Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | » Aemira « [PROFILES]
1 2
WolfRP-BANNER_zps9tu7sgso.png

WolfRP-profiles-button-YoureHere_zpswjowmvp3.pngWolfRP-MainThread-button_zpsjanz72t7.pngWolfRP-OOC-button_zpslsskftam.png

» CURRENTLY CLOSED
» TEN SLOTS
» LITERATE
» WOLF RP

Please refrain from posting here if you haven't been given the all-clear to do so, thank you! Head over to the OOC thread linked above instead. You may talk with the players or ask whatever questions you might have about the RP there!
If you have been given the all-clear to post here but aren't sure if you're doing things OK, send your character profile to me by PM and I'll look it over! As long as you follow the example bio, however, you should be fine.

RULES/FAQ
» Please follow FR's Site and Roleplay Guidelines.
» Be a good cookie or the Cookie Monster will eat you.
» This RP's rating is PG-13.
» Each player can have up to three (3) characters.
» Follow the posting order.
» Post your part in 48 hours. (Otherwise we'll skip you.)
» No godmodding or metagaming.
» No wolf-speech (e.g. banner=tail or pillars=legs).
» Aim for three (3) paragraphs as a minimum.
» Spellcheck! Good grammar is important.
» Have fun!
WolfRP-BANNER_zps9tu7sgso.png

WolfRP-profiles-button-YoureHere_zpswjowmvp3.pngWolfRP-MainThread-button_zpsjanz72t7.pngWolfRP-OOC-button_zpslsskftam.png

» CURRENTLY CLOSED
» TEN SLOTS
» LITERATE
» WOLF RP

Please refrain from posting here if you haven't been given the all-clear to do so, thank you! Head over to the OOC thread linked above instead. You may talk with the players or ask whatever questions you might have about the RP there!
If you have been given the all-clear to post here but aren't sure if you're doing things OK, send your character profile to me by PM and I'll look it over! As long as you follow the example bio, however, you should be fine.

RULES/FAQ
» Please follow FR's Site and Roleplay Guidelines.
» Be a good cookie or the Cookie Monster will eat you.
» This RP's rating is PG-13.
» Each player can have up to three (3) characters.
» Follow the posting order.
» Post your part in 48 hours. (Otherwise we'll skip you.)
» No godmodding or metagaming.
» No wolf-speech (e.g. banner=tail or pillars=legs).
» Aim for three (3) paragraphs as a minimum.
» Spellcheck! Good grammar is important.
» Have fun!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
[IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l39/IgnisFlamel/Aemira%20-%20Wolf%20RP/WolfRP-MainThread_zpspkkkjizs.png[/IMG] [size=7][font=Segoe Script][b][color=#5d5916]» Registration Form[/b][/font][/size] [center][size=5][b]EXAMPLE CHARACTER PROFILE[/b][/size][/center] [quote] [b]Name:[/b] Your character's name. [b]Age:[/b] [indent][u]Pup:[/u] 0 – 1½ [u]Juvenile:[/u] 1½ – 2½ [u]Young Adult:[/u] 2½ – 4 [u]Adult:[/u] 4 – 9 [u]Elder:[/u] 9 onwards [u]How are you even alive:[/u] 11 onwards[/indent] [b]Gender:[/b] Your character's gender. [b]Coat Colors:[/b] Black, gray, white, cream, tan, russet, brown, or up to a tricoloured combination of your choosing. You may tell us if your character has any special spots or how the colours are distributed. [b]Eye Color:[/b] Go wild; [i]all colours allowed[/i]. [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] [indent][u]Height & Weight:[/u] 24-38 inches tall and 80-150 pounds. [u]Build:[/u] Lean, tall, stocky, muscular. (Muscular wolves are physically stronger than stocky wolves; stocky wolves are stronger than tall wolves; tall wolves are stronger than lean wolves; lean wolves are, um, pretty?)[/indent] [b]Personality:[/b] Choose up to five traits and explain why your character is like that. [center][i]Amicable – Analytical – Apathetic – Bold – Calm – Careless – Cautious Clever – Courageous – Cowardly – Curious – Efficient – Empathetic Excitable – Forlorn – Gullible – Insecure – Intelligent – Inventive Irritable – Loyal – Manipulative – Optimistic – Organised – Outgoing Pessimistic – Relaxed – Respectful – Reserved – Rude – Secure – Sensitive Skittish – Tenacious – Timid – Treacherous – Uninventive – Vacuous[/i][/center] [b]Biography:[/b] Give us a glimpse of your character's past. [b]Abilities:[/b] (Non-existent – very poor – poor – fair – good – great – exceptional) [indent][i]Hunting – Fighting – Tracking – Healing – Nurturance – Medicine – Diplomacy –[/i][/indent] [b]Family Members:[/b] Your character's family members. [b]Extra:[/b] Tidbits of information that you think we should know.[/quote] ----- [center][size=5][b]BLANK CHARACTER PROFILE[/b][/size][/center] [code] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Coat Colors:[/b] [b]Eye Color:[/b] [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Biography:[/b] [b]Abilities:[/b] [indent][i]Hunting[/i] – [i]Fighting –[/i] [i]Tracking –[/i] [i]Healing –[/i] [i]Nurturance[/i] – [i]Medicine[/i] – [i]Diplomacy[/i] –[/indent] [b]Family Members:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b][/code]
WolfRP-MainThread_zpspkkkjizs.png

» Registration Form

EXAMPLE CHARACTER PROFILE

Quote:
Name: Your character's name.

Juvenile: 1½ – 2½
Young Adult: 2½ – 4
Adult: 4 – 9
Elder: 9 onwards
How are you even alive: 11 onwards

Coat Colors: Black, gray, white, cream, tan, russet, brown, or up to a tricoloured combination of your choosing. You may tell us if your character has any special spots or how the colours are distributed.

Eye Color: Go wild; all colours allowed.

Height, Weight and Build:
Height & Weight: 24-38 inches tall and 80-150 pounds.

Build: Lean, tall, stocky, muscular. (Muscular wolves are physically stronger than stocky wolves; stocky wolves are stronger than tall wolves; tall wolves are stronger than lean wolves; lean wolves are, um, pretty?)

Personality: Choose up to five traits and explain why your character is like that.

Amicable – Analytical – Apathetic – Bold – Calm – Careless – Cautious Clever – Courageous – Cowardly – Curious – Efficient – Empathetic Excitable – Forlorn – Gullible – Insecure – Intelligent – Inventive Irritable – Loyal – Manipulative – Optimistic – Organised – Outgoing Pessimistic – Relaxed – Respectful – Reserved – Rude – Secure – Sensitive Skittish – Tenacious – Timid – Treacherous – Uninventive – Vacuous

Biography: Give us a glimpse of your character's past.

Abilities: (Non-existent – very poor – poor – fair – good – great – exceptional)
Hunting –
Fighting –
Tracking –
Healing –
Nurturance –
Medicine –
Diplomacy –

Family Members: Your character's family members.
Extra: Tidbits of information that you think we should know.

BLANK CHARACTER PROFILE

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Coat Colors:[/b] [b]Eye Color:[/b] [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Biography:[/b] [b]Abilities:[/b] [indent][i]Hunting[/i] – [i]Fighting –[/i] [i]Tracking –[/i] [i]Healing –[/i] [i]Nurturance[/i] – [i]Medicine[/i] – [i]Diplomacy[/i] –[/indent] [b]Family Members:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b]
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
Quote:
Name: Ruvan

Coat Colors: Dark brown, spots of black on underbelly.

Eye Color: Dark brown

Height, Weight and Build: 30 inches tall | 130 lbs | Stocky

Personality:

Careless – Age is catching up to her- her nose somehow maintains its sharpness, but her instincts have grown much more dull, and she can't sneak around anymore, not around wolves, but she can hunt voles and fish- rabbits are too quick for her. One can tell her approach by the crunch of dry leaves and clunking pawsteps.

Courageous – She knows the region, and having traveled around- she's confident and courageous. On a slightly more negative note, this means she's not afraid to boss around younger wolves. But she stands up for herself, and can stand up for those who have protected her, or the ones under her possession.

