Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Supernatural/Transformers Rp- Private
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Dean rolled her eyes. "No, apparently you are. I meant that I wouldn't have done any of it /in the car/. Not that I would have done it, I wouldn't have done it in the car."
@pbg146
Dean rolled her eyes. "No, apparently you are. I meant that I wouldn't have done any of it /in the car/. Not that I would have done it, I wouldn't have done it in the car."
@pbg146
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393

"Ooh!"Bandit said, a bit embarrassed it to her that long to understand what he meant. "I did stop carrying after a while. I still really don't care what you do, I just don't want you dead."
@beargirl1393

"Ooh!"Bandit said, a bit embarrassed it to her that long to understand what he meant. "I did stop carrying after a while. I still really don't care what you do, I just don't want you dead."
91Quden.png
"Yeah, well some of us care about our privacy," Dean muttered. "And going back to the motel or whatever instead of staying in the car wouldn't have killed me. Death by sexual frustration hasn't happened yet."

@pbg146
"Yeah, well some of us care about our privacy," Dean muttered. "And going back to the motel or whatever instead of staying in the car wouldn't have killed me. Death by sexual frustration hasn't happened yet."

@pbg146
@beargirl1393

Bandit chuckled. "No it wouldn't have." she sighed softly."I'm sorry for not telling you before now."
@beargirl1393

Bandit chuckled. "No it wouldn't have." she sighed softly."I'm sorry for not telling you before now."
91Quden.png
Dean smirked. "Well, if it wasn't you, I'd be vampire food, so maybe we can call it even. This time."
@pbg146
Dean smirked. "Well, if it wasn't you, I'd be vampire food, so maybe we can call it even. This time."
@pbg146
Bandit chuckled and nodded. "Sounds fair enough." she was silent for a moment. "What are you going to do about the vampires?"

@beargirl1393
Bandit chuckled and nodded. "Sounds fair enough." she was silent for a moment. "What are you going to do about the vampires?"

@beargirl1393
91Quden.png
"Rest up tonight and go back tomorrow," Dean said simply. There wasn't any point in going back tonight, they wouldn't be getting back until almost sunrise, if they came back at all. He'd go tomorrow.

@pbg146
"Rest up tonight and go back tomorrow," Dean said simply. There wasn't any point in going back tonight, they wouldn't be getting back until almost sunrise, if they came back at all. He'd go tomorrow.

@pbg146
Bandit nodded. "You really think they'll be coming back?"

@beargirl1393
Bandit nodded. "You really think they'll be coming back?"

@beargirl1393
91Quden.png
"They had a good set up there, they'll go back," Dean replied. "Even if they don't stay, they'll leave tracks."
@pbg146
"They had a good set up there, they'll go back," Dean replied. "Even if they don't stay, they'll leave tracks."
@pbg146
"That's true. Vampires are rather messy at time." She thought for a moment before looking back up at him. "Are you going to be ok?"

@beargirl1393
"That's true. Vampires are rather messy at time." She thought for a moment before looking back up at him. "Are you going to be ok?"

@beargirl1393
91Quden.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16