Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Warrior Cats RP] MistClan! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@katzentai
@xxneonblazexx
@Raiynbeau

OOC: Sorry, I haven't wanted to make a reply until everyone replies because it feels kind of disorganized and I also don't want to leave anyone out... Plus I'm unsure of what to go along with in my reply because I have no idea what the conflict is exactly, and what Wolf-fern is goanna do ya know... I need knowledge from Katzentai before I go along with anything in case I mess something up idk... HHH I'm sorry though..
@katzentai
@xxneonblazexx
@Raiynbeau

OOC: Sorry, I haven't wanted to make a reply until everyone replies because it feels kind of disorganized and I also don't want to leave anyone out... Plus I'm unsure of what to go along with in my reply because I have no idea what the conflict is exactly, and what Wolf-fern is goanna do ya know... I need knowledge from Katzentai before I go along with anything in case I mess something up idk... HHH I'm sorry though..
@Ceuoro

Alright, hopefully they reply soon or we get stuck, i don't want this rp to go down
@Ceuoro

Alright, hopefully they reply soon or we get stuck, i don't want this rp to go down
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@Ceuoro if you're still accepting these:

(By the way, feel free to assign him a mentor~)

Name: Moonpaw
Sex: Male
Personality: He's pretty shy and self conscious due to him being born mute. He gets easily flustered, and he tries to be a fearsome warrior though its pretty obvious that he's not that scary. Moonpaw however is quite fast and will use that to his advantage whether it be in battle, hunting or in the clan. He finds it difficult to communicate (heh) with his clanmates due to being shy, though if you befriend him then you're guarenteed to have a worthwhile loyal friend. Moonpaw is able to 'speak' to his fellow clanmates by using body language such as pointing to something with his paws or tail, or by scratching basic symbols into the ground.
Description: Mostly black, with white underbelly, paws and eartips. Has stripes on ears, legs and tail, and has a small vaguely crescent shapes stripe on either cheek; amber-yellow eyes.
@Ceuoro if you're still accepting these:

(By the way, feel free to assign him a mentor~)

Name: Moonpaw
Sex: Male
Personality: He's pretty shy and self conscious due to him being born mute. He gets easily flustered, and he tries to be a fearsome warrior though its pretty obvious that he's not that scary. Moonpaw however is quite fast and will use that to his advantage whether it be in battle, hunting or in the clan. He finds it difficult to communicate (heh) with his clanmates due to being shy, though if you befriend him then you're guarenteed to have a worthwhile loyal friend. Moonpaw is able to 'speak' to his fellow clanmates by using body language such as pointing to something with his paws or tail, or by scratching basic symbols into the ground.
Description: Mostly black, with white underbelly, paws and eartips. Has stripes on ears, legs and tail, and has a small vaguely crescent shapes stripe on either cheek; amber-yellow eyes.
BhNPnkO.gif
@xxneonblazexx @ceuoro @Raiynbeau
OOC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAaaAAAAAAAa im sorry guys school really caught up with me and i've been putting off my replies. I'd also really want to continue the rp so here I am, back from the rp grave...
so i really like @Raiynbeau's idea of an opposing, shady clan that somehow threatened Wolf-fern into stealing the kits. I don't really see Wolf-fern as a malicious character, so I think that introducing cats that coerced him into it is a great idea. (also some people can choose to rp characters from the opposing clan with more major roles, so our rp doesn't feel as... crowded? is that the right word? idk)
That's just my take though, tell me what y'all think
@xxneonblazexx @ceuoro @Raiynbeau
OOC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAaaAAAAAAAa im sorry guys school really caught up with me and i've been putting off my replies. I'd also really want to continue the rp so here I am, back from the rp grave...
so i really like @Raiynbeau's idea of an opposing, shady clan that somehow threatened Wolf-fern into stealing the kits. I don't really see Wolf-fern as a malicious character, so I think that introducing cats that coerced him into it is a great idea. (also some people can choose to rp characters from the opposing clan with more major roles, so our rp doesn't feel as... crowded? is that the right word? idk)
That's just my take though, tell me what y'all think
ginger_by_nevusse-daaupff.png
@katzentai @ceuoro @Raiynbeau

