Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | || Mercy Me || Undertale Rp || OPEN ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@beesuitb
User: CharaDreemurrder
Character Name: Chara
Cannon or OC: cannon
Species: "human"

Bio: Chara is a arrogant, manipulating and sadistc child, the pain of others brings them happiness and they are not afraid to hurt someone, but they are a skilled manipulatior and that's how thier underground family was not afraid of them, but Chara despite thier age will often act like an adult, making important decisions and plans, they also have a big word storage despite thier lack of interaction with other thinking creatures.
Chara always acts like they care about the monsters around them, especially thier brother Asriel,
but in reality they only wanted to use the monsters as tools, to free them and bring despair and chaos into the human world

Rp Sample
The child woke up in total darkness, trying to move around and get out of the cold and small space, they notice the lack of oxygen.
Felling the dirt under thier nails they started digging, after a matter of seconds they could feel the fresh air and the light, they got up from the hole in the ground, surrounded by beautiful golden flowers, they remember from thier village, suddenly the child screamed out thier brothers name "ASRIEL!" They were expecting some response but nothing, what happened they wondered and screamed out after someone else's "MOM!
But no one came
@beesuitb
User: CharaDreemurrder
Character Name: Chara
Cannon or OC: cannon
Species: "human"

Bio: Chara is a arrogant, manipulating and sadistc child, the pain of others brings them happiness and they are not afraid to hurt someone, but they are a skilled manipulatior and that's how thier underground family was not afraid of them, but Chara despite thier age will often act like an adult, making important decisions and plans, they also have a big word storage despite thier lack of interaction with other thinking creatures.
Chara always acts like they care about the monsters around them, especially thier brother Asriel,
but in reality they only wanted to use the monsters as tools, to free them and bring despair and chaos into the human world

Rp Sample
The child woke up in total darkness, trying to move around and get out of the cold and small space, they notice the lack of oxygen.
Felling the dirt under thier nails they started digging, after a matter of seconds they could feel the fresh air and the light, they got up from the hole in the ground, surrounded by beautiful golden flowers, they remember from thier village, suddenly the child screamed out thier brothers name "ASRIEL!" They were expecting some response but nothing, what happened they wondered and screamed out after someone else's "MOM!
But no one came
5AaG8Lm.png Currently Busy With:
Nothing / Ping me for anything
Join: Game of Werewolf Roleplay - A Shade Touched Kingdom
@charadreemurrder ((i love your user btw))

accepted. adding you to the front, feel free to help signal boost / other characters if you want or w/e. I'll be posting the full pinglist with a starter once the rp is up.
@charadreemurrder ((i love your user btw))

accepted. adding you to the front, feel free to help signal boost / other characters if you want or w/e. I'll be posting the full pinglist with a starter once the rp is up.
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
User: PumpKingKaos

Character Name: Sans

Cannon or OC: Canon

Rp Sample: Wake up, eat, sleep, repeat. Sans lived everyday without a care in the world. He was completely content with just that. If he could spend everyday with his brother, Papyrus and a daily visit to Grillby's, there would be no need for a heaven. Of course, a handful of puns are needed as well, like the icing on a cupcake.

He might have ended up living in this endless bliss, if it wasn't for a certain human...

((Edit: Oops forgot to ping you @beesuitb ))
User: PumpKingKaos

Character Name: Sans

Cannon or OC: Canon

Rp Sample: Wake up, eat, sleep, repeat. Sans lived everyday without a care in the world. He was completely content with just that. If he could spend everyday with his brother, Papyrus and a daily visit to Grillby's, there would be no need for a heaven. Of course, a handful of puns are needed as well, like the icing on a cupcake.

He might have ended up living in this endless bliss, if it wasn't for a certain human...

((Edit: Oops forgot to ping you @beesuitb ))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11