Irritable – She's growing old. She likes hanging around other wolves, but sometimes, she needs some time on her own when everything gets a bit too noisy. She prefers to make the noise herself- she'd rather have everyone deal with her, than to deal with anyone.

Outgoing- Ruvan likes company. She's capable of traveling by herself, but once she finds someone, she loves yapping to them, and talking about the days when she took on that bear with her packmates when her nose was still sharp. A word of caution- this doesn't mean she's friendly, she just likes having other wolves around.

Biography: In her past, she used to be one of the wolves with a very sensitive nose, and she could track down nearly anything, though she never really fought. Her job was just to find prey, and alert the rest of the pack. She stayed back, and just basked in praise of finding something. She's left the pack a long time ago, though, for her own reasons.

Abilities:
Hunting – Good
Fighting – Fair
Tracking – Exceptional
Healing – Poor
Nurturance – Fair
Medicine – Poor
Diplomacy - Good

Family Members: She hasn't birthed any litter, all of her family is dead, she's the only member of her family.
Extra: She settles down by the stream most of the time, so she sometimes sees other wolves, but usually steers clear.
Quote:
Name: Ruvan

Coat Colors: Dark brown, spots of black on underbelly.

Eye Color: Dark brown

Height, Weight and Build: 30 inches tall | 130 lbs | Stocky

Personality:

Careless – Age is catching up to her- her nose somehow maintains its sharpness, but her instincts have grown much more dull, and she can't sneak around anymore, not around wolves, but she can hunt voles and fish- rabbits are too quick for her. One can tell her approach by the crunch of dry leaves and clunking pawsteps.

Courageous – She knows the region, and having traveled around- she's confident and courageous. On a slightly more negative note, this means she's not afraid to boss around younger wolves. But she stands up for herself, and can stand up for those who have protected her, or the ones under her possession.

Irritable – She's growing old. She likes hanging around other wolves, but sometimes, she needs some time on her own when everything gets a bit too noisy. She prefers to make the noise herself- she'd rather have everyone deal with her, than to deal with anyone.

Outgoing- Ruvan likes company. She's capable of traveling by herself, but once she finds someone, she loves yapping to them, and talking about the days when she took on that bear with her packmates when her nose was still sharp. A word of caution- this doesn't mean she's friendly, she just likes having other wolves around.

Biography: In her past, she used to be one of the wolves with a very sensitive nose, and she could track down nearly anything, though she never really fought. Her job was just to find prey, and alert the rest of the pack. She stayed back, and just basked in praise of finding something. She's left the pack a long time ago, though, for her own reasons.

Abilities:
Hunting – Good
Fighting – Fair
Tracking – Exceptional
Healing – Poor
Nurturance – Fair
Medicine – Poor
Diplomacy - Good

Family Members: She hasn't birthed any litter, all of her family is dead, she's the only member of her family.
Extra: She settles down by the stream most of the time, so she sometimes sees other wolves, but usually steers clear.
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
[quote][center][img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l39/IgnisFlamel/231959_zps2def8722.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Lynet [b]Age: [/b]2 years; born in early summer [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Coat Colors:[/b] Cream back and sides. White underside, legs, tail tip and muzzle, and light tan on her back. [b]Eye Color:[/b] Blue [b]Height, Weight and Build: [/b]24 inches, 117 pounds, lean [b]Personality:[/b] [indent][i]Timid -[/i] Lynet is almost always unsure about herself, and pretty much everything else around her. She doesn’t feel any need to be the center of attention, especially if she’s with older wolves. Doesn’t feel any need to prove herself to anyone, but has still tiny need to get praised for something. Though, she’s not shy enough to let it keep her from doing what’s right. [i]Calm - [/i]Used to be around excited puppies, Lynet has grown up to be calm and peaceful female. She’s almost never excited herself, and even talks with calm and soft voice. She can easily stay quiet as long as is needed, but can’t stand when other yell at each other. Though, she can stand “happy” loud noises. [i]Respectful -[/i] Never the one to speak out of turn in the presence of noticeably older wolves, Lynet understands there’s always someone above her she has to respect even if she doesn’t have to like this someone. Lynet mostly speaks to her elders only if they specifically asks her to, or if the one she’s speaking to is a friend or a lover to her. [i]Forlorn - [/i]Having been separated from her pack, Lynet often feels down and lonely without them. She isn’t used to making friends with her having been in that same pack since she was born, with her same friends she had known since she was a puppy. [i]Optimistic – [/i]Always seeing good in those she meets, she always respects even those she has just met and is friendly to them. She isn’t one of those that chatter without stopping, but she still has hope that the world isn’t such a bad place after all, even if there has been things proving just the opposite.[/indent] [b]Biography:[/b] Lynet was born into a family pack, with most of the pack members being her brothers sisters. Her parents were of course the alphas, and they had few wolves with a lower statuses. She lived a happy cubhood, playing with her two siblings that had been born just before her, or so her mother told her. After year and a half, she had gotten used to helping with pups, and would watch them when her mother had to eat. Most of her older brothers had left almost immediately her mother had her latest litter, and some of her sisters as well. She can’t remember why or how they left, but they hadn’t been very happy in the pack few days before they left. Her life practically ended, when the storm came. She had been almost two years old, and there was a heavy snowstorm in the spring. She’d been so blinded by the snow she lost her pack in it. To this day she doesn’t know if her family is still alive, or if her brothers or sisters -that had left- are still alive. [b]Abilities:[/b] [indent][i]Hunting [/i]– Poor [i]Fighting [/i]– Nonexistent [i]Tracking[/i] – Good [i]Healing [/i]– Great [i]Nurturance [/i]– Exceptional [i]Medicine [/i]– Good [i]Diplomacy [/i]– Poor [/indent] [b]Family Members: [/b]Some brothers and sisters might still be alive. [b]Extra:[/b] [/quote]
Quote:
231959_zps2def8722.jpg

Name: Lynet
Coat Colors: Cream back and sides. White underside, legs, tail tip and muzzle, and light tan on her back.
Eye Color: Blue
Height, Weight and Build: 24 inches, 117 pounds, lean

Personality:

Timid - Lynet is almost always unsure about herself, and pretty much everything else around her. She doesn’t feel any need to be the center of attention, especially if she’s with older wolves. Doesn’t feel any need to prove herself to anyone, but has still tiny need to get praised for something. Though, she’s not shy enough to let it keep her from doing what’s right.

Calm - Used to be around excited puppies, Lynet has grown up to be calm and peaceful female. She’s almost never excited herself, and even talks with calm and soft voice. She can easily stay quiet as long as is needed, but can’t stand when other yell at each other. Though, she can stand “happy” loud noises.

Respectful - Never the one to speak out of turn in the presence of noticeably older wolves, Lynet understands there’s always someone above her she has to respect even if she doesn’t have to like this someone. Lynet mostly speaks to her elders only if they specifically asks her to, or if the one she’s speaking to is a friend or a lover to her.

Forlorn - Having been separated from her pack, Lynet often feels down and lonely without them. She isn’t used to making friends with her having been in that same pack since she was born, with her same friends she had known since she was a puppy.

Optimistic – Always seeing good in those she meets, she always respects even those she has just met and is friendly to them. She isn’t one of those that chatter without stopping, but she still has hope that the world isn’t such a bad place after all, even if there has been things proving just the opposite.

Biography:

Lynet was born into a family pack, with most of the pack members being her brothers sisters. Her parents were of course the alphas, and they had few wolves with a lower statuses. She lived a happy cubhood, playing with her two siblings that had been born just before her, or so her mother told her.

After year and a half, she had gotten used to helping with pups, and would watch them when her mother had to eat. Most of her older brothers had left almost immediately her mother had her latest litter, and some of her sisters as well. She can’t remember why or how they left, but they hadn’t been very happy in the pack few days before they left.

Her life practically ended, when the storm came. She had been almost two years old, and there was a heavy snowstorm in the spring. She’d been so blinded by the snow she lost her pack in it. To this day she doesn’t know if her family is still alive, or if her brothers or sisters -that had left- are still alive.

