Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with HermiTheHusky
1 2 3 4
@HermiTheHusky Rodin was heading walking through town, she'd just sold some meat and furs for a decent price. She was going to buy some crates of fruit for herself. She wore a simple cloth dress with a bit of leather armor over the top. She had a thicker shoulder piece where Vor,her green and orange fae sat. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7780294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77803/7780294_350.png[/img] [/url] Vor trolled softly, rubbing against Rodin's black hair, making it even more of a mess. Rodin chuckled, looking to the fae with bright green eyes that matched the dragons scales. "Yes, I know. We're almost done. I have to see if they have Pepper's parts in yet. A few more parts and she'll be walking like a normal coatl. " [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18843047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188431/18843047_350.png[/img] [/url]Pepper was a young coatl that Rodin had raised since finding her abandoned in the forest. Her back legs were deformed and Rodin has been doing her best to get her legs working again. She'd made some progress, though Pepper was used to walking a little differently. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17090261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170903/17090261_350.png[/img] [/url] Soris was waiting in an area with the other dragons who were waiting on their riders. Pepper was at their house. Soris always went with Rodin and made sure she stayed safe, even though the woman knew how to handle herself. He settled down in an area off to the side, not really wanting to be bothered at the moment.
@HermiTheHusky

Rodin was heading walking through town, she'd just sold some meat and furs for a decent price. She was going to buy some crates of fruit for herself. She wore a simple cloth dress with a bit of leather armor over the top. She had a thicker shoulder piece where Vor,her green and orange fae sat.

7780294_350.png

Vor trolled softly, rubbing against Rodin's black hair, making it even more of a mess. Rodin chuckled, looking to the fae with bright green eyes that matched the dragons scales. "Yes, I know. We're almost done. I have to see if they have Pepper's parts in yet. A few more parts and she'll be walking like a normal coatl. "

18843047_350.png
Pepper was a young coatl that Rodin had raised since finding her abandoned in the forest. Her back legs were deformed and Rodin has been doing her best to get her legs working again. She'd made some progress, though Pepper was used to walking a little differently.

17090261_350.png

Soris was waiting in an area with the other dragons who were waiting on their riders. Pepper was at their house. Soris always went with Rodin and made sure she stayed safe, even though the woman knew how to handle herself. He settled down in an area off to the side, not really wanting to be bothered at the moment.
91Quden.png
@pbg146 Reymond was at the market, as always helping whoever needed an additional pair of hands to set up the stand and make everything ready. Wearing a bit oversized beige shirt, dark coat with hood and rolled up sleves, trousers with suspenders and quite good leather shoes, he surely wasn't looking out of place there. This time, he was helping an old man move the goods for sale from the cart to his site. He watched Rey take another bunch of cloth and leather, and smiled at the teenage boy with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes, when he reached the stand and put down all the things near the rest. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19410710] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194108/19410710_350.png[/img] [/url] ((I'm going to remove the tertiary gene so imagine her without the green underbelly. And she's bigger and not a hatchling anymore here)) Meanwhile, Riven was playing by the cart along with merchant's orange and black Coatl. When her owner returned to that place, she jumped and licked his face, making him laugh a little. Rey lifted up a bit heavy crate filled with fruits, but somehow managed to move it.
@pbg146

Reymond was at the market, as always helping whoever needed an additional pair of hands to set up the stand and make everything ready. Wearing a bit oversized beige shirt, dark coat with hood and rolled up sleves, trousers with suspenders and quite good leather shoes, he surely wasn't looking out of place there.
This time, he was helping an old man move the goods for sale from the cart to his site. He watched Rey take another bunch of cloth and leather, and smiled at the teenage boy with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes, when he reached the stand and put down all the things near the rest.

19410710_350.png

((I'm going to remove the tertiary gene so imagine her without the green underbelly. And she's bigger and not a hatchling anymore here))

Meanwhile, Riven was playing by the cart along with merchant's orange and black Coatl. When her owner returned to that place, she jumped and licked his face, making him laugh a little. Rey lifted up a bit heavy crate filled with fruits, but somehow managed to move it.
giphy.gif
((Alright cool))

Rodin was walking by Rey and the stand. One of the crates was starting to fall and she quickly ran overy and caught it before it hit the ground.
Vor screeched and flew up into the air. "Easy Vor, it's alright." Rodin put the crate with the others. "You need to be careful with those."
((Alright cool))

Rodin was walking by Rey and the stand. One of the crates was starting to fall and she quickly ran overy and caught it before it hit the ground.
Vor screeched and flew up into the air. "Easy Vor, it's alright." Rodin put the crate with the others. "You need to be careful with those."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Rey smiled at Rodin and put the fruit crate on the ground by the stand. Fortunately, the merchant didn't notice what could have happened, with his back turned to them and being too busy to look. Only his coatl seemed to watch the boy to make sure he won't steal anything.
"Oh, yeah. Everyone is telling me that, heh. Thanks for catching this one. I don't feel like cleaning up the mess i could accidentaly make..."
Rey noticed the small green dragon, as well did Riven. She appeared like out of nowhere between them both and looked curiously at Vor, tilting her head. Her tail was repeatedly hitting lightly their legs. Rey patted Nocturne's head, still watching the other dragon.
"Is this your dragon? Cool! My grandma has two Faes, they're awesome"
@pbg146

