Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Warrior Cats RP] MistClan! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@CrystalClaw [Brownkit is a girl btw]

Brownkit turns to look at Lightningkit " o-oh hi! n-nice to meet you too, I'm Brownkit." she smiles at him trying to put him at ease, she could feel he was tense. she tries to start a conversation "Man, do they ever stop bickering, from my point of view, it's kinda stupid." she gestures at goldenkit and cloudkit with her tail. I'd better go break them up, she thinks to herself. "i'll be right back." she walks over to where they are and says to both of them, "goldenkit is right, we should be in the den, but if honeydrop allows it, we could go on a tour later." she looks at both of them, trying to keep them out of trouble.
@CrystalClaw [Brownkit is a girl btw]

Brownkit turns to look at Lightningkit " o-oh hi! n-nice to meet you too, I'm Brownkit." she smiles at him trying to put him at ease, she could feel he was tense. she tries to start a conversation "Man, do they ever stop bickering, from my point of view, it's kinda stupid." she gestures at goldenkit and cloudkit with her tail. I'd better go break them up, she thinks to herself. "i'll be right back." she walks over to where they are and says to both of them, "goldenkit is right, we should be in the den, but if honeydrop allows it, we could go on a tour later." she looks at both of them, trying to keep them out of trouble.
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
@crd274 @Kishu ( ohhhh ok )

Lightningkit attempted a smile back, but failed miserably. Oh my gosh what am I doing.. He thought to himself. He immediately stopped smiling after that and blushed profusely in embarrassment. He sighed when she turned away to break up the argument, as he silently groaned. Why is socializing so hard!

Goldenkit turned to Brownkit and seemed to relax, his bristled fur smoothing and his tail calming. He answered, his eyes darting to CloudKit, "I guess so. But still CloudKit, it was really mouse-brained of you to run into the fray. " CloudKit sighed reluctantly and replied, sheathing her tiny claws. " Okay fine.... You guys win. Yes, yes, I know I had bees in my brain but It's so boring just staying in the nursery all day! " She pouted, her big and white fluffy tail swishing rapidly. Goldenkit looked to Brownkit. " So, I guess you're our new sister. Welcome to the family! "He turned and tried to look for their dad to introduce him,suddenly noticing Honeydrop's worried expression and their father's determined one. CloudKit and Lightningkit seemed to notice as well.

Lighningkit inquired, " Mom? Is something wrong? "
@crd274 @Kishu ( ohhhh ok )

Lightningkit attempted a smile back, but failed miserably. Oh my gosh what am I doing.. He thought to himself. He immediately stopped smiling after that and blushed profusely in embarrassment. He sighed when she turned away to break up the argument, as he silently groaned. Why is socializing so hard!

Goldenkit turned to Brownkit and seemed to relax, his bristled fur smoothing and his tail calming. He answered, his eyes darting to CloudKit, "I guess so. But still CloudKit, it was really mouse-brained of you to run into the fray. " CloudKit sighed reluctantly and replied, sheathing her tiny claws. " Okay fine.... You guys win. Yes, yes, I know I had bees in my brain but It's so boring just staying in the nursery all day! " She pouted, her big and white fluffy tail swishing rapidly. Goldenkit looked to Brownkit. " So, I guess you're our new sister. Welcome to the family! "He turned and tried to look for their dad to introduce him,suddenly noticing Honeydrop's worried expression and their father's determined one. CloudKit and Lightningkit seemed to notice as well.

Lighningkit inquired, " Mom? Is something wrong? "
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw @crd274

"Nothing dear," Honeydrop answered Lightningkit, giving his ear a lick. Turning to Brownkit, she began to purr, "Hello there Brownkit." She nudged all of her kits towards the nursery, "Off we go now! We have to go show Brownkit the best games, don't we?"

[OOC: Moonbreeze is waiting for some warriors to go with him to help Dovestar's patrol! Are there any still in camp?]
@CrystalClaw @crd274

"Nothing dear," Honeydrop answered Lightningkit, giving his ear a lick. Turning to Brownkit, she began to purr, "Hello there Brownkit." She nudged all of her kits towards the nursery, "Off we go now! We have to go show Brownkit the best games, don't we?"