Abilities:
Hunting – Poor
Fighting – Nonexistent
Tracking – Good
Healing – Great
Nurturance – Exceptional
Medicine – Good
Diplomacy – Poor

Family Members: Some brothers and sisters might still be alive.
Extra:
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
[quote][img]https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1395204888/8965072.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Kosaku (KOH-sah-ku) [b]Age:[/b] Almost 4 years, born in the late fall [b]Gender: [/b]Male [b]Coat Colors:[/b] Brown, black & tan [b]Eye Color:[/b] Amber [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] 35 Inches tall, 140 pounds. Muscular, but swift on his feet [b]Personality:[/b] [indent][i]Analytical- [/i]To be successful, you must know every step you take and how it will effect your enemy and your surroundings. This is Kosaku's mind set. He must be in control of himself to feel safe and happy. If there is a sudden change, he can usually adapt well, but with his mind always being stretched into the future, he sometimes goes blind to what is obvious and what is right infront of him. (When he realizes his obvious mistake he becomes very flustered and mind-scrambled.) [i]Loyal-[/i] Once he has decided something is worth his time and energy, Kosaku will exceed any amount of pain or suffering if its for the ones he loves. He never truly felt like he had a purpose, and is determined to protect what he values. Although, his loyalty can blind him to threats, and his instinct to protect who/what he cares for may get in the way of his judgement. [i]Reserved- [/i]It takes patience, time and a whole lot of willpower to crack open Kosaku's shell. It is hard to believe, but deep down, he has emotions and generally cares for everyone. [i]Efficient-[/i] Kosaku will never waste his time. He knows his strengths and how to use them, he is aware of his weaknesses and tries to improve them. He analyzes others around him as well, assuming their own strengths/weaknesses until he can confirm/deny his suspicions. [i]Irritable-[/i] Big grumpy 80% of the time. If something is an annoyance to him, he will state it. If Kosaku isn't scowling/giving someone attitude, there is probably something going on with him. If an enemy provokes him enough, he is prone to violence. Do not wake him from his nap.[/indent] [b]Biography:[/b] His birth pack was brutally strict, one where surviving was a privilege. Every wolf, including pups had to learn to make themselves useful, or that privileged was taken away. At a young age Kosaku learned to shut off his emotions and do as he was told. His father was in charge of battle tactics, and so, Kosaku learned from him. One day, when the alpha was injured due to a miscalculation in battle, the pack descended into chaos, young Kosaku made his escape and vowed to live as a loner, never to be confined into a pack again. [b]Abilities:[/b] [i]Hunting[/i] – Good [i]Fighting[/i] – Great [i]Tracking[/i] – Fair [i]Healing[/i] – Poor [i]Nurturance[/i] – Very Poor [i]Medicine[/i] – Fair (knows how it works, sucks at applying the knowledge) [i]Diplomacy[/i] - Fair [b]Family Members:[/b] His past is delicate, and will go to great lengths to avoid talking about his family. [b]Extra:[/b] Terrible with the ladies[/quote]
Quote:
8965072.jpg
Name: Kosaku (KOH-sah-ku)
Coat Colors: Brown, black & tan
Eye Color: Amber
Height, Weight and Build: 35 Inches tall, 140 pounds. Muscular, but swift on his feet

Personality:

Analytical- To be successful, you must know every step you take and how it will effect your enemy and your surroundings. This is Kosaku's mind set. He must be in control of himself to feel safe and happy. If there is a sudden change, he can usually adapt well, but with his mind always being stretched into the future, he sometimes goes blind to what is obvious and what is right infront of him. (When he realizes his obvious mistake he becomes very flustered and mind-scrambled.)

Loyal- Once he has decided something is worth his time and energy, Kosaku will exceed any amount of pain or suffering if its for the ones he loves. He never truly felt like he had a purpose, and is determined to protect what he values. Although, his loyalty can blind him to threats, and his instinct to protect who/what he cares for may get in the way of his judgement.

Reserved- It takes patience, time and a whole lot of willpower to crack open Kosaku's shell. It is hard to believe, but deep down, he has emotions and generally cares for everyone.

Efficient- Kosaku will never waste his time. He knows his strengths and how to use them, he is aware of his weaknesses and tries to improve them. He analyzes others around him as well, assuming their own strengths/weaknesses until he can confirm/deny his suspicions.

Irritable- Big grumpy 80% of the time. If something is an annoyance to him, he will state it. If Kosaku isn't scowling/giving someone attitude, there is probably something going on with him. If an enemy provokes him enough, he is prone to violence.
Do not wake him from his nap.

Biography:

His birth pack was brutally strict, one where surviving was a privilege. Every wolf, including pups had to learn to make themselves useful, or that privileged was taken away. At a young age Kosaku learned to shut off his emotions and do as he was told. His father was in charge of battle tactics, and so, Kosaku learned from him. One day, when the alpha was injured due to a miscalculation in battle, the pack descended into chaos, young Kosaku made his escape and vowed to live as a loner, never to be confined into a pack again.

Abilities:

Hunting – Good
Fighting – Great
Tracking – Fair
Healing – Poor
Nurturance – Very Poor
Medicine – Fair (knows how it works, sucks at applying the knowledge)
Diplomacy - Fair

Family Members: His past is delicate, and will go to great lengths to avoid talking about his family.

Extra: Terrible with the ladies
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
Quote:
Name: Raja
Coat Colors: Grey with black saddle markings
Eye Color: Swampy green
Height, Weight and Build: 37 inches | 134 pounds | Tall

Personality:

Efficient - Give her a task and Raja will get it done. No questions asked. No matter how difficult, or how long it may take, in the end Raja will ensure it is completed. She knows how to shoulder her burdens and how best to lift their weight. If there's anyone you can count on to do what needs to be done, look no further.

Intelligent - Raja's instincts have been sharpened into something much more after years of trial and error. She knows not to rush into things without thinking them through, which plants to choke down in the dead of winter, whether or not she should eat this maggot infested elk corpse, etc. She is quick thinking, and will always make an educated guess if she doesn't know something based off past experiences. Most take comfort in her intelligence, but something more sinister almost always lurks beneath the surface.

Pessimistic - Always one to assume the worst about both her fellow wolves and pretty much anything else, Raja has "no faith in anyone." Because of this, she is rarely ever disappointed or surprised. To her, if something can go wrong, it will go wrong. Winter storms arriving early? Of course. That maggot infested elk corpse? Yep, you'll be sick for days. Not to say this is completely a bad thing. Raja is bound to have a backup plan in case something goes wrong, which it will. Obviously.

Manipulative - A weaver of words, Raja will be the first to take advantage of any situation. She could cheat and lie her way past just about anyone, and it would be wise to pay close attention to what she says. Raja is silver-tongued, and will not hesitate to use words rather then actions to break the will of others. She could trick a moose into thinking it's not about killed by that starving bear over there, or convince the bear that no, this moose really is infected with a rare, sure-to-kill-you-if-you-eat-it, disease. Although she rarely ever gets the chance to put this skill to such good use. But be warned, Raja can just as well attack with words as she can with tooth and claw.

Inventive - This particular trait goes hand in glove with the rest of her. Raja can think up the craziest, stupidest idea, and make you belive it's actually real. Doesn't matter how smart you think you are, Raja can force feed some made up idea down your throat, and you'll still doubt whether what you knew was right or if whatever she told you is actually true.

Biography: Little is known of Raja's past, and she is not inclined to go into great detail. What she has graced others with the knowledge of isn't pretty.

She was born and raised as an outcast, having never known what it is like to live among a pack. Raja and her two brothers were raised by their father, who was exiled from his pack and told to either take his pups with him or leave them to die. You can guess which option he choose. So, Raja was rasied on very little food or free time but instead with lots of rigorous exercises and lessons passed down from her father.

After she was about a year of age, Raja's father disappeared into the night, and she nor her brothers never saw him again. Eventually the trio split up with promises to see each other again and to find their father. Raja has not seen any member of her family for three years, and assumes they are all dead.

Abilities:
Hunting – Good
Fighting – Great
Tracking – Poor
Healing – Very Poor
Nurturance – Nonexistent
Medicine – Fair
Diplomacy – Exceptional

Family Members: Raja's father and two brothers may or may not be alive, and she has no idea about her mother, having never meet her aside from the first few days after she was born.
Extra: Her father was exiled because he was involved in a mutiny to overthrow the Alpha. His life was only spared because the Alpha didn't want to kill him in front of his pups. Raja also has a soft spot for pups, which she would sooner die then tell anyone about.

