanced down at Spiralpaw who was eyeing her. "... What are you staring at...?" she asked with a scrunched up nose after a few brief moments of silence. She was not exactly thrilled that an apprentice was going to be traveling with them. Having not been a warrior for too terribly long, she had yet to gain a soft spot for, or develop comfortable interactions with, cats younger than herself. As an apprentice, she had always looked up to the warriors that taught her and strived for maturity. She often found herself frustrated training with the other apprentices (such as her brother Carrotfoot). Even as a warrior, Carrotfoot loved to play and adventure as a kit/apprentice would. Twigstep was not so sure of Spiralpaw. She hoped that she would rise to the occasion and put her "kitten tendencies" behind her for this search.

@Ceuoro Fine by me! Also, would everyone liked to be pinged for each post that involves your cats? Just something I would like to know :) I appreciate the ping myself.
tumblr_nk6uriENTm1qetqrbo4_500.gif
@Ceuoro @Raiynbeau

Dewfall acknowledged his leader as she bounded towards him, lightly nodding his head. "So, Dovestar, I'll take, ah, Woodsong with me on the patrol going South and West." He took a second to stabilize his expressions and tone, so not to give anything away. "I'll.. need... Carrotfoot as well. Yes, the three of us should be fine." He swung his head around the area, searching for Carrotfoot's vivid orange pelt.

OOC: that'd be awesome, yeah!
@Ceuoro @Raiynbeau

Dewfall acknowledged his leader as she bounded towards him, lightly nodding his head. "So, Dovestar, I'll take, ah, Woodsong with me on the patrol going South and West." He took a second to stabilize his expressions and tone, so not to give anything away. "I'll.. need... Carrotfoot as well. Yes, the three of us should be fine." He swung his head around the area, searching for Carrotfoot's vivid orange pelt.

OOC: that'd be awesome, yeah!
ginger_by_nevusse-daaupff.png
Carrotfoot was laying on rock near the warrior's den. He had not been his cheerful self since the kits went missing. This dissapearance seemed to really be affecting him. He had observed Dovestar meet with his sister then Dewfall. He was sure that she was organizing search parties. He flicked his tail in the sunlight when he saw Dewfall gazing around camp. He wondered if he had been chosen for a certain search group. A part of him felt his paws itching for an expedition and a reason to quit moping around camp.

@katzentai
Carrotfoot was laying on rock near the warrior's den. He had not been his cheerful self since the kits went missing. This dissapearance seemed to really be affecting him. He had observed Dovestar meet with his sister then Dewfall. He was sure that she was organizing search parties. He flicked his tail in the sunlight when he saw Dewfall gazing around camp. He wondered if he had been chosen for a certain search group. A part of him felt his paws itching for an expedition and a reason to quit moping around camp.

@katzentai
@Raiynbeau

Suddenly, Dewfall noticed Carrotfoot laying near the warriors' den. "Carrotfoot," he called, "come on! I need you to go on a patrol with Woodsong and me!"

Ravenflight, meanwhile, was still standing where she was during the meeting, frozen in place. A million fears and doubts ran through her head. Was it her fault? Was it her mate, Wolf-fern? Was he behind all of this? Or was it just her mistake? In one day, her mate and kits were gone. The only kin she had left was her littermate Dewfall, and he was preoccupied with his deputy duties. She felt completely and utterly alone.
@Raiynbeau

Suddenly, Dewfall noticed Carrotfoot laying near the warriors' den. "Carrotfoot," he called, "come on! I need you to go on a patrol with Woodsong and me!"

Ravenflight, meanwhile, was still standing where she was during the meeting, frozen in place. A million fears and doubts ran through her head. Was it her fault? Was it her mate, Wolf-fern? Was he behind all of this? Or was it just her mistake? In one day, her mate and kits were gone. The only kin she had left was her littermate Dewfall, and he was preoccupied with his deputy duties. She felt completely and utterly alone.
"Splendid! Me and Twigstep will be taking the North and East, I will also be taking Spiralpaw along. Stay alert Dewfall, I'll met you to the Northwest later tonight. Good luck." Dovestar chattered before running back to the direction of her team.

