Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Supernatural/Transformers Rp- Private
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Dean scowled when she disappeared. He muttered to himself as he finished patching himself up, putting the kit away afterwards. He got himself a beer, drinking it while thinking over what the holo-whatever-she'd-said had told him. He sighed and went back outside, leaning against the car. "If anyone sees me talking to a car, they'll think I'm crazy."

@pbg146
Dean scowled when she disappeared. He muttered to himself as he finished patching himself up, putting the kit away afterwards. He got himself a beer, drinking it while thinking over what the holo-whatever-she'd-said had told him. He sighed and went back outside, leaning against the car. "If anyone sees me talking to a car, they'll think I'm crazy."

@pbg146
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393

Bandit brought her holoform back up in the drivers seat, rolling down the window. "You've talked to me before when people were around."

She was sitting with her arms crossed, glaring a bit at Dean.
@beargirl1393

Bandit brought her holoform back up in the drivers seat, rolling down the window. "You've talked to me before when people were around."

She was sitting with her arms crossed, glaring a bit at Dean.
91Quden.png
"And you never talked back, so which one of us is the wrong one?" Dean asked. He wasn't going to get pushed around by a car, not even when it was his own car. "Do you really have the right to sarcasm right now? You've been lying to me all my life."

@pbg146
"And you never talked back, so which one of us is the wrong one?" Dean asked. He wasn't going to get pushed around by a car, not even when it was his own car. "Do you really have the right to sarcasm right now? You've been lying to me all my life."

@pbg146
@beargirl1393

"Sarcasm's part of my programming." Bandit said. "I've never lied to you, I just never told you the truth. There is a difference."
@beargirl1393

"Sarcasm's part of my programming." Bandit said. "I've never lied to you, I just never told you the truth. There is a difference."
91Quden.png
"There is no difference," Dean snapped. "You lied. You let me think you were just a car. Do you honestly think I would have said or done half of what I did in or near this car if I knew you were alive?"

@pbg146
"There is no difference," Dean snapped. "You lied. You let me think you were just a car. Do you honestly think I would have said or done half of what I did in or near this car if I knew you were alive?"

@pbg146
@beargirl1393

Bandit flinched a bit. "No...I guess not. I'm sorry Dean, I just...wasn't sure when a good time to tell you was."
@beargirl1393

Bandit flinched a bit. "No...I guess not. I'm sorry Dean, I just...wasn't sure when a good time to tell you was."
91Quden.png

"Preferably, before I made a fool out of myself in front of my talking care," Dean pointed out, arms folded over his chest.

@pbg146

"Preferably, before I made a fool out of myself in front of my talking care," Dean pointed out, arms folded over his chest.

@pbg146
@beargirl1393

Bandit raised an eyebrow. "And when did you do that? I've never thought of you as a fool."
@beargirl1393

Bandit raised an eyebrow. "And when did you do that? I've never thought of you as a fool."
91Quden.png
"Everything I've done in this car, everything I've said in this car...I would have never done any of it if I'd known you were alive," Dean replied.

@pbg146
"Everything I've done in this car, everything I've said in this car...I would have never done any of it if I'd known you were alive," Dean replied.

@pbg146
@beargirl1393

Bandit raised her eyebrows. "So you would've changed who you were simply because you would've known I was alive? That seems rather stupid."
@beargirl1393

Bandit raised her eyebrows. "So you would've changed who you were simply because you would've known I was alive? That seems rather stupid."
91Quden.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16