Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Supernatural/Transformers Rp- Private
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
"You couldn't have just wandered around using your holo-whatever?" Dean asked, starting to clean the cuts, most small enough that they didn't need more than that. One, done right before the car had saved him, needed a few stitches, but this wasn't the first time he'd been in this situation, his dad had made sure that he and Sam could sew up their own wounds if necessary. "So, you decided to, what? Drive around as a car for the rest of your life?" Granted, not a bad life in his opinion, but being a car would eliminate some of his other favorite things to do, so he wasn't sure that he would want to do it.

@pbg146
"You couldn't have just wandered around using your holo-whatever?" Dean asked, starting to clean the cuts, most small enough that they didn't need more than that. One, done right before the car had saved him, needed a few stitches, but this wasn't the first time he'd been in this situation, his dad had made sure that he and Sam could sew up their own wounds if necessary. "So, you decided to, what? Drive around as a car for the rest of your life?" Granted, not a bad life in his opinion, but being a car would eliminate some of his other favorite things to do, so he wasn't sure that he would want to do it.

@pbg146
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393

"Holoform."she said and then shrugged. "It didn't seem like a bad life. After a few eons or war, being a car didn't seem so bad. I just saw it as a way to take it easy, have someone else take care of me."

She shifted a little bit. "I thought about using my holoform and going off on my own, but then your dad bought me. And then I got attached."
@beargirl1393

"Holoform."she said and then shrugged. "It didn't seem like a bad life. After a few eons or war, being a car didn't seem so bad. I just saw it as a way to take it easy, have someone else take care of me."

She shifted a little bit. "I thought about using my holoform and going off on my own, but then your dad bought me. And then I got attached."
91Quden.png
"So you want me to believe that you stuck around all this time because you got attached?" Dean asked, frowning. "You didn't get attached to the preacher, apparently, so what? You like hunting things?" Not surprising, it was his car, after all. Best 21st birthday present ever, in his opinion, he still couldn't believe that the Impala was his sometimes.

@pbg146
"So you want me to believe that you stuck around all this time because you got attached?" Dean asked, frowning. "You didn't get attached to the preacher, apparently, so what? You like hunting things?" Not surprising, it was his car, after all. Best 21st birthday present ever, in his opinion, he still couldn't believe that the Impala was his sometimes.

@pbg146
@beargirl1393

"I got attached to the preacher. He was the one who decided to sell me." She muttered, still upset about being sold to the dumb car dealership she sat in for a while. "I'm not too fond of the hunting, but I love driving across the country. My favorite memories are of you guys on the road." She smiled lightly as she thought about the long road trips.
@beargirl1393

"I got attached to the preacher. He was the one who decided to sell me." She muttered, still upset about being sold to the dumb car dealership she sat in for a while. "I'm not too fond of the hunting, but I love driving across the country. My favorite memories are of you guys on the road." She smiled lightly as she thought about the long road trips.
91Quden.png
"And you're not bitter about that at all," Dean said dryly. "You're a car, cars get sold." Granted, he would never sell the Impala, but most people didn't get as attached to their cars as he got to his, so that didn't count. "So you were just going to pretend to be a car indefinitely? Never tell us that you're not what you're pretending to be?"

@pbg146
"And you're not bitter about that at all," Dean said dryly. "You're a car, cars get sold." Granted, he would never sell the Impala, but most people didn't get as attached to their cars as he got to his, so that didn't count. "So you were just going to pretend to be a car indefinitely? Never tell us that you're not what you're pretending to be?"

@pbg146
"But I'm not just any car. You've even said yourself that I'm special." Bandit said and shifted again, looking at the floor. "I was going to tell John...the night Mary died." she spoke softly and then went silent for a few minutes. "After that it just didn't seem important anymore."

@beargirl1393
"But I'm not just any car. You've even said yourself that I'm special." Bandit said and shifted again, looking at the floor. "I was going to tell John...the night Mary died." she spoke softly and then went silent for a few minutes. "After that it just didn't seem important anymore."

@beargirl1393
91Quden.png
"You're a car, end of story." A classic, probably one of the best models of car ever made, in his opinon, but not a lot of people shared Dean's opinion on cars. "Oh, yeah, because there was not any point since that night when we would have needed to know about this."

@pbg146
"You're a car, end of story." A classic, probably one of the best models of car ever made, in his opinon, but not a lot of people shared Dean's opinion on cars. "Oh, yeah, because there was not any point since that night when we would have needed to know about this."

@pbg146
Bandit glared at him."I'm not just a car."she grumbled. "And when you you have liked to have known? And would you have reacted any differently than you are now?!" she raised her voice a bit, still glaring at him.

@beargirl1393
Bandit glared at him."I'm not just a car."she grumbled. "And when you you have liked to have known? And would you have reacted any differently than you are now?!" she raised her voice a bit, still glaring at him.

@beargirl1393
91Quden.png
"Yeah, I would have, because I wouldn't have been betrayed by my damn car!" Dean snapped, tying off the stitches he'd just put in. And for all intents and purposes, you /are/ just a car. You want to pretend to be a car, you get treated like a car."

@pbg146
"Yeah, I would have, because I wouldn't have been betrayed by my damn car!" Dean snapped, tying off the stitches he'd just put in. And for all intents and purposes, you /are/ just a car. You want to pretend to be a car, you get treated like a car."

@pbg146
@beargirl1393

"I didn't betray you, I-" she stopped and tensed. This wasn't how she'd wanted this to go. "Fine." she muttered and her holoform disappeared. If he was just gonna treat her like a car, than so be it. He treated her the best out of all her owners and really had no problems with that.
@beargirl1393

"I didn't betray you, I-" she stopped and tensed. This wasn't how she'd wanted this to go. "Fine." she muttered and her holoform disappeared. If he was just gonna treat her like a car, than so be it. He treated her the best out of all her owners and really had no problems with that.
91Quden.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16