Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed RP--Thorns and Tempests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Almost immediately, the smile upon Korra's face vanished and her wings stiffened. The mention of Polish struck her like a blow to the chest.
"Polish... I regret ever birthing you to such a horrible father..." she murmured quietly with a sorrowful glance toward her son. It was clear his bitterness would not subside after the remark was made, yet it was still quite worth saying. If she had known what a horrible father the drake was, she never would have had hatchlings with him. She shook her head, then sighed.
"If only I had known how cruel he could be."

@FalsePharisees
Almost immediately, the smile upon Korra's face vanished and her wings stiffened. The mention of Polish struck her like a blow to the chest.
"Polish... I regret ever birthing you to such a horrible father..." she murmured quietly with a sorrowful glance toward her son. It was clear his bitterness would not subside after the remark was made, yet it was still quite worth saying. If she had known what a horrible father the drake was, she never would have had hatchlings with him. She shook her head, then sighed.
"If only I had known how cruel he could be."

@FalsePharisees
"How would you know, you're just as horrible as he is!", Hayato snapped, lowering to the ground with a snarl. "You forgot about me all these years and you only paid attention when you found your sister! Even then you only cared about her and not your own child! You probably wouldn't even notice if i fell victim to the famine! All you care about, is ogling over Setheon!", he hissed, his tail lashing to and fro

@UndeadBeta
"How would you know, you're just as horrible as he is!", Hayato snapped, lowering to the ground with a snarl. "You forgot about me all these years and you only paid attention when you found your sister! Even then you only cared about her and not your own child! You probably wouldn't even notice if i fell victim to the famine! All you care about, is ogling over Setheon!", he hissed, his tail lashing to and fro

@UndeadBeta
Suddenly, she shot up, her eyes wide behind her bone mask. She was taken completely aback by the sudden snarling and snapping. She took a bit, however slowly, it all settled in, as well as a spark of rage. His comment of her affection toward Setheon was what had startled her most; it was in her deepest hope that the Guardian had missed that part of the speech.
"How could I forget my own hatchling!" she snapped, "You've no idea what I go through at times not to worry about you! Have you any idea how well I keep up on your whereabouts? Even your mate knows how much I care for you--she informs me of everything! I never forgot about you, Hayato!"

@FalsePharisees
Suddenly, she shot up, her eyes wide behind her bone mask. She was taken completely aback by the sudden snarling and snapping. She took a bit, however slowly, it all settled in, as well as a spark of rage. His comment of her affection toward Setheon was what had startled her most; it was in her deepest hope that the Guardian had missed that part of the speech.
"How could I forget my own hatchling!" she snapped, "You've no idea what I go through at times not to worry about you! Have you any idea how well I keep up on your whereabouts? Even your mate knows how much I care for you--she informs me of everything! I never forgot about you, Hayato!"

@FalsePharisees
"Then why did you never come back for me?! Why did you never once think to come bring me back?! Was it Polish's idea to keep me here?! Or was it your idea to leave me here in the first place?! You say you care but I'm just another pawn on the board of your conquest!", he snarled, dragging his claws along the ground, as if readying to attack. There was nothing Setheon could do to stop this argument, for Hayato needed to lift the weight off his shoulders. He had heard Hayato's comment about Korra obsessing over him, which shocked him.

@UndeadBeta
"Then why did you never come back for me?! Why did you never once think to come bring me back?! Was it Polish's idea to keep me here?! Or was it your idea to leave me here in the first place?! You say you care but I'm just another pawn on the board of your conquest!", he snarled, dragging his claws along the ground, as if readying to attack. There was nothing Setheon could do to stop this argument, for Hayato needed to lift the weight off his shoulders. He had heard Hayato's comment about Korra obsessing over him, which shocked him.

@UndeadBeta
Her back arched and her body lowered into an attack stance, a snarl curling her lips. "I had no say! I could never bring you back once you were gone... Not seeing how Polish has treated your brother!"
Her claws dug into the earth, and her eyes gleamed angrily. His comments were painful blows to her heart that struck her with every word. To hear such atrocious thoughts coming from her own son, who she wanted only to be safe and happy... It was all too much. A low growl rumbled in her throat, and her tail lashed, scratching against the ground. Her eyes were locked on the smoky Mirror.
"I'm only trying to protect you from your father!"

