Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth's Academy - IC thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
( @luckgandor
sure thing!! i deleted my previous quote)

Xizo's eyes shot open,
"that damn dream..." he shivered and stood up stretching his large figure, trying not to wake his roommate. Xizo walked outside letting the warm air blast his face. He swished his tail as he walked up to a smaller figure and looked down tilting his head a little.
"hello there, you look lost." he smiled warmly

XIzo talking to Ricky; Calm and friendly
( @luckgandor
sure thing!! i deleted my previous quote)

Xizo's eyes shot open,
"that damn dream..." he shivered and stood up stretching his large figure, trying not to wake his roommate. Xizo walked outside letting the warm air blast his face. He swished his tail as he walked up to a smaller figure and looked down tilting his head a little.
"hello there, you look lost." he smiled warmly

XIzo talking to Ricky; Calm and friendly
welcome_to_my_private_garden_by_alaskass-d8r6yhz.png
@fuinfea

Dreamchaser was a bit miffed. As soon as she had gone into the school to grab her schedule and learn where her dorm is (looks like she's sharing with a Pearlcatcher name Kyro- Cool!), some dragon shouted something about 'no flying'.
She's a Spiral! Spirals can barely get anywhere without flying!
Ah, well maybe that rule will change.
Plus, she's not about to let a rule like that get in the way of making a potentially great new friend!
Swiftly forgetting about her bad mood, Dreamchaser made her way over to the dorm. Letting a huge grin split across her face, she entered.

'I can't wait to meet this Kyro~! Maybe she'll be friendly!'
@fuinfea

Dreamchaser was a bit miffed. As soon as she had gone into the school to grab her schedule and learn where her dorm is (looks like she's sharing with a Pearlcatcher name Kyro- Cool!), some dragon shouted something about 'no flying'.
She's a Spiral! Spirals can barely get anywhere without flying!
Ah, well maybe that rule will change.
Plus, she's not about to let a rule like that get in the way of making a potentially great new friend!
Swiftly forgetting about her bad mood, Dreamchaser made her way over to the dorm. Letting a huge grin split across her face, she entered.

'I can't wait to meet this Kyro~! Maybe she'll be friendly!'
Look at this RP I'm hosting!: Peace Riders: Resurgence
DyYwZkw.png
@beesuitb @fuinfea

Noticing that the tiny Fae seemed to be panicking, Octavia reached out to him. "Uh, hey, since it looks like we're both lost, do you wanna stay with me? I mean, you might not run into other dragons that way." She offered a nervous smile as her hand stayed in the air next to Sapphire's, hoping he would let her help him. The poor thing looked like he was going to burst into tears at any second.

.x

Meanwhile, Ricky was waddling furiously through the crowd, attempting to find the two other dragons he'd come with. In his hurry, he accidentally ran into a much, much larger dragon. When he looked up, he was face to face -- or, rather, face to chest -- with a huge male Imperial. Gulping nervously, he attempted to look into his eyes.

"Uh, hello there. I was just looking for my companions, sorry for the bother."

octavia;; interacting with Sapphire
ricky;; interacting with Xizo
@beesuitb @fuinfea

Noticing that the tiny Fae seemed to be panicking, Octavia reached out to him. "Uh, hey, since it looks like we're both lost, do you wanna stay with me? I mean, you might not run into other dragons that way." She offered a nervous smile as her hand stayed in the air next to Sapphire's, hoping he would let her help him. The poor thing looked like he was going to burst into tears at any second.

.x

Meanwhile, Ricky was waddling furiously through the crowd, attempting to find the two other dragons he'd come with. In his hurry, he accidentally ran into a much, much larger dragon. When he looked up, he was face to face -- or, rather, face to chest -- with a huge male Imperial. Gulping nervously, he attempted to look into his eyes.

"Uh, hello there. I was just looking for my companions, sorry for the bother."

octavia;; interacting with Sapphire
ricky;; interacting with Xizo
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@luckgandor ;;

"Oh, you wouldn't mind me tagging along? I'd hate to be a bother to you, and I feel like I may hold you back." His monotone voice sounded out. Sapphire sniffled, rubbing almost bubbling tears from his eyes. He reached out to take Octavia's hand, his itty-bitty clawed hand of his own was absolutely tiny compared to that of the larger dragon's. He sniffled again, still trembling. Sapphire used his free hand to adjust his cabbie hat. "I'm Sapphire, by the way. Is there a name I can call you by?"

He smiled gently, his crest perking full blown, but still pinned along the sides of his head. Every so often it would jerk and twitch, expressing a slightly different emotion.
@luckgandor ;;

"Oh, you wouldn't mind me tagging along? I'd hate to be a bother to you, and I feel like I may hold you back." His monotone voice sounded out. Sapphire sniffled, rubbing almost bubbling tears from his eyes. He reached out to take Octavia's hand, his itty-bitty clawed hand of his own was absolutely tiny compared to that of the larger dragon's. He sniffled again, still trembling. Sapphire used his free hand to adjust his cabbie hat. "I'm Sapphire, by the way. Is there a name I can call you by?"