Rey smiled at Rodin and put the fruit crate on the ground by the stand. Fortunately, the merchant didn't notice what could have happened, with his back turned to them and being too busy to look. Only his coatl seemed to watch the boy to make sure he won't steal anything.
"Oh, yeah. Everyone is telling me that, heh. Thanks for catching this one. I don't feel like cleaning up the mess i could accidentaly make..."
Rey noticed the small green dragon, as well did Riven. She appeared like out of nowhere between them both and looked curiously at Vor, tilting her head. Her tail was repeatedly hitting lightly their legs. Rey patted Nocturne's head, still watching the other dragon.
"Is this your dragon? Cool! My grandma has two Faes, they're awesome"
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

Rodin nodded. "I didn't think so. Fruit can get really messy." She blinked and took a step back as the other nocturne appeared. She laughed and shook her head a bit.
Vor flew up a little higher, trolling angrily at the other dragon.
"This is Vor. She's one of the three I have." Rodin raised her arm and Vor landed on it,crawling up to sit on Rodin's shoulder.
@HermiTheHusky

Rodin nodded. "I didn't think so. Fruit can get really messy." She blinked and took a step back as the other nocturne appeared. She laughed and shook her head a bit.
Vor flew up a little higher, trolling angrily at the other dragon.
"This is Vor. She's one of the three I have." Rodin raised her arm and Vor landed on it,crawling up to sit on Rodin's shoulder.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Rey's smile grew wider. "Three dragons? Wow, that's great! I only have one, Riven" He nodded at the Nocturne, now calmed down a bit and sitting by his leg. Vor really got her attention, though.
Rey went back to work, taking the things out from the other crate, placed there by the merchant.
"I'd like to have more of them some day. Maybe even a huge one, like Ridgebacks. Still, we don't have enouh space for more pets other than Riven and my sister's rabbit. And, hey, the town is a bit too small for huge dragons"
He turned to Rodin once again. Realising his hand was a bit dirty, he quickly wiped it with his shirt which had to be washed anyway, and reached it out. "I'm Reymond by the way, you can call me Rey"
@pbg146

Rey's smile grew wider. "Three dragons? Wow, that's great! I only have one, Riven" He nodded at the Nocturne, now calmed down a bit and sitting by his leg. Vor really got her attention, though.
Rey went back to work, taking the things out from the other crate, placed there by the merchant.
"I'd like to have more of them some day. Maybe even a huge one, like Ridgebacks. Still, we don't have enouh space for more pets other than Riven and my sister's rabbit. And, hey, the town is a bit too small for huge dragons"
He turned to Rodin once again. Realising his hand was a bit dirty, he quickly wiped it with his shirt which had to be washed anyway, and reached it out. "I'm Reymond by the way, you can call me Rey"
giphy.gif
Rodin chuckled at his enthusiasm. "More dragons means more work. And bigger dragons tend to be a lot harder to train and keep up with."

"Im Rodin. It's nice to meet you Rey. How long have you and Riven been partners? "
Rodin chuckled at his enthusiasm. "More dragons means more work. And bigger dragons tend to be a lot harder to train and keep up with."

"Im Rodin. It's nice to meet you Rey. How long have you and Riven been partners? "
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Around four months, I guess. Dad got a hatchling from his friend, when he was visiting the capital. Both him and mom decided to give Riven to me, because my sister is too young and already has her own pet"
Rey walked towards the cart and grabbed one more fruit crate, leaving the cart empty.
"This is the last one, Mr. Grinlor. Anything else?"
The merchant looked at him and chuckled "It's all, I'll do the rest myself. Thank you so much, Reymond. It's good to have you around here. Here's some money for your help" He took a few gold coins from his sack and handed them to Rey.
"No problem at all. Good luck selling those. So, um, Rodin, back to our talk... Where are your other dragons?"
@pbg146

"Around four months, I guess. Dad got a hatchling from his friend, when he was visiting the capital. Both him and mom decided to give Riven to me, because my sister is too young and already has her own pet"
Rey walked towards the cart and grabbed one more fruit crate, leaving the cart empty.
"This is the last one, Mr. Grinlor. Anything else?"
The merchant looked at him and chuckled "It's all, I'll do the rest myself. Thank you so much, Reymond. It's good to have you around here. Here's some money for your help" He took a few gold coins from his sack and handed them to Rey.
"No problem at all. Good luck selling those. So, um, Rodin, back to our talk... Where are your other dragons?"
giphy.gif
Rodin nodded."I bet that was exciting."
She moved to the side as Rey finished up. She'd buy a crate of fruit after they were done talking. Though she'd probably wait until after she got the parts she needed for Pepper.
"Soris is waiting with the larger dragons. He doesn't really like walking around here, it's too crowded for him. Pepper is at home."

@HermiTheHusky
Rodin nodded."I bet that was exciting."
She moved to the side as Rey finished up. She'd buy a crate of fruit after they were done talking. Though she'd probably wait until after she got the parts she needed for Pepper.
"Soris is waiting with the larger dragons. He doesn't really like walking around here, it's too crowded for him. Pepper is at home."

@HermiTheHusky
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Rey grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder. Riven screeched, running around him playfully. Rey laughed when she almost made him fall after accidentaly headbumping his chest. Fortunately, nothing bad happened.
"Cool. What breeds are they?"
@pbg146

Rey grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder. Riven screeched, running around him playfully. Rey laughed when she almost made him fall after accidentaly headbumping his chest. Fortunately, nothing bad happened.
"Cool. What breeds are they?"
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4