Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War is a beautiful thing!OPEN COME ON IN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
We've fallen off the front page? I WONT ALLOW IT!
BUMP!
We've fallen off the front page? I WONT ALLOW IT!
BUMP!
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png
More bumps!
More bumps!
@Favnoir you can only bump forums that aren't in the Dragon Share can only be bumped once a day :)
@Favnoir you can only bump forums that aren't in the Dragon Share can only be bumped once a day :)
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@JustDevon
Ahhh...I've been breaking the rules for a while then.

OK! NO more Occ, Roleplay!
@JustDevon
Ahhh...I've been breaking the rules for a while then.

OK! NO more Occ, Roleplay!
@Favnoir @Justdevon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8993731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89938/8993731_350.png[/img] [/url] Reveka unfurled her wings. Pushing herself up with her forelegs, she took in a meditative breath, and exhaled. Opening her eyes, she scanned the area around her. Although she born in plague, she had felt affiliated to it, nor towards the silly fight between the clans. So she left, and settled as hermit. Few dragons knew of her existence, and those who did only caught a a glimpse, and assumed she was the legendary Red Death of the area. The Red Death was a legend of a robust dragon that was cursed by Plaguebringer. The Red Death became a vengeful spirit and supposedly took the lives of a local village in the area. Though Reveka wasn't the Red Death, dragons left the area alone. Daring youngsters or historians were the few that ever ventured out to her territory. Wrapping her red mantle around her neck, she folded her wings, and began making her daily rounds. Beginning with a patrol around her territory.
@Favnoir
@Justdevon

8993731_350.png

Reveka unfurled her wings. Pushing herself up with her forelegs, she took in a meditative breath, and exhaled. Opening her eyes, she scanned the area around her. Although she born in plague, she had felt affiliated to it, nor towards the silly fight between the clans. So she left, and settled as hermit. Few dragons knew of her existence, and those who did only caught a a glimpse, and assumed she was the legendary Red Death of the area. The Red Death was a legend of a robust dragon that was cursed by Plaguebringer. The Red Death became a vengeful spirit and supposedly took the lives of a local village in the area.

Though Reveka wasn't the Red Death, dragons left the area alone. Daring youngsters or historians were the few that ever ventured out to her territory. Wrapping her red mantle around her neck, she folded her wings, and began making her daily rounds. Beginning with a patrol around her territory.
The hunters came back early with plenty of food, the clan would need all their strenghth for this battle. The dragons shook themselves awake and slowly filed out of the lair into the sun. Ianite followed last, the whole clan was a bit nervous but seeing their leader walk out so calmly boosted their confidence. After eating breakfast the group armored up and set out towards the base, leaving the rest of the clan behind.

( @Leondragon new person! Hi! )
The hunters came back early with plenty of food, the clan would need all their strenghth for this battle. The dragons shook themselves awake and slowly filed out of the lair into the sun. Ianite followed last, the whole clan was a bit nervous but seeing their leader walk out so calmly boosted their confidence. After eating breakfast the group armored up and set out towards the base, leaving the rest of the clan behind.

( @Leondragon new person! Hi! )
@Favnoir

Reveka had made had made it half-way around, when she sensed the presence of other dragons. Lifting her head into the the air, she took a short, but distinct whiff. Multiple fumes from nearby dragons was processed. Narrowing her eyes, she silently made her way towards the foreigners.
@Favnoir

Reveka had made had made it half-way around, when she sensed the presence of other dragons. Lifting her head into the the air, she took a short, but distinct whiff. Multiple fumes from nearby dragons was processed. Narrowing her eyes, she silently made her way towards the foreigners.
@Leondragon (From that ping I assume your about us? MAKE YOUR MOVE! Im crazy...sorry!)

The band of warriors walked on untill they came to some particularly low hanging reaches. They climbed them and peered down, there they saw the whole of the camp sprawled out in front of them. The dragons below were busy carrying things in and out of buildings and erecting new walls. A sky dancer in the warrior group felt something, a dragon but not in the camp...somewhere behind them?
@Leondragon (From that ping I assume your about us? MAKE YOUR MOVE! Im crazy...sorry!)

The band of warriors walked on untill they came to some particularly low hanging reaches. They climbed them and peered down, there they saw the whole of the camp sprawled out in front of them. The dragons below were busy carrying things in and out of buildings and erecting new walls. A sky dancer in the warrior group felt something, a dragon but not in the camp...somewhere behind them?
@Favnoir
(Reveka is a very cautious dragon XD)

Reveka quietly crept to the edge of the modernized area. Drawing her face deeper into her cowl, she silently noted the activity. There were many dragons. Too many. She let out a silent hiss. They were preparing for combat. Anger rose through her body. Her fins flared, and eyes slit. She nearly flew out of her hiding spot, but restrained herself. She had to watch.

However. She contemplated. Perhaps dragons had changed. And now that she thought about it, perhaps it was time to reenter the world. Carefully stepping out of her hiding spot, she flinched at the touch of concrete. It felt odd. But she continued on, and slowly slithered out from the shadows and into the light.
@Favnoir
(Reveka is a very cautious dragon XD)

Reveka quietly crept to the edge of the modernized area. Drawing her face deeper into her cowl, she silently noted the activity. There were many dragons. Too many. She let out a silent hiss. They were preparing for combat. Anger rose through her body. Her fins flared, and eyes slit. She nearly flew out of her hiding spot, but restrained herself. She had to watch.

However. She contemplated. Perhaps dragons had changed. And now that she thought about it, perhaps it was time to reenter the world. Carefully stepping out of her hiding spot, she flinched at the touch of concrete. It felt odd. But she continued on, and slowly slithered out from the shadows and into the light.
@Leondragon (So...your on Amnity? Dont tell me if you plan on revealing later..im just confused a bit)

One of the younger warriors had been looking around anxiously when they noticed a red guardian watching them from behind a concrete slab, he shook his head thinking it was the heat. When the dragon stepped out onto a stone slab, he alerted the others. "She looks a bit like red death" Ianite said. "Are we sure she isnt?" Midas replied. Midas was who had spotted her and from the stories he had heard as a hatchling, he was defiantly looking at the red death. "I dont know about you" Midas spoke up, "But I dont feel like battling a demon!"

"Lets just watch for a while, see what she does, with luck she'll kill the camp for us!"
@Leondragon (So...your on Amnity? Dont tell me if you plan on revealing later..im just confused a bit)

One of the younger warriors had been looking around anxiously when they noticed a red guardian watching them from behind a concrete slab, he shook his head thinking it was the heat. When the dragon stepped out onto a stone slab, he alerted the others. "She looks a bit like red death" Ianite said. "Are we sure she isnt?" Midas replied. Midas was who had spotted her and from the stories he had heard as a hatchling, he was defiantly looking at the red death. "I dont know about you" Midas spoke up, "But I dont feel like battling a demon!"

"Lets just watch for a while, see what she does, with luck she'll kill the camp for us!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35