Quote:
Name: Raja
Coat Colors: Grey with black saddle markings
Eye Color: Swampy green
Height, Weight and Build: 37 inches | 134 pounds | Tall

Personality:

Efficient - Give her a task and Raja will get it done. No questions asked. No matter how difficult, or how long it may take, in the end Raja will ensure it is completed. She knows how to shoulder her burdens and how best to lift their weight. If there's anyone you can count on to do what needs to be done, look no further.

Intelligent - Raja's instincts have been sharpened into something much more after years of trial and error. She knows not to rush into things without thinking them through, which plants to choke down in the dead of winter, whether or not she should eat this maggot infested elk corpse, etc. She is quick thinking, and will always make an educated guess if she doesn't know something based off past experiences. Most take comfort in her intelligence, but something more sinister almost always lurks beneath the surface.

Pessimistic - Always one to assume the worst about both her fellow wolves and pretty much anything else, Raja has "no faith in anyone." Because of this, she is rarely ever disappointed or surprised. To her, if something can go wrong, it will go wrong. Winter storms arriving early? Of course. That maggot infested elk corpse? Yep, you'll be sick for days. Not to say this is completely a bad thing. Raja is bound to have a backup plan in case something goes wrong, which it will. Obviously.

Manipulative - A weaver of words, Raja will be the first to take advantage of any situation. She could cheat and lie her way past just about anyone, and it would be wise to pay close attention to what she says. Raja is silver-tongued, and will not hesitate to use words rather then actions to break the will of others. She could trick a moose into thinking it's not about killed by that starving bear over there, or convince the bear that no, this moose really is infected with a rare, sure-to-kill-you-if-you-eat-it, disease. Although she rarely ever gets the chance to put this skill to such good use. But be warned, Raja can just as well attack with words as she can with tooth and claw.

Inventive - This particular trait goes hand in glove with the rest of her. Raja can think up the craziest, stupidest idea, and make you belive it's actually real. Doesn't matter how smart you think you are, Raja can force feed some made up idea down your throat, and you'll still doubt whether what you knew was right or if whatever she told you is actually true.

Biography: Little is known of Raja's past, and she is not inclined to go into great detail. What she has graced others with the knowledge of isn't pretty.

She was born and raised as an outcast, having never known what it is like to live among a pack. Raja and her two brothers were raised by their father, who was exiled from his pack and told to either take his pups with him or leave them to die. You can guess which option he choose. So, Raja was rasied on very little food or free time but instead with lots of rigorous exercises and lessons passed down from her father.

After she was about a year of age, Raja's father disappeared into the night, and she nor her brothers never saw him again. Eventually the trio split up with promises to see each other again and to find their father. Raja has not seen any member of her family for three years, and assumes they are all dead.

Abilities:
Hunting – Good
Fighting – Great
Tracking – Poor
Healing – Very Poor
Nurturance – Nonexistent
Medicine – Fair
Diplomacy – Exceptional

Family Members: Raja's father and two brothers may or may not be alive, and she has no idea about her mother, having never meet her aside from the first few days after she was born.
Extra: Her father was exiled because he was involved in a mutiny to overthrow the Alpha. His life was only spared because the Alpha didn't want to kill him in front of his pups. Raja also has a soft spot for pups, which she would sooner die then tell anyone about.

@IgnisFlamel (( Okay, here is the profile! I fixed up some of the grammar and edited some of his abilities after thinking more about my character. So i hope you like it. Thanks for letting me join! :D )) [quote][img]http://assets.worldwildlife.org/photos/536/images/hero_small/shutterstock_78609682.jpg?1345525199.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Artemis l Greek for moon l AR-Tee-Miss [b]Age:[/b] Juvenile l 2 years old [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Coat Colors:[/b] A beige, brown color, with a Harlequin grey patches on his back and hind [b]Eye Color:[/b] Amber [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] 26 inches l 118lbs l Lean [b]Personality:[/b] [u]Amicable[/u]- Artemis is friendly with just about everyone he meets. He is not shy and is know to walk up and talk to strangers, which can also be his downfall. It's not hard for him to get along with others, but some may find his constantly, 'happy go lucky' attitude a bit obnoxious. Either way, it doesn't stop him from smiling, laughing, and hanging out with all the other wolves he meet. However, some perceive his overt friendliness as a defensive mechanism for his loneliness and in a way, that might very well be true. [u]Excitable[/u]- Artemis is very energetic, even more then wolves younger then him. He is very playful, often playing with pups at his packs and preferring to hang out with wolves younger then him, then his actual peers. Not to mention that almost everything amazing him. He is at an age where new things like be able to hunt finally and track. He simply can't ignore the way his tail wags when he does them and Artemis often caused his pack to loose their kill, from time to time. Artemis can go on and on in detail, about how the sky is so blue. If you are next to this wolf, prepare to get your ear talked off. [u]Loyal[/u]- If there is one thing Artemis is, it is a loyal pup. He would lay down his life for those he holds dear. He has a habit of following those he cares for around like a lost puppy, but know that he will always have your back. It seems one of the only times when he is serious, is when his friend is in trouble. Either way, you can always relay on Artemis to be by your side when you need him. [u]Skittish[/u]- Artemis's easily excitable nature, often causes his mind to wander off and lead to several impulses. It sometimes makes it harder for him to choose a concrete decision. Artemis is known to switch his answer on sometimes more then three times, often annoying his pack mates. This also means it takes him a while to feel comfortable in a new place, which often leaves him sleepless some nights. Though one he is comfortable, he doesn't ever want to leave. [u]Insecure[/u]- Despite his cheerful demeanor, his very insecure about himself and his abilities. Given his dark past, he was often bullied for his small size and constantly insulted. As you can imagine, his self esteem is not very high and often causes him to doubt himself and his decisions. Which very well have led to his skittish nature. Artemis is also still young and hasn't quite grown into his skills set yet, leaving his abilities such as hunting and fighting, less to be desired. [b]Biography:[/b] Artemis had a tough childhood; one very dark and traumatic for him. When he was a young pup, he was born into a ruthless pack that often beat up their younger ones in order to 'toughen them up'. He was tore away from his mother and when he wouldn't fight, he was used as a chew toy for the bigger, stronger, wolves. This left him with several wounds that have long since healed over, but the memories are still fresh in his mind. The other wolves constantly insulted him, especially when he was hunting or fighting. Artemis however, managed to keep a bright personality, but mainly to hide the fear and loneliness he feels. When he was 1 years old, his mother and him managed to escape the pack at night. However, it was short lived. The Alpha and his scouts quickly found them and Artemis's mother gave her life to protect him and that so that he could escape. From then on he has been by himself, looking for a pack to join. Since he hasn't much training in hunting and fighting, he is very poor at them. He often rarely catches a meal without someone else's help and often goes hungry most days. [b]Abilities:[/b] [u]Hunting[/u] – Very Poor [u]Fighting[/u] – Poor [u]Tracking[/u] – Fair [u]Healing[/u] – Great [u]Nurturance[/u] – Good [u]Medicine[/u] – Good [u]Diplomacy[/u] – Fair [b]Family Members:[/b] [u]Mom[/u]- Deceased. l Gave her life to make sure Artemis escaped. [u]Old Pack[/u]- Living l Artemis's old clan. They are a brutal, ruthless, and cruel brunch, who often mistreats their own clan members then determine as 'weak'. They are currently still looking for Artemis. [b]Extra:[/b] - Artemis having to treat his own wounds, is very good a medicine and fixing other wolves cuts and bruises. - Artemis has a vivid memory, which leads to some of his terrible night mares. On the plus side, he remembers territories very well and can lead you to where you desire, as long as you tell him where.[/quote]
@IgnisFlamel

(( Okay, here is the profile! I fixed up some of the grammar and edited some of his abilities after thinking more about my character. So i hope you like it. Thanks for letting me join! :D ))
Quote:
shutterstock_78609682.jpg?1345525199.png

Name: Artemis l Greek for moon l AR-Tee-Miss
Coat Colors: A beige, brown color, with a Harlequin grey patches on his back and hind
Eye Color: Amber
Height, Weight and Build: 26 inches l 118lbs l Lean

Personality:

Amicable- Artemis is friendly with just about everyone he meets. He is not shy and is know to walk up and talk to strangers, which can also be his downfall. It's not hard for him to get along with others, but some may find his constantly, 'happy go lucky' attitude a bit obnoxious. Either way, it doesn't stop him from smiling, laughing, and hanging out with all the other wolves he meet. However, some perceive his overt friendliness as a defensive mechanism for his loneliness and in a way, that might very well be true.