Spiralpaw huffed and looked away from Twigstep sheepishly before uttering, "Ah, nothing." She dug her paws into the ground avoiding the larger cat who seemed to look down on her. "I'll do my best to help you and Dovestar on this search, I'm better fit than any other apprentice anyhow." She muttered before Dovestar could interrupt.

"Twigstep," She called, "Spiralpaw. Time to move out, let's hit up the East. We can't waste time." She hurried past the two, nodding their way as she left the clearing. She made her way out past the den area and towards deep woods. She slowed down now and glanced about the area. "Alright let's look about all of the eastern area and then make our way up. Let me know if you find anything," Thus she began looking through the foliage.

Spiralpaw watched cautiously, and glanced around the woodlands. She quickly took in her area before sprinting off to look in the opposite direction of Dovestar.

::.

Woodsong smoothly approached Dewsong with a slight smile. Brushing beside him, he sat down purring, "Oh Dewfall... I heard you mention my name to Dovestar. I'd be glad to help in the search with you! As I already patrol the territory, I'm prepared for the trip around." He suddenly noticed Carrotfoot and greeted him gently. "Ah, hello Carrotfoot."

@katzentai @Raiynbeau
OOC: If it's alright, yeah I'd like to be pinged in the mention of any of my cat's names, so thank you! I'll do the same for you as well. and for katzentai. Also I'm switched up my writing here so don't be shocked hah..

"Splendid! Me and Twigstep will be taking the North and East, I will also be taking Spiralpaw along. Stay alert Dewfall, I'll met you to the Northwest later tonight. Good luck." Dovestar chattered before running back to the direction of her team.

Spiralpaw huffed and looked away from Twigstep sheepishly before uttering, "Ah, nothing." She dug her paws into the ground avoiding the larger cat who seemed to look down on her. "I'll do my best to help you and Dovestar on this search, I'm better fit than any other apprentice anyhow." She muttered before Dovestar could interrupt.

"Twigstep," She called, "Spiralpaw. Time to move out, let's hit up the East. We can't waste time." She hurried past the two, nodding their way as she left the clearing. She made her way out past the den area and towards deep woods. She slowed down now and glanced about the area. "Alright let's look about all of the eastern area and then make our way up. Let me know if you find anything," Thus she began looking through the foliage.

Spiralpaw watched cautiously, and glanced around the woodlands. She quickly took in her area before sprinting off to look in the opposite direction of Dovestar.

::.

Woodsong smoothly approached Dewsong with a slight smile. Brushing beside him, he sat down purring, "Oh Dewfall... I heard you mention my name to Dovestar. I'd be glad to help in the search with you! As I already patrol the territory, I'm prepared for the trip around." He suddenly noticed Carrotfoot and greeted him gently. "Ah, hello Carrotfoot."

@katzentai @Raiynbeau
OOC: If it's alright, yeah I'd like to be pinged in the mention of any of my cat's names, so thank you! I'll do the same for you as well. and for katzentai. Also I'm switched up my writing here so don't be shocked hah..

Carrotfoot sprinted over to Dewfall in excitement. "Hello Dewfall" he nodded "Woodsong" . He licked his paw and swooped it over his left ear. "I guess it is toms versus she-cats" he said with a chuckle noticing the two groups. "Not like it is a competition or anything, I just want those little kits found safe". His tail twitched in the wind. "So, which direction are we heading?"

@katzentai

Twigstep shook her face at the apprentice and watched her sprint off. She then padded after her leader, looking for any small details that might have been looked over. Her paws dragged the underbrush and crunched the fallen leaves as she walked. She lifted her nose to the air as a strange scent filled her nostrils. "Dovestar" she called. "Smell anything peculiar?"

@Ceuoro
Carrotfoot sprinted over to Dewfall in excitement. "Hello Dewfall" he nodded "Woodsong" . He licked his paw and swooped it over his left ear. "I guess it is toms versus she-cats" he said with a chuckle noticing the two groups. "Not like it is a competition or anything, I just want those little kits found safe". His tail twitched in the wind. "So, which direction are we heading?"

@katzentai

Twigstep shook her face at the apprentice and watched her sprint off. She then padded after her leader, looking for any small details that might have been looked over. Her paws dragged the underbrush and crunched the fallen leaves as she walked. She lifted her nose to the air as a strange scent filled her nostrils. "Dovestar" she called. "Smell anything peculiar?"

