Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth's Academy - IC thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
Tanae felt that maybe she was being a bit awkward. "So, um... My name is Tanae..." Her frills waving up and down nervously, she waited for a response.

Tanae; interacting with Nova.
Tanae felt that maybe she was being a bit awkward. "So, um... My name is Tanae..." Her frills waving up and down nervously, she waited for a response.

(( @crystalcave i think you forgot to tag @Amaranth41 ))
(( @crystalcave i think you forgot to tag @Amaranth41 ))
@Crystalcave Sorry about the long pause, I only just got up about ten minutes ago!
@luckgandor Is there a full ping list of everybody in the rp? That way we can just ping everyone instead of the single dragon we're interacting with

"Hello, Tanae." Nova said with a smile. "I'm Nova, nice to meet you." She glanced over the crowd at the registration table, worried about how far it might be for a Fae to walk in all this crowd. "You been to the registration table yet?" She asked, turning back to Tanae. "If not I'd totally be willing to give you a lift, if you'd like." She hoped she wasn't overwhelming the Fae, she knew what it was like to have someone talking at you for too long when you've only just met.
@Crystalcave Sorry about the long pause, I only just got up about ten minutes ago!
@luckgandor Is there a full ping list of everybody in the rp? That way we can just ping everyone instead of the single dragon we're interacting with

"Hello, Tanae." Nova said with a smile. "I'm Nova, nice to meet you." She glanced over the crowd at the registration table, worried about how far it might be for a Fae to walk in all this crowd. "You been to the registration table yet?" She asked, turning back to Tanae. "If not I'd totally be willing to give you a lift, if you'd like." She hoped she wasn't overwhelming the Fae, she knew what it was like to have someone talking at you for too long when you've only just met.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
Candle noticed her old scroll case, one from her very young ages as a common household object in the mirrorlight but considered somewhat an antique outside. She slung it over her shoulder in her usual manner before starting to walk around trying not to be noticed towards the registration table. She set down her ensorcelled novel and let ot flip open to a page with her letters and such paperwork before setting it on the counter for the dragon sitting there to see. The book was indead odd, as every now and then blue florish swirled between words then fading. In terms of her dorm mate, she'd rather do intro's later. Getting settled was quiet her first priority.

Grey soon came to her dorm. No one seemed to be here yet. She stood by the entrance skillfully uniting all her cargo and such to be stacked systematically atop one another. Another second before she swiveled her head as if to see Candle, but then deciding otherwise.
{Candle: Open,
Grey: Open,}
Candle noticed her old scroll case, one from her very young ages as a common household object in the mirrorlight but considered somewhat an antique outside. She slung it over her shoulder in her usual manner before starting to walk around trying not to be noticed towards the registration table. She set down her ensorcelled novel and let ot flip open to a page with her letters and such paperwork before setting it on the counter for the dragon sitting there to see. The book was indead odd, as every now and then blue florish swirled between words then fading. In terms of her dorm mate, she'd rather do intro's later. Getting settled was quiet her first priority.

Grey soon came to her dorm. No one seemed to be here yet. She stood by the entrance skillfully uniting all her cargo and such to be stacked systematically atop one another. Another second before she swiveled her head as if to see Candle, but then deciding otherwise.
{Candle: Open,
Grey: Open,}
@Amaranth41 No problem, it does take some effort to get up on the weekends. ;)

Tanae, encouraged by Nova's gentle tone, flared her frills with excitement. "No, I haven't!" Her usual excitement was back, along with a fierce desire to get to know this dragon more. "I would love a ride," she said, hopping onto a spot on Nova's sandy shoulder.

@Amaranth41 No problem, it does take some effort to get up on the weekends. ;)

Tanae, encouraged by Nova's gentle tone, flared her frills with excitement. "No, I haven't!" Her usual excitement was back, along with a fierce desire to get to know this dragon more. "I would love a ride," she said, hopping onto a spot on Nova's sandy shoulder.

(@Crystalcave Yeah, and it doesn't really help that I was up until almost midnight pretty much every day of the week advertising my biography shop doing homework)

"I haven't even been gone from home that long and I just realized how I already miss giving Fae rides." Nova laughed as she pushed her way through the crowd, careful to not let the luggage strapped to her back shift and crush Tanae. She finally made her way to the registration desk, behind which a people Wildclaw was sitting.

"Names, please." She said in a bored, monotone voice.

"Nova and Tanae." Nova replied to the Wildclaw. The dragon shuffled through some files beside her, and set two pieces of paper on the table.

