Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | » Aemira - A wolf RP « [OOC] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Probably

It's alright. Sometimes real life does that.

@TomatoRunt @Valkyriae @Vanquished @Rinjichan13 @Mypilot @TeaLeafves @Solztize

I hate to do this, but I really have to. Unfortunately my life is going to get somewhat busier and I have to drop out of some other things as well. Along with that I don't think I have any real interest in this RP anymore. I don't know. It just seems more like a chore than fun for me.

Which is why I'm pinging all of you to see if any of you would like to host this or if not, we can just let it go. :)
@Probably

It's alright. Sometimes real life does that.

@TomatoRunt @Valkyriae @Vanquished @Rinjichan13 @Mypilot @TeaLeafves @Solztize

I hate to do this, but I really have to. Unfortunately my life is going to get somewhat busier and I have to drop out of some other things as well. Along with that I don't think I have any real interest in this RP anymore. I don't know. It just seems more like a chore than fun for me.

Which is why I'm pinging all of you to see if any of you would like to host this or if not, we can just let it go. :)
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel

I would honestly love the Rp to go on, but i am far to busy with work, my own Rp and various other Rps to take Aemira over. I am sad that it ended so quickly though. :(

But, i did have fun while it lasted.
@IgnisFlamel

I would honestly love the Rp to go on, but i am far to busy with work, my own Rp and various other Rps to take Aemira over. I am sad that it ended so quickly though. :(

But, i did have fun while it lasted.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9