Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A game of Werewolf
1 2
Greetings all dragons, welcome to your new village of social deduction.The only place where you cannot trust anyone, as they could be sharpening their claws for the nightly hunt, or believe you are the cursed one, and punish you in public. Where the wolves hunt at night and pretend to be one of you at daytime.
Welcome to the game of werewolf on the flightrising forums! 
I wanted to present you all with a game of werewolf hosted by me, I noticed that there weren't any really so I decided to take up the task to create one. Important, this is the first time I am hosting a game, I might be a bit shy and unsure about this. 
The rules of the game are simple:
There are two teams: Wolf vs. Village. If you are not part of the Wolf team, you are part of the Village team. The aim of the Wolf team is to kill the Village team. The Village team's task is to lynch the Wolf team.
Game play happens in rounds of day and night. During the night round, people must be silent, as players are Pmed about their roles and if they want to use their ability, OOC talk is allowed during night. The day phase will last 24 hours (or more) while the night phase will last 12 hours.
After the night round is over, the day round allows everyone alive to discuss what has happened. Nobody knows who is who, so you use this time for social deduction and lynching agreement. At the end of the day round, players are called to vote for someone to be lynched. You can abstain from this by saying 'abstain'. Otherwise, everyone must type the name of the person they would like to lynch. A player dies by majority of votes.
All wolf roles will have a special secret Chatcrypt/Discord server set up for them as a secret room aka backroom

Roles

There is 16 roles

10 Townie 

4 wolf

2 special

As such I will be looking for 15 or more players, it all depends on forum interest. As stated before the role related things will be pmed to people, I will be keeping a list of everything and everyone to make sure I don't miss anything. Ps. Role list will be at the bottom.  Before we move to the final roles, there will be a feature of a last will, you are allowed to write a little document/text that everyone can read once you die.  

Village Team Roles

Townie: A regular villager with no particular trait. 

Cursed Townie: A villager cursed to look like a Werewolf in the eyes of the Oracle.

Witch: Save and/or Kill one person only throughout the game.

Oracle: Discover the role of any player.

Harlot: Visit someone every night, or stay at home. Visiting a Wolf Member or Wolf victim means death. If visiting, Harlot won't die if targeted by Wolf.
Visited players are informed.

Hunter: Choose another player to die, in public immediately after Hunter dies.

Vigilante: May choose a player to die every night. If Vigilante chooses someone from Village Team, both that person and Vigilante dies.

Defender: Defend a player each round, including Defender. No player can be defended twice in a row.

Lycan: If mauled by the wolves, Lycans turn into a wolf instead of dying.

Wild Child: Choose an 'idol' during the first night. Once 'idol' dies, Wild Child becomes a Wolf. Always seen as Townie by the Oracle.

Wolf Team Roles

Werewolf: Must unanimously elect a person to kill in the backroom.

Werekitten: Kills alongside the Werewolves, but seen as part of the Village Team by the Oracle.

Hag: Hex a player each night. Once hexed, the player cannot use any special powers for the night. Seen as a Townie by the Oracle.

Warlock: Curses a player each night. Once cursed, the player is seen as a Wolf by the Oracle for the rest of the game. Seen as a Townie by the Oracle.

Special Roles
Cupid: Pair up two players so that if one player dies, the other player dies too. No lynching/killing can occur between paired lovers.

Vengeful Ghost: Only after death does a player know they are a Vengeful Ghost. They must kill someone from the team they swore revenge on (the team that killed them) the night after they died.
The game will begin once there is enough players.

The game might be played in a rping format if that's what people want, when signing up mention if you want the game Non-rp, rp or you don't really care.
Quote:
Current Players
@ me to join
@WillowWolfie Any
@Charjabug - any
@BluefireDrag0n - any
@Mothlight - rp
@Oakendrake - any
@sunethesona rp
@Khaos101 -any
@clw23 - any
Greetings all dragons, welcome to your new village of social deduction.The only place where you cannot trust anyone, as they could be sharpening their claws for the nightly hunt, or believe you are the cursed one, and punish you in public. Where the wolves hunt at night and pretend to be one of you at daytime.
Welcome to the game of werewolf on the flightrising forums! 
I wanted to present you all with a game of werewolf hosted by me, I noticed that there weren't any really so I decided to take up the task to create one. Important, this is the first time I am hosting a game, I might be a bit shy and unsure about this. 
The rules of the game are simple:
There are two teams: Wolf vs. Village. If you are not part of the Wolf team, you are part of the Village team. The aim of the Wolf team is to kill the Village team. The Village team's task is to lynch the Wolf team.
Game play happens in rounds of day and night. During the night round, people must be silent, as players are Pmed about their roles and if they want to use their ability, OOC talk is allowed during night. The day phase will last 24 hours (or more) while the night phase will last 12 hours.
After the night round is over, the day round allows everyone alive to discuss what has happened. Nobody knows who is who, so you use this time for social deduction and lynching agreement. At the end of the day round, players are called to vote for someone to be lynched. You can abstain from this by saying 'abstain'. Otherwise, everyone must type the name of the person they would like to lynch. A player dies by majority of votes.
All wolf roles will have a special secret Chatcrypt/Discord server set up for them as a secret room aka backroom

