Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private with HermiTheHusky
1 2 3 4
@HermiTheHusky

The next day Rodin was up early, as usual. She got most of her chores done before she sat down to figure out how to make Pepper's braces work better. She told Rey to come around mid-morning and was expecting he would show up sometime soon.
@HermiTheHusky

The next day Rodin was up early, as usual. She got most of her chores done before she sat down to figure out how to make Pepper's braces work better. She told Rey to come around mid-morning and was expecting he would show up sometime soon.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

On the way to Rodin's place, Rey was trying his best to keep up with Riven. It seemed like the dragon was even more excited than the boy.
When they were almost there, Nocturne tripped over her own tail and fell over
"Riven, you're doing this just for fun or you're just so clumsy?" Rey asked the dragon as he walked over to her, unable to stop laughing. Riven screeched in response and jumped back on all four legs

((No way Rodin didn't hear that XD))
@pbg146

On the way to Rodin's place, Rey was trying his best to keep up with Riven. It seemed like the dragon was even more excited than the boy.
When they were almost there, Nocturne tripped over her own tail and fell over
"Riven, you're doing this just for fun or you're just so clumsy?" Rey asked the dragon as he walked over to her, unable to stop laughing. Riven screeched in response and jumped back on all four legs

((No way Rodin didn't hear that XD))
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

((lolz))

Rodin looked up, hearing something fall and then laughter. She got up and headed towards the laughter, assuming it was Rey and relieved when it was. She smiled softly as she came into view of the two. "I'm guessing you had no problems getting out here?"
@HermiTheHusky

((lolz))

Rodin looked up, hearing something fall and then laughter. She got up and headed towards the laughter, assuming it was Rey and relieved when it was. She smiled softly as she came into view of the two. "I'm guessing you had no problems getting out here?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Rey turned to Rodin and grinned. Riven sat by his side, licking his hand
"Nope. And I guess we're ready to start. Where are your dragons, by the way? Riven can't wait to see the rest of them"
Nocturne nodded in agreement, looking curiously at Rodin
@pbg146

Rey turned to Rodin and grinned. Riven sat by his side, licking his hand
"Nope. And I guess we're ready to start. Where are your dragons, by the way? Riven can't wait to see the rest of them"
Nocturne nodded in agreement, looking curiously at Rodin
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

Rodin chuckled softly. "They're this way. Soris is out hunting, but he'll be back soon." she turned and went back in the direction she'd come from, to her house.

She led them around back where Pepper was still waiting. Rodin had tools spread out on one side of Pepper as she was still in the middle of working. Vor was perched on the roof, looking down at them.
@HermiTheHusky

Rodin chuckled softly. "They're this way. Soris is out hunting, but he'll be back soon." she turned and went back in the direction she'd come from, to her house.

She led them around back where Pepper was still waiting. Rodin had tools spread out on one side of Pepper as she was still in the middle of working. Vor was perched on the roof, looking down at them.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

As they entered the house, Riven ran towards Pepper, patting the ground with her front paws playfully.
Rey chuckled and looked at the tools, tilting his head a little. He sometimes helped his uncle at his workshop, so he was familiar with this kind of work.
"Nice tools you have here. What are you working on?"
@pbg146

As they entered the house, Riven ran towards Pepper, patting the ground with her front paws playfully.
Rey chuckled and looked at the tools, tilting his head a little. He sometimes helped his uncle at his workshop, so he was familiar with this kind of work.
"Nice tools you have here. What are you working on?"
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

Pepper squaked, wings going up and her chest puffing a bit. She quickly lowered her wings as Riven patted the ground. She tilted her head to the side, trilling.

Rodin chuckled softly, going over to Pepper and kneeling beside her hind legs to put her braces back on. "Braces. Pepper lacks most of the muscles in her hind legs."

Pepper chirped at Rodin, moving away from her a bit.
"Hey! Do you wanna walk?" Rodin asked the coatl sternly.

Pepper looked at her for a moment, growling lowly before moving back to Rodin could put the braces back on.
@HermiTheHusky

Pepper squaked, wings going up and her chest puffing a bit. She quickly lowered her wings as Riven patted the ground. She tilted her head to the side, trilling.

Rodin chuckled softly, going over to Pepper and kneeling beside her hind legs to put her braces back on. "Braces. Pepper lacks most of the muscles in her hind legs."

Pepper chirped at Rodin, moving away from her a bit.
"Hey! Do you wanna walk?" Rodin asked the coatl sternly.

Pepper looked at her for a moment, growling lowly before moving back to Rodin could put the braces back on.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Cool" Rey replied, then quickly added "that you want to help her, of course"
He sat on the floor, watching Rodin and the dragons.

Riven chirped back at Pepper, imitating the noises Coatl was making. She jumped to the left, then back to the right, inviting Pepper to play with her.

"So... from what we should start? I'm ready for everything" Rey grinned at Rodin
@pbg146

"Cool" Rey replied, then quickly added "that you want to help her, of course"
He sat on the floor, watching Rodin and the dragons.

Riven chirped back at Pepper, imitating the noises Coatl was making. She jumped to the left, then back to the right, inviting Pepper to play with her.

"So... from what we should start? I'm ready for everything" Rey grinned at Rodin
giphy.gif
@HermiTheHusky

Rodin quickly got Pepper's braces on and stepped back.

Pepper stretched her back legs a bit, grumbling at the braces. She nuzzled Rodin before turning back to Riven, jumping a bit and chirping happily before scampering outside.

Rodin started to pick up her tools. "Well we aren't going to take you flying anytime soon. We're starting with the basics. Trust, control, and getting Riven used to a saddle."
@HermiTheHusky

Rodin quickly got Pepper's braces on and stepped back.

Pepper stretched her back legs a bit, grumbling at the braces. She nuzzled Rodin before turning back to Riven, jumping a bit and chirping happily before scampering outside.

Rodin started to pick up her tools. "Well we aren't going to take you flying anytime soon. We're starting with the basics. Trust, control, and getting Riven used to a saddle."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Riven followed Pepper, trying to catch the tail of her new friend.

Rey looked at them and smiled, then turned back at Rodin. He tilted his head a little, listening to her.
"Right. Actually I tried to fly on Riven a few times, but I rather wouldn't call the outcome 'flying' " He laughed a bit
"I don't know how she will react to a saddle, though"
@pbg146

Riven followed Pepper, trying to catch the tail of her new friend.

Rey looked at them and smiled, then turned back at Rodin. He tilted his head a little, listening to her.
"Right. Actually I tried to fly on Riven a few times, but I rather wouldn't call the outcome 'flying' " He laughed a bit
"I don't know how she will react to a saddle, though"
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4