Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed RP--Thorns and Tempests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
The morning was warmer, much to the pleasure of the two traveling. Beside the head of Korra was a flitting Fae dragon the color of a purple sunset, with beautiful orange and brown-striped peregrine wings and rippling royal scales. Her bright red eyes glinted in the warm sunlight.
"The hatchling--it is the daughter of Kaiyo and Kasai, correct?" asked the Fae. The Mirror beside her merely nodded in silence.
"I will teach her well... She will be safe under my wing, I can assure you."
"That is all well, Byera," said the Mirror in a soft tone. Her mind was astray, wondering of her next encounter with Setheon. There was silence between the two for what stretched on to several minutes, before at last two drakes had come into view. The ever familiar form of the towering, bone-crowned Gaurdian stood beside another Mirror, whose smokey scales caught the morning sunlight. Her heart sank at the sight of him--her very son, whom had been abandoned without her will.

@FalsePharisees
The morning was warmer, much to the pleasure of the two traveling. Beside the head of Korra was a flitting Fae dragon the color of a purple sunset, with beautiful orange and brown-striped peregrine wings and rippling royal scales. Her bright red eyes glinted in the warm sunlight.
"The hatchling--it is the daughter of Kaiyo and Kasai, correct?" asked the Fae. The Mirror beside her merely nodded in silence.
"I will teach her well... She will be safe under my wing, I can assure you."
"That is all well, Byera," said the Mirror in a soft tone. Her mind was astray, wondering of her next encounter with Setheon. There was silence between the two for what stretched on to several minutes, before at last two drakes had come into view. The ever familiar form of the towering, bone-crowned Gaurdian stood beside another Mirror, whose smokey scales caught the morning sunlight. Her heart sank at the sight of him--her very son, whom had been abandoned without her will.

@FalsePharisees
The sleek Mirror caught sight of his mother and Byera before Setheon, and he folded his ears back with a quiet snarl escaping his throat.

"They're here your majesty.", Hayato said under his breath.

"I can see that Hayato. Just remember to keep your opinions to yourself for now.", Setheon replied, catching the snarl that Hayato let out. He lifted his wing up and nudged the hatchling forwards with his tail.

@UndeadBeta
The sleek Mirror caught sight of his mother and Byera before Setheon, and he folded his ears back with a quiet snarl escaping his throat.

"They're here your majesty.", Hayato said under his breath.

"I can see that Hayato. Just remember to keep your opinions to yourself for now.", Setheon replied, catching the snarl that Hayato let out. He lifted his wing up and nudged the hatchling forwards with his tail.

@UndeadBeta
The hatchling let out a small squeak of defiance when nudged forth, yet did not argue against it. Her paws scrambled forth a couple of inches from Setheon's shielding wing. The sleek obsidian Mirror stalked forth, her Fae healer now perched upon her bone helmet, an eager look flickering in her eyes.
"Ah, is this the hatchling?" she asked, her neck craning downward to let Byera off. Eagerly she flitted toward the young hatchling. Still, she was hardly bigger than the gem-adorned Guardian, who drew away and then gently lifted a paw to inspect the green wrappings and staff that covered the Fae.
"A beautiful one indeed. Her parents must be proud to have birthed such a wonderful young hatchling!" Byera cooed.

@FalsePharisees
The hatchling let out a small squeak of defiance when nudged forth, yet did not argue against it. Her paws scrambled forth a couple of inches from Setheon's shielding wing. The sleek obsidian Mirror stalked forth, her Fae healer now perched upon her bone helmet, an eager look flickering in her eyes.
"Ah, is this the hatchling?" she asked, her neck craning downward to let Byera off. Eagerly she flitted toward the young hatchling. Still, she was hardly bigger than the gem-adorned Guardian, who drew away and then gently lifted a paw to inspect the green wrappings and staff that covered the Fae.
"A beautiful one indeed. Her parents must be proud to have birthed such a wonderful young hatchling!" Byera cooed.

@FalsePharisees
"They are very proud but worried that she won't survive the winter.", Hayato said to the Fae, not making eye contact with his mother. "They both agreed that it would be best for her to be put in your care, seeing as our healer has vanished."

@UndeadBeta
"They are very proud but worried that she won't survive the winter.", Hayato said to the Fae, not making eye contact with his mother. "They both agreed that it would be best for her to be put in your care, seeing as our healer has vanished."

@UndeadBeta
"She will be safe with me," said Byera, her red eyes twinkling in the light. She was indeed a beautiful young Fae. Korra grinned softly, then directed her gaze toward Setheon. Deep inside, she feared speaking to her son. His bitterness was evident.
"My Clan has been strong this winter. We have plenty enough food to feed her until the winter is over. She will thrive."