@FalsePharisees
Her back arched and her body lowered into an attack stance, a snarl curling her lips. "I had no say! I could never bring you back once you were gone... Not seeing how Polish has treated your brother!"
Her claws dug into the earth, and her eyes gleamed angrily. His comments were painful blows to her heart that struck her with every word. To hear such atrocious thoughts coming from her own son, who she wanted only to be safe and happy... It was all too much. A low growl rumbled in her throat, and her tail lashed, scratching against the ground. Her eyes were locked on the smoky Mirror.
"I'm only trying to protect you from your father!"

@FalsePharisees
"Some so-called protection! I've seen him at the trading post and marketplaces and he doesn't even look at me so you might as well just stop while you're behind!", he snarled, snapping his jaws at her. It was evident he was looking for fight, for his red eyes burned with hatred for his mother. Though it was morning, the sky seemed to darken as the two Mirrors fought.

@UndeadBeta
"Some so-called protection! I've seen him at the trading post and marketplaces and he doesn't even look at me so you might as well just stop while you're behind!", he snarled, snapping his jaws at her. It was evident he was looking for fight, for his red eyes burned with hatred for his mother. Though it was morning, the sky seemed to darken as the two Mirrors fought.

@UndeadBeta
"I could never live with letting another innocent son of mine suffer under that mad drake... Your bother has scars from your horrible father!" she shouted. Her anger was growing slowly, threatening to take the best of her, even against her own son.
"I'm keepin you away from him. If you still lived now with us--I would hate to think how you would be faring. You had better be grateful that I care enough to let you live away from him!"
She lashed her tail once again, then unfurled her great denim wings.

@FalsePharisees
"I could never live with letting another innocent son of mine suffer under that mad drake... Your bother has scars from your horrible father!" she shouted. Her anger was growing slowly, threatening to take the best of her, even against her own son.
"I'm keepin you away from him. If you still lived now with us--I would hate to think how you would be faring. You had better be grateful that I care enough to let you live away from him!"
She lashed her tail once again, then unfurled her great denim wings.

@FalsePharisees
"if he's such a horrible drake, why don't you get rid of him? Oh that's right, you're too afraid of him to do anything about it! If Lonamia had treated our hatchlings that way I would've left her in a heartbeat, Though we'll never know because my hatchlings are dead! She never told you that did she?! Why should you care anyways, you never were much of a mother!", Hayato screeched, slamming his tail against a nearby boulder.

@UndeadBeta
"if he's such a horrible drake, why don't you get rid of him? Oh that's right, you're too afraid of him to do anything about it! If Lonamia had treated our hatchlings that way I would've left her in a heartbeat, Though we'll never know because my hatchlings are dead! She never told you that did she?! Why should you care anyways, you never were much of a mother!", Hayato screeched, slamming his tail against a nearby boulder.

@UndeadBeta
"She never told me because she was blinded by grief and sadness!" she snapped in return, slamming her clawed foot against the earth, spraying up flecks of dirt. She shook her head furiously, lip curling in a furious snarl, forcing her anger down. it was bubbling up inside of her like an alchemist's cauldron, threatening to spill over.
"Yes, I'm afraid... I'm afraid for you! I'm afraid for you during the famine, during wars, anytime--but you're too blinded by your relentless hate for me to see any of that!"
Her voice echoed through the trees, causing birds to lift into the air with panicked screeching. Her great wings snapped open and her tail slammed against the ground.
"I'm your mother! Listen to me!!!"

@FalsePharisees
"She never told me because she was blinded by grief and sadness!" she snapped in return, slamming her clawed foot against the earth, spraying up flecks of dirt. She shook her head furiously, lip curling in a furious snarl, forcing her anger down. it was bubbling up inside of her like an alchemist's cauldron, threatening to spill over.
"Yes, I'm afraid... I'm afraid for you! I'm afraid for you during the famine, during wars, anytime--but you're too blinded by your relentless hate for me to see any of that!"
Her voice echoed through the trees, causing birds to lift into the air with panicked screeching. Her great wings snapped open and her tail slammed against the ground.
"I'm your mother! Listen to me!!!"

@FalsePharisees
"How dare you call yourself my mother! Zoeya was more of a mother to me and she was killed by a harpy assassin! You were never a mother to me! Not once have you ever crossed my mind as mother! You are nothing more than an enemy to me!", he snapped at her, violently unfolding his wings

@UndeadBeta
"How dare you call yourself my mother! Zoeya was more of a mother to me and she was killed by a harpy assassin! You were never a mother to me! Not once have you ever crossed my mind as mother! You are nothing more than an enemy to me!", he snapped at her, violently unfolding his wings

@UndeadBeta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15