[OOC: Moonbreeze is waiting for some warriors to go with him to help Dovestar's patrol! Are there any still in camp?]
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him
how to write my username:
ren kin jut sushis
Light-Network.png
@Crd274 @Kishu

" Yeah! And with her, I'm finally not the only girl! " CloudKit exclaimed as she bounded into the nursery and tugged a clump of moss out of Honeydrop's bed. Goldenkit jumped in and rolled it into a ball, while Lightnngkit stayed with Brownkit to explain the rules. " Y-Yeah. S-So, we call this game Moss-Pounce. S-So the goal of the game is to get a ball of moss like t-that one.." He pointed his tail toward the moss ball being nosed back and forth between them as they mewed happily. " And treat it like a pheasant. You will try to hunt it. One cat, who holds the moss in their jaws, runs from the others, who are trying to get the moss ball and become the pheasant. Once you become the pheasant three times, you win! " His shaky and soft spoken voice became a bit more confident as he explained, and he started to pad toward his siblings, who were both laughing at something, as he picked the ball up and waited for Brownkit to get ready to start.
@Crd274 @Kishu

" Yeah! And with her, I'm finally not the only girl! " CloudKit exclaimed as she bounded into the nursery and tugged a clump of moss out of Honeydrop's bed. Goldenkit jumped in and rolled it into a ball, while Lightnngkit stayed with Brownkit to explain the rules. " Y-Yeah. S-So, we call this game Moss-Pounce. S-So the goal of the game is to get a ball of moss like t-that one.." He pointed his tail toward the moss ball being nosed back and forth between them as they mewed happily. " And treat it like a pheasant. You will try to hunt it. One cat, who holds the moss in their jaws, runs from the others, who are trying to get the moss ball and become the pheasant. Once you become the pheasant three times, you win! " His shaky and soft spoken voice became a bit more confident as he explained, and he started to pad toward his siblings, who were both laughing at something, as he picked the ball up and waited for Brownkit to get ready to start.
brownkit nods as lightningkit explains it "seems fun!" she exclaims. brownkit thinks to herself he finally is warming up to me, that's good! she walks over to where the other kits were getting ready and squats down on her haunches getting ready to start, "ready when you are!"
brownkit nods as lightningkit explains it "seems fun!" she exclaims. brownkit thinks to herself he finally is warming up to me, that's good! she walks over to where the other kits were getting ready and squats down on her haunches getting ready to start, "ready when you are!"
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
@katzentai @Ceuoro @Raiynbeau @crd274 @Kishu @CrystalClaw @NMidNight @GoldenHeart343 @Digimon11 @SteampunkLlama

((So many new people ^^ hello everyone))

Stoneclan

"Hmm i wonder that too, perhaps they didn't know, twolegs are just unpredictable creatures but i will go to the moonpool( do they have a stone or a pool for starclan) at the next medicine gathering and i will ask them" meowed Pineleaf, her ears flicked when her leader called for a very frail she-cat and under normal circumstance she would go against her leader's decision to give the kits to such a fragil and skinny cat but at the moment she was the only one who still had milk to give, she was one of the few who weren't caught by the twolegs but her kids got a different fate and since that day she seemed to get skinnier every morning.

Perhaps these new kits would bring her joy back. She walked to the new Queen and lowered her head down "I will give you some Borage leaves and i will ask someone to give you a mouse to eat, you will take care of these new kits i know that they aren't yours but they need you now, ignore the other she-cats you have better things to do know"she meowed. Pineleaf turned back her head eyeing Sparrowface "Could you give her a mouse,please? She has new mouths to feed after all" she said but Pineleaf didn't wait for the warrior to reply she just headed towards her den to get the herbs.

Mistclan

Treefall and Splitface rushed towards the young apprentice who slowly regained her breath back. "What are you talking, calm down wha..."Splitface was interrupted when he heard another voice coming, it was Moonbreeze who rushed to Spiralpaw, who just had entered the camp and was panting heavly.

