Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
@SocialBookWorm ((YASSS I was gonna message you to see if you were alive. Did you graduate?))

Lynne giggle and nodded. "Alright."

Zeza shrugged. "That's nearly impossible to do without actually talking to them. It's very possible the soul is corrupt and has no memory of where it came from, it just knows it's to do it's mater's bidding."
@SocialBookWorm ((YASSS I was gonna message you to see if you were alive. Did you graduate?))

Lynne giggle and nodded. "Alright."

Zeza shrugged. "That's nearly impossible to do without actually talking to them. It's very possible the soul is corrupt and has no memory of where it came from, it just knows it's to do it's mater's bidding."
91Quden.png
@pbg146 ((I did! And now I have more time!))

Joan finished tying her horse's reigns and grinned at Lynne, "Ready to have an adventure Prim?"

"And we have no way of knowing which it is," Vincent muttered, mostly to himself.
@pbg146 ((I did! And now I have more time!))

Joan finished tying her horse's reigns and grinned at Lynne, "Ready to have an adventure Prim?"

"And we have no way of knowing which it is," Vincent muttered, mostly to himself.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm ((YAY!!!! That's so exciting!!!))

Lynne tied her horse next to Joan's, though her knot was very loose and wouldn't hold for very long. She patted her horse's neck and nodded, smiling softly. "I am!"

Zeza shook her head,shifting a bit and turning to walk away from the training grounds. "Not entirely. It'd involve more favors and probably a lot of time we don't have. What we're doing now is about all we can do."
@SocialBookWorm ((YAY!!!! That's so exciting!!!))

Lynne tied her horse next to Joan's, though her knot was very loose and wouldn't hold for very long. She patted her horse's neck and nodded, smiling softly. "I am!"

Zeza shook her head,shifting a bit and turning to walk away from the training grounds. "Not entirely. It'd involve more favors and probably a lot of time we don't have. What we're doing now is about all we can do."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan held the door to the inn open for Lynne, and glanced around the brightly lit inn. There were several tables in the back corner with several people sitting at them, and a young girl sweeping the floor looked up at them.

"Mom!' she yelled. "More customers!"

Vincent nodded, and hesitated, not sure if he should leave to go back to Lynne and Joan quite yet.
@pbg146

Joan held the door to the inn open for Lynne, and glanced around the brightly lit inn. There were several tables in the back corner with several people sitting at them, and a young girl sweeping the floor looked up at them.

"Mom!' she yelled. "More customers!"

Vincent nodded, and hesitated, not sure if he should leave to go back to Lynne and Joan quite yet.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne walked in and blinked a few times. Most inns she went to weren't this brightly lit and it surprised her that this one was. She smiled at the girl and then looked around. It was still hard to tell what was what, but she could at least tell there were people there.

"You could stick around here today. I doubt they'll be moving on anytime soon."Zeza smiled.
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne walked in and blinked a few times. Most inns she went to weren't this brightly lit and it surprised her that this one was. She smiled at the girl and then looked around. It was still hard to tell what was what, but she could at least tell there were people there.

"You could stick around here today. I doubt they'll be moving on anytime soon."Zeza smiled.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

A large built woman came down from the upper levels, glancing at the two women. Her black hair was tied up messily in a high ponytail, and her apron was stained with grease and dust.

"What can I do for ya?" she asked.

"Just looking for a place to stay while I check up on old friends," Joan replied cheerfully.

The woman squinted at the demon, "Bellamy? Joan Bellamy is that you?"

Joan grinned at the woman. "You're grandmother still buried in the same place?"

Vincent smirked, "Knowing Joan, they'll end up getting side tracked."
@pbg146

A large built woman came down from the upper levels, glancing at the two women. Her black hair was tied up messily in a high ponytail, and her apron was stained with grease and dust.

"What can I do for ya?" she asked.

"Just looking for a place to stay while I check up on old friends," Joan replied cheerfully.

The woman squinted at the demon, "Bellamy? Joan Bellamy is that you?"

Joan grinned at the woman. "You're grandmother still buried in the same place?"

Vincent smirked, "Knowing Joan, they'll end up getting side tracked."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne blinked in surprise, she didn't think the woman would've recognized Joan. She didn't say anything and let the women talk.

Zeza chuckled. "That wouldn't surprise me. She seems like the easily distracted type."
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne blinked in surprise, she didn't think the woman would've recognized Joan. She didn't say anything and let the women talk.

Zeza chuckled. "That wouldn't surprise me. She seems like the easily distracted type."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

The woman scoffed, "Course she is. Though her spirit is still haunting the old ruins. Ruins that should I remind you, were your fault. We stop by every week to give an offering and all she ever talks about 's you."

Joan laughed out loud, "Sound like Anaya all right."

"Oh so easily," Vincent muttered. "She got banned from visiting me because of it."
@pbg146

The woman scoffed, "Course she is. Though her spirit is still haunting the old ruins. Ruins that should I remind you, were your fault. We stop by every week to give an offering and all she ever talks about 's you."

Joan laughed out loud, "Sound like Anaya all right."

"Oh so easily," Vincent muttered. "She got banned from visiting me because of it."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

"Ruins?"Lynne asked softly, looking at the woman and then at Joan.

Zeza blinked."Really? That wounds like a fun story."
@SocialBookWorm

"Ruins?"Lynne asked softly, looking at the woman and then at Joan.

Zeza blinked."Really? That wounds like a fun story."
91Quden.png
@pbg146 ((*Sheepishly pings you* Ummmm? I live? Sorry for taking so long! I took a job as a camp counselor and left civilization for seven weeks. But I'm back if you want to continue?))
@pbg146 ((*Sheepishly pings you* Ummmm? I live? Sorry for taking so long! I took a job as a camp counselor and left civilization for seven weeks. But I'm back if you want to continue?))
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90