Roles

There is 16 roles

10 Townie 

4 wolf

2 special

As such I will be looking for 15 or more players, it all depends on forum interest. As stated before the role related things will be pmed to people, I will be keeping a list of everything and everyone to make sure I don't miss anything. Ps. Role list will be at the bottom.  Before we move to the final roles, there will be a feature of a last will, you are allowed to write a little document/text that everyone can read once you die.  

Village Team Roles

Townie: A regular villager with no particular trait. 

Cursed Townie: A villager cursed to look like a Werewolf in the eyes of the Oracle.

Witch: Save and/or Kill one person only throughout the game.

Oracle: Discover the role of any player.

Harlot: Visit someone every night, or stay at home. Visiting a Wolf Member or Wolf victim means death. If visiting, Harlot won't die if targeted by Wolf.
Visited players are informed.

Hunter: Choose another player to die, in public immediately after Hunter dies.

Vigilante: May choose a player to die every night. If Vigilante chooses someone from Village Team, both that person and Vigilante dies.

Defender: Defend a player each round, including Defender. No player can be defended twice in a row.

Lycan: If mauled by the wolves, Lycans turn into a wolf instead of dying.

Wild Child: Choose an 'idol' during the first night. Once 'idol' dies, Wild Child becomes a Wolf. Always seen as Townie by the Oracle.

Wolf Team Roles

Werewolf: Must unanimously elect a person to kill in the backroom.

Werekitten: Kills alongside the Werewolves, but seen as part of the Village Team by the Oracle.

Hag: Hex a player each night. Once hexed, the player cannot use any special powers for the night. Seen as a Townie by the Oracle.

Warlock: Curses a player each night. Once cursed, the player is seen as a Wolf by the Oracle for the rest of the game. Seen as a Townie by the Oracle.

Special Roles
Cupid: Pair up two players so that if one player dies, the other player dies too. No lynching/killing can occur between paired lovers.

Vengeful Ghost: Only after death does a player know they are a Vengeful Ghost. They must kill someone from the team they swore revenge on (the team that killed them) the night after they died.
The game will begin once there is enough players.

The game might be played in a rping format if that's what people want, when signing up mention if you want the game Non-rp, rp or you don't really care.
Quote:
Current Players
@ me to join
@WillowWolfie Any
@Charjabug - any
@BluefireDrag0n - any
@Mothlight - rp
@Oakendrake - any
@sunethesona rp
@Khaos101 -any
@clw23 - any
5AaG8Lm.png Currently Busy With:
Nothing / Ping me for anything
Join: Game of Werewolf Roleplay - A Shade Touched Kingdom
@CharaDreemurrder

I wouldn't mind signing up? I don't really mind if this is in an rp format or not.

Excited to see how this goes! ^_^
@CharaDreemurrder

I wouldn't mind signing up? I don't really mind if this is in an rp format or not.

Excited to see how this goes! ^_^
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
and you're in! @WillowWolfie
Hope you will enjoy your time here once it all starts up ywy
and you're in! @WillowWolfie
Hope you will enjoy your time here once it all starts up ywy
Should I bump? I feel like I should bump.

Bump!
Should I bump? I feel like I should bump.

Bump!
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
-!Bump!-
-!Bump!-
@CharaDreemurrder

the roles sound p interesting. im down to join.
@CharaDreemurrder

the roles sound p interesting. im down to join.
7puflDG.png
Charjabug.gif
7puflDG.png im jamie
any pronouns
+0 fr time
@CharaDreemurrder

I'm up for some werewolf.
@CharaDreemurrder

I'm up for some werewolf.
@CharaDreemurrder
I'll give it a shot! I like RP but I don't mind if it isn't included ^^
@CharaDreemurrder
I'll give it a shot! I like RP but I don't mind if it isn't included ^^
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
I'm down to join!
I'm down to join!
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
@CharaDreemurrder

i would like to join.would love rping format
@CharaDreemurrder

i would like to join.would love rping format
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
1 2