Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | » Aemira - A wolf RP « [OOC] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
WolfRP-BANNER_zps9tu7sgso.png

WolfRP-profiles-button_zpsl7ijzf35.pngWolfRP-MainThread-button_zpsjanz72t7.pngWolfRP-OOC-button-YoureHere_zpstlesj42v.png

» CURRENTLY CLOSED
» TEN SLOTS
» LITERATE
» WOLF RP

RULES/FAQ
» Please follow FR's Site and Roleplay Guidelines.
» Be a good cookie or the Cookie Monster will eat you.
» This RP's rating is PG-13.
» Each player can have up to three (3) characters.
» Follow the posting order.
» Post your part in 48 hours. (Otherwise we'll skip you.)
» No godmodding or metagaming.
» No wolf-speech (e.g. banner=tail or pillars=legs).
» Aim for three (3) paragraphs as a minimum.
» Spellcheck! Good grammar is important.
» Have fun!

USEFUL LINKS

» Players
(ping list)

(pending confirmation)

» Nobody! «
WolfRP-BANNER_zps9tu7sgso.png

WolfRP-profiles-button_zpsl7ijzf35.pngWolfRP-MainThread-button_zpsjanz72t7.pngWolfRP-OOC-button-YoureHere_zpstlesj42v.png

» CURRENTLY CLOSED
» TEN SLOTS
» LITERATE
» WOLF RP

RULES/FAQ
» Please follow FR's Site and Roleplay Guidelines.
» Be a good cookie or the Cookie Monster will eat you.
» This RP's rating is PG-13.
» Each player can have up to three (3) characters.
» Follow the posting order.
» Post your part in 48 hours. (Otherwise we'll skip you.)
» No godmodding or metagaming.
» No wolf-speech (e.g. banner=tail or pillars=legs).
» Aim for three (3) paragraphs as a minimum.
» Spellcheck! Good grammar is important.
» Have fun!

USEFUL LINKS

» Players
(ping list)

(pending confirmation)

» Nobody! «
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Valkyriae

Yaaay! :D Added Ruvan to the character list. Also, the linking to the profile post should work(From Main thread to Profile Thread)! :3
@Valkyriae

Yaaay! :D Added Ruvan to the character list. Also, the linking to the profile post should work(From Main thread to Profile Thread)! :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel

WOW seeing all this come together again is making me so excited!
Is it alright if I submit Kosaku's profile to the correct page?
@IgnisFlamel

WOW seeing all this come together again is making me so excited!
Is it alright if I submit Kosaku's profile to the correct page?
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@TomatoRunt

Hahaha! I'm excited as well! ;D And that's perfectly alright! :D Go ahead!
@TomatoRunt

Hahaha! I'm excited as well! ;D And that's perfectly alright! :D Go ahead!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel

Oh gosh I told myself I wouldn't sign up for this since I'm so busy but it's just so pretty and well put together and who doesn't love wolves?

I'll try to post a character profile tonight, but it might have to wait until morning. Also, where would I post said profile? And what do you mean by 'no wolf-speech?'

@IgnisFlamel

Oh gosh I told myself I wouldn't sign up for this since I'm so busy but it's just so pretty and well put together and who doesn't love wolves?

I'll try to post a character profile tonight, but it might have to wait until morning. Also, where would I post said profile? And what do you mean by 'no wolf-speech?'

@Vanquished

I think Ignis went to bed, so here is the profile thread. (Its the clickable brown box that reads 'profiles' on the first post)
As far as I understand, 'wolf-speech' is like saying "My banner raised high, strong pillars digging into the ground as I growled," I.e, giving body parts their own name, etc?
If you don't know what it is, you probably don't use it anyway c:
@Vanquished

I think Ignis went to bed, so here is the profile thread. (Its the clickable brown box that reads 'profiles' on the first post)
As far as I understand, 'wolf-speech' is like saying "My banner raised high, strong pillars digging into the ground as I growled," I.e, giving body parts their own name, etc?
If you don't know what it is, you probably don't use it anyway c:
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@TomatoRunt

Ah, I see. That's weird. XD

Thanks for the clarification!
@TomatoRunt

Ah, I see. That's weird. XD

Thanks for the clarification!
@IgnisFlamel Thank you so much for adding her up, I'm so excited already haaaaaa this is gonna bee so much fun!

@Vanquished and I feel ya, I felt the first thing when I first signed up, well, guess we can't ignore it when the urge to the wolves calls, can we!
@IgnisFlamel Thank you so much for adding her up, I'm so excited already haaaaaa this is gonna bee so much fun!

@Vanquished and I feel ya, I felt the first thing when I first signed up, well, guess we can't ignore it when the urge to the wolves calls, can we!
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
@Vanquished

Welcome! :D Can't wait to see what your wolfie will be like! ;D Oh, and I have no idea really about the "Wolf-speech". The former "host", gurubot, had added that and I decided to keep it just incase. :) But yeah, just as Tomato said, if you don't know what it is, you probably don't have to worry about it! ;D

@Valkyriae

I know! :D It's been so long since we last RP'ed with our wolfies.
@Vanquished

Welcome! :D Can't wait to see what your wolfie will be like! ;D Oh, and I have no idea really about the "Wolf-speech". The former "host", gurubot, had added that and I decided to keep it just incase. :) But yeah, just as Tomato said, if you don't know what it is, you probably don't have to worry about it! ;D

@Valkyriae

I know! :D It's been so long since we last RP'ed with our wolfies.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Vanquished

Looks great so far! :D Though, I have to ask you to change her coat color, since blue isn't allowed. :) Natural colors only (check the example).
@Vanquished

Looks great so far! :D Though, I have to ask you to change her coat color, since blue isn't allowed. :) Natural colors only (check the example).
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9