Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | || Mercy Me || Undertale Rp || OPEN ||
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@beesuitb

Sorry for late reply!!
I've been kinda busy :p
but I agree with a neutral starter
@beesuitb

Sorry for late reply!!
I've been kinda busy :p
but I agree with a neutral starter
Salut!
I recently joined, and I'm curious about joining this RP. Is it fine if we include more than just the sheet? I'd prefer to let others know about how I'll portray Asriel.
User: SecondFiddle.
Character Name: Asriel
Cannon or OC: Cannon?! Please, no, I'd rather not blow up this RP.
Bio((Optional to Cannon)): Feels. That's all there is.
Rp Sample((MANDATORY)): [My apologies if it's not the best, I've not much experience with characters like Asriel. Not sure how you'd like him - Flowey or Asriel?] Always second fiddle? Always played. Used. Tossed aside. A dainty buttercup, no use after it was wilted.
Well he'd show them what a dainty buttercup could do. At first, it'd just been curiosity. Finding out who his friends really were. Innocent curiosity. Over time, the ephemeral innocence gave way to something much more wicked. Not vengeance, not anger. Apathy. He just didn't care anymore. Watching some human writhe in pain over and over again, it reminded him of how it felt to hurt. He just couldn't find it in himself to feel again. Asriel was gone. All that remained was Flowey.
-
You mentioned three max characters. If it's possible, I'd like to play Toriel as well. I'm not usually one for mother characters - I'm usually much more apathetic, but I can't wait to see where this will go!
User: SecondFiddle strikes again..!
Character Name: Toriel
Cannon or OC: Cannon. Please, no. I do like this human body.
Rp Sample((MANDATORY)): Love. That's all she wanted to give them. Of course, that old pest Flowey shared his 'LOVE' and all that, but the child would always get hurt. Love. That's all that she had left. In the form of a mildly warm fire, a mild snail pie, or putting some time aside to bake the human a pie with Surface ingredients. Love. In little, small, things. Telling jokes to keep the creature on the other side of the door occupied - a friend to waste time with. Someone who must've been very bonely.
And asking them to... keep a promise.
Standing at the door, Toriel released a salvo of flames at her child. "No, mum! Stop! We don't have to fig-"
Too late. The flames licked at their shirt, consuming them. The last thing they both saw...
horror.
-
If no one else joins, I'd be more than elated to do cleanup and take on a few other characters, preferrably Napstablook the Dapperblook. In my opinion, true genocide would be pretty darn cool, with developing everyone's character. Put someone in front of a guillotine and you'll see so much more about them.
Salut!
I recently joined, and I'm curious about joining this RP. Is it fine if we include more than just the sheet? I'd prefer to let others know about how I'll portray Asriel.
User: SecondFiddle.
Character Name: Asriel
Cannon or OC: Cannon?! Please, no, I'd rather not blow up this RP.
Bio((Optional to Cannon)): Feels. That's all there is.
Rp Sample((MANDATORY)): [My apologies if it's not the best, I've not much experience with characters like Asriel. Not sure how you'd like him - Flowey or Asriel?] Always second fiddle? Always played. Used. Tossed aside. A dainty buttercup, no use after it was wilted.
Well he'd show them what a dainty buttercup could do. At first, it'd just been curiosity. Finding out who his friends really were. Innocent curiosity. Over time, the ephemeral innocence gave way to something much more wicked. Not vengeance, not anger. Apathy. He just didn't care anymore. Watching some human writhe in pain over and over again, it reminded him of how it felt to hurt. He just couldn't find it in himself to feel again. Asriel was gone. All that remained was Flowey.
-
You mentioned three max characters. If it's possible, I'd like to play Toriel as well. I'm not usually one for mother characters - I'm usually much more apathetic, but I can't wait to see where this will go!
User: SecondFiddle strikes again..!
Character Name: Toriel
Cannon or OC: Cannon. Please, no. I do like this human body.
Rp Sample((MANDATORY)): Love. That's all she wanted to give them. Of course, that old pest Flowey shared his 'LOVE' and all that, but the child would always get hurt. Love. That's all that she had left. In the form of a mildly warm fire, a mild snail pie, or putting some time aside to bake the human a pie with Surface ingredients. Love. In little, small, things. Telling jokes to keep the creature on the other side of the door occupied - a friend to waste time with. Someone who must've been very bonely.
And asking them to... keep a promise.
Standing at the door, Toriel released a salvo of flames at her child. "No, mum! Stop! We don't have to fig-"
Too late. The flames licked at their shirt, consuming them. The last thing they both saw...
horror.
-
If no one else joins, I'd be more than elated to do cleanup and take on a few other characters, preferrably Napstablook the Dapperblook. In my opinion, true genocide would be pretty darn cool, with developing everyone's character. Put someone in front of a guillotine and you'll see so much more about them.
"Always second fiddle, never first chair."
@secondfiddle amusing. I'll add you to the front. Also to clear things up, yes, flowey and asriel both count as one character in this rp. enjoy being awful :^ )

oh, please vote for the poll btw! page 5.
@secondfiddle amusing. I'll add you to the front. Also to clear things up, yes, flowey and asriel both count as one character in this rp. enjoy being awful :^ )

oh, please vote for the poll btw! page 5.
Ah, yes. I did - At least do one genocide, no matter what order it's in. I'll roll with the tides, eh?
-
Of course! I do share a certain apathy with Flowey. When exactly do we start? I've been listening to the soundtrack nonstop to better get a feel for Toriel. She's so difficult to convey - it's love, but also helicopter-ness.
EDIT
So is this pinging?
@Beesuitb
Ah, yes. I did - At least do one genocide, no matter what order it's in. I'll roll with the tides, eh?
-
Of course! I do share a certain apathy with Flowey. When exactly do we start? I've been listening to the soundtrack nonstop to better get a feel for Toriel. She's so difficult to convey - it's love, but also helicopter-ness.
EDIT
So is this pinging?
@Beesuitb
@secondfiddle Indeed that's pinging! ((also welcome to FR!))

Alright. I'll throw a vote in for genocide!
@secondfiddle Indeed that's pinging! ((also welcome to FR!))

Alright. I'll throw a vote in for genocide!
@secondfiddle

sorry for double posting but the rp will start as soon as we have all the votes in, and I'm pretty sure we have enough. so, i might start on a starter soon. i'll post the group ping when i'm ready.
@secondfiddle

sorry for double posting but the rp will start as soon as we have all the votes in, and I'm pretty sure we have enough. so, i might start on a starter soon. i'll post the group ping when i'm ready.
@beesuitb

I might as well put in a vote for Genocide too .3.
@beesuitb

I might as well put in a vote for Genocide too .3.

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
Marvellous. Can't wait, I look forward to developing rapport with each and every one of you, et cetera.
I'll just be here, lurking. Appreciate the welcome, by the way. ^-^
Marvellous. Can't wait, I look forward to developing rapport with each and every one of you, et cetera.
I'll just be here, lurking. Appreciate the welcome, by the way. ^-^
@smiling virus kk

@secondfiddle np!!
@smiling virus kk

@secondfiddle np!!
@beesutib

User: @Quizzie
Character Name: Napstablook
Cannon or OC: Cannon
Age ((applies to OC only)):
Image ((Optional to Cannon)): emo ghost image here