Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | » Aemira - A wolf RP « [OOC] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@IgnisFlamel

Awesome! Can't wait! The only question is what if Valkyriae doesn't respond? Do we still wait for them or will we just move on, if they don't post in a couple of days?
@IgnisFlamel

Awesome! Can't wait! The only question is what if Valkyriae doesn't respond? Do we still wait for them or will we just move on, if they don't post in a couple of days?
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@IgnisFlamel oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I'm here now, hella interested, I'd love to RP, rest assured, I'll answer!
@IgnisFlamel oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I'm here now, hella interested, I'd love to RP, rest assured, I'll answer!
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
Why am I still awake?!

@Valkyriae

So glad you're still with us! :D

@Rinjichan13

If we'd have to jump over someone twice after waiting 48 hours each time, I'll ping them one last time to the OOC thread and if even then they don't answer at all, then I'll remove them from RP. After that we'll discuss if we'll open the RP once again for one player or not. The RP would continue on at the same time, though. This is so that the RP won't suddenly stop just because someone doesn't post their part.
Why am I still awake?!

@Valkyriae

So glad you're still with us! :D

@Rinjichan13

If we'd have to jump over someone twice after waiting 48 hours each time, I'll ping them one last time to the OOC thread and if even then they don't answer at all, then I'll remove them from RP. After that we'll discuss if we'll open the RP once again for one player or not. The RP would continue on at the same time, though. This is so that the RP won't suddenly stop just because someone doesn't post their part.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel

i don't don't what time is it in your area? xD

Alright, i was just wondering. Sorry to pester you again. :3
@IgnisFlamel

i don't don't what time is it in your area? xD

Alright, i was just wondering. Sorry to pester you again. :3
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rinjichan13

Almost 3 am... xD Ahahahaa~... I'm just not sleepy and I keep finding new stuff to read... Luckily I won't have to wake up early tomorrow.

And no worries! ;3 I don't mind at all!
@Rinjichan13

Almost 3 am... xD Ahahahaa~... I'm just not sleepy and I keep finding new stuff to read... Luckily I won't have to wake up early tomorrow.

And no worries! ;3 I don't mind at all!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel

wow 3 am? It's like 8pm where i am! :3

I have don it before myself too, but at the worst time, like having to work the next day lol.
@IgnisFlamel

wow 3 am? It's like 8pm where i am! :3

I have don it before myself too, but at the worst time, like having to work the next day lol.
@IgnisFlamel

Oh my, looks like I'm first? :O

I have a conference to shoot in a while, so I might be a tad bit late in answering! Definitely will make sure to not make the others wait for more than an hour :)
@IgnisFlamel

Oh my, looks like I'm first? :O

I have a conference to shoot in a while, so I might be a tad bit late in answering! Definitely will make sure to not make the others wait for more than an hour :)
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@TomatoRunt @Valkyriae @Vanquished @Rinjichan13 @Probably @HummingKnight @Mypilot @Solztize

I guess I should say where Lynet actually is at the moment. If you look at the map she's near the smallest lake. She pretty much at the river leading down to the lake. :3

@TeaLeafves

Good to hear! And yup, you're next! :D RL always comes first so don't worry about taking longer.
@TomatoRunt @Valkyriae @Vanquished @Rinjichan13 @Probably @HummingKnight @Mypilot @Solztize

I guess I should say where Lynet actually is at the moment. If you look at the map she's near the smallest lake. She pretty much at the river leading down to the lake. :3

@TeaLeafves

Good to hear! And yup, you're next! :D RL always comes first so don't worry about taking longer.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel

I'm sorry but it looks like I won't be able to continue with this rp, school is taking up to much of my time -__-

@Valkyriae

you can go ahead and post your answer
@IgnisFlamel

I'm sorry but it looks like I won't be able to continue with this rp, school is taking up to much of my time -__-

@Valkyriae

you can go ahead and post your answer
@Mypilot so sorry, you'd better go ahead and post your turn, do skip me, I've gotta thing coming up and I won't be available for the next 7 hours!
@Mypilot so sorry, you'd better go ahead and post your turn, do skip me, I've gotta thing coming up and I won't be available for the next 7 hours!
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9