Excitable- Artemis is very energetic, even more then wolves younger then him. He is very playful, often playing with pups at his packs and preferring to hang out with wolves younger then him, then his actual peers. Not to mention that almost everything amazing him. He is at an age where new things like be able to hunt finally and track. He simply can't ignore the way his tail wags when he does them and Artemis often caused his pack to loose their kill, from time to time. Artemis can go on and on in detail, about how the sky is so blue. If you are next to this wolf, prepare to get your ear talked off.

Loyal- If there is one thing Artemis is, it is a loyal pup. He would lay down his life for those he holds dear. He has a habit of following those he cares for around like a lost puppy, but know that he will always have your back. It seems one of the only times when he is serious, is when his friend is in trouble. Either way, you can always relay on Artemis to be by your side when you need him.

Skittish- Artemis's easily excitable nature, often causes his mind to wander off and lead to several impulses. It sometimes makes it harder for him to choose a concrete decision. Artemis is known to switch his answer on sometimes more then three times, often annoying his pack mates. This also means it takes him a while to feel comfortable in a new place, which often leaves him sleepless some nights. Though one he is comfortable, he doesn't ever want to leave.

Insecure- Despite his cheerful demeanor, his very insecure about himself and his abilities. Given his dark past, he was often bullied for his small size and constantly insulted. As you can imagine, his self esteem is not very high and often causes him to doubt himself and his decisions. Which very well have led to his skittish nature. Artemis is also still young and hasn't quite grown into his skills set yet, leaving his abilities such as hunting and fighting, less to be desired.

Biography:

Artemis had a tough childhood; one very dark and traumatic for him. When he was a young pup, he was born into a ruthless pack that often beat up their younger ones in order to 'toughen them up'. He was tore away from his mother and when he wouldn't fight, he was used as a chew toy for the bigger, stronger, wolves. This left him with several wounds that have long since healed over, but the memories are still fresh in his mind. The other wolves constantly insulted him, especially when he was hunting or fighting. Artemis however, managed to keep a bright personality, but mainly to hide the fear and loneliness he feels.

When he was 1 years old, his mother and him managed to escape the pack at night. However, it was short lived. The Alpha and his scouts quickly found them and Artemis's mother gave her life to protect him and that so that he could escape. From then on he has been by himself, looking for a pack to join. Since he hasn't much training in hunting and fighting, he is very poor at them. He often rarely catches a meal without someone else's help and often goes hungry most days.

Abilities:

Hunting – Very Poor
Fighting – Poor
Tracking – Fair
Healing – Great
Nurturance – Good
Medicine – Good
Diplomacy – Fair

Family Members:

Mom- Deceased. l Gave her life to make sure Artemis escaped.
Old Pack- Living l Artemis's old clan. They are a brutal, ruthless, and cruel brunch, who often mistreats their own clan members then determine as 'weak'. They are currently still looking for Artemis.

Extra:

- Artemis having to treat his own wounds, is very good a medicine and fixing other wolves cuts and bruises.

- Artemis has a vivid memory, which leads to some of his terrible night mares. On the plus side, he remembers territories very well and can lead you to where you desire, as long as you tell him where.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
[quote][center][url=http://www.wildnatureimages.com/images%202/050612-274..jpg]x[/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Migwa [b]Age:[/b] 5.5, almost 6, born in early spring [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Coat Colors:[/b] Black, dark brown, and flecks of cream [b]Eye Color:[/b] Bright gold [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] 32", 134lbs, stocky, though capable of quick movements [b]Personality:[/b] [I]Clever[/I] Most evident in her ability to adapt and overcome, Migwa has her years alone to thank for her quick thinking. She's smart, no doubt, but definitely uses it condescendingly. Her idea of experience rather than assumption leads to her doubt others, mostly from their lack on knowledge on whatever is at hand. [I]Irritable[/I] Migwa is never one to mask her emotions. If you are bothering her, she will tell you. Probably not in the nicest of forms, but you will definitely be aware. She tends to have a short fuse, and takes most matters seriously. [I]Pessimistic[/I] With every action, Migwa by nature assumes the worst. Her reasoning is that if you think the bad will outweigh the good, you won't be disappointed regardless of the end result. [I]Tenacious[/I] Once she has an idea or reason fixed, it's near impossible to have her back down. Migwa will diligently stick her to her word or actions, because she does what she thinks is best. Not that she immediately jumps to conclusions, but rather takes the time to think things through. [b]Biography:[/b] Having left her birth pack to start her own, a young Migwa was unsure of what the world before her held. She was once an adventurous wolf, optimistic, and ready to face whatever she was dealt. That is, until the first pack she came across picked her up. They were dysfunctional. practically leaderless, and that winter was rough on them. As a whole, they were too kind, accepting far too many wolves then they could hunt for. Filled with old and young alike, they couldn't very well up and move to better hunting grounds. A large number perished that winter, leaving a sour taste in her mouth. While compassion was indeed an honorable trait, it was not always something you should show. And this, Migwa turned tail and left that pack, taking on the wilds alone, where she would only have herself to depend on. Which she did, for a few years. Only recently did she come across Tiguaq, reluctantly letting him come along with her in a never ending voyage. [b]Abilities:[/b] [indent][i]Hunting[/i] – Good [i]Fighting –[/i] Great [i]Tracking –[/i] Exceptional [i]Healing –[/i] Poor [i]Nurturance –[/i] Fair [i]Medicine –[/i] Fair [i]Diplomacy –[/i] Poor[/indent] [b]Family Members:[/b] Migwa has never had a litter of her own, but prefers her rouge lifestyle as to that of a pack. Tiguaq is more than enough company. [b]Extra:[/b] An incredibly light sleeper, Migwa is usually last to rest and first to rise. [center][url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/70d7986c428f31a6796eb685ac943444/tumblr_n0p4msBdF71s7i1rro1_1280.jpg]x[/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Tiguaq [b]Age:[/b] 10 months [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Coat Colors:[/b] Sable tri-color agouti [b]Eye Color:[/b] One amber, one brown [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] 28", 100lbs, lean, though he is growing [b]Personality:[/b] [I]Curious[/I] Being out and exposed to the world, along with having a teacher such as Migwa, has given Tiguaq a strong desire to learn more about, well everything. Why birds sing, why the sun and the moon always chase one another, why this, why that. But with the pups curiosity comes a hidden sense of boldness. He isn't afraid to ask the questions, or approach something new. [I]Inventive[/I] While he may not be the best at hunting or fighting, Tiguaq is definitely an out of the box thinker. He's smart, but in a different way than what is normally accepted. He's come to understand simple trapping methods, be it with rocks or sapling branches, whatever the terrain gives him. [I]Optimistic[/I] Never truly taking anything to heart, Tiguaq always is hopeful for the future. He see's the cup as half full, and goes into every situation with that mindset. A stark comparison to his traveling companion, this often causes mild arguments, in which the older always wins. But this doesn't dampen his spirits any. [I]Outgoing[/I] Be it his youth or honest nature, Tiguaq has never met a stranger. To him, everyone has the potential to be his friend, and there is no point in giving anyone the could shoulder from the start. And while he may be cautious of new wolves or environments, it never lasts more than a few sniffs. [b]Biography:[/b] Tiguaq was one of four pups, born to a pair of wolves that were not ready for them. They had no pack, and no real knowledge of how to raise one. Having both been outcasts. they did what they could for their little family. But six mouths to feed put a lot of stress on his father, and pushed him to do more dangerous feats than one would normally consider. It wasn't long before one evening, he didn't come back. One day turned into several, and the whimpers of growling stomachs made his mother leave them to hunt for all of them. For hours, they would be left alone, and as they grew, they would venture from the safety of then den to the mysterious outside. Tiguaq, perhaps being the more adventurous of his litter, constantly pushed the limit on what was too far from home. Eventually, it caught up with him. During one of his excursions, a heavy rain left him alone and confused. Nothing smelled familiar, and reality soon sunk in that he was lost. Being a pup of eight months didn't have him completely helpless, but in no way was he prepared to live alone. For a week, he trekked up and down a neighboring ridge line, calling for his family. As his hope began to wain, an unlikely hero crossed paths with the pup. An older female wolf, who appeared anything but pleased to find him. Regardless of her resentment, however, the pup followed her wherever she went. [b]Abilities:[/b] [indent][i]Hunting -[/i] Poor [i]Fighting -[/i] Poor [i]Tracking -[/i] Good [i]Healing -[/i] Good [i]Nurturance -[/i] Good [i]Medicine -[/i] Good [i]Diplomacy -[/i] Fair [/indent] [b]Family Members:[/b] Both he and Migwa are unsure of his family's whereabouts. They both searched areas he though familiar, but to no avail. Either they moved in search of him, or Tiguaq was more lost than he thought. [b]Extra:[/b] He has a very bushy tail, and even with his adult coat growing in, it's still keeping it's bulk. He tends to fan it over his face when he curls up to bed.[/quote]
Quote:
x
Name: Migwa
Coat Colors: Black, dark brown, and flecks of cream
Eye Color: Bright gold
Height, Weight and Build: 32", 134lbs, stocky, though capable of quick movements
Personality:

Clever Most evident in her ability to adapt and overcome, Migwa has her years alone to thank for her quick thinking. She's smart, no doubt, but definitely uses it condescendingly. Her idea of experience rather than assumption leads to her doubt others, mostly from their lack on knowledge on whatever is at hand.

Irritable Migwa is never one to mask her emotions. If you are bothering her, she will tell you. Probably not in the nicest of forms, but you will definitely be aware. She tends to have a short fuse, and takes most matters seriously.

Pessimistic With every action, Migwa by nature assumes the worst. Her reasoning is that if you think the bad will outweigh the good, you won't be disappointed regardless of the end result.

Tenacious Once she has an idea or reason fixed, it's near impossible to have her back down. Migwa will diligently stick her to her word or actions, because she does what she thinks is best. Not that she immediately jumps to conclusions, but rather takes the time to think things through.

Biography: Having left her birth pack to start her own, a young Migwa was unsure of what the world before her held. She was once an adventurous wolf, optimistic, and ready to face whatever she was dealt. That is, until the first pack she came across picked her up. They were dysfunctional. practically leaderless, and that winter was rough on them. As a whole, they were too kind, accepting far too many wolves then they could hunt for. Filled with old and young alike, they couldn't very well up and move to better hunting grounds.
A large number perished that winter, leaving a sour taste in her mouth. While compassion was indeed an honorable trait, it was not always something you should show. And this, Migwa turned tail and left that pack, taking on the wilds alone, where she would only have herself to depend on. Which she did, for a few years. Only recently did she come across Tiguaq, reluctantly letting him come along with her in a never ending voyage.
Abilities:
Hunting – Good
Fighting – Great
Tracking – Exceptional
Healing – Poor
Nurturance – Fair
Medicine – Fair
Diplomacy – Poor
Family Members: Migwa has never had a litter of her own, but prefers her rouge lifestyle as to that of a pack. Tiguaq is more than enough company.
Extra: An incredibly light sleeper, Migwa is usually last to rest and first to rise.

x
Name: Tiguaq
Coat Colors: Sable tri-color agouti
Eye Color: One amber, one brown
Height, Weight and Build: 28", 100lbs, lean, though he is growing
Personality:

Curious Being out and exposed to the world, along with having a teacher such as Migwa, has given Tiguaq a strong desire to learn more about, well everything. Why birds sing, why the sun and the moon always chase one another, why this, why that. But with the pups curiosity comes a hidden sense of boldness. He isn't afraid to ask the questions, or approach something new.

Inventive While he may not be the best at hunting or fighting, Tiguaq is definitely an out of the box thinker. He's smart, but in a different way than what is normally accepted. He's come to understand simple trapping methods, be it with rocks or sapling branches, whatever the terrain gives him.

Optimistic Never truly taking anything to heart, Tiguaq always is hopeful for the future. He see's the cup as half full, and goes into every situation with that mindset. A stark comparison to his traveling companion, this often causes mild arguments, in which the older always wins. But this doesn't dampen his spirits any.

Outgoing Be it his youth or honest nature, Tiguaq has never met a stranger. To him, everyone has the potential to be his friend, and there is no point in giving anyone the could shoulder from the start. And while he may be cautious of new wolves or environments, it never lasts more than a few sniffs.

Biography: Tiguaq was one of four pups, born to a pair of wolves that were not ready for them. They had no pack, and no real knowledge of how to raise one. Having both been outcasts. they did what they could for their little family. But six mouths to feed put a lot of stress on his father, and pushed him to do more dangerous feats than one would normally consider. It wasn't long before one evening, he didn't come back. One day turned into several, and the whimpers of growling stomachs made his mother leave them to hunt for all of them.