(( Something like the bloodclan or a rogue group like the one who attacked the tribe in the books? That would be a good idea but i still don't know why they would want the kids from the clan, if it is because they don't have enough cats then they would look for adult not kids who can barely do anything. And why would wolf-fern bring the kids to them,they don't have anything against him like a sister or family. Unless they sort of guilt tripped him into it,like he belonged once to that group or they helped him a lot of times and they ask him to repay his debt ))
@katzentai @ceuoro @Raiynbeau

(( Something like the bloodclan or a rogue group like the one who attacked the tribe in the books? That would be a good idea but i still don't know why they would want the kids from the clan, if it is because they don't have enough cats then they would look for adult not kids who can barely do anything. And why would wolf-fern bring the kids to them,they don't have anything against him like a sister or family. Unless they sort of guilt tripped him into it,like he belonged once to that group or they helped him a lot of times and they ask him to repay his debt ))
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx @Raiynbeau @ceuoro

OOC: i was thinking more along the lines of shadowclan than bloodclan: they aren't like full-out edgy evil, but they do shady stuff that everyone else is pretty aware of but can't do too much about
also i think kits would actually be better to steal than adults, because apprentices & warriors have clan loyalty to MistClan, whereas kits have no idea whats going on and therefore could be raised fully into this other Clan as if they truly belong there.
the way i see it is if they go up to wolf-fern and say "help us or we're going to attack your clan and kill cats", wolf-fern's going to gingerly agree to their plans and help
@xxneonblazexx @Raiynbeau @ceuoro

OOC: i was thinking more along the lines of shadowclan than bloodclan: they aren't like full-out edgy evil, but they do shady stuff that everyone else is pretty aware of but can't do too much about
also i think kits would actually be better to steal than adults, because apprentices & warriors have clan loyalty to MistClan, whereas kits have no idea whats going on and therefore could be raised fully into this other Clan as if they truly belong there.
the way i see it is if they go up to wolf-fern and say "help us or we're going to attack your clan and kill cats", wolf-fern's going to gingerly agree to their plans and help
@SteampunkLlama
OOC: Looks good I've added him!

@katzentai @xxneonblazexx @Raiynbeau
OOC: Whoo that sounds awesome, so we would just have a shady clan near by that's like Shadowclan. But yeah that sounds really good as the main conflict, would Wolf-fern still try to return though? Also I'm thinking the clan would be located to the far West in those Outerwoods, yeah? So really the cats who will run into the most clues will be the South and West patrol? I'll say now then that the dead animals in the Deepwoods was due to the humans up on the Cliffside, I guess that can be a side issue for the North and East patrol? Or... maybe it was remains of a cougars meal who came out into the territory? idk which sounds better? But also same I don't really want this RP to gone down either...
@SteampunkLlama
OOC: Looks good I've added him!

@katzentai @xxneonblazexx @Raiynbeau
OOC: Whoo that sounds awesome, so we would just have a shady clan near by that's like Shadowclan. But yeah that sounds really good as the main conflict, would Wolf-fern still try to return though? Also I'm thinking the clan would be located to the far West in those Outerwoods, yeah? So really the cats who will run into the most clues will be the South and West patrol? I'll say now then that the dead animals in the Deepwoods was due to the humans up on the Cliffside, I guess that can be a side issue for the North and East patrol? Or... maybe it was remains of a cougars meal who came out into the territory? idk which sounds better? But also same I don't really want this RP to gone down either...
@katzentai @ceuoro @Raiynbeau

((Alright, how should we name that clan? Stoneclan,Shadyclan XD, Nightclan.
I think a cougar would be better then humans ))
@katzentai @ceuoro @Raiynbeau

((Alright, how should we name that clan? Stoneclan,Shadyclan XD, Nightclan.
I think a cougar would be better then humans ))
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@katzentai @ceuoro @xxneonblazexx

I personally like Stoneclan. If you guys don't like this idea though we can change it. I was thinking the leader could be named either Snakestar, Venomstar, or Thornstar
@katzentai @ceuoro @xxneonblazexx

I personally like Stoneclan. If you guys don't like this idea though we can change it. I was thinking the leader could be named either Snakestar, Venomstar, or Thornstar
tumblr_nk6uriENTm1qetqrbo4_500.gif
@Raiynbeau @ceuoro @xxneonblazexx

I like StoneClan as well! also i think Snakestar would be a great name
@Raiynbeau @ceuoro @xxneonblazexx

I like StoneClan as well! also i think Snakestar would be a great name
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14