Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | || Mercy Me || Undertale Rp || OPEN ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Howdy everyone!
First of all, thank you for clicking on this thread!!
Now, onto the works. I'm sure you'd like to consider joining this rp, so here are the rules. I know, I know, everyone hates rules, but we gotta have them!

1. No full on cursing, please try to censor yourself if need be. Keep it to a minimum. Excessive lewd language will indeed lead to a strike! ((Ex: "fnck!" "B!tch!!" ))

2. No killing someone else's character without given consent. Failure to follow this rule will lead to a strike.

3. Be nice- treat others the way you would like to be treated. It is possible to earn a strike by not following this extremely simple rule.

This is a semi lit to lit+ whatever the whatazwhozit terminology you wanna use is. Please refrain from using one sentence replies in this rp. The minimum is two sentences.

Strikes are chances you have until banned from the rp. You get three strikes, and then the fourth time you fail to comply with a rule, you are banned. Simple enough.

There is a character limit of 3 characters.

One Strike List:

Two Strike List:

Three Strike List:

Ban List:
Howdy everyone!
First of all, thank you for clicking on this thread!!
Now, onto the works. I'm sure you'd like to consider joining this rp, so here are the rules. I know, I know, everyone hates rules, but we gotta have them!

1. No full on cursing, please try to censor yourself if need be. Keep it to a minimum. Excessive lewd language will indeed lead to a strike! ((Ex: "fnck!" "B!tch!!" ))

2. No killing someone else's character without given consent. Failure to follow this rule will lead to a strike.

3. Be nice- treat others the way you would like to be treated. It is possible to earn a strike by not following this extremely simple rule.

This is a semi lit to lit+ whatever the whatazwhozit terminology you wanna use is. Please refrain from using one sentence replies in this rp. The minimum is two sentences.

Strikes are chances you have until banned from the rp. You get three strikes, and then the fourth time you fail to comply with a rule, you are banned. Simple enough.

There is a character limit of 3 characters.

One Strike List:

Two Strike List:

Three Strike List:

Ban List:
-Characters-

Cannon:
Sans - @Pumpkingkaos
Papyrus - @happstablooky
Toriel - @secondfiddle
Asgore - ???
Asriel / Flowey- @secondfiddle
Chara - @charadreemurrder
Frisk - @beesuitb
Burgerpants - ???
Nicecream Guy - ???
Bratty - ???
Catty - ???
Mettaton - @VoidyCat2603
Napstablook - @Quizzie
Alphys - @lilcipherz
Undyne - @SmilingVirus
Muffet- @bonessss
Lesser Dog- ???
Greater Dog- ???
Doggo- ???
Please message me if there isn't a character on here that you would like me to add!

Original:
King (Species: ???) - @beesuitb
Make a character sheet but fill it out for your OC so they can be in the roleplay! Include a reference. I will provide a reference for King as needed.
-Characters-

Cannon:
Sans - @Pumpkingkaos
Papyrus - @happstablooky
Toriel - @secondfiddle
Asgore - ???
Asriel / Flowey- @secondfiddle
Chara - @charadreemurrder
Frisk - @beesuitb
Burgerpants - ???
Nicecream Guy - ???
Bratty - ???
Catty - ???
Mettaton - @VoidyCat2603
Napstablook - @Quizzie
Alphys - @lilcipherz
Undyne - @SmilingVirus
Muffet- @bonessss
Lesser Dog- ???
Greater Dog- ???
Doggo- ???
Please message me if there isn't a character on here that you would like me to add!

Original:
King (Species: ???) - @beesuitb
Make a character sheet but fill it out for your OC so they can be in the roleplay! Include a reference. I will provide a reference for King as needed.
Form!! [code]User: Character Name: Cannon or OC: Age ((applies to OC only)): Image ((Optional to Cannon)): Species((Optional to Cannon)): Bio((Optional to Cannon)): Rp Sample((MANDATORY)):[/code] Pinglist!! [code]@beesuitb @lilcipherz @charadreemurrder @Pumpkingkaos @SmilingVirus @VoidyCat2603 @secondfiddle @Quizzie @happstablooky @bonessss[/code]
Form!!
Code:
User: Character Name: Cannon or OC: Age ((applies to OC only)): Image ((Optional to Cannon)): Species((Optional to Cannon)): Bio((Optional to Cannon)): Rp Sample((MANDATORY)):

Pinglist!!
bump
bump
it's now open!!
it's now open!!
User:LilCipherz
Character Name:Alphys
Cannon or OC:Canon
Age ((applies to OC only)):
Image ((Optional to Cannon)):
Species((Optional to Cannon)):
Bio((Optional to Cannon)):
Rp Sample((MANDATORY)):Alphys was rummaging around in her lab, looking for an anime to watch. Mettaton was shut down for the night. She found the anime kitty kitty mew mew and watched the first episode. She settled down in a chair.
User:LilCipherz
Character Name:Alphys
Cannon or OC:Canon
Age ((applies to OC only)):
Image ((Optional to Cannon)):
Species((Optional to Cannon)):
Bio((Optional to Cannon)):
Rp Sample((MANDATORY)):Alphys was rummaging around in her lab, looking for an anime to watch. Mettaton was shut down for the night. She found the anime kitty kitty mew mew and watched the first episode. She settled down in a chair.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
@lilcipherz / anyone else who reads this
if you don't ping me I do not know you posted.

lilcipherz, accepted. I'll add you to the boards now!
@lilcipherz / anyone else who reads this
if you don't ping me I do not know you posted.

lilcipherz, accepted. I'll add you to the boards now!
@beesuitb

Okay! Tell me when we start!
@beesuitb

Okay! Tell me when we start!
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
@lilcipherz we may need a few more rpers to start, but I'll be sure to make a pinglist.
@lilcipherz we may need a few more rpers to start, but I'll be sure to make a pinglist.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11