Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with HermiTheHusky
1 2 3 4
Rodin reached out to catch Rey, but saw he was fine. "Soris is a nocturne and Pepper is a coatl." She moved away from the stand, continuing in the direction she'd been walking.
Rodin reached out to catch Rey, but saw he was fine. "Soris is a nocturne and Pepper is a coatl." She moved away from the stand, continuing in the direction she'd been walking.
91Quden.png
@HermiTheHusky
((Sorry I keep forgetting to tag you)))
@HermiTheHusky
((Sorry I keep forgetting to tag you)))
91Quden.png
@pbg146 ((It's fine, it happens to everyone))

Rey followed Rodin, as they both would be heading in the same direction anyway. "Soris and Riven should meet then, heh" Looking at Rodin and Vor, and thinking about her being a REAL rider, made him think about his dreams. Dreams to become one of them some day.
Rey sighed quietly and focused on the pavement under his feet. He kind of waited for a good moment to ask that one question... or for Rodin to say something about that herself.
@pbg146 ((It's fine, it happens to everyone))

Rey followed Rodin, as they both would be heading in the same direction anyway. "Soris and Riven should meet then, heh" Looking at Rodin and Vor, and thinking about her being a REAL rider, made him think about his dreams. Dreams to become one of them some day.
Rey sighed quietly and focused on the pavement under his feet. He kind of waited for a good moment to ask that one question... or for Rodin to say something about that herself.
giphy.gif
Rodin nodded."That's not a bad idea. Soris could use some more friends."
Vor chattered in agreement.

Rodin walked for a bit in silence and then noticed Rey had become really quiet. "What's wrong?"
Rodin nodded."That's not a bad idea. Soris could use some more friends."
Vor chattered in agreement.

Rodin walked for a bit in silence and then noticed Rey had become really quiet. "What's wrong?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Hm? Oh, I, I just..." Rey scratched the back of his neck, not sure what he should say next. Riven noticed that and nudged him with a growl.
"Rodin, you are a dragon rider, right? I always wanted to become one, even before I got Riven... but we both need a lot of training and stuff. I was thinking... maybe you would teach me some things? And Riven too? And we both think that our dragons should make friends anyway"
@pbg146

"Hm? Oh, I, I just..." Rey scratched the back of his neck, not sure what he should say next. Riven noticed that and nudged him with a growl.
"Rodin, you are a dragon rider, right? I always wanted to become one, even before I got Riven... but we both need a lot of training and stuff. I was thinking... maybe you would teach me some things? And Riven too? And we both think that our dragons should make friends anyway"
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

Rodin smiled softly,looking over at him. He was so eager and ready to do something more exciting than helping the local merchants with their crates. It reminded her of someone she used to know. "Being a dragon rider isn't easy. It's a lot of constant hard work and is full of challenges."she stopped outside the shop she needed to go to,looking at him with a soft smile. "But if you really want to ride, then I will do my best to teach you."
@HermiTheHusky

Rodin smiled softly,looking over at him. He was so eager and ready to do something more exciting than helping the local merchants with their crates. It reminded her of someone she used to know. "Being a dragon rider isn't easy. It's a lot of constant hard work and is full of challenges."she stopped outside the shop she needed to go to,looking at him with a soft smile. "But if you really want to ride, then I will do my best to teach you."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Hearing that, Rey smiled widely and Riven seemed happy too, jumping in place and wagging her tail.
"Awesome!" Rey shouted enthusiastically. It was hard to believe but Rodin agreed "I must tell my parents! When we're going to start?"
He paused and looked at the shop in front of them "You're going there? We can wait outside if you want"
Saying that, Rey sat on a random short stone wall that was somewhere around. Riven rested her head on his lap and licked his hand.
@pbg146

Hearing that, Rey smiled widely and Riven seemed happy too, jumping in place and wagging her tail.
"Awesome!" Rey shouted enthusiastically. It was hard to believe but Rodin agreed "I must tell my parents! When we're going to start?"
He paused and looked at the shop in front of them "You're going there? We can wait outside if you want"
Saying that, Rey sat on a random short stone wall that was somewhere around. Riven rested her head on his lap and licked his hand.
giphy.gif
Rodin blinked and then chuckled. "When do you think you'd be able to start?" She asked him. "You're welcome to come inside with me if you want. I don't think anyone will mind."

@HermiTheHusky
Rodin blinked and then chuckled. "When do you think you'd be able to start?" She asked him. "You're welcome to come inside with me if you want. I don't think anyone will mind."

@HermiTheHusky
91Quden.png
@pbg146
"Whenever, I guess" Rey replied "Tommorow sounds fine?"
He laughed and got up, surprising Riven a little. She shook her head and jumped back
"Oh, yeah, sure, it's just a store. What do you need by the way?"
@pbg146
"Whenever, I guess" Rey replied "Tommorow sounds fine?"
He laughed and got up, surprising Riven a little. She shook her head and jumped back
"Oh, yeah, sure, it's just a store. What do you need by the way?"
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

"Tomorrow would be fine."Rodin nodded."It is a store. I just need a few things for Pepper." She walked inside, smiling at the man behind the counter as she walked over to him.

"Nice to see you again, Rodin."he said.
@HermiTheHusky

"Tomorrow would be fine."Rodin nodded."It is a store. I just need a few things for Pepper." She walked inside, smiling at the man behind the counter as she walked over to him.

"Nice to see you again, Rodin."he said.
91Quden.png
1 2 3 4