Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth's Academy - IC thread
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
@quizzie
((That's okay, unless we want to do the ball still? I do understand how you feel though, its starting to slow down, especially since luckgandor's gone. It was a good time with you and Xizo though ;p. I'll remember you))
@quizzie
((That's okay, unless we want to do the ball still? I do understand how you feel though, its starting to slow down, especially since luckgandor's gone. It was a good time with you and Xizo though ;p. I'll remember you))
5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
((Oh...okay @Quizzie I do have to agree the rp has gone kinda dead... Oh well... We will see what becomes of this role play yet. I hope we can all still talk and be friends out side the rp as well.))
Armin/male/nervous/necromancy/doing the diamond thing//@mweep @beesuitb
Armin carefully drew a diamond on the chalkboard, for a minute or so nothing happened when he put his paw on it. Erasing the drawing and trying again he saw the diamond glow a slightly blue color.
((Oh...okay @Quizzie I do have to agree the rp has gone kinda dead... Oh well... We will see what becomes of this role play yet. I hope we can all still talk and be friends out side the rp as well.))
Armin/male/nervous/necromancy/doing the diamond thing//@mweep @beesuitb
Armin carefully drew a diamond on the chalkboard, for a minute or so nothing happened when he put his paw on it. Erasing the drawing and trying again he saw the diamond glow a slightly blue color.
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
@wolfunicorn ((of course!! message me anytime <3 im always up for a chat.))

@mweep ((we can do the ball still! just ping me when im needed.))
@wolfunicorn ((of course!! message me anytime <3 im always up for a chat.))

@mweep ((we can do the ball still! just ping me when im needed.))
welcome_to_my_private_garden_by_alaskass-d8r6yhz.png
((@mweep @Beesuitb Im kinda guessing the rp has died off...))
((@mweep @Beesuitb Im kinda guessing the rp has died off...))
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
(( @mweep @quizzie @wolfunicorn *INDESCRIBABLE SCREECHING* ))

Sapphire sighed. "I really should go and hang this banner. What time to do want to meet me at my room for the ball?" He quickly turned and sneezed glitter again before looking back, eyes looking irritated as he rubbed them again. He really hated being allergic to the glitter, not to mention he was covered in it as well as stick on gemstones, and the glitterfied banner wasn't helping.

---

Koi puffed, doodling in her notebook and not exactly paying attention. She was doodling the necromancy teacher, but a very inaccurate version. Already defacing the teachers, despite being so quiet.

---

Elanore tried shaking the fountain pen she was using to write the invitations that the school made for every student- except her fountain pen wasn't working. she tried filling it again before groaning. shaking the pen again before flicking the prongs, only to get black ink squirted in her face and eyes. She yelped, dropping the pen and blindly stumbling before stepping on the pen and furthering the ink mess. Whoops.
(( @mweep @quizzie @wolfunicorn *INDESCRIBABLE SCREECHING* ))

Sapphire sighed. "I really should go and hang this banner. What time to do want to meet me at my room for the ball?" He quickly turned and sneezed glitter again before looking back, eyes looking irritated as he rubbed them again. He really hated being allergic to the glitter, not to mention he was covered in it as well as stick on gemstones, and the glitterfied banner wasn't helping.

---

Koi puffed, doodling in her notebook and not exactly paying attention. She was doodling the necromancy teacher, but a very inaccurate version. Already defacing the teachers, despite being so quiet.

---

Elanore tried shaking the fountain pen she was using to write the invitations that the school made for every student- except her fountain pen wasn't working. she tried filling it again before groaning. shaking the pen again before flicking the prongs, only to get black ink squirted in her face and eyes. She yelped, dropping the pen and blindly stumbling before stepping on the pen and furthering the ink mess. Whoops.
@quizzie @beesuitb @wolfunicorn ((It is kind of dead though.... I don't think it's going anywhere anymore. It was a great time with all of you though! And I'll still keep my eyes on this thread in case we want to do something.))
@quizzie @beesuitb @wolfunicorn ((It is kind of dead though.... I don't think it's going anywhere anymore. It was a great time with all of you though! And I'll still keep my eyes on this thread in case we want to do something.))
5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
@mweep (( yeah. i'll miss it! The rp was fun! ))
@mweep (( yeah. i'll miss it! The rp was fun! ))
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99