Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War is a beautiful thing!OPEN COME ON IN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Favnoir

(Reveka is undecided. She's been a hermit, and tried to escape the fighting)

Reveka noticed one of dragons looking at her. Then it turned to a comrade and began talking to them. Reveka began padding towards them. With each step, she felt a bit more confident. Raising her head high, she growled," Who are you?"
@Favnoir

(Reveka is undecided. She's been a hermit, and tried to escape the fighting)

Reveka noticed one of dragons looking at her. Then it turned to a comrade and began talking to them. Reveka began padding towards them. With each step, she felt a bit more confident. Raising her head high, she growled," Who are you?"
@Leondragon

Instinctively,the group immediately went into defensive mode. They crouched down and un-sheathed their claws. Ianite however, remained standing, she wasnt scared because if this was the demon she had heard about, she wouldnt be alive. So calmly, she said back "You first."

She wasnt really expecting an answer, she more said it to show that she wasnt afraid and that the group shouldnt be either.
@Leondragon

Instinctively,the group immediately went into defensive mode. They crouched down and un-sheathed their claws. Ianite however, remained standing, she wasnt scared because if this was the demon she had heard about, she wouldnt be alive. So calmly, she said back "You first."

She wasnt really expecting an answer, she more said it to show that she wasnt afraid and that the group shouldnt be either.
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png
@Favnoir

Reveka flared her wings a bit, before calmly folding them to her side. Seeing the dragon was unruffled, unlike their colleagues, Reveka assumed this was the leader. In addition, the dragon had asserted its position by asking her "You first."

"I am Reveka," replied the red hooded guardian," you are...?"
@Favnoir

Reveka flared her wings a bit, before calmly folding them to her side. Seeing the dragon was unruffled, unlike their colleagues, Reveka assumed this was the leader. In addition, the dragon had asserted its position by asking her "You first."

"I am Reveka," replied the red hooded guardian," you are...?"
@LeonDragon

Ianite smiled, and with a voice smooth as silk she responded "Ianite, may I ask what your doing spying on us? We're...working on something."

The others stood up from their defensive positions but didnt un-sheath their claws. Whoever this dragon was...they didnt trust her. Why should they? She could be the red death!
@LeonDragon

Ianite smiled, and with a voice smooth as silk she responded "Ianite, may I ask what your doing spying on us? We're...working on something."

The others stood up from their defensive positions but didnt un-sheath their claws. Whoever this dragon was...they didnt trust her. Why should they? She could be the red death!
@Favnoir

Reveka asked slowly," Does this have to do with the conflict that's been going on?"
@Favnoir

Reveka asked slowly," Does this have to do with the conflict that's been going on?"
@Leondragon (I have to go to sleep after this one, I'll be back on early tomorow though! Mabey try to ralley some more rpers?)

"Mabey it does" Ianite replied relctanty. What would you do if it did? " The clan went defensive again....idiots.
@Leondragon (I have to go to sleep after this one, I'll be back on early tomorow though! Mabey try to ralley some more rpers?)

"Mabey it does" Ianite replied relctanty. What would you do if it did? " The clan went defensive again....idiots.
@Favnoir @Leondragon

Dematory looked down as she was flying, the boredom prominent on her face. She was startled to see a group of dragons, and one very large dragon that could possibly be the Red Death. She began to idle in the air, still staring at the group below her, now wondering what side they have taken to, Anmity or Enmity.

She huffed angerly, she couldn't do anything while in flight, she was a fighter not a Mage! 'The heck with it! If you die at least you won't have to live through the war.' she thought, before spinning downwards in a spiral, and spreading her wings out once more before landing about six meters away from the group.
@Favnoir @Leondragon

Dematory looked down as she was flying, the boredom prominent on her face. She was startled to see a group of dragons, and one very large dragon that could possibly be the Red Death. She began to idle in the air, still staring at the group below her, now wondering what side they have taken to, Anmity or Enmity.

She huffed angerly, she couldn't do anything while in flight, she was a fighter not a Mage! 'The heck with it! If you die at least you won't have to live through the war.' she thought, before spinning downwards in a spiral, and spreading her wings out once more before landing about six meters away from the group.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@JustDevon

Ianite jerked her head toward a loud thump, there she saw another gaurdian standing a few meters away. "Hello!" Ianite called curiously, "Are you with Reveka here?"

Where were all these dragons coming from? Could'nt they attack a camp in peace?
@JustDevon

Ianite jerked her head toward a loud thump, there she saw another gaurdian standing a few meters away. "Hello!" Ianite called curiously, "Are you with Reveka here?"

Where were all these dragons coming from? Could'nt they attack a camp in peace?
@Favnoir

Dematory looked at the Mirror in front of her, and she raised an eyebrow at her. "You think I'm with her?" she asked skeptically, her fire eyes glowing underneath her goggles. She didn't leave her offensive position, if these dragons attacked her, she'd know how to fight back.
@Favnoir

Dematory looked at the Mirror in front of her, and she raised an eyebrow at her. "You think I'm with her?" she asked skeptically, her fire eyes glowing underneath her goggles. She didn't leave her offensive position, if these dragons attacked her, she'd know how to fight back.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@JustDevon

"Well your both Gaurdians that happend to be in the area." Ianite replied cooly. She could sense the Guardian was getting irritated. "We dont get many guardians around here" Lapis added. This raid wasn't going as planned at all.

(Ianite, Lapis, and akel, Those are my charecters..I think.)
(Also, taking a shower, will be back in a few!)
@JustDevon

"Well your both Gaurdians that happend to be in the area." Ianite replied cooly. She could sense the Guardian was getting irritated. "We dont get many guardians around here" Lapis added. This raid wasn't going as planned at all.

(Ianite, Lapis, and akel, Those are my charecters..I think.)
(Also, taking a shower, will be back in a few!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35