For hours, they would be left alone, and as they grew, they would venture from the safety of then den to the mysterious outside. Tiguaq, perhaps being the more adventurous of his litter, constantly pushed the limit on what was too far from home. Eventually, it caught up with him. During one of his excursions, a heavy rain left him alone and confused. Nothing smelled familiar, and reality soon sunk in that he was lost. Being a pup of eight months didn't have him completely helpless, but in no way was he prepared to live alone. For a week, he trekked up and down a neighboring ridge line, calling for his family. As his hope began to wain, an unlikely hero crossed paths with the pup. An older female wolf, who appeared anything but pleased to find him. Regardless of her resentment, however, the pup followed her wherever she went.
Abilities:
Hunting - Poor
Fighting - Poor
Tracking - Good
Healing - Good
Nurturance - Good
Medicine - Good
Diplomacy - Fair
Family Members: Both he and Migwa are unsure of his family's whereabouts. They both searched areas he though familiar, but to no avail. Either they moved in search of him, or Tiguaq was more lost than he thought.
Extra: He has a very bushy tail, and even with his adult coat growing in, it's still keeping it's bulk. He tends to fan it over his face when he curls up to bed.
@IgnisFlamel I felt that i didn't really connected with Riley like I did with thees two so I will work with her a bit more before I add her. [quote][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/03/c7/6b/03c76b7c1800b7ae5a3d2006d817c055.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Sherlock [b]Age:[/b] 1 ½ [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Coat Colors:[/b] Black with white chest [b]Eye Color:[/b] Aqua [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] 30 inches // 100lbs // lean, growing into being tall. [b]Personality:[/b] [i]Curious - Being out and exploring the world, along with a strong desire to learn, has turn Sherlock into a curious pup. he ask Watson about everything and often has follow up question on those things, when he found some thing he find interesting he make sure that he learn everything about it. He isn't afraid to ask question and can be kind of annoying in the length [/i] [i]Careless - Being a puppy and yet not grow into his body he is bound to be careless, he trips over his paws when he runs, get stung by bees when he stick his head into a beehive even though Watson told him not to. [/i] [i]Amicable - Sherlock like things that are non-threatening and friendly. he hates dealing with impersonal details and cold hard facts. he are usually quick to reach a decision. he often warm wolf to be with and he's quick to pick up others feeling. Excitable - being a pup Sherlock things everything is amazing, he loves new things and easily get excite over the smallest thing. Gullible - Sherlock trust everyone, tell him a lie and he will believe you full hearted. [/i] [b]Biography:[/b] Sherlock can't remember much about his parents, all he remember is his mothers soft voice and warmth tung as he was lick clean but after that nothing, only that he was cold and hungry, no one answer his calls when he called out for his mother. Sherlock though he was all alone until a warm nose met his and he was picked up by his scruff. Sherlock has been with Watson since then. the older male teaching him everything he knows, acting like a father figure for him. [b]Abilities:[/b] [indent][i]Hunting[/i] – Good [i]Fighting –[/i] fair [i]Tracking –[/i] fair [i]Healing –[/i] poor [i]Medicine[/i] – poor [i]Diplomacy[/i] – very poor [/indent] [b]Family Members:[/b] Sherlock is unsure of his family's whereabouts, Watson told him they probably long gone, probably killed by a loner. But sherlock thinks Watson as his family. [right][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/06/50/af/0650af170054570336b5d8367316f707.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Watson [b]Age:[/b] 10 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Coat Colors:[/b] Black, Dark grey and some brown [b]Eye Color:[/b] whisky [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] 38 inches // 130 lbs // Tall [b]Personality:[/b] [i]Cautious - Age is catching up to him, His senses arn't as sharp as the once was, his old bones creak at every movements and if isn't careful he may pull a muscle. Watson can't hunt like once could but while he can't hunt moose or rabbits anymore he still can keep up in deer hunts and catch smaller mamles. [/i] [i]Clever - With older come wisdom. Watson has learn through his years not to rush into things, to think before he act and that there is always solution to the problem. [/i] [i]Empathetic - Watson cares great about others well being. He's happy to lend a ear or give some advisee to those that needs it. [/i] [i]Tenacious - He's a stubbor old wolf, you need to be if you're dealing with a pup like Sherlock. He stand fast to his words and if he decide for something he keep to that decision. [/i] [i]Forlorn - Watson has faced many hardship and has had many heartbreaks through his life, loosing his mate and cubs to a sickness scared him and he hasn't been able to choose a mate since. while Watson think himself as a happy wolf he still has his moments when the sorrow and gnawing feeling of loneliness get to much for him to carry and his unable to do more then curls up into ball and sulks for a while. this time has better since Sherlock join him.[/i] [b]Biography:[/b] Watson grow up in a good pack, he was well fed and cared for by his parents and siblings, they thought him everything he needed to start his own pack and when he was old enough he left to start his own pack. he found a mate, she maybe wasn't the beautiful female he had seen but oh so clever she was, smart,kind. she was perfect in his eyes. in the summer, he become father to two perfect pups and he couldn't be happier but then a sickness tore through the valley, killing many wolf and pups on its way, including Watson mate and pups. blinded by grief he left is territory, attacked every wolf that tried to get close, refused help or to take another mate. Watson lived on this destructive path for many years,not caring about others or himself until one day, he come across a abounded borrow. he didn't think much about it until he heard the desperate cry of a pup from inside, the cry awoke something inside of him and he crawled inside, surprised of the sight of tiny pup inside. His destructive path ended that day, the moment he decided to pick up the small pup by it scruff, Sherlock needed him and while Watson still mourns the lost of his family, Sherlock is what know keeps him going. [b]Abilities:[/b] [indent][i]Hunting[/i] – good [i]Fighting –[/i] Fair [i]Tracking –[/i] Poor [i]Healing –[/i] Poor [i]Medicine[/i] – fair [i]Diplomacy[/i] –Good[/indent] [b]Family Members:[/b] The last Watson hear about his birth pack was that his brother took after their father when the alpha par got to old to rule the pack and was now doing well with its new rulers. His mate and cubs die of a sickness. Sherlock is his only family now. [b]Extra:[/b] has a limp on his right backleg [/right][/quote]
@IgnisFlamel I felt that i didn't really connected with Riley like I did with thees two so I will work with her a bit more before I add her.
Quote:
03c76b7c1800b7ae5a3d2006d817c055.jpg
Name: Sherlock
Coat Colors: Black with white chest
Eye Color: Aqua
Height, Weight and Build: 30 inches // 100lbs // lean, growing into being tall.
Personality:

Curious - Being out and exploring the world, along with a strong desire to learn, has turn Sherlock into a curious pup. he ask Watson about everything and often has follow up question on those things, when he found some thing he find interesting he make sure that he learn everything about it. He isn't afraid to ask question and can be kind of annoying in the length

Careless - Being a puppy and yet not grow into his body he is bound to be careless, he trips over his paws when he runs, get stung by bees when he stick his head into a beehive even though Watson told him not to.

Amicable - Sherlock like things that are non-threatening and friendly. he hates dealing with impersonal details and cold hard facts. he are usually quick to reach a decision. he often warm wolf to be with and he's quick to pick up others feeling.

Excitable - being a pup Sherlock things everything is amazing, he loves new things and easily get excite over the smallest thing.

Gullible - Sherlock trust everyone, tell him a lie and he will believe you full hearted.

Biography: Sherlock can't remember much about his parents, all he remember is his mothers soft voice and warmth tung as he was lick clean but after that nothing, only that he was cold and hungry, no one answer his calls when he called out for his mother.
Sherlock though he was all alone until a warm nose met his and he was picked up by his scruff.

Sherlock has been with Watson since then. the older male teaching him everything he knows, acting like a father figure for him.

Abilities:
Hunting – Good
Fighting – fair
Tracking – fair
Healing – poor
Medicine – poor
Diplomacy – very poor
Family Members: Sherlock is unsure of his family's whereabouts, Watson told him they probably long gone, probably killed by a loner. But sherlock thinks Watson as his family.

0650af170054570336b5d8367316f707.jpg
Name: Watson
Coat Colors: Black, Dark grey and some brown
Eye Color: whisky
Height, Weight and Build: 38 inches // 130 lbs // Tall
Personality:

Cautious - Age is catching up to him, His senses arn't as sharp as the once was, his old bones creak at every movements and if isn't careful he may pull a muscle. Watson can't hunt like once could but while he can't hunt moose or rabbits anymore he still can keep up in deer hunts and catch smaller mamles.

Clever - With older come wisdom. Watson has learn through his years not to rush into things, to think before he act and that there is always solution to the problem.

Empathetic - Watson cares great about others well being. He's happy to lend a ear or give some advisee to those that needs it.

Tenacious - He's a stubbor old wolf, you need to be if you're dealing with a pup like Sherlock. He stand fast to his words and if he decide for something he keep to that decision.

Forlorn - Watson has faced many hardship and has had many heartbreaks through his life, loosing his mate and cubs to a sickness scared him and he hasn't been able to choose a mate since. while Watson think himself as a happy wolf he still has his moments when the sorrow and gnawing feeling of loneliness get to much for him to carry and his unable to do more then curls up into ball and sulks for a while. this time has better since Sherlock join him.

Biography: Watson grow up in a good pack, he was well fed and cared for by his parents and siblings, they thought him everything he needed to start his own pack and when he was old enough he left to start his own pack. he found a mate, she maybe wasn't the beautiful female he had seen but oh so clever she was, smart,kind. she was perfect in his eyes.

in the summer, he become father to two perfect pups and he couldn't be happier but then a sickness tore through the valley, killing many wolf and pups on its way, including Watson mate and pups. blinded by grief he left is territory, attacked every wolf that tried to get close, refused help or to take another mate.

Watson lived on this destructive path for many years,not caring about others or himself until one day, he come across a abounded borrow. he didn't think much about it until he heard the desperate cry of a pup from inside, the cry awoke something inside of him and he crawled inside, surprised of the sight of tiny pup inside.

His destructive path ended that day, the moment he decided to pick up the small pup by it scruff, Sherlock needed him and while Watson still mourns the lost of his family, Sherlock is what know keeps him going.

