Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed RP--Thorns and Tempests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Empathy flashed in the Mirror's eyes.
"I'm sorry for the weaker of the siblings... May he watch over his brother from the stars," said Korra with a dip of her skull-covered head. The feathers around back bobbed gracefully with each movement. "May your Clan fare well."

@FalsePharisees
Empathy flashed in the Mirror's eyes.
"I'm sorry for the weaker of the siblings... May he watch over his brother from the stars," said Korra with a dip of her skull-covered head. The feathers around back bobbed gracefully with each movement. "May your Clan fare well."

@FalsePharisees
"You have a healer in your midst, do you not? You could raise the female back to health?", he asked, concerned for the life of his general's child.

@UndeadBeta
"You have a healer in your midst, do you not? You could raise the female back to health?", he asked, concerned for the life of his general's child.

@UndeadBeta
"She has cared for many a hatchling in her lifetime; I can assure you her life will be safe in our claws," responded Korra in a soft voice, nodding her head and craning her neck toward the sky. The stars shone brilliantly above her head.
"I pray your Clan survive such an awful famine."

@FalsePharisees
"She has cared for many a hatchling in her lifetime; I can assure you her life will be safe in our claws," responded Korra in a soft voice, nodding her head and craning her neck toward the sky. The stars shone brilliantly above her head.
"I pray your Clan survive such an awful famine."

@FalsePharisees
"Thank you Korra. I will not forget this kindness, and I will have Hayato bring the hatchling over to your hold at first light.", he said with a bow of his head

@UndeadBeta
"Thank you Korra. I will not forget this kindness, and I will have Hayato bring the hatchling over to your hold at first light.", he said with a bow of his head

@UndeadBeta
The beautiful Mirror lifted a paw to her chest, then bowed her head.
"It is an honor to serve with you and care for the unfortunate of your Clan. There is no need to thank me for common courtesy," said she with a grin upon her lips.

@FalsePharisees
The beautiful Mirror lifted a paw to her chest, then bowed her head.
"It is an honor to serve with you and care for the unfortunate of your Clan. There is no need to thank me for common courtesy," said she with a grin upon her lips.

@FalsePharisees
"But I must, you have been so generous to my clan and myself. I am not sure how I will be able to repay this kindness.", Setheon said with a slight shake of his wings.

@UndeadBeta
"But I must, you have been so generous to my clan and myself. I am not sure how I will be able to repay this kindness.", Setheon said with a slight shake of his wings.

@UndeadBeta
"Ah, no need to! This is but an act of kindness that needs no payment," she responded with a gracious nod. Her wings unfurled, exposing her body to the chilling cold air, causing her to suppress a shudder. Her obsidian scales scratched against the stone as she rose to her feet.
"I will greet you at the dawn's light tomorrow morn," she added, before turning, and pounding into the air with a great bound and two powerful strokes of her wings.

@FalsePharisees
"Ah, no need to! This is but an act of kindness that needs no payment," she responded with a gracious nod. Her wings unfurled, exposing her body to the chilling cold air, causing her to suppress a shudder. Her obsidian scales scratched against the stone as she rose to her feet.
"I will greet you at the dawn's light tomorrow morn," she added, before turning, and pounding into the air with a great bound and two powerful strokes of her wings.

@FalsePharisees
The sight of Korra unfurling her wings and taking to the sky caused Setheon's heart to roll over in his chest.
"Until tomorrow my love..", he said, the affection for the Tempest's leader now blatantly obvious now that she has left.

@UndeadBeta
The sight of Korra unfurling her wings and taking to the sky caused Setheon's heart to roll over in his chest.
"Until tomorrow my love..", he said, the affection for the Tempest's leader now blatantly obvious now that she has left.

@UndeadBeta
The very thought of leaving the great Wolfthorne Clan's leader was disheartening; however it was something that could not be avoided. The image of him flashed back within her mind as she soared away, causing her mind to whirl with dreamy thoughts until she realized she had returned to her home and landed upon the ground. Shuddering one last time in the cold, she patted back to her den, and curled into a warm, soft sleep.

@FalsePharisees
The very thought of leaving the great Wolfthorne Clan's leader was disheartening; however it was something that could not be avoided. The image of him flashed back within her mind as she soared away, causing her mind to whirl with dreamy thoughts until she realized she had returned to her home and landed upon the ground. Shuddering one last time in the cold, she patted back to her den, and curled into a warm, soft sleep.

@FalsePharisees
-the next morning-

The wind blew through the air with a harsh cold on its edge. Two drakes stood on the ridge, awaiting the Tempest's healer to arrive. The smaller if the drakes sat with an impatient look.

"How long until they get here your majesty.", said the drake, a mirror with a smokey look to his scales, said.
"Patience Hayato. Your mother and Byera will be here soon enough. I expect you to keep your mouth shut about your father when speaking to Korra. The last thing we need is for her to be annoyed, you and her are already on ill terms.", Setheon, having returned to oversee the hatchling resting under his wings be sent to safety.

@UndeadBeta
-the next morning-

The wind blew through the air with a harsh cold on its edge. Two drakes stood on the ridge, awaiting the Tempest's healer to arrive. The smaller if the drakes sat with an impatient look.

"How long until they get here your majesty.", said the drake, a mirror with a smokey look to his scales, said.
"Patience Hayato. Your mother and Byera will be here soon enough. I expect you to keep your mouth shut about your father when speaking to Korra. The last thing we need is for her to be annoyed, you and her are already on ill terms.", Setheon, having returned to oversee the hatchling resting under his wings be sent to safety.

@UndeadBeta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15