He smiled gently, his crest perking full blown, but still pinned along the sides of his head. Every so often it would jerk and twitch, expressing a slightly different emotion.
Xizo looked down and smiled brightly gently nudging the dragon,
"hey! i dont bite bud, names Xizo, nice to meet you!" he gently folded his wings and sat in a relaxed pose showing no hostility even though his large figure was slightly intimidating.

Kyro paced in the dorm as she head a shuffle. The pearlcatcher smiled and cocked her head to the side, her small frame straightened as she walked towards DreamChaser.
"Hi there!! you must be DreamChaser, ive been aching to meet you!' she nudged her shoulder against the other dragon as she turned around and laid down onto her patch of moss and leaves.
"so, tell me about yourself!"

Kyro talking to DreamChaserr;calm and friendly
Xizo talking to Ricky; calm and friendly
Xizo looked down and smiled brightly gently nudging the dragon,
"hey! i dont bite bud, names Xizo, nice to meet you!" he gently folded his wings and sat in a relaxed pose showing no hostility even though his large figure was slightly intimidating.

Kyro paced in the dorm as she head a shuffle. The pearlcatcher smiled and cocked her head to the side, her small frame straightened as she walked towards DreamChaser.
"Hi there!! you must be DreamChaser, ive been aching to meet you!' she nudged her shoulder against the other dragon as she turned around and laid down onto her patch of moss and leaves.
"so, tell me about yourself!"

Kyro talking to DreamChaserr;calm and friendly
Xizo talking to Ricky; calm and friendly
With a puff of blue tint beige feathers the sorcelled volume's wings disappeared and the book landed with an exaderated thump on her talons as if stating it's importance before flipping to a few pages where the papers she had fed to her familiar have bonded to the book like a magical scedual. Her fingers traced to her room number and dorm mate, a imperial by the name of Luna. She hoped that the dragon wouldn't be bitter about species like most of the imperals she had ever met. Candle had known the opinions of pearlcatchets. Imperial were jealous because they thought that their god had replaced them while pearlcatchets were jelous that they wern't made with such gradure as imperals. The eternal conflict of light. Blue flourishing patterns lined their way across the paper before Candle gave them a effectinate pet which caused the bewitched novel to shiver and erase what had been previously, but only to replace it with an article on onions. Great. Twitch was so helpful.

Grey wandered the hall and casually mingled around the groups of other dragons in a manner that didn't add annoyance to her presence. She did so for a few minutes maming small talk like she was taught and all while taking into consideration all apperances, mannerisms and other such detaile that one might keep hidden. She soon passed a Candle who seemed engrossed on her book, the ensorcelled book who only showed recipies but nothing else useful to her when she had snuck up in attempt to read over the smaller dragon's shoulder. Grey placed down a case that was Candle's. It was her scroll case of her small belongings. Honestly, who kept such small things.

(Both are open~)

With a puff of blue tint beige feathers the sorcelled volume's wings disappeared and the book landed with an exaderated thump on her talons as if stating it's importance before flipping to a few pages where the papers she had fed to her familiar have bonded to the book like a magical scedual. Her fingers traced to her room number and dorm mate, a imperial by the name of Luna. She hoped that the dragon wouldn't be bitter about species like most of the imperals she had ever met. Candle had known the opinions of pearlcatchets. Imperial were jealous because they thought that their god had replaced them while pearlcatchets were jelous that they wern't made with such gradure as imperals. The eternal conflict of light. Blue flourishing patterns lined their way across the paper before Candle gave them a effectinate pet which caused the bewitched novel to shiver and erase what had been previously, but only to replace it with an article on onions. Great. Twitch was so helpful.

Grey wandered the hall and casually mingled around the groups of other dragons in a manner that didn't add annoyance to her presence. She did so for a few minutes maming small talk like she was taught and all while taking into consideration all apperances, mannerisms and other such detaile that one might keep hidden. She soon passed a Candle who seemed engrossed on her book, the ensorcelled book who only showed recipies but nothing else useful to her when she had snuck up in attempt to read over the smaller dragon's shoulder. Grey placed down a case that was Candle's. It was her scroll case of her small belongings. Honestly, who kept such small things.

(Both are open~)

@fuinfea

//kind of involves Xizo

As Xizo left the lair, Aurem's eyes opened lightly, thinking about what he had seen, analyzing his roommate's personality. Definitely on the polite end, a little strange though. Shouldn't be painful living with him though.

The Skydancer mumbled contentedly as he stretched his wings in the small space of his room/lair before getting up.

"I should see if they have class materials out at all yet..."
He stepped out into the hallway, stomach feeling a bit empty.
"And maybe get some food too..."

