Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed RP--Thorns and Tempests
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
His statement and sudden actions almost shocked her. Mere moments ago, he had nearly slaughtered her--and now he was lifting her through a ripping windstorm. She clambered to her feet, her hind legs straining, and trudged after him. Deafening wind roared in her ears and debris battered at her scales.
"My Clan--!" she began, but was cut off by an abrupt tug on her neck, which pulled her forth and assisted her movements. Her wings were folded tight against her sides, sticky with crimson blood. She trailed and then forgot what she was to say. It no longer mattered.

@FalsePharisees
His statement and sudden actions almost shocked her. Mere moments ago, he had nearly slaughtered her--and now he was lifting her through a ripping windstorm. She clambered to her feet, her hind legs straining, and trudged after him. Deafening wind roared in her ears and debris battered at her scales.
"My Clan--!" she began, but was cut off by an abrupt tug on her neck, which pulled her forth and assisted her movements. Her wings were folded tight against her sides, sticky with crimson blood. She trailed and then forgot what she was to say. It no longer mattered.

@FalsePharisees
An ear piercing screech could be heard as the sky erupted in bolts of lightning, signaling the Stormcatcher's presence in the skies overhead. Fissures of lava coarsed through the ground as the Flamecaller rushed to the screaming vortex. At that moment flashes of the Elemental Deities could be seen as they raced to confront the shade, most certainly going to arrive there before Setheon. Hayato paid no attention to the Elementals, more focused on making it back to the hold in one piece. A nearby boulder was ripped from its eternal home, and thrown into the air, landing mere feet away from Hayato and Korra.

@UndeadBeta
An ear piercing screech could be heard as the sky erupted in bolts of lightning, signaling the Stormcatcher's presence in the skies overhead. Fissures of lava coarsed through the ground as the Flamecaller rushed to the screaming vortex. At that moment flashes of the Elemental Deities could be seen as they raced to confront the shade, most certainly going to arrive there before Setheon. Hayato paid no attention to the Elementals, more focused on making it back to the hold in one piece. A nearby boulder was ripped from its eternal home, and thrown into the air, landing mere feet away from Hayato and Korra.

@UndeadBeta
Korra's ears were drawn flat against her head, her eyes squinted into red slits against the wind. The trees bent at their roots, threatening to be ripped from the earth. Birds and game fled with fear and terror as the world seemed to unravel around them, crying out with each bound. Neither of the dragons paid mind to those around them. Pain seared the gashes on Korra's back as debris struck against them and caught in the exposed, bloody flesh, and her torn ankles straine to keep up with her son's forth movement. All around her were signs of the arrival of the Elementals, rushing toward the Shade--all was so immediate, it was terrifying. They trudged forth against the screaming wind that the Windsinger brought upon them, cringed away from lightning and thunder, stepped around steaming lava, for what seemed like endless hours upon hours until the hold was within sight.

@FalsePharisees
Korra's ears were drawn flat against her head, her eyes squinted into red slits against the wind. The trees bent at their roots, threatening to be ripped from the earth. Birds and game fled with fear and terror as the world seemed to unravel around them, crying out with each bound. Neither of the dragons paid mind to those around them. Pain seared the gashes on Korra's back as debris struck against them and caught in the exposed, bloody flesh, and her torn ankles straine to keep up with her son's forth movement. All around her were signs of the arrival of the Elementals, rushing toward the Shade--all was so immediate, it was terrifying. They trudged forth against the screaming wind that the Windsinger brought upon them, cringed away from lightning and thunder, stepped around steaming lava, for what seemed like endless hours upon hours until the hold was within sight.

@FalsePharisees
A large, dark, shadowy figure could be seen dashing past the Wolfthorne hold, leaving a trail of seemingly liquid shadow in her wake. The Shadowbinder had arrived, though it was unclear if she was rushing to fight, or observe. The form of another Mirror could be seen rushing towards Hayato and Korra. As it drew closer, the Mirror bore striking resemblance to Korra. The Mirror bounded close to them and instantly rushed to Korra's side.

"Sister!", the Mirror cried over the screaming , "what beast did this to you?!" She scooped Korra up by the side and assisted Hayato in bringing her inside the hold, away from the treacherous winds.

@UndeadBeta
A large, dark, shadowy figure could be seen dashing past the Wolfthorne hold, leaving a trail of seemingly liquid shadow in her wake. The Shadowbinder had arrived, though it was unclear if she was rushing to fight, or observe. The form of another Mirror could be seen rushing towards Hayato and Korra. As it drew closer, the Mirror bore striking resemblance to Korra. The Mirror bounded close to them and instantly rushed to Korra's side.

"Sister!", the Mirror cried over the screaming , "what beast did this to you?!" She scooped Korra up by the side and assisted Hayato in bringing her inside the hold, away from the treacherous winds.

@UndeadBeta
"The story may e told later," she called back, adjusting herself against her sister as she trudged forth toward the hold. Her sister's concern was comforting at the time; she had not seen the Mirror in what had felt like years, nor spoken to her, and reuniting with her once again was excellent in the time being.
"For now, we have to get out of these winds. I made it this far thanks to my dear son assisting me, yet we can't delay any longer!"

@FalsePharisees
"The story may e told later," she called back, adjusting herself against her sister as she trudged forth toward the hold. Her sister's concern was comforting at the time; she had not seen the Mirror in what had felt like years, nor spoken to her, and reuniting with her once again was excellent in the time being.
"For now, we have to get out of these winds. I made it this far thanks to my dear son assisting me, yet we can't delay any longer!"