Adderpaw, after saying her denmate coming, completely forgot about her triedness and joined her "Spiralpaw, are you alright? What happened whe heard someone scream"
@katzentai @Ceuoro @Raiynbeau @crd274 @Kishu @CrystalClaw @NMidNight @GoldenHeart343 @Digimon11 @SteampunkLlama

((So many new people ^^ hello everyone))

Stoneclan

"Hmm i wonder that too, perhaps they didn't know, twolegs are just unpredictable creatures but i will go to the moonpool( do they have a stone or a pool for starclan) at the next medicine gathering and i will ask them" meowed Pineleaf, her ears flicked when her leader called for a very frail she-cat and under normal circumstance she would go against her leader's decision to give the kits to such a fragil and skinny cat but at the moment she was the only one who still had milk to give, she was one of the few who weren't caught by the twolegs but her kids got a different fate and since that day she seemed to get skinnier every morning.

Perhaps these new kits would bring her joy back. She walked to the new Queen and lowered her head down "I will give you some Borage leaves and i will ask someone to give you a mouse to eat, you will take care of these new kits i know that they aren't yours but they need you now, ignore the other she-cats you have better things to do know"she meowed. Pineleaf turned back her head eyeing Sparrowface "Could you give her a mouse,please? She has new mouths to feed after all" she said but Pineleaf didn't wait for the warrior to reply she just headed towards her den to get the herbs.

Mistclan

Treefall and Splitface rushed towards the young apprentice who slowly regained her breath back. "What are you talking, calm down wha..."Splitface was interrupted when he heard another voice coming, it was Moonbreeze who rushed to Spiralpaw, who just had entered the camp and was panting heavly.

Adderpaw, after saying her denmate coming, completely forgot about her triedness and joined her "Spiralpaw, are you alright? What happened whe heard someone scream"
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@crd274 @Kishu

Lightningkit batted his paw and the ball went flying into the air. CloudKit caught it mid-flight and curved around while Goldenkit swerved to rush after her. " Get back here! " He yowled in glee as he chased his sister around the nursery while Lightningkit attempted to follow, falling behind.
@crd274 @Kishu

Lightningkit batted his paw and the ball went flying into the air. CloudKit caught it mid-flight and curved around while Goldenkit swerved to rush after her. " Get back here! " He yowled in glee as he chased his sister around the nursery while Lightningkit attempted to follow, falling behind.
((Back from holiday))

Starlingfoot awoke her breathing fast. Her mind was racing, stock still too afraid to move. A few moments after awaking her heart beat slowing till it became regular. This was more normal for her to wake like this than doing it peacefully. Walking out the den eyes wide and tail slowly swishing side to side. Knowing she was going to have to do some hunting calmed her slightly as she didn't have to around the others and if a mist clan cat was there she could just run off and tell another cat. She finally blinked as the fear seemed to go as she caught the scent of a pigeon.
((Back from holiday))

Starlingfoot awoke her breathing fast. Her mind was racing, stock still too afraid to move. A few moments after awaking her heart beat slowing till it became regular. This was more normal for her to wake like this than doing it peacefully. Walking out the den eyes wide and tail slowly swishing side to side. Knowing she was going to have to do some hunting calmed her slightly as she didn't have to around the others and if a mist clan cat was there she could just run off and tell another cat. She finally blinked as the fear seemed to go as she caught the scent of a pigeon.
tumblr_oe4lisMZ8I1vcvovio1_250.gif
@katzentai @Ceuoro @xxneonblazexx @DarkElectric @crd274 @Kishu @CrystalClaw @NMidNight @GoldenHeart343 @Digimon11 @SteampunkLlama

Stoneclan:

Seedpelt lowered her ears and kept her belly close to the ground. She dipped her head to Pineleaf as she spoke. "Thank you" she muttered softly. She felt so unworthy of the attention. She would eat the herbs and mouse but not in the presence of the cold stares that surrounded her. With wide eyes she looked up at Wolffern and slowly lowered her head. Very gingerly she wrapped her mouth around one of the kit's scruff and flinched slightly, anticipating an attack from their father. She cautiously turned her back to the tom and scurried to the nursery with the kit.

Snakestar made her way to a tall rock in the center of her camp. It was time for a clan meeting. With the new arrival, she wanted everyone on their toes. She would have a hunting and scouting patrol organized to scan the perimeter and replenish the fresh kill pile. "Let all my kin old enough to catch their own prey gather here before me for a clan meeting" she announced.

