Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Warrior Cats RP] MistClan! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@katzentai @ceuoro @Raiynbeau

I like stoneclan too and snakestar. Venomstar sounds to harsh and mean, i don't think a mother would name their kid venom it sounds like she already hates her child, now snakestar works, the cat could have a pattern or color like a snake
@katzentai @ceuoro @Raiynbeau

I like stoneclan too and snakestar. Venomstar sounds to harsh and mean, i don't think a mother would name their kid venom it sounds like she already hates her child, now snakestar works, the cat could have a pattern or color like a snake
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx @Raiynbeau @Ceuoro

that's exactly what I was thinking! they could have a pelt like a snake (maybe patches of brown and black and white fur?)
@xxneonblazexx @Raiynbeau @Ceuoro

that's exactly what I was thinking! they could have a pelt like a snake (maybe patches of brown and black and white fur?)
ginger_by_nevusse-daaupff.png
@ceuoro @Raiynbeau

yeah brown greenish fur with black patches.

@katzentai

Are you going to play them then? After all you are the one who knows why wolf-fern would go to them.
@ceuoro @Raiynbeau

yeah brown greenish fur with black patches.

@katzentai

Are you going to play them then? After all you are the one who knows why wolf-fern would go to them.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexxx @ceuoro

I know @Raiynbeau was interested in playing them, so I think they could play some of those higher-up StoneClan cats and I could play Wolf-fern

then some of the other players who felt kind of like background characters in the MistClan rps could fill up some more important roles in StoneClan
@xxneonblazexxx @ceuoro

I know @Raiynbeau was interested in playing them, so I think they could play some of those higher-up StoneClan cats and I could play Wolf-fern

then some of the other players who felt kind of like background characters in the MistClan rps could fill up some more important roles in StoneClan
@katzentai @xxneonblazexx

I would love to rp Snakestar :)
@katzentai @xxneonblazexx

I would love to rp Snakestar :)
tumblr_nk6uriENTm1qetqrbo4_500.gif
@katzentai @ceuoro @Raiynbeau

Alright ^^ i also make one or two cats for the clan

Alright ^^ i also make one or two cats for the clan
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@ceuoro @Raiynbeau @xxneonblazexx

awesome! so you can draw up your bios and the such and we can get started after that gets figured out

I don't know of @ceuoro's computer access and if she can reformat the original post tonight but hopefully she can get that in soon
@ceuoro @Raiynbeau @xxneonblazexx

awesome! so you can draw up your bios and the such and we can get started after that gets figured out

I don't know of @ceuoro's computer access and if she can reformat the original post tonight but hopefully she can get that in soon

Okay i put 3 cats for stoneclan, one is a medecine cat if it's alright? You can find them on page 3

Okay i put 3 cats for stoneclan, one is a medecine cat if it's alright? You can find them on page 3
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx @Raiynbeau

ooo yeah that's great!

so we really just need @ceuoro to take a look at that at some point and get everything together. afaik she's been really busy but hopefully we can do that soon
@xxneonblazexx @Raiynbeau

ooo yeah that's great!

so we really just need @ceuoro to take a look at that at some point and get everything together. afaik she's been really busy but hopefully we can do that soon
@xxneonblazexx @Raiynbeau @katzentai

OOC:
Oh God, I'm terribly sorry about not being on here as I should. I finally updated everything, I also added another cat to Stoneclan as deputy. Cougar sounds good, so I'll just do that. I'm going to ping everyone in my next post just to let everyone know to check everything they may have missed. And in the post after that I'm going to finally write my reply to continue to story. Also @katzentai and @raiynbeau would you like me to Roleplay Sparrowface(the deputy of Stoneclan) waiting with Snakestar for Wolf-fern and the kits or something? Or like it be after Wolf-fern has appeared and the Cats are then talking? Idk lmao...

@xxneonblazexx @Raiynbeau @katzentai

OOC:
Oh God, I'm terribly sorry about not being on here as I should. I finally updated everything, I also added another cat to Stoneclan as deputy. Cougar sounds good, so I'll just do that. I'm going to ping everyone in my next post just to let everyone know to check everything they may have missed. And in the post after that I'm going to finally write my reply to continue to story. Also @katzentai and @raiynbeau would you like me to Roleplay Sparrowface(the deputy of Stoneclan) waiting with Snakestar for Wolf-fern and the kits or something? Or like it be after Wolf-fern has appeared and the Cats are then talking? Idk lmao...

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14