@FalsePharisees
Hayato looked at his aunt and said, "Setheon has gone to greet him. I only pray he makes it after the Elemental's have gone. They reacted fast to Amon's return. Let us hope that he is strong enough to hold them back for now." He released his grip on Korra and called out for his mate, Lonamia, who rushed over as soon as she heard him. "Go get the bandages, she will need them. After that, we need to talk.", he said, having not forgotten that she kept tabs on him for Korra. Lonamia merely nodded in response before leaving to get the bandages for Korra's wounds.

@UndeadBeta.
Hayato looked at his aunt and said, "Setheon has gone to greet him. I only pray he makes it after the Elemental's have gone. They reacted fast to Amon's return. Let us hope that he is strong enough to hold them back for now." He released his grip on Korra and called out for his mate, Lonamia, who rushed over as soon as she heard him. "Go get the bandages, she will need them. After that, we need to talk.", he said, having not forgotten that she kept tabs on him for Korra. Lonamia merely nodded in response before leaving to get the bandages for Korra's wounds.

@UndeadBeta.
Korra was silent as the white Gaurdian strode over with powerful, quick steps, then vanished once again to get the bandages for Korra's wounds. She returned to the two Mirrors moments later, her great jaws filled with dangling bandages. Korra was allowed to lie down then, her sister at her side. Deft at her work, Lonamia began to wrap the wounds, staunching the blood and cleaning the dried blood away from the edges. Korra couldn't help but cringe at the feeling of the bandages gliding over her wound and tightening around them.
"Lonamia, thank you for your care," she tumbled in a soft voice, a faint smile curling her lips. "Hayato and I... We had a falling out before everything around us erupted into even greater turmoil. He has calmed now. I'm certain he'll listen to you much more than he ever has listened to me."

@FalsePharisees
Korra was silent as the white Gaurdian strode over with powerful, quick steps, then vanished once again to get the bandages for Korra's wounds. She returned to the two Mirrors moments later, her great jaws filled with dangling bandages. Korra was allowed to lie down then, her sister at her side. Deft at her work, Lonamia began to wrap the wounds, staunching the blood and cleaning the dried blood away from the edges. Korra couldn't help but cringe at the feeling of the bandages gliding over her wound and tightening around them.
"Lonamia, thank you for your care," she tumbled in a soft voice, a faint smile curling her lips. "Hayato and I... We had a falling out before everything around us erupted into even greater turmoil. He has calmed now. I'm certain he'll listen to you much more than he ever has listened to me."

@FalsePharisees
"There's no need to thank me, I'm glad to help. As for Hayato, he's a bit hot-headed at times, but hes managing to keep it controlled. Although I fear to think what might of happened had Amon not returned when he did..", Lonamia said quietly enough to where Hayato couldn't hear her. Korra's sister tread over to Hayato and said, "You say the Elementals are on there way to Dragonhome? This surely bodes ill for Setheon's plan.."

"I wouldn't worry Cass, if what Setheon has said is true, the Dark God can fend off the Elementals long enought to hide his presence from them.", Hayato said reassuringly.

@UndeadBeta
"There's no need to thank me, I'm glad to help. As for Hayato, he's a bit hot-headed at times, but hes managing to keep it controlled. Although I fear to think what might of happened had Amon not returned when he did..", Lonamia said quietly enough to where Hayato couldn't hear her. Korra's sister tread over to Hayato and said, "You say the Elementals are on there way to Dragonhome? This surely bodes ill for Setheon's plan.."

"I wouldn't worry Cass, if what Setheon has said is true, the Dark God can fend off the Elementals long enought to hide his presence from them.", Hayato said reassuringly.

@UndeadBeta
Not being a part of the Clan, Korra grew confused at the mention of the 'plan' Lonomia had spoken of. However, she was silent on the matter, finding it was none of her business. The speak of Setheon clicked worry back into her mind for his wellbeing. She had seen him in flight toward Dragonhome, and suddenly, he had disappeared from her sight. She wondered now how he fared so near the Elementals.
"Setheon... Will he be okay?" she asked Lonomia, fearing what should happen if she asked her son any questions. His bitterness may return and lead to yet another conflict.

@FalsePharisees
Not being a part of the Clan, Korra grew confused at the mention of the 'plan' Lonomia had spoken of. However, she was silent on the matter, finding it was none of her business. The speak of Setheon clicked worry back into her mind for his wellbeing. She had seen him in flight toward Dragonhome, and suddenly, he had disappeared from her sight. She wondered now how he fared so near the Elementals.
"Setheon... Will he be okay?" she asked Lonomia, fearing what should happen if she asked her son any questions. His bitterness may return and lead to yet another conflict.

@FalsePharisees
"My father may be strong, but he is not ignorant. He will wait till the Elementals have left before he converses with the Dark God.", Lonamia said, still tending to Korra's wounds. From the other side of the room, Kaiyo and his mate, Kasai entered the room and upon seeing Korra, began to worry.

"Is our daughter safe Korra? Did she make it away from this turmoil?", Kasai asked, padding over beside Korra.

@UndeadBeta
"My father may be strong, but he is not ignorant. He will wait till the Elementals have left before he converses with the Dark God.", Lonamia said, still tending to Korra's wounds. From the other side of the room, Kaiyo and his mate, Kasai entered the room and upon seeing Korra, began to worry.

"Is our daughter safe Korra? Did she make it away from this turmoil?", Kasai asked, padding over beside Korra.

@UndeadBeta
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15