Abilities:
Hunting – good
Fighting – Fair
Tracking – Poor
Healing – Poor
Medicine – fair
Diplomacy –Good
Family Members: The last Watson hear about his birth pack was that his brother took after their father when the alpha par got to old to rule the pack and was now doing well with its new rulers. His mate and cubs die of a sickness. Sherlock is his only family now.
Extra: has a limp on his right backleg
@IgnisFlamel This took so long holy cow. Woooorth it! [quote][img]http://www.whitewolfsanctuary.com/photos/flash3.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Asra [b]Age:[/b] 3 1/2 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Coat Colors:[/b] White [b]Eye Color:[/b] Grey [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] 25 inches, 123 pounds, toned [b]Personality:[/b] [indent][i]Bold[/i] - Asra has never been afraid with taking a step into unfamiliar territory. She always has her eyes set forward and will face whatever comes across her path to reach her destination, regardless of the odds stacked against her. [i]Insecure[/i] - Asra's insecurities focuses mostly on abandonment. She does have her own fears, sure, but those fears are easily quieted when she has someone else to worry over. It's easier for her to find her courage in order to help others, but she would hate to be alone. [i]Inventive[/i] - A life on her own (or caring for another) meant constant quick thinking. She didn't really have the option for ignorance, her mother always counting on her to get them out of risky situations and into the arms of safety. [i]Loyal[/i] - Asra is used to playing the guardian figure. No matter the person, she has a hard time putting anyone aside and constantly gives her all to others for their security, even to a fault. [i]Tenacious[/i] - In order to best survive, something Asra prides herself on being good at, she had to have a steely mindset. Giving up was never something she could easily do. It's more her own stubborn personality not wanting to look weak. [/indent] [b]Biography:[/b] Asra had only known the snow. She was a litter of one and a pack of two. Her mother was weak and frail, perilously close to death and nothing Asra did could save her mother. She often was the one to search the snowy tundra for food while her mother rested nearby. When Asra's mother passed during one particularly chilly night, Asra took up her life and moved on. She kept on moving until she reached greener lands and then found a place to hole herself up and survive. It was then that she had a run-in with Kai. [b]Abilities:[/b] [indent][i]Hunting[/i] – Great [i]Fighting –[/i] Good [i]Tracking –[/i] Exceptional [i]Healing –[/i] Non-existent [i]Nurturance[/i] – Very poor [i]Medicine[/i] – Very poor [i]Diplomacy[/i] – Fair[/indent] [b]Family Members:[/b] Kai [b]Extra:[/b] She's sterile[/quote] [quote][img]http://wolfy12.webs.com/Spirit___The_rain_wolf_by_BLACK_WOLF_.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Kai [b]Age:[/b] 4 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Coat Colors:[/b] Light brown [b]Eye Color:[/b] Light brown [b]Height, Weight and Build:[/b] 25 inches, 119 pounds, lean/wiry [b]Personality:[/b] [indent][i]Cautious[/i] - Kai is the sort to think about a situation before charging in haphazardly. This works in his favour considering the company he keeps. His cautious behavior stems from both a dislike of painful death and also knowing that between he and Asra, one of them has to be level-headed. [i]Efficient[/i] - Kai hates wasting time. If there's a simpler, less time consuming route to completing a task, Kai will find it. He's constantly looking to improve anything, including himself. Arguably, no one is more self-aware than Kai. [i]Irritable[/i] - Patience was never Kai's strong suit. It's what roused him to leave his pack in the first place. He never gets audibly angry, though. Instead his replies become more curt and snappish. Asra often says he reminds her "of the glaciers back home." [i]Loyal[/i] - Quite like his companion, Kai is a loyal friend. He tends to be more picky with those he stands with, though, and can unintentionally give the cold shoulder to those who don't meet his incredibly high standards. [i]Reserved[/i] - Always the quiet sort, it can be hard to get Kai to voice his thoughts. Usually he lets Asra do her thing, only offering advice here and there when she can't work things out on her own. This quiet personality only goes so far, though. If Asra does anything too dangerous for his liking, his scathing lecture could last for a lifetime (or so Asra would have you believe). [/indent] [b]Biography:[/b] Kai was never one for large groups. His pack was rowdy and violent, always eager to prove their worth with tooth and claw. Having grown tired of it all, he snuck out one night - never to return. He mostly kept out of the way after that, never straying too close to scent trails of other wolves. It was by accident he met Asra. He'd been deep in a hunt, tracking a deer herd for several miles. By coincidence Asra had been doing the same and the two met. Wary at first, it only took one successful hunt and a feast of two deer to have the two loners warm up to each other. After that, they began to become co-dependent, finding within the other the family they couldn't have elsewhere. [b]Abilities:[/b] [indent][i]Hunting[/i] – Fair [i]Fighting –[/i] Fair [i]Tracking –[/i] Good [i]Healing –[/i] Non-existent [i]Nurturance[/i] – Great [i]Medicine[/i] – Fair [i]Diplomacy[/i] – Exceptional[/indent] [b]Family Members:[/b] Asra [b]Extra:[/b][/quote]
@IgnisFlamel

This took so long holy cow. Woooorth it!
Quote:
flash3.jpg

Name: Asra
Coat Colors: White
Eye Color: Grey
Height, Weight and Build: 25 inches, 123 pounds, toned

Personality:

Bold - Asra has never been afraid with taking a step into unfamiliar territory. She always has her eyes set forward and will face whatever comes across her path to reach her destination, regardless of the odds stacked against her.

Insecure - Asra's insecurities focuses mostly on abandonment. She does have her own fears, sure, but those fears are easily quieted when she has someone else to worry over. It's easier for her to find her courage in order to help others, but she would hate to be alone.

Inventive - A life on her own (or caring for another) meant constant quick thinking. She didn't really have the option for ignorance, her mother always counting on her to get them out of risky situations and into the arms of safety.

Loyal - Asra is used to playing the guardian figure. No matter the person, she has a hard time putting anyone aside and constantly gives her all to others for their security, even to a fault.

Tenacious - In order to best survive, something Asra prides herself on being good at, she had to have a steely mindset. Giving up was never something she could easily do. It's more her own stubborn personality not wanting to look weak.

Biography:

Asra had only known the snow. She was a litter of one and a pack of two. Her mother was weak and frail, perilously close to death and nothing Asra did could save her mother. She often was the one to search the snowy tundra for food while her mother rested nearby.

When Asra's mother passed during one particularly chilly night, Asra took up her life and moved on. She kept on moving until she reached greener lands and then found a place to hole herself up and survive. It was then that she had a run-in with Kai.

Abilities:
Hunting – Great
Fighting – Good
Tracking – Exceptional
Healing – Non-existent
Nurturance – Very poor
Medicine – Very poor
Diplomacy – Fair

Family Members: Kai
Extra: She's sterile
Quote:
Spirit___The_rain_wolf_by_BLACK_WOLF_.jpg

Name: Kai
Coat Colors: Light brown
Eye Color: Light brown
Height, Weight and Build: 25 inches, 119 pounds, lean/wiry

Personality:

Cautious - Kai is the sort to think about a situation before charging in haphazardly. This works in his favour considering the company he keeps. His cautious behavior stems from both a dislike of painful death and also knowing that between he and Asra, one of them has to be level-headed.

Efficient - Kai hates wasting time. If there's a simpler, less time consuming route to completing a task, Kai will find it. He's constantly looking to improve anything, including himself. Arguably, no one is more self-aware than Kai.

Irritable - Patience was never Kai's strong suit. It's what roused him to leave his pack in the first place. He never gets audibly angry, though. Instead his replies become more curt and snappish. Asra often says he reminds her "of the glaciers back home."

Loyal - Quite like his companion, Kai is a loyal friend. He tends to be more picky with those he stands with, though, and can unintentionally give the cold shoulder to those who don't meet his incredibly high standards.

Reserved - Always the quiet sort, it can be hard to get Kai to voice his thoughts. Usually he lets Asra do her thing, only offering advice here and there when she can't work things out on her own. This quiet personality only goes so far, though. If Asra does anything too dangerous for his liking, his scathing lecture could last for a lifetime (or so Asra would have you believe).

Biography:

Kai was never one for large groups. His pack was rowdy and violent, always eager to prove their worth with tooth and claw. Having grown tired of it all, he snuck out one night - never to return.

He mostly kept out of the way after that, never straying too close to scent trails of other wolves. It was by accident he met Asra. He'd been deep in a hunt, tracking a deer herd for several miles. By coincidence Asra had been doing the same and the two met.

Wary at first, it only took one successful hunt and a feast of two deer to have the two loners warm up to each other. After that, they began to become co-dependent, finding within the other the family they couldn't have elsewhere.

Abilities:
Hunting – Fair
Fighting – Fair
Tracking – Good
Healing – Non-existent
Nurturance – Great
Medicine – Fair
Diplomacy – Exceptional

Family Members: Asra
Extra:
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot