Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with HermiTheHusky
1 2 3 4
@HermiTheHusky

Pepper stopped halfway into the clearing that was Rodin's yard and pun around, wings flaring out.

Rodin nodded. "Always start with a saddle. Once you understand how to balance yourself and move with your dragon, you can go without a saddle." she put her tools in a box and shoved in under a table before standing back up.
@HermiTheHusky

Pepper stopped halfway into the clearing that was Rodin's yard and pun around, wings flaring out.

Rodin nodded. "Always start with a saddle. Once you understand how to balance yourself and move with your dragon, you can go without a saddle." she put her tools in a box and shoved in under a table before standing back up.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Riven chased Pepper in long jumps with not so graceful landings. She almost caught Coatl's tail, just a few more tries and she would get it.

"Well... we didn't have any saddle for Riven. Dad says she's a bit too young for flying with a rider, but we really want to start earlier. And she's strong enough to carry me around, so why not try flying, too?" Rey smiled
@pbg146

Riven chased Pepper in long jumps with not so graceful landings. She almost caught Coatl's tail, just a few more tries and she would get it.

"Well... we didn't have any saddle for Riven. Dad says she's a bit too young for flying with a rider, but we really want to start earlier. And she's strong enough to carry me around, so why not try flying, too?" Rey smiled
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

Pepper spun around and squaked at Riven.

"You won't be flying for a while, not on her anyways. But putting a saddle on her now isn't a bad idea. Once she's used to the saddle, it'll be a lot easier to train her for flying with you on her back." Rodin said, heading towards a shed that wasn't far from her house.
@HermiTheHusky

Pepper spun around and squaked at Riven.

"You won't be flying for a while, not on her anyways. But putting a saddle on her now isn't a bad idea. Once she's used to the saddle, it'll be a lot easier to train her for flying with you on her back." Rodin said, heading towards a shed that wasn't far from her house.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Riven suddenly stopped and chirped back at Pepper, mimicking her. She nudged Coatl's chest with her snout and played with the orange fluff for a while.

Rey sighted, but smiled "Oh, okay... I know, I know, we should start with the basics"
He leaned back with his hands on the floor behind him, waiting for Rodin to come back with... whatever she went for.
@pbg146

Riven suddenly stopped and chirped back at Pepper, mimicking her. She nudged Coatl's chest with her snout and played with the orange fluff for a while.

Rey sighted, but smiled "Oh, okay... I know, I know, we should start with the basics"
He leaned back with his hands on the floor behind him, waiting for Rodin to come back with... whatever she went for.
giphy.gif
Pepper looked down at Riven and took a step back, not used to having another dragon that close to her. She looked over as Rodin came out of the shed and squaked, puffing up and growling a bit at Rodin.

"Stop it. It's not even your saddle." Rodin said, setting the saddle on a bench and looking at Rey. "This is Soris' old saddle. Meant for nocturnes and easy to adjust. How easy do you think it'll be to get it one her?"

@HermiTheHusky
Pepper looked down at Riven and took a step back, not used to having another dragon that close to her. She looked over as Rodin came out of the shed and squaked, puffing up and growling a bit at Rodin.

"Stop it. It's not even your saddle." Rodin said, setting the saddle on a bench and looking at Rey. "This is Soris' old saddle. Meant for nocturnes and easy to adjust. How easy do you think it'll be to get it one her?"

@HermiTheHusky
91Quden.png
Riven stopped in place and tilted her head, a little confused. Pepper didn't want to play anymore?

Rey got up and walked over to Rodin, watching the two dragons. He glanced at the saddle.
"I guess it shouldn't be a big problem, though she doesn't really like the harness we crafted for her" He replied and smiled a little

@pbg146
Riven stopped in place and tilted her head, a little confused. Pepper didn't want to play anymore?

Rey got up and walked over to Rodin, watching the two dragons. He glanced at the saddle.
"I guess it shouldn't be a big problem, though she doesn't really like the harness we crafted for her" He replied and smiled a little

@pbg146
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

"What kind of harness did you make for her?"Rodin asked. "And do you think you can get her over here? Pepper won't move unless I actually come after her."

Pepper sat down, watching Rodin, almost glaring at the woman.
@HermiTheHusky

"What kind of harness did you make for her?"Rodin asked. "And do you think you can get her over here? Pepper won't move unless I actually come after her."

Pepper sat down, watching Rodin, almost glaring at the woman.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"An X-back harness with two satchels on both sides and some hooks for tools and stuff. At first we though about making Riven a helper at Dad's workshop, but it didn't really work. And sure I can" Rey smiled and whistled at Riven, waving to her.
"Riven, come here, we have something for you!"

Riven turned to Rey and came over to the two, then stopped in front of them. She looked curiously at the saddle.
@pbg146

"An X-back harness with two satchels on both sides and some hooks for tools and stuff. At first we though about making Riven a helper at Dad's workshop, but it didn't really work. And sure I can" Rey smiled and whistled at Riven, waving to her.
"Riven, come here, we have something for you!"

Riven turned to Rey and came over to the two, then stopped in front of them. She looked curiously at the saddle.
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky ((Sorry this took forever. I lost the ping somewhere))

Rodin nodded, watching Riven. "Meant more for holding stuff than riding. I've never used an X-back, but I never needed to either. Marius never liked them either, said they caused too many problems after they were worn for long periods of time."

She let Riven inspect the saddle, knowing it'd be easier to get her on it if the dragon had time to sniff at it.
@HermiTheHusky ((Sorry this took forever. I lost the ping somewhere))

Rodin nodded, watching Riven. "Meant more for holding stuff than riding. I've never used an X-back, but I never needed to either. Marius never liked them either, said they caused too many problems after they were worn for long periods of time."

She let Riven inspect the saddle, knowing it'd be easier to get her on it if the dragon had time to sniff at it.
91Quden.png
@HermiTheHusky
@HermiTheHusky
91Quden.png
1 2 3 4