And so Aurem left his room, feeling considerably calmer and more serene than when he came in, definitely] less irritable, and went in search of some food and supplies for his required classes

@fuinfea

//kind of involves Xizo

As Xizo left the lair, Aurem's eyes opened lightly, thinking about what he had seen, analyzing his roommate's personality. Definitely on the polite end, a little strange though. Shouldn't be painful living with him though.

The Skydancer mumbled contentedly as he stretched his wings in the small space of his room/lair before getting up.

"I should see if they have class materials out at all yet..."
He stepped out into the hallway, stomach feeling a bit empty.
"And maybe get some food too..."

And so Aurem left his room, feeling considerably calmer and more serene than when he came in, definitely] less irritable, and went in search of some food and supplies for his required classes

5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
@fuinfea

The purple Spiral grinned happily as she made herself comfortable, sitting in a loose coil at her bed. Looks like her wish came true: Kyro is definitely friendly~!
Clearing her throat slightly, Dreamchaser replied in a happy tone;

"About myself? Weelll... I'm a bit of an excitable dragon! Then again, I've yet to meet another Spiral who isn't, so that isn't surprising. My sister of sorts - her name's Vythia - keeps saying we have something called ADHD. Or was it ADD? I can't remember what either one means, at any rate. ... Wait, what was I talking about..? Ooh, right, about me! Sorry~ Um... I'm really good at physical activities! Especially dodgeball! IT'S SO MUCH FUN~~!
"Anyways, I think that's all you need about me, roomie!" the Spiral concluded, grinning at the black and white Pearlcatcher. "Now it's your turn~!"
@fuinfea

The purple Spiral grinned happily as she made herself comfortable, sitting in a loose coil at her bed. Looks like her wish came true: Kyro is definitely friendly~!
Clearing her throat slightly, Dreamchaser replied in a happy tone;

"About myself? Weelll... I'm a bit of an excitable dragon! Then again, I've yet to meet another Spiral who isn't, so that isn't surprising. My sister of sorts - her name's Vythia - keeps saying we have something called ADHD. Or was it ADD? I can't remember what either one means, at any rate. ... Wait, what was I talking about..? Ooh, right, about me! Sorry~ Um... I'm really good at physical activities! Especially dodgeball! IT'S SO MUCH FUN~~!
"Anyways, I think that's all you need about me, roomie!" the Spiral concluded, grinning at the black and white Pearlcatcher. "Now it's your turn~!"
Look at this RP I'm hosting!: Peace Riders: Resurgence
DyYwZkw.png
( @FantasyWalker )

Kyro blinked trying to absorb all the information the spiral laid out infront of me.
Kyro smiled and said~
"well what an excitable dragon you are! but me? there isn't much, im very interested in healing and dragon anatomy. I want to be the shaman of my clan, its the lead healer and its been my dream ever since i was little. Violence isn't my expertise.." Kyro showed her dull teeth that seem to have no sharp point in the least bit.
"i wasn't born to fight, so anything physical, besides flying, i'm not very strong or talented in." kyro spaced off for a quick second before locking eyes with the spiral.
"i think we'll get to being very good friends!" she swished her tail over the could ground

Kryo to DreamChaser; Calm and friendly
( @FantasyWalker )

Kyro blinked trying to absorb all the information the spiral laid out infront of me.
Kyro smiled and said~
"well what an excitable dragon you are! but me? there isn't much, im very interested in healing and dragon anatomy. I want to be the shaman of my clan, its the lead healer and its been my dream ever since i was little. Violence isn't my expertise.." Kyro showed her dull teeth that seem to have no sharp point in the least bit.
"i wasn't born to fight, so anything physical, besides flying, i'm not very strong or talented in." kyro spaced off for a quick second before locking eyes with the spiral.
"i think we'll get to being very good friends!" she swished her tail over the could ground

Kryo to DreamChaser; Calm and friendly
The inky imperial seemed to blend into the crowd, light eyes flicking across the assembled dragons. They had never seen so many dragons... It was rather intimidating, really. Given their size, Uru was easily able to pass through the scaley throng, in order to read where their dorm was and who their roomate was. Besides, they were getting tired of carrying all their stuff. Managing to elbow their way over, Urulilal leaned over the campus map and roomate list. "Octavia, wildclaw..." They murmured to themselves, making sure to memorize where their dorm was before moving aside to let others read the list. They supposed heading to their dorm was the best course of action, they could go over their schedule later, once they got settled in.
(Open!)
The inky imperial seemed to blend into the crowd, light eyes flicking across the assembled dragons. They had never seen so many dragons... It was rather intimidating, really. Given their size, Uru was easily able to pass through the scaley throng, in order to read where their dorm was and who their roomate was. Besides, they were getting tired of carrying all their stuff. Managing to elbow their way over, Urulilal leaned over the campus map and roomate list. "Octavia, wildclaw..." They murmured to themselves, making sure to memorize where their dorm was before moving aside to let others read the list. They supposed heading to their dorm was the best course of action, they could go over their schedule later, once they got settled in.
(Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99