Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
@pbg146

Joan remained loose, though she wasn't relaxed. She would react better if she wasn't tense though. She knew that there was an inn nearby that they could stay at, but since it had been over a decade since she had been here last, she wasn't sure if it was still there.

Vincent nodded, "We just reached the nearest thieves den."
@pbg146

Joan remained loose, though she wasn't relaxed. She would react better if she wasn't tense though. She knew that there was an inn nearby that they could stay at, but since it had been over a decade since she had been here last, she wasn't sure if it was still there.

Vincent nodded, "We just reached the nearest thieves den."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne was following Joan. She wasn't able to read any of the signs and was relying on Joan to find an inn.

Zeza nodded slowly. "Which one?"
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne was following Joan. She wasn't able to read any of the signs and was relying on Joan to find an inn.

Zeza nodded slowly. "Which one?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan let out a relieved breath when she found the inn. It was old and a little run down, but it was still there, and hopefully still run by the same family. She nudged her horse in that direction.

Vincent shook his head, "Don't remember the town's mane, but it has the neutral ground, an inn by the name of The Hydra."
@pbg146

Joan let out a relieved breath when she found the inn. It was old and a little run down, but it was still there, and hopefully still run by the same family. She nudged her horse in that direction.

Vincent shook his head, "Don't remember the town's mane, but it has the neutral ground, an inn by the name of The Hydra."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nudged her horse to follow Joan. Everything was a blur of brown with the occasional bit of color. This made her a bit anxious, but she wasn't letting it show.

Zeza nodded again. "I think I know which one you're talking about. How close are you to finding Joseph?"
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nudged her horse to follow Joan. Everything was a blur of brown with the occasional bit of color. This made her a bit anxious, but she wasn't letting it show.

Zeza nodded again. "I think I know which one you're talking about. How close are you to finding Joseph?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan got off her horse, and led it towards the stable that was right next to the inn. "If this place is still run by the same family that it used to be, we should be fine. I grew up with their grandmother's mother."

"Lynne said that he was on the move, but the town we're at is definitely somewhere he's been," Vincent said.
@pbg146

Joan got off her horse, and led it towards the stable that was right next to the inn. "If this place is still run by the same family that it used to be, we should be fine. I grew up with their grandmother's mother."

"Lynne said that he was on the move, but the town we're at is definitely somewhere he's been," Vincent said.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne dismounted and followed Joan, nodded. "That's good to know. This will be a good place to get gossip from too. Maybe we can figure out what Joseph is up to and get ahead of him."

"That doesn't surprise me. He's probably off to another theif town. Be careful out there. Andrew's been busy with hawks today, which always concerns me in situations like this." Zeza said, crossing her arms over her chest.
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne dismounted and followed Joan, nodded. "That's good to know. This will be a good place to get gossip from too. Maybe we can figure out what Joseph is up to and get ahead of him."

"That doesn't surprise me. He's probably off to another theif town. Be careful out there. Andrew's been busy with hawks today, which always concerns me in situations like this." Zeza said, crossing her arms over her chest.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan nodded, "Sounds like a plan. It'll be good to catch up with the family as well."

"Do you have an idea of what Joseph could be doing?" Vincent asked, not quite wanting to leave yet.
@pbg146

Joan nodded, "Sounds like a plan. It'll be good to catch up with the family as well."

"Do you have an idea of what Joseph could be doing?" Vincent asked, not quite wanting to leave yet.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

"Will they still remember you after all this time?"Lynne was a bit surprised by what Joan had said. She didn't think the family would remember Joan.

Zeza shook her head. "Probably the bidding of whoever put the soul in his body. Or he's finishing up business the soul wasn't able to in its original body."
@SocialBookWorm

"Will they still remember you after all this time?"Lynne was a bit surprised by what Joan had said. She didn't think the family would remember Joan.

Zeza shook her head. "Probably the bidding of whoever put the soul in his body. Or he's finishing up business the soul wasn't able to in its original body."
91Quden.png
@SocialBookWorm ((Are you still alive?))
@SocialBookWorm ((Are you still alive?))
91Quden.png
@pbg146 ((I live! Super sorry about the huuuuge delay high school got a little crazy around graduation. XP))

"No idea!" Joan said cheerfully. "We'll find out."

Vin cocked his head to the side, "Should we be trying to find out who the soul used to be?"

@pbg146 ((I live! Super sorry about the huuuuge delay high school got a little crazy around graduation. XP))

"No idea!" Joan said cheerfully. "We'll find out."

Vin cocked his head to the side, "Should we be trying to find out who the soul used to be?"

c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90