@Ceuoro
@Ceuoro May I have this cat entering MistClan. Is it not too late for this cat to join one of the searches: His name: FalconTail Gender: Male Age: 8 moons Rank: Medicine Cat Apprentice Personality: Quiet, but caring tom, though he can get angry if something bad happens; but this is rare. [img]http://images.all-free-download.com/images/graphiclarge/cat_face_old_237892.jpg[/img] Thanks
@Ceuoro
May I have this cat entering MistClan. Is it not too late for this cat to join one of the searches:
His name: FalconTail
Personality: Quiet, but caring tom, though he can get angry if something bad happens; but this is rare.

cat_face_old_237892.jpg

Thanks
wiNINlH.png
@Ceuoro May I please, please, pleeeease join? I am a big Warrior's fan! :3 If I can, here's my form! :) [b]Name:[/b] Roseleaf [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 12 moons [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior (wants to be a queen but still doesn't have a mate) [b]Personality:[/b] Bright, kind, sarcastic, fun-loving, good with herbs, but isn't a medicine-cat kind of kitty. She is strong, a great fighter, and a new warrior. She is flirtatious, or would be if she was a human, but is still a wee bit shy. [b]Description:[/b] [img]http://amazingpict.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/cat-nature-hd-image.jpg[/img] [b]Mate:[/b] N/A (But she wants one! *Hint, hint*) [b]Kits:[/b] N/A (But she wants some! *Hint, hint*) [b]Name:[/b] Embershine [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 14 moons [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Personality:[/b] Even though his name is bright, this kitty isn't. And by bright I don't mean smart, I mean happy-go-lucky, fun-loving, etc. He is a solitary cat, and quite gruff. But he has one great weakness...Kits! He is doing everything in his power to find the lost kits, and he wants to help his clan as much as possible. He is friendly only to elders and kits, but if he likes a she-cat enough he just might flirt. [b]Description:[/b] [img]http://catsanimals.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Siamese-Cat-Walking-in-the-Nature-520x325.jpg[/img] [b]Mate:[/b] N/A [b]Kits:[/b] N/A
@Ceuoro
May I please, please, pleeeease join? I am a big Warrior's fan! :3 If I can, here's my form! :)

Name: Roseleaf
Rank: Warrior (wants to be a queen but still doesn't have a mate)
Personality: Bright, kind, sarcastic, fun-loving, good with herbs, but isn't a medicine-cat kind of kitty. She is strong, a great fighter, and a new warrior. She is flirtatious, or would be if she was a human, but is still a wee bit shy.
Description:
cat-nature-hd-image.jpg
Mate: N/A (But she wants one! *Hint, hint*)
Kits: N/A (But she wants some! *Hint, hint*)

Name: Embershine
Personality: Even though his name is bright, this kitty isn't. And by bright I don't mean smart, I mean happy-go-lucky, fun-loving, etc. He is a solitary cat, and quite gruff. But he has one great weakness...Kits! He is doing everything in his power to find the lost kits, and he wants to help his clan as much as possible. He is friendly only to elders and kits, but if he likes a she-cat enough he just might flirt.
Description:
Siamese-Cat-Walking-in-the-Nature-520x325.jpg
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
fXdRkTP.png
@Raiynbeau

"We'll head south first, and then wrap back around the territory." He averted his gaze to Woodsong for a couple seconds, and then back to Carrotfoot. "If you two are ready, I think we can head out now."

OOC: @Ceuoro actually made a map of the Clan territory last night, hopefully she can post it on here soon. (she's at an easter family party right now i think) it'll make this patrol rp much easier haha...

also i cant really accept these people myself so i just have to wait for riah to get to a computer but you all seem great just hold on
@Raiynbeau

"We'll head south first, and then wrap back around the territory." He averted his gaze to Woodsong for a couple seconds, and then back to Carrotfoot. "If you two are ready, I think we can head out now."

OOC: @Ceuoro actually made a map of the Clan territory last night, hopefully she can post it on here soon. (she's at an easter family party right now i think) it'll make this patrol rp much easier haha...

also i cant really accept these people myself so i just have to wait for riah to get to a computer but you all seem great just hold on
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14