Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193
@CornixElecti @Redamancy

"You were hungry weren't cha' boy?" He ruffled the thick fur and took care of the hound's carcass. He spun around when he heard the crunch of foot steps behind them, he bared his teeth and prepared to fend of what ever had foolishly just approached a food frenzied demon.
@CornixElecti @Redamancy

"You were hungry weren't cha' boy?" He ruffled the thick fur and took care of the hound's carcass. He spun around when he heard the crunch of foot steps behind them, he bared his teeth and prepared to fend of what ever had foolishly just approached a food frenzied demon.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
The hound began to wag its long tail again, eyes relaxing untill they became half way shut. its tongue lolling out in a lazy fashion untill the sound of twigs and grass heaving under the weight of bodys alerted it as well. its head turns, long ears twitching and nose moving as it sniff the air to see who approaches.
When freddy comes from the brush, it smiles again. a low purr in its throat. He walks over, crouching down and rubbing the hounds head as he looks up to the lesser. "aye. got a meal for her did ya?" he hums, his voice softening into kindness and not just a lust filled tone.
@ResidentLunatic
The hound began to wag its long tail again, eyes relaxing untill they became half way shut. its tongue lolling out in a lazy fashion untill the sound of twigs and grass heaving under the weight of bodys alerted it as well. its head turns, long ears twitching and nose moving as it sniff the air to see who approaches.
When freddy comes from the brush, it smiles again. a low purr in its throat. He walks over, crouching down and rubbing the hounds head as he looks up to the lesser. "aye. got a meal for her did ya?" he hums, his voice softening into kindness and not just a lust filled tone.
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

He relaxed only slightly when his eyes fell on the other demon. His change in tone eased the bristling demon as the possibility of the other forcing himself on him lessened. "It's female?" He looked to the hound, "I do apologize." He then gazed down at the crouching demon, "You're a lucky man, you've got a good companion." He gave the hound one last affectionate pat before turning to walk towards the town. He took on his human guise and strolled forth at an outwardly calm pace, but inside the frenzied hunger that he possessed demanded more souls and more flesh.
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

He relaxed only slightly when his eyes fell on the other demon. His change in tone eased the bristling demon as the possibility of the other forcing himself on him lessened. "It's female?" He looked to the hound, "I do apologize." He then gazed down at the crouching demon, "You're a lucky man, you've got a good companion." He gave the hound one last affectionate pat before turning to walk towards the town. He took on his human guise and strolled forth at an outwardly calm pace, but inside the frenzied hunger that he possessed demanded more souls and more flesh.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
He chuckles softly, rubbing behind her ear before sitting up, and gesturing for it to follow. "Fluid really. She has no defined gender but she takes the form of a female sometimes" he shrugs, going to follow the lesser. "so- where ya going?"
@ResidentLunatic
He chuckles softly, rubbing behind her ear before sitting up, and gesturing for it to follow. "Fluid really. She has no defined gender but she takes the form of a female sometimes" he shrugs, going to follow the lesser. "so- where ya going?"
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

"Oh. I see, then I apologize again. I've never met a hell hound before." He took a few more steps before spinning on his heel and looking the other up and down, a small frown tugging at his bloodstained lips. "There's a human town about four miles up. I was going to find another meal, I haven't fed in a few weeks. Name's Jack by the way, and if you're going to follow me I would suggest that you take on your disguise again. Unless you want the exorcist, Simon, after you." Jack smirked, "he only barley puts up with me, and that's only because I promised only to eat the people he doesn't like. Like prostitutes."
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

"Oh. I see, then I apologize again. I've never met a hell hound before." He took a few more steps before spinning on his heel and looking the other up and down, a small frown tugging at his bloodstained lips. "There's a human town about four miles up. I was going to find another meal, I haven't fed in a few weeks. Name's Jack by the way, and if you're going to follow me I would suggest that you take on your disguise again. Unless you want the exorcist, Simon, after you." Jack smirked, "he only barley puts up with me, and that's only because I promised only to eat the people he doesn't like. Like prostitutes."
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic

The hound padded beside the demons, a soft chuckle in its voice. Well Freddy kept pace with him. passing beside him and turning to look when he stops to speak. "hm, i suppose ill let you pick prey then as well" he purrs, shifting back into his sickly looking form. horns retreating back into his skin, and black lines fading into a pale tone.
"Im Fredrick Capello, as I said. " "I myself- I've just been feeding off animals like that other demon out there." he smiles, rubbing his hands. I'd do for a decent meal"
@ResidentLunatic

The hound padded beside the demons, a soft chuckle in its voice. Well Freddy kept pace with him. passing beside him and turning to look when he stops to speak. "hm, i suppose ill let you pick prey then as well" he purrs, shifting back into his sickly looking form. horns retreating back into his skin, and black lines fading into a pale tone.
"Im Fredrick Capello, as I said. " "I myself- I've just been feeding off animals like that other demon out there." he smiles, rubbing his hands. I'd do for a decent meal"
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

Jack gripped the other by the front of his wind breaker and growled. "Stay in the shadows until instructed to do otherwise. Got that?" He released him, "screw up the set up I have and I will personally sick the demonic counsel and hellish armada on you. I have 'friends' in high places." The word friends passed from his lips like a poisoned blade, as he stalked forward and leaped into the air at alarming speed.

His body vaulted onto the church roof elegantly and he silently slipped into the church through the unlocked window. He appeared at the door moments later and motioned for Freddy and his hound to come inside. Where a two thin men stood next to the black haired demon. Both members of the clergy were tall but next to the demon they were dwarfed and their thin statures looked twiggy compared to the lean muscle structure of the British demon.

"This is Francis and Paul, Simon's brothers. They provide a safe place to feed in return for horn filings, lost teeth and the opportunity to watch a real demon in action." The twins nodded in unison. "There's a brothel two blocks over, the general idea is to lure a few idiots over here expecting sex. Then, well I need not wast time explaining the prospect of a meal." He patted the lanky brothers and slipped out the door, "it would be best if she stayed here."
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

Jack gripped the other by the front of his wind breaker and growled. "Stay in the shadows until instructed to do otherwise. Got that?" He released him, "screw up the set up I have and I will personally sick the demonic counsel and hellish armada on you. I have 'friends' in high places." The word friends passed from his lips like a poisoned blade, as he stalked forward and leaped into the air at alarming speed.

His body vaulted onto the church roof elegantly and he silently slipped into the church through the unlocked window. He appeared at the door moments later and motioned for Freddy and his hound to come inside. Where a two thin men stood next to the black haired demon. Both members of the clergy were tall but next to the demon they were dwarfed and their thin statures looked twiggy compared to the lean muscle structure of the British demon.

"This is Francis and Paul, Simon's brothers. They provide a safe place to feed in return for horn filings, lost teeth and the opportunity to watch a real demon in action." The twins nodded in unison. "There's a brothel two blocks over, the general idea is to lure a few idiots over here expecting sex. Then, well I need not wast time explaining the prospect of a meal." He patted the lanky brothers and slipped out the door, "it would be best if she stayed here."
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic
Fredrick stops obedient, a shocked look in his eyes at his threats. he barks back, not in anger, but a way to self redeem himself. "aye, aye captain sirrie" he snorts, fixing the grabbed fabric. He gives a two finger salute, walking through the shadows, but keeping a good eye on Jack. The hound teased him in his mind about the other commanding over him, but he laughed it off, stating how he doesn't mind it one bit.
He watches him enter the window of the church, walking faster to catch up with him, and so he can enter the building. A chill ran down his spine the moment his foot touched the floor. he hated these places, yet hes only has ever had fond memory's. His only chances for food, the place he learned half the songs he knows, and the shelter for him during his childhood days.
He listened to his talk, a hand on his hip, and a frown on his lips. he follows as he leaves, pointing down with a glance to the hound to tell it to stay. She gives a whine at him, and sits. sprawling out over the floor beside the door. its golden eyes flicker to the brothers, narrowing. tail flicking back and forth in annoyance.
@ResidentLunatic
Fredrick stops obedient, a shocked look in his eyes at his threats. he barks back, not in anger, but a way to self redeem himself. "aye, aye captain sirrie" he snorts, fixing the grabbed fabric. He gives a two finger salute, walking through the shadows, but keeping a good eye on Jack. The hound teased him in his mind about the other commanding over him, but he laughed it off, stating how he doesn't mind it one bit.
He watches him enter the window of the church, walking faster to catch up with him, and so he can enter the building. A chill ran down his spine the moment his foot touched the floor. he hated these places, yet hes only has ever had fond memory's. His only chances for food, the place he learned half the songs he knows, and the shelter for him during his childhood days.
He listened to his talk, a hand on his hip, and a frown on his lips. he follows as he leaves, pointing down with a glance to the hound to tell it to stay. She gives a whine at him, and sits. sprawling out over the floor beside the door. its golden eyes flicker to the brothers, narrowing. tail flicking back and forth in annoyance.
@residentlunatic @redamancy