Mistclan:

Twigstep once again attacked the mountain cat's hindquarters. She clawed and scraped until it seemed a river of blood was flowing out of the animal. The beast kicked it's back legs into the air, sending her flying. She slammed against the sharp wall with a thud! How much more could she take of this? Her vision started to go black. She then saw tiny lights take the shape of cats. "Starclan?" she heard herself speak in a different tongue. Then all of a sudden, the lights faded and she opened her eyes and the smell of battle filled her nose once again. It was not over for her yet.

Carrotfoot raced through Splinter valley, following the sound of a fight. Rounding a corner, he saw it. His leader and sister were in the middle of a attack with a mountain lion! Without hesitation, he flung himself into the fight. Always preferring the high ground, he leapt and landed on the cat's back. He dug his claws into it's spine and held on tight.
@katzentai @Ceuoro @xxneonblazexx @DarkElectric @crd274 @Kishu @CrystalClaw @NMidNight @GoldenHeart343 @Digimon11 @SteampunkLlama

Stoneclan:

Seedpelt lowered her ears and kept her belly close to the ground. She dipped her head to Pineleaf as she spoke. "Thank you" she muttered softly. She felt so unworthy of the attention. She would eat the herbs and mouse but not in the presence of the cold stares that surrounded her. With wide eyes she looked up at Wolffern and slowly lowered her head. Very gingerly she wrapped her mouth around one of the kit's scruff and flinched slightly, anticipating an attack from their father. She cautiously turned her back to the tom and scurried to the nursery with the kit.

Snakestar made her way to a tall rock in the center of her camp. It was time for a clan meeting. With the new arrival, she wanted everyone on their toes. She would have a hunting and scouting patrol organized to scan the perimeter and replenish the fresh kill pile. "Let all my kin old enough to catch their own prey gather here before me for a clan meeting" she announced.

Mistclan:

Twigstep once again attacked the mountain cat's hindquarters. She clawed and scraped until it seemed a river of blood was flowing out of the animal. The beast kicked it's back legs into the air, sending her flying. She slammed against the sharp wall with a thud! How much more could she take of this? Her vision started to go black. She then saw tiny lights take the shape of cats. "Starclan?" she heard herself speak in a different tongue. Then all of a sudden, the lights faded and she opened her eyes and the smell of battle filled her nose once again. It was not over for her yet.

Carrotfoot raced through Splinter valley, following the sound of a fight. Rounding a corner, he saw it. His leader and sister were in the middle of a attack with a mountain lion! Without hesitation, he flung himself into the fight. Always preferring the high ground, he leapt and landed on the cat's back. He dug his claws into it's spine and held on tight.
tumblr_nk6uriENTm1qetqrbo4_500.gif
@Ceuoro Can I get mentors for Twilightpaw and Eclipsepaw? Name: Pebblepaw (wish) Clan: Stoneclan Sex: Female Age: 8 moons Rank: Med. apprentice Mentor: Pineleaf Personality: She is a sweet little cat who is gullible and trusts everyone. She thinks peace and kindness is what every clan should have. Description: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fb/e3/52/fbe352a559113236149f301f040254e3.jpg[/img] [not by me] Name: Silverfalcon Clan: stoneclan Sex: male Age: 17 moons Rank: warrior Personality: Strict, follows the warrior code, clever but in a way he is stubborn and a rule breaker. He is a fast and agile cat but not as strong. Description: [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cats/images/e/e3/Silverstream.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100910083531[/img] [not by me]
@Ceuoro Can I get mentors for Twilightpaw and Eclipsepaw?

Name: Pebblepaw (wish)
Clan: Stoneclan
Sex: Female
Mentor: Pineleaf
Personality: She is a sweet little cat who is gullible and trusts everyone. She thinks peace and kindness is what every clan should have.
Description: fbe352a559113236149f301f040254e3.jpg
[not by me]

Name: Silverfalcon
Clan: stoneclan
Sex: male
Personality: Strict, follows the warrior code, clever but in a way he is stubborn and a rule breaker. He is a fast and agile cat but not as strong.
Description: [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cats/images/e/e3/Silverstream.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100910083531[/img]
[not by me]
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14