@FalsePharisees
"She will be safe with me," said Byera, her red eyes twinkling in the light. She was indeed a beautiful young Fae. Korra grinned softly, then directed her gaze toward Setheon. Deep inside, she feared speaking to her son. His bitterness was evident.
"My Clan has been strong this winter. We have plenty enough food to feed her until the winter is over. She will thrive."

@FalsePharisees
"I would surely hope that's true. For the hatchling's sake and yours.", Hayato said bitterly. This comment resulted in Setheon hitting the Mirror with the edge of his wing.
"Silence Hayato, your mother and Byera are doing our clan a great kindness, and you would be wise to remember that.", Setheon said with a slight hiss towards Hayato.

@UndeadBeta
"I would surely hope that's true. For the hatchling's sake and yours.", Hayato said bitterly. This comment resulted in Setheon hitting the Mirror with the edge of his wing.
"Silence Hayato, your mother and Byera are doing our clan a great kindness, and you would be wise to remember that.", Setheon said with a slight hiss towards Hayato.

@UndeadBeta
"Hayato, I do hope you are getting along well in your Clan," Korra chided, her voice soft and sincere. It was a futile attempt to make conversation with her son. She received no response, however didn't mind the silence coming from him. Korra clicked her tongue gently to the hatchling, and craned her neck downward to see her. The small hatchling's wings were folded unevenly across her back, coated with beautiful golden gems, and her red eyes were wide and curious. Her dark scales caught the sunlight and reflected it gently onto the ground. The hatchling took comfort in the soft, motherly clicking and slowly rose unto her feet, her frilled neck lifting her head.

@FalsePharisees
"Hayato, I do hope you are getting along well in your Clan," Korra chided, her voice soft and sincere. It was a futile attempt to make conversation with her son. She received no response, however didn't mind the silence coming from him. Korra clicked her tongue gently to the hatchling, and craned her neck downward to see her. The small hatchling's wings were folded unevenly across her back, coated with beautiful golden gems, and her red eyes were wide and curious. Her dark scales caught the sunlight and reflected it gently onto the ground. The hatchling took comfort in the soft, motherly clicking and slowly rose unto her feet, her frilled neck lifting her head.

@FalsePharisees
Hayato simply turned his head from his mother in response to her question. Setheon kept his eyes locked on the hatchling, occasionally glancing up at Korra to admire her natural motherly instinct. Even Hayato was impressed with his mother, though he would dare not let it show. He wondered if thats how she would have treated him, had his father not stolen away that night. He shook his head at the thought, 'She's putting a front up to impress Setheon..', he thought, his mind slowly wandering from the events at hand.

@UndeadBeta
Hayato simply turned his head from his mother in response to her question. Setheon kept his eyes locked on the hatchling, occasionally glancing up at Korra to admire her natural motherly instinct. Even Hayato was impressed with his mother, though he would dare not let it show. He wondered if thats how she would have treated him, had his father not stolen away that night. He shook his head at the thought, 'She's putting a front up to impress Setheon..', he thought, his mind slowly wandering from the events at hand.

@UndeadBeta
A soft smile curled her lips as she rested her snout upon the hatchling's forehead.
"You will be safe with us now, young one," she said in a low, rumbling voice. For the moment, it had slipped her mind completely that Setheon was watching her motherly display. At the thought, she flushed, and wondered if she was embarrassing herself. Then, another thought clicked into her mind.
"I cannot raise the hatchling myself," she announced. Byera swiftly lifted her head in response, then offered,
"I will raise her."

@FalsePharisees
A soft smile curled her lips as she rested her snout upon the hatchling's forehead.
"You will be safe with us now, young one," she said in a low, rumbling voice. For the moment, it had slipped her mind completely that Setheon was watching her motherly display. At the thought, she flushed, and wondered if she was embarrassing herself. Then, another thought clicked into her mind.
"I cannot raise the hatchling myself," she announced. Byera swiftly lifted her head in response, then offered,
"I will raise her."

@FalsePharisees
"Let us hope that she does not mistake you for food, healer..", Hayato said quietly, his mind still wandering. "Let us also hope whoever she takes to as a father is a better caretaker than Polish..", he mentioned, suddenly realizing his error when Setheon smacked his tail against the back of Hayato's skull with a deep growl of disappointment.

@UndeadBeta
"Let us hope that she does not mistake you for food, healer..", Hayato said quietly, his mind still wandering. "Let us also hope whoever she takes to as a father is a better caretaker than Polish..", he mentioned, suddenly realizing his error when Setheon smacked his tail against the back of Hayato's skull with a deep growl of disappointment.

@UndeadBeta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15