Elysia stalked behind them silently, not trying to hide herself. She was lost in thought as they spoke, not quite interested. She realized she had ignored the lesser demon's question, but found no desire to respond. When the human town came up, her interest was piqued, "I'd love a more substantial meal." she murmured, not caring that they neither invited her nor that she may not be welcomed.

She didn't need to be told not to cross this demon, she had met plenty lower demon, but this one had an air about him like a high demon. When he jumped, her wings stretched out behind her under her glamour. The meal she had just eaten was already wearing off, so her white wings looked ghostly, "Give me a moment with prey and they'll be easy to eat." she said, hear and smelling the humans, the drunk ones were always glowing with sexual energy, even other demons could detect it.
@residentlunatic @redamancy

Elysia stalked behind them silently, not trying to hide herself. She was lost in thought as they spoke, not quite interested. She realized she had ignored the lesser demon's question, but found no desire to respond. When the human town came up, her interest was piqued, "I'd love a more substantial meal." she murmured, not caring that they neither invited her nor that she may not be welcomed.

She didn't need to be told not to cross this demon, she had met plenty lower demon, but this one had an air about him like a high demon. When he jumped, her wings stretched out behind her under her glamour. The meal she had just eaten was already wearing off, so her white wings looked ghostly, "Give me a moment with prey and they'll be easy to eat." she said, hear and smelling the humans, the drunk ones were always glowing with sexual energy, even other demons could detect it.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

Jack shot the female a glare but said nothing to her, he merely tugged off his black satin shirt and tossed it to the brothers. "Have that washed and pressed for me love, and see if you can't find me a new pair of pants. Denim maybe?" The two nodded obediently and parted ways one heading into town and the other taking the shirt to be cleaned. Jack nodded, and stalked forward towards the brothel. "Stay with in ear shot Elysia. My warning to Freddy here, goes the same for you." He slid into the building thick with smoke and the smell of sex and stale alcohol. He turned on the charm flashing debonair smiles, and fluttering his thick dark lashes, it worked like magic as he began to draw in a crowd of people eager to touch the dark prince who drifted through like a trained hypnotist drawing them in like wasps to fermented fruit.
@Redamancy @CornixElecti

Jack shot the female a glare but said nothing to her, he merely tugged off his black satin shirt and tossed it to the brothers. "Have that washed and pressed for me love, and see if you can't find me a new pair of pants. Denim maybe?" The two nodded obediently and parted ways one heading into town and the other taking the shirt to be cleaned. Jack nodded, and stalked forward towards the brothel. "Stay with in ear shot Elysia. My warning to Freddy here, goes the same for you." He slid into the building thick with smoke and the smell of sex and stale alcohol. He turned on the charm flashing debonair smiles, and fluttering his thick dark lashes, it worked like magic as he began to draw in a crowd of people eager to touch the dark prince who drifted through like a trained hypnotist drawing them in like wasps to fermented fruit.
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193