"Here are your schedules and room assignments." She said. "Now have a nice day." Nova grabbed the two papers and handed one to Tanae.
(@Crystalcave Yeah, and it doesn't really help that I was up until almost midnight pretty much every day of the week advertising my biography shop doing homework)

"I haven't even been gone from home that long and I just realized how I already miss giving Fae rides." Nova laughed as she pushed her way through the crowd, careful to not let the luggage strapped to her back shift and crush Tanae. She finally made her way to the registration desk, behind which a people Wildclaw was sitting.

"Names, please." She said in a bored, monotone voice.

"Nova and Tanae." Nova replied to the Wildclaw. The dragon shuffled through some files beside her, and set two pieces of paper on the table.

"Here are your schedules and room assignments." She said. "Now have a nice day." Nova grabbed the two papers and handed one to Tanae.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41
Tanae squeaked with excitement when she saw who her roommate was. "No. Possible. Way!" she said, flapping her wings and accidentally whacking Nova's snout. "We're roomies! Can you believe it?!" Her frills flaring with excitement, she beamed up at Nova with an almost comically happy face.
@Amaranth41
Tanae squeaked with excitement when she saw who her roommate was. "No. Possible. Way!" she said, flapping her wings and accidentally whacking Nova's snout. "We're roomies! Can you believe it?!" Her frills flaring with excitement, she beamed up at Nova with an almost comically happy face.
@fuinfea

Dreamchaser grinned at Kyro.

"Alrighty! Here's to the start of a great friendship~! Oh, oh, I just remembered-" Here, the Spiral pulled out her schedule, "What classes do you have? I really hope we have the same ones. Especially Battle Training! I can definitely help with that one, if ya need it!"
@fuinfea

Dreamchaser grinned at Kyro.

"Alrighty! Here's to the start of a great friendship~! Oh, oh, I just remembered-" Here, the Spiral pulled out her schedule, "What classes do you have? I really hope we have the same ones. Especially Battle Training! I can definitely help with that one, if ya need it!"
Look at this RP I'm hosting!: Peace Riders: Resurgence
DyYwZkw.png
@FantasyWalker

Kyro chuckled and let a grin slip onto her face

"Im taking most anatomy and science classes, but i didn't take battle training, i'm not big on the whole 'moving thing'" Kyro chuckled and smiled looking at her newfound friend, "any classes you excited for?"
@FantasyWalker

Kyro chuckled and let a grin slip onto her face

"Im taking most anatomy and science classes, but i didn't take battle training, i'm not big on the whole 'moving thing'" Kyro chuckled and smiled looking at her newfound friend, "any classes you excited for?"
welcome_to_my_private_garden_by_alaskass-d8r6yhz.png
@beesuitb @fuinfea

Octavia nodded, clasping her hand gently around Sapphire's. She started to walk, keeping a somewhat slow pace so Sapphire could keep up. "I don't mind at all. I'd rather be with someone than be alone!" She gave him a wide smile. When he asked what her name was, she responded, "Octavia. Nice to meet you, Sapphire."

Ricky blinked slowly up at Xizo. There weren't many Imperials in the lair, other than Cather, and he didn't quite know how to react. He cleared his throat again before speaking, "Well, I sorry for the interruption. I Ricky, nice to meet, but must find companions. You see them? A big Imperial, look like you, brown and white. And Wildclaw, black and red, talks a lot."

note;; Ricky talks the way he does because he's a Coatl and isn't good at normal Draconic
Octavia;; interacting with Sapphire
Ricky;; interacting with Xizo
Cather;; open
@beesuitb @fuinfea

Octavia nodded, clasping her hand gently around Sapphire's. She started to walk, keeping a somewhat slow pace so Sapphire could keep up. "I don't mind at all. I'd rather be with someone than be alone!" She gave him a wide smile. When he asked what her name was, she responded, "Octavia. Nice to meet you, Sapphire."

Ricky blinked slowly up at Xizo. There weren't many Imperials in the lair, other than Cather, and he didn't quite know how to react. He cleared his throat again before speaking, "Well, I sorry for the interruption. I Ricky, nice to meet, but must find companions. You see them? A big Imperial, look like you, brown and white. And Wildclaw, black and red, talks a lot."

note;; Ricky talks the way he does because he's a Coatl and isn't good at normal Draconic
Octavia;; interacting with Sapphire
Ricky;; interacting with Xizo
Cather;; open
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99