Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | || Mercy Me || Undertale Rp || OPEN ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Pumpkingkaos lovely! Welcome to the team. I'll add you up front right away!
@Pumpkingkaos lovely! Welcome to the team. I'll add you up front right away!
@beesuitb
Hello :D
I'd love to join you, I'm a huge fan of Undertale and roleplaying as well!
I have just one question - the character (I will go with an OC) has to be a monster or could be a human?
@beesuitb
Hello :D
I'd love to join you, I'm a huge fan of Undertale and roleplaying as well!
I have just one question - the character (I will go with an OC) has to be a monster or could be a human?
giphy.gif
@hermithehusky Any and all are accepted! The character limit is 3, so you are more than entitled to choose both a monster and human OC. If you are sending in an OC, I ask that you place a reference somewhere for the group. thank you for asking!
@hermithehusky Any and all are accepted! The character limit is 3, so you are more than entitled to choose both a monster and human OC. If you are sending in an OC, I ask that you place a reference somewhere for the group. thank you for asking!
bump
bump
bump
bump
@beesuitb

Could I be Undyne? :oo
@beesuitb

Could I be Undyne? :oo

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
@smilingvirus

Please fill out a form!!
@smilingvirus

Please fill out a form!!
@Besuitb

Sorry! Will do it now!

User: SmilingVirus
Character Name: Undyne
Cannon or Oc?: Cannon
Rp Sample((MANDATORY)): (In a Genocide Run after fining out about Papyrus) Undyne sat down near the water's edge. Her yellow eye seemed to glow and she sighed. She picked up her phone and then gritted her pointy teeth. "Why him.." She growled. She threw her phone into the wall of the cave. The phone shattered, then fell into the water. "WHY HIM!?! HE WAS TOO PURE!" Her eyes watered. "That human will regret doing this... I will make them PAY!" She was crying now. Why did that human... No.. That MONSTER do this!
@Besuitb

Sorry! Will do it now!

User: SmilingVirus
Character Name: Undyne
Cannon or Oc?: Cannon
Rp Sample((MANDATORY)): (In a Genocide Run after fining out about Papyrus) Undyne sat down near the water's edge. Her yellow eye seemed to glow and she sighed. She picked up her phone and then gritted her pointy teeth. "Why him.." She growled. She threw her phone into the wall of the cave. The phone shattered, then fell into the water. "WHY HIM!?! HE WAS TOO PURE!" Her eyes watered. "That human will regret doing this... I will make them PAY!" She was crying now. Why did that human... No.. That MONSTER do this!

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
@smilingvirus lovely! adding you to the front now!
@smilingvirus lovely! adding you to the front now!
@beesuitb

User: VoidyCat2603
Character Name: Mettaton
Cannon
Species: Robot

Bio: A famous TV show host looking for stardom. This robotic idol is inspirational, cheery, but incredibly dangerous. In his normal form, he is less lethal.. but his EX form caused by his flipped back switch is almost unstoppable. He loves his fame, and basks in compliments and fans. He has a slightly short temper depending on the situation, but doesn't show it easily. His weak spots are only found in the mentioning of his ghostly cousin, Napstablook.

Rp Sample (the beginning of the final fight between Frisk and Mettaton, after Frisk flips his switch): .."I will make your final moments... ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL~!" Mettaton replied, the fog clearing and his sleek EX form appearing, posed dramatically for all his fans to see. He grinned smugly at his startled opponent. The crowd went wild as the music started and the battle began..
@beesuitb

User: VoidyCat2603
Character Name: Mettaton
Cannon
Species: Robot

Bio: A famous TV show host looking for stardom. This robotic idol is inspirational, cheery, but incredibly dangerous. In his normal form, he is less lethal.. but his EX form caused by his flipped back switch is almost unstoppable. He loves his fame, and basks in compliments and fans. He has a slightly short temper depending on the situation, but doesn't show it easily. His weak spots are only found in the mentioning of his ghostly cousin, Napstablook.

Rp Sample (the beginning of the final fight between Frisk and Mettaton, after Frisk flips his switch): .."I will make your final moments... ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL~!" Mettaton replied, the fog clearing and his sleek EX form appearing, posed dramatically for all his fans to see. He grinned smugly at his startled opponent. The crowd went